In The Name Of The Father...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************

At her words I became an animal, I wanted nothing more than to plant my seed in her very soul. I wanted to own her, to use her, to love her forever. Her pussy contracted tighter, and tighter, squeezing me like a hot wet velvet fist. A spasm deep in my abdomen caused my cock to spasm inside her and I felt it grow pushing hard against the opening to her womb.

******************************

The internal pressure grew until almost painful and I moaned spewing lewd expletives from my taut lips. "Fuck me, cum in me, Uhhhhhhnnnnnn, God please make...aaaaaahhhhhhh...me.............cum." I felt his cock grow even more and push towards the opening of my womb. As my inner chamber came in contact with the head of his engorged cock the fury was released.

******************************

The profanities pouring from my little girl drove me lust crazy, my cock hit her womb and I leant down and tortured her nipples between my teeth. At that she bucked so hard we both came of the floor. Her neck went so taut I could see her veins stand out. Her mouth was open, her teeth bared, in a silent scream of pleasure as she hit the mother of all orgasms. And her pussy. Oh God her Pussy. As she had bucked her pussy had grabbed my cock in a vice grip. The pressure was exhilarating and I began to cum instantly. Still her pussy stayed clenched, and my hot cum came boiling out of my balls like molten lava.

I roared. and screamed as I came like I had never cum before. My entire body was running alive with electricity and my cock felt like the lightning conductor.

*****************************

With the first splashes of cum lights exploded behind my eyes. My ears resounded to the sound of blood rushing through my veins. Multiple waves of intense pleasure ripped through my body creating ripple effects that made me gasp. His roar and scream heralded a torrent and as the wave of cum rushed into me, I sank into blackness.

*****************************

We awoke to see the sun setting over the lake as the phone rang insistently. "Sorry, I didn't switch the answer machine on," Dad said sheepishly gazing soulfully into my eyes. He kissed me drawing us both to our feet. Somehow he seemed different and the thought must have shown on my face for he said "Thank you Karyn for making me happy again." With that he turned to the window and the setting sun bathed his naked sweat glistened body.

I followed his lead and faced the sun. Closing my eyes I said a prayer of thanks for my family, both alive and departed. I asked God to watch over them, ending.

In the name of the Father...

12