In The Name of Love Ch. 01

Story Info
What will a newlywed do in dire circumstances.
5.4k words
4.12
96.1k
54
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age. This will be a multiple part story. Mirroring real life this story has some dark elements to it. It is a "Non-consent" story after all. And yes every word is true....well. exactly as I imagined it.

*

Tommy slipped the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob. He then closed the door to the wedding suite and exhaled deeply. Finally, he was alone with Rose, his beautiful 19 year old bride. His hard penis throbbed in his pants.

Rose was a modest, unsophisticated girl from rural Pennsylvania. Her new husband, Tom, was a 23 year-old promising baseball player coming off rehab surgery. He was hoping for one more shot at the majors. He loved Rose because she was beautiful, unspoiled and utterly guileless. Rose loved Tom because he was sincere, industrious and blonde.

Rose was nervous. She perched ill at ease on the bed in her white high collar wedding gown. She smiled shyly. Rose's big brown eyes gazed anxiously at Tom.

Tom walked up to her. He kissed her and with feeling said,

"I love you Mrs. Wagner".

Rose beamed and relaxed a little. Tom began undressing her. His hands fumbled. He too was nervous. This was going to be the first time he would really see her naked. Their previous sexual encounters had all taken place in the dark and usually with Rose partially clothed.

Rose said softly, "I should go change into on my wedding lingerie."

Tom said, "No. You could not be more beautiful." What he meant was "I can't wait any longer".

Soon Tom had her down to her white under garments: a pretty bra, skimpy panties and lace top stockings. He drank in the view. His 5' 6" bride was a lean, beautiful, brown eyed brunette with creamy alabaster skin. Her dark hair, which normally hung mid-way down her back, was elegantly piled on top of her head. The push up bra made her medium size boobs look big and delicious on her petite frame.

Tom stripped completely and turned down the bed. Rose's shy nature caused her to avert her eyes from his bouncing engorged member. Tom returned his attention to his bride and removed her bra. She looked at him wide-eyed. Automatically, she covered her bare breasts with her hands. Rose was by nature shy, but this time she hid herself because she was embarrassed. She wanted to hide her pronounced rocket-shaped nipples. She didn't think her nipples were very ladylike. They were thick and overly long. When her nips were erect, it looked like she had a pair of 45 caliber bullets protruding from her chest.

"Let me see," Tom pleaded softly.

"No...they're so... whorish. I'm embarrassed." Rose was almost crying.

Tom gently pried her hands away. His eyes grew wide upon seeing the sexy, oversized nipples. He exclaimed,

"Wow!"

He had known that she had soft breasts and large nipples, but to actually see such magnificent tips amazed and astonished him. He stared and unconsciously licked his lips. He stood spellbound until a small groan from Rose jolted him back to reality. A quick glance at her face showed that she still was concerned. Tom quickly said,

"Ah ...They're beautiful. Why would you feel otherwise?"

Rose hesitated and then confessed,

"There was this girl in high school, Sandy Griffin. She was on my softball team. She made fun of my big nipples. She said I was deformed and that I had slutty breasts."

Tom smiled. He found his wife's innocent nature endearing. He re-assured her by saying,

"You are not deformed. They are wonderful." He bent down and kissed them. His tongue lingered as he licked the huge rubbery extensions. He said,

"I bet she was just jealous. What did her boobs look like?"

Rose giggled remembering the skinny tomboy.

"My grandpa would have said she didn't have breasts, only bee stings."

They both laughed. Tom pushed Rose down on her back. He caressed and kissed her breasts. His tongue lapped and polished the brown projectiles. Rose squirmed and softly moaned as her husband sucked on her tits. She was relieved that he was not disgusted by her teats. The gash between her legs grew wet as she closed her eyes and let herself enjoy his zealous efforts.

Tom sat up and began to pull down her panties. Rose stiffened and then overcame her bashfulness. She lifted her hips to ease their removal. Tom slowly slipped off her underwear. Her clit and vagina were well hidden behind a thick black bush. He ran his fingers through her soft fluffy pelt.

Tom lay down on the bed and smiled. He pulled Rose on top of him. Rose giggled. She felt his erection pressing against her abdomen. It was warm and hard. The nervous awkwardness they both had felt minutes ago had disappeared.

The couple kissed deeply, passionately. Their tongues gently explored one another. Tom's hands roamed her back and neck. Then he slid them down to caress and to lustfully grope his bride's small firm butt.

Tom's hand slipped into the crack of her ass. Journeying further, he dipped a finger into her warm wet slit. Rose moaned in reaction to the pleasurable assault. Then she blushed embarrassed by her animalistic response.

Rose's sexual experiences had been few and limited. She was still a virgin when she met Tom. He had been her first and her expectation was that he would be her only sex partner.

They first made love three months ago when they got engaged. They had only done it a few times since then due to Rose's inhibitions, her religious beliefs and her desire to make this night special. Those encounters had all taken place in total darkness. Tonight was special. This was the fulfillment of both of their dreams.

The red color on Rose's cheeks deepened as she felt her sex become slippery and she anticipated his hardness inside her. She was still amazed that something so big could enter her most private place without cleaving her in two.

Tom rolled her over and knelt straddling her narrow hips. His six inches of firm manhood pointed at Rose's face.

"I love you....you're so beautiful," Tom declared.

He leaned down to kiss her breasts again. It was a huge turn on for him to see the virginal white portion of her boobs. To know that no man had or would ever enjoy this view made him even harder. He hungrily sucked on one and then the other soft breast.

Rose lay quietly letting Tom have his way with her. She was a passive lover. She would occasionally hold or stroke his erection, but she never contemplated putting it in her mouth as she heard other girls did. She enjoyed sex with Tom, but was not the type of girl who would initiate sex.

Tom slid down the bed kissing her stomach, her belly button and then her abdomen. With alarm, Rose grabbed Tom's head when she was afraid that he was continuing his journey further south.

"Honey," Rose said hesitantly, shyly. "You don't need to...I'm ready."

"Rose, I want to. I enjoy it...so will you."

Rose confessed,

"I'm... not fresh."

Tom laughed and rubbed his nose in her bush and said,

"I know," he said enthusiastically and then he tried to re-assure her by adding,

"I love the way you smell. I like the way you taste. Your pussy is beautiful...it's perfect."

As he said "perfect" he broke eye contact and dove between her legs. He began lapping at her sex. His tongue parted the fur and dipped into her sweet crevice. Rose moaned loudly. His tongue had found her clit. The electric jolt that radiated through her body overruled all of her concerns. Soon, Tom had her moaning, groaning, panting and cheering him on. She came hard with a small gush of fluid that coated Tom's face.

Tom savored the smell and the taste of her pussy. He was pleased that he had brought her to a stirring orgasm. As she basked in the afterglow, he put his head on her chest and listened to her racing heart. When her breathing returned to normal Tom kissed her and asked,

"Good?"

Rose smiled shyly in response. She was thankful for her more experienced husband. "Thank goodness one of us knows what they're doing" Rose told herself. Tom kissed her mouth and Rose tasted her essence on his lips. It was musky and pungent.

"So that's what it tastes like. Not as bad as I had feared," she told herself.

Tom popped up to his knees. His erection was in her face. Rose froze. She was scared. She worried, "Does he expect me to suck on his penis? I don't know how."

Tom did indeed want her to blow him, but he knew she was uncomfortable with the idea. He was okay postponing that activity until she was ready.

"Turn over and get up on your knees," Tom instructed. He loved fucking a woman hard and deep from behind.

Rose hesitated. She was distressed by the thought of Tom taking her from behind. She considered "doggy style" an act for animals. She also felt it overly exposed her private area. Tom would get an up close view of her butt, her pussy and her anus.

She was also concerned because when he had screwed her that way once before while he hadn't hurt her; he had scared her. He had fucked her vigorously, grunting loudly. And what she found truly alarming was that she had begun to respond with a similar hedonistic enthusiasm. She spoke up in a quiet voice,

"You have been very kind and patience with me. Tonight please make love to me face-to-face."

He bowed to her request. They both knew that they would have a lifetime together. Time enough for Tom to try every possible position and time enough for Rose to become comfortable with her body and with sex.

Tom got in the missionary position. He looked into her eyes as he penetrated her slowly. Rose gasped and her eyes widened as his hard iron rod entered her warm, wet vagina. She was deliciously tight so Tom started off slowly sawing in and out of her velvety softness. His pubic bone repeatedly bumped her clitoris and the tip of his penis rubbed the bumpy tissue inside her that was her G spot, an erogenous zone that Rose didn't even know she possessed, but was learning to appreciate.

Rose found her whole body warming. Brought on by Tom's gaze of adoration and his rhythmic love making. Tom increased the pace. He plowed her harder, deeper and faster. Her hips began to respond to his thrusting. Her hard nipples and soft breasts rubbed against his chest. The breathing of both of them turned to panting as they increased the speed and intensity of their rutting. When Rose closed her eyes, Tom knew she was close. He brought them both to a searing climax.

A wonderful feeling of ecstasy rippled through their bodies. Tom's cock exploded and he fired off jets of cum into his beautiful bride. Rose felt a wave of warmth and emotion travel throughout her body. Her pussy pulsated and tightly gripped her husband's member. The two released cries of pleasure and then Tom and Rose collapsed. They were covered in sweat, panting loudly and happy, so happy and both thoroughly satisfied.

How was Tom to know that this would be his last orgasm for a long while and that his beautiful wife would have dozens of orgasms with other men? Odd indeed especially considering that the newlyweds would see each other every day.

^^^

"Son of a bitch!" Tom shouted.

Tom had just been thrown across the boat. His elbow slammed forcefully into the radio breaking it.

"Tom, are you okay?" His wife Rose asked with concern.

The newlyweds had flown into The Bahamas and were taking a boat to one of the 700 archipelagos in this island country. Their destination was a grand estate on a private island. Tom's uncle had married an extremely wealthy tobacco heiress. The use of the island retreat was their wedding gift to Tom and his young bride.

Tom and Rose clutched each other tight as the wind howled. The boat was tossed about by large waves. Their fellow passengers, a chubby middle age couple and two guys from Columbia, were also subdued and worried. The Columbians drew deeply on their unfiltered cigarettes.

The hurricane's strength and intensity didn't surprise Captain Adams. In her twelve years of running a charter boat business she had seen her share of big storms. She was, however, surprised by its location. It wasn't supposed to be in this part of the ocean. Her ship was being battered by the powerful winds and towering waves.

Adams had tried out running the tempest. Now she and her first mate were making a dash for the closest harbor. They almost made it.

When they were within sight of an island, the hurricane blew the vessel onto a reef. The impact threw the first mate into the churning sea and dealt a deathblow to him and the boat. Adams shouted to her passengers,

"Everybody in the water. We're sinking! We have to swim to the island."

Her passengers froze. Adams grabbed the older couple and one-by-one she pushed them out of the boat and into the water. For a few seconds, they bobbed up and down in the water in their orange life jackets bewildered. Then their survival instincts kicked in and they began to swim. Everyone now understood the true seriousness of their situation and the rest of the passengers jumped off the sinking ship. Adams took one last look around and then she hit the button on the emergency beacon to not avail and said,

"Shit! The money from this trip was going to allow me to get this damn thing fixed."

She jumped overboard and joined her passengers in the turbulent water.

Rose and Tom clung to each other. Tom shouted over the noise of the storm,

"Go Rose. I'll follow you."

Rose had tears streaming down her face as she swam to the shore. Tom tried to stay with her, but they got separated in the tumult. The churning waves drove him into the reef hurting him badly. The overweight middle-age man and Captain Adams were also beaten up by the storm and the rocks. The Columbians were luckier; they latched onto the beer cooler and rode it without incident to the shore.

Rose and Sadie, the roly-poly middle-age female passenger, made it safely to shore. They immediately went looking for their men and found three battered bodies in the surf. They pulled their men and Captain Adams to shore. The group huddled together as night fell.

The next morning the rising sun woke Rose. The storm was gone. She was sitting cross legged on the beach cradling Tom's head in her lap.

"Tom. Tom," she called out and gently turned his face to hers.

Tom moaned in respond. That small utterance thrilled Rose. Relieved that her husband was alive, Rose now took the time to look around. She saw Sadie crying. She heard the Captain moaned,

"Water. Can you get me some water?"

Rose was thirst too. She realized Tom must be also. She went over to Sadie, touched her shoulder and asked,

"How is he?"

Sadie's husband's body was badly beaten and covered in blood.

"I don't know. He doesn't answer me. Are you a doctor? "

"No. Sorry," Rose replied sympathetically.

Rose looked around. They were on a white sandy beach covered with storm debris. Turning the other way, she saw the sun, the sky and the ocean. It was beautiful. You would never know by that view that yesterday there had been such a horrible destructive storm.

Rose announced, "Sadie, I'm going to find some food and water."

Sadie nodded and hugged her husband Ralph.

Rose walked down the beach in one espadrille and a ripped sun dress. She lifted a torn flap of her dress and tried to cover her bra, but with nothing to hold it in place, the fabric fell down. After a few steps, Rose kicked off her wedge shoe and walked more comfortably barefoot in the sand.

Rose saw no one or any signs of civilization. She called out,

"Hello. HELLO. We need help!"

There was no response. As she rounded a corner of the island, she saw one of the men who had been on their boat run into the jungle. She called out and ran after him. She found him by an abandon housing site. He was dumping items on the ground inside a canvas covered work area. The scavenged items were meager: plastic bottles, a travel nail kit and a first-aid kit. The more important items there, lighters and knives, had been brought to the island in the Columbians' pockets.

"Hey! Didn't you hear me?" Rose demanded.

She bent over winded after the run. She was mindful of her torn dress. Rose maintained her modesty by holding the tattered pieces of her ripped dress in place.

"Yea. So?" responded the short, dark skinned man.

"We need help. Food and water."

The taller guy stepped out of the jungle and heckled her,

"We all need something, don't we sweetheart."

Rose could see this wasn't going well. She decided to start over.

"My name is Rose. You're ...Pablo," she said pointing to the shorter one and then addressed the other one asking,

"And you are?"

"Raul."

"The other people from the boat are injured and on the beach. Will you help us?"

Pablo said, "We have water." He pointed to the cistern. The system to capture rainwater had been completed before construction on the mansion had ceased.

"What have you got to trade?" demanded Raul.

"What?" A bewildered Rose responded.

Pablo looked to Raul for instructions. Raul though a moment and commanded,

"Take off your clothes."

Rose clutched her dress tightly to her body. She was so shocked by Raul's order that she couldn't speak. She nervously shook her head from side to side "No". Raul laughed and said,

"Maybe you would give me a little kiss."

Rose had a 'deer in the headlights' look in her eye. This man was trouble, but her Tom needed water desperately. She was considering his request until Raul unzipped his shorts and fished his semi-hard penis out. His uncircumcised cock looked like a hand rolled cigar.

"Kiss this!" Raul said with a nasty laugh waving his cock about.

Rose quickly backed away and said,

"You're evil!"

Pablo snickered and taunted her holding up a bucket filled with water. Rose stared at them with disgust. She would have marched away, but they held all the cards. Raul put his dick away and took a moment to considered Rose. He reasoned,

"She is very pretty, but young and shy. I'll have to bring her along slowly. The reward will be worth the effort. Be sides, time is on my side."

He said,

"Give me your bra and you can have the water."

Again, a shocked Rose stood and stared wondering what planet these men were from. In her small town, people were polite and always willing to lend a hand to someone in need. Raul spoke plainly.

"Think about your situation. You are on a deserted island. Your husband is badly injured. You need food and water. You have to do what you have to do to take care of him."

Rose was embarrassed and offended, but what he said was true. As much as dealing with these two turned her stomach and shocked her sensibilities, Rose knew she had to put Tom's needs first. She turned her back to them, unsnapped her bra and pulled it off and out an armhole in her dress. She held it out to Raul. She used her other hand to hold the torn dress over her now braless breast.

Pablo held out the bucket and Raul snatched her bra. Rose grabbed the bucket with one hand and almost dropped it. She was surprised by the weight of it. She had to use two hands to hold it. The men laughed as the ripped dress fell open exposing her firm white breast. It jiggled about as Rose struggled to control the water bucket.

"Ooh, look at that nipple!" Pablo said as Rose's extraordinary nub hardened triggered by an island breeze.

A flustered Rose hurriedly turned and began trudging back to her husband. Pablo and Raul continued to behave like adolescents tittering and making lewd comments about her tits, her nipple and her rear end as she left.

Rose returned to the beach to find Sadie sobbing. Sadie was rocking back and forth holding her husband's lifeless body and exclaiming,

"Ralph, you can't be dead. You can't."

Rose gave everyone water. Then she used some to wash Tom and the Captain's' bloody bodies. The two were covered with many cuts, scrapes and bruises. The buttons had been ripped off the Captain's shirt. It splayed open exposing her flimsy bra. The Captain's left leg was severely damaged. Tom had a significant head wound and a badly injured knee.

12