In The Murderer's Lair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come Adela!" I breathe hotly into her ear. "Ohhhhh...come with me..."

"Ohhhhh... fuck me!" Adela gasps, "I'm going to, I'm going..." She grips my arm tightly, and I can feel Adela tense up as she begins to climax. Her body convulses with waves of pleasure, and I thrust my cock into her pussy and feel her cunt muscles contract around my dick as I erupt into her welcoming snatch.

My balls throb and pulse wildly as they discharge jet after jet after jet of their contents into her pulsating cunt. A bright light seems to explode in my head, and I pull her tighter against me as my own orgasm continues. I'm lost to the world; all I can think about is coming in the pussy of this hot, wild, and sexy woman. My dick feels like its swollen to twice its normal size, and it seems like I've a fire hose between my legs that's flooding her twat with a never-ending torrent of milky liquid.

Her pussy squeezes around my madly spewing cock as Adela climaxes, and I can feel the spunk and pussy cream seep from her overflowing snatch and onto my still pulsating balls. Waves of pleasure overwhelm my body and brain as I blast wad after wad of my spunk into the fantastic pussy of this hot-bodied woman.

Time has stopped momentarily as I climax, but all too soon my orgasm subsides and I return to the here and now. "Hewwwww..." I exhale heavily. "Huuuuuuu..." "Oh God," I gasp, 'That was awesome!"

Adela opens her eyes and turns her head to look at me. She's also breathless and has the glow of a woman that has been well screwed and truly satisfied. Before I can say anything, she pulls my head down to hers and kisses me full on the lips. I automatically open my mouth, and our tongues intertwine for a moment as we kiss like two passionate lovers.

"You're fantastic!" Adela murmurs as we break off our kiss. "You make me come like no one else!"

"Me? You're the one that's fantastic!" I tell her. "You're a great lover and I wish I could take you with me!"

"You're silly!" Adela giggles. "I'll bet you say that to all the girls you date!"

"No, I don't." I reply in a serious tone. "I think you're special, and I wish you were my lover. I wish I had someone like you in my life..."

Somehow Adela senses the lonesomeness in my voice, and places her index finger over my mouth. "Shhhhh..." she whispers. "Let's enjoy this moment Jeff, we can have many more..."

I smile and nod my head in assent, but the feelings are still there – even if they're unexpressed. Adela's like heroin – I've had a taste and now I'm hooked. Show me what I have to do, and I'll do it. Tell me what I have to say, and I'll say it. Whatever I have to be, I'll be it – just please give me more... give me more of Adela and her oh-so-good loving.

We lay together for a few minutes, not saying anything, just two people sharing a few quiet moments away from the rest of the world – both of us lost in our thoughts.

My spent and flaccid cock gradually eases its way out of Adela's extraordinary pussy, and I feel more of our mixed juices oozing out of her and onto me. "I guess we'd better be going," I say as I sit up and hand her a clean towel.

"Yes," she agrees. "I guess so."

We clean up and get dressed, and I cautiously open the curtains – checking to make sure that there are no unpleasant surprises waiting for us. Thankfully there aren't, and as I stand up I take my wallet out of my pocket and give Adela the additional $40 I promised her. She smiles at me as she takes the money and stuffs it in her pants pocket. I put the truck in gear, and we head back toward the mini-mart.

"Thank you Jeff," she says.

"Thank you, Adela! I enjoyed your company."

"You're welcome. Would you like my cellphone number? You could call me the next time you're here, and we wouldn't have to meet like this. I'd like to get a motel room with you somewhere and spend more time together, maybe get to know each other better. I hate walking the streets, it's a good way to get arrested... or worse."

"Yes, I'd like that. I'd love to see you again."

Adela gives me her cellphone number, and we pull into the mini-mart lot.

"Goodbye Jeff," she says with a broad smile as she climbs out of the truck. "I hope to see you again soon!"

"I'll call you the next time I'm in the area."

"You promise?" she asks with a serious look on her face.

"I promise, Adela. You can count on it!"

"Call me even if you aren't here, Jeff. I'd like to stay in touch with you."

She grins and waves goodbye to me as she closes the door and walks over toward the bus stop. As I leave the mini-mart parking lot, I notice Adela getting into a small car with an older man driving. Another customer or perhaps a friend – I don't know and I don't care. This is how she makes money and there's no room for jealousy. Why someone as pretty and attractive as her has to work the streets to make a living is beyond me. Maybe there's something I don't know about her – perhaps I'll learn more about her the next time we meet.

I drive back towards the truckstop with the radio off and basking in the afterglow of some good sex... thinking to myself about Adela - her delightful fragrance, her sensuous touch, her melon-sized breasts, and her juicy pussy. I've never been with a woman that brought out the lust in me like she did, and I'm already looking forward to seeing her when I'm back in this area.

As I cruise down the highway, I cross a bridge and happen to look over at the sign. "GREEN RIVER" it says, and I glance down at the dark water and wonder if Adela might have ever encountered the murderer that used to frequent this area.

"Probably not," I think to myself. "If she did, she's lucky to still be alive." And I'm glad she is – so very, very glad that Adela is alive.

(Author's Note: I was able to visit the setting for this story last month. Adela isn't in the area – she's actually in Nuevo Laredo - but the mini-mart, the bus stop, the motels, and the store are. International Highway appears so tranquil and serene, it's difficult to imagine the events that once took place there – much less begin to understand or comprehend them. This story is dedicated to all the working girls of SeaTac whose destinies were to end tragically. May you all "Requiescat in Pace".)

12