In The Moonlight Sky

Story Info
A stranger takes a woman for his own in the moonlight.
772 words
2.59
20.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stranger hides in the night. He comes for her, and only her. He lives for her, and only her, he lusts for her, and only her. The endless passion he feels cannot be destroyed by any man. The endless love he feels for this woman shall neither be denied of resisted. No, this stranger must have her for his own, or suffer at the hands of his own desires.

In the moonlight sky he comes, like a shadow of old. He entered through the garden and passed the guarding dog. He climes the wall and pushes himself up, ready for the most important moment of his life. In the moonlight sky he comes, with all his want and glory. He quietly slides through the opening window and crawls on the dark, dusty floor.

He sees her sleeping underneath the covers, sleeping calmly. He rises to his feet, and comes to her bedside. This woman was all that mattered to him. Once she was his, life would be his! With much force and speed, the shadow leaped upon her, causing the woman to awaken suddenly. She was frightened no doubt, but she wanted this, needed this. She wanted her innocence to be taken by this shadow that lurks in the night, wanted to be taken in the moonlight sky.

He over powers her with ease, and with strength. She does not scream, and she does not despair, for she wanted this and did not care. The shadow enters with passion; he goes through her with ease. This woman could not believe what was taking place. She was to be married the next day, to a man she had been promised to her entire life. No, the night was young and she was with a stranger. He made love to her. He opened up her mind and took her soul. He forced her to come to terms with the act of passion. It was the end of her pride, the end of her pain, her tear drops fell like rain. There was nothing she could do, nor did she want to do anything.

"Why must you do this?" she pleaded, lost in the sure heavenly pleasure her body was consuming with every breath, with every thrust. The stranger did not answer, only continued on, indulging himself in the sweet pleasure of life and love. Tears began to fall, and the woman embraced this man with all her love and hopes. She needed him; she needed to be with him in the beauty of the moonlight sky.

Her wetness soaked the sheets of which she laid. The stranger was breathing rapidly, grunting aggressively, pounding fiercely. He let this woman know just how much he needed her, needed to be with her in the sure ecstasy of the moonlight sky. Finally, their pleasures came to a head, and all the love, all the pleasure, everything exploded into one long, deep expression of ecstasy.

"Why? Why?" she shouted, her breathing calming. The stranger said nothing, just removed himself from the sheets and stood by the window and stared into the night.

"You know you have been a very silly Woman my dear, to enjoy the lust and want of a perfect stranger is beyond my understanding. What would the future husband think?" he laughed, also proud of his victory over this woman.

"Don't tell, please don't tell!" she cried, out of desperation.

"Oh he all ready knows. In fact he has been in the room this entire time." A look of confusion appeared on the woman's face.

"I do not understand sir."

"Of course you don't sweet heart. You never were very bright," Laughed the stranger, stepping into the light of the moonlight sky. Why he was never a stranger all along. No, this man was do to marry the woman he had just taken tomorrow after noon. This revelation shocked her greatly, more then she could express.

"I thought we would have our wedding night before the wedding." The man smiled, loving his triumph over his soon to be wife. The woman suddenly crew angry, not liking the fact that she had been lied to.

"You bastard!" With that the moonlight sky closed in on them both, leading to a romantic scene that could not be matched. The man came towards his soon to be wife, and placed his arms around her.

"Don't hate me my dear, in the moonlight sky all can be realized." With that darkness closed in on them both. He kissed her, and she kissed him. And they shared in that passion, the passion of the moonlight sky.

The end