In The Night Garden Pt. 02

Story Info
He has her his way
3.4k words
4.5
37.8k
25

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hurried past Freddie and the large group of people at her table and headed straight for the restroom. Once she'd caught sight of herself in the mirror she realised she looked a mess. Her make up was smudged, streaks of black eyeliner ran down her face. She was still violently shaking, going over in her head what had just happened outside.

"Why would he do that?" she thought to herself, "Why did I even go out there?" Her mind was racing, she felt nauseated and dizzy. "Must be the alcohol," she said calmly, taking deep breaths to try and calm herself down. She turned on the tap and lowered her face under the stream. The cold water felt good, as her face felt like it was burning. "Okay get it together," she repeated to herself, taking out her makeup bag to make herself look normal once again. Once she had decided she looked decent enough to return to her group, she took a final deep breath and left the restroom.

She turned towards her table and froze. To her horror, Tom was stood with Freddie and their friends, talking as if nothing had happened. He saw her standing there watching them, gave her a quick wink and carried on his conversation with Freddie.

"Babe! Over here!" Freddie shouted across the pub to her, beckoning her over, motioning towards the glass of wine on the table. She nervously walked over to Freddie, who scooped her up in his arms and gave her a wet, sloppy kiss. She could smell the beer on his breath which turned her stomach, but as Tom was watching she forced a smile on her face and affectionately kissed him back.

"Tom got a round in, he got you one too, here," he said, handing her the wine glass. She reluctantly took it from him, taking a long sip as she stared into it, not knowing where to look. She could feel Tom's eyes on her, it felt like a white hot laser beam burning through her flesh. In her mind a flashback appeared, his hands all over her, his lips biting, licking, kissing her; his growing aggression as she tried to fight him off. Yet here he was joking around with her boyfriend as if he hadn't a care in the world. She shook her head as if the memories of what happened 20 minutes before would literally fall out.

"You okay Eva?" Tom asked, a smug half smile spreading across his face, "You look a bit flushed." She scowled at him, then cleared her throat remembering she'd have to act normal so as not to raise any suspicions.

"I'm fine, it's just a little bit hot in here that's all," she mumbled, smiling sweetly at him then quickly darting her eyes back into her glass.

"It is a bit isn't it," he mused, as he came to sit down beside her. "Maybe we should go outside again," he whispered, leaning in towards her, smiling that devilish smile that she wanted to slap from his arrogant face, but at the same time made her melt inside.

"What are you doing?" She hissed.

"I'm just talking to my old pal Freddie and his very lovely girlfriend," he said, putting on a mocking innocent tone, "what's wrong with that?"

"You know full well what's wrong with that, what are you trying to do to me?" She spat back at him, averting her eyes from his gaze, one look into those smouldering, hypnotising eyes and she feared she'd be under his spell again.

"Oh there are a lot of things I'd like to do to you, or did you not get that from my demonstration outside, would you like me to show you again? I've got a lot more in mind that that," he purred, knowing she was riled but also that there was nothing she could do about it in front of Freddie.

"Just go away!" She said, glancing over at Freddie who was none the wiser to their conversation. Probably due to a combination of the loud music and the volume of people in the pub. She was quietly grateful that he was a bit dim at this point, he was neither clever nor observant enough to have noticed the tension between them.

"I can't do that, that would be rude, and we both know you enjoy my company, now don't we?" He whispered seductively into her ear, making her shudder, his hand sliding up her leg under the table where he knew no one else could see.

"Stop that!" She said, pushing his hand off and going to stand up, he discreetly pulled her back down into her seat. "Now now," he mocked, "let's not make a scene, just sit down." Anger and frustration bubbled inside her, he was taunting her yet again. She would not admit for a second that a part of her had enjoyed what he done to her outside, neither would she admit that she felt her pussy stir whenever he was around, including now. She could feel her cheeks flushing red again.

"Fine. If you won't leave, I will," she hissed. She quickly rose up out of her seat and headed towards Freddie, but before she could get to him Tom was in front of her, flinging his arm around his shoulder.

"Listen mate, Eva's not feeling too well and wants to go home. I was planning on leaving anyway, so if you want seeing as I only live down the road I can get in a cab with her and make sure she gets home alright? She didn't wanna say anything because she didn't wanna ruin your night."

Her heart sunk. The conniving bastard. She knew he had excellent powers of persuasion and could wrap anyone around his little finger. The fact that Freddie wasn't the brightest made it even easier. Freddie looked towards her, concerned.

"Are you okay babe? What's wrong?" He went over to her and slipped his arms around her waist, she didn't want him to let go. If only he knew what was happening, what Tom was doing. If only she could tell him what happened outside, but she daren't.

"I'm fine, I'm just exhausted so I'm gonna head home. You stay here though, honestly I'm fine I'm just going to go straight to bed anyway," she said tiredly, sounding very convincing. Tom was impressed.

"Are you sure?" Freddie asked, looking deeply concerned for his girlfriend, one who was lying to him about the real reason for wanting to leave.

She quickly looked at Tom, his eyes boring into her knowing she had no choice but to go along with it.

"Of course," she said, "like I said I'm just tired, must have been the wine," she joked, feigning a weak smile as she hugged him tightly, "you stay here a while longer it's still early. I'll see you at home okay?"

Freddie cupped her face in his hands, kissed her softly, and released her from his arms.

"Alright babe, but you!" He shouted pointing at Tom, "You look after her alright? Make sure she gets home safe?"

"I'll take good care of her don't worry!" He shouted back at him across the bar, leading Eva outside by placing his hand on the small of her back. "She'll be safe with me."

It was freezing outside, and Eva remembered she hadn't brought a jacket. She hugged herself, shivering silently as they waited for the taxi. She could feel the goosebumps popping up one by one over her bare legs and arms, and started rubbing them in a futile attempt to keep warm.

"So, giving me the silent treatment are ya?" Tom mocked, putting his jacket over her shoulders, his arm sliding around her waist. She shrugged out of his hold and turned away from him, removing the jacket and holding it out to him, refusing to look him in the eye.

"I don't want it." She said coldly, "I don't want anything from you."

"Just put the coat on babe you're freezing, don't be stupid," he said as he took the jacket from her and before she could protest he was pulling her arm through the jacket sleeve, turning her by her waist to put her other arm through. It smelt good, like him. She accepted the coat as she immediately felt warm after he put it on her. The taxi seemed to be taking forever.

"Although I can think of better ways to warm up." He was standing directly behind her now, she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. His arms slid under the jacket and around her waist, pulling her back towards him. His hands were moving to the tops of her thighs, rubbing them slowly and sensually.

"What are you doing?" She breathed, yet again feeling helpless against his touch, his hands still exploring the tops of her thighs, the tips of his fingers moving dangerously towards her pussy. She gasped as he could feel his hardening cock pushing against the small of her back.

"Just trying to warm us up," he sighed, " and I've just remembered that you don't have any underwear on right now," he purred into her ear, roughly biting the lobe as he took her hand guiding it into his jacket pocket to feel some balled up lace inside. Her mouth went dry as she immediately knew what it was.

She froze. "Shit!" She screamed to herself, remembering back to being out in the garden and Tom tearing away her panties. Her whole body was on fire. She couldn't move, she could feel herself starting to tremble again, only this time it wasn't from the cold, but instead the two fingers reaching under her dress to stroke her bare pussy.

"I will have you, there's no point trying to fight it," He said, his fingers pushing their way through the lips, his thumb playing with her clit. "So wet," he whispered, as one finger sunk deep into her cunt. She had to stop herself from crying out in the quiet courtyard and covered her mouth instead. She felt herself losing balance and falling against him.

"Come home with me," he purred, pushing the second finger into her slick hole, "you know you want this, you're pussy's wet for me, let me make you come."

"I can't," she gasped. His touch felt so good, but so wrong.

He had complete power over her as he slowly fucked her with his fingers out in the open. He was so exciting, so careless, so desperate to get what he wanted no matter how unethical. Why couldn't she control herself around him? Why couldn't she say no to him?

The taxi then pulled up in front of them. He quickly but discreetly removed his fingers from inside her and opened the door for Eva. She desperately tried to get into the car in a ladylike fashion but ending up tripping on the kerb and stumbling towards it. Tom grabbed her and stood her back up on her feet. "Come on beautiful, let's get you home before you hurt yourself."

After a tense and silent ten minute car ride, they arrived outside Eva's house. Tom threw a £20 note at the driver and got out of the car, rushing round to the other side to let Eva out. She reluctantly took his hand as he lifted her out as if she weighed nothing at all.

"You can come inside, but only for a minute. I'll make you a coffee or something," she said quietly, knowing she'd probably regret it.

Once they got inside the house, she went to lock the door, too frightened to turn and face the man that had worn her down enough for her to let him into her home, the home she shared with her boyfriend. How she wished Freddie had just come home with her instead.

"So do you want some coffee or something, or tea?" She asked timidly, going toward the kitchen.

"Did you really invite me in so we could sit down and have a cup of tea?" He mused, slowly walking towards her. "Come on Eva, I've had enough of playing games with you," he said.

She knew she'd invited him in but she wasn't sure why. She didn't want to cheat on Freddie, even with all his faults she loved him and would never want to hurt him. Something about Tom drew her to him like a moth to a flame, it was almost impossible not to do what he wanted, and he'd stirred something inside her that she'd never felt before. Her life had always been dull, the same thing week in week out, now that Tom had brought on these new strange, confusing feelings she couldn't get them out of her head. She couldn't control herself. She stood before him, small and vulnerable, staring up into his eyes, tears filling hers.

"Don't talk," she said, and she allowed him to kiss her, softly but passionately. His kiss became harder, his tongue pushing its way into her mouth, their breathing rapidly getting heavier. He lifted her up and pulled her legs around his waist as he carried her upstairs.

With her still in his arms, her legs tightly wrapped around him he pushed her against the bedroom wall, unfastened the clasp on his belt and frantically removed his hard cock from his jeans. He couldn't wait anymore, he had to be inside her. He kissed her roughly as his cock impaled her dripping wet pussy, the two of them letting out loud, exhilarated groans as he repeatedly thrusted into her. Tom had been with tons of girls, but none were like Eva. Her pussy felt like heaven to him. In this moment he promised himself that hers was the only one he'd ever have again.

He turned her around and carried her over to the bed, sitting her on the edge and kneeling before her. She nervously fumbled with the buttons on his shirt as he stared into her eyes, placing kisses along her jawline. Once she had taken off his shirt he stood up to remove his jeans, and lifted her up to pull her dress up over her head. And there she was stood naked before him just like he'd imagined a hundred times. Her body unlike one he'd ever seen. Perfect round ample breasts with small pink rosebud nipples, surrounded by creamy white skin as smooth as silk. He sat her back down and knelt down in front of her once again, taking a nipple in his mouth, causing Eva to cry out loudly as he sucked on it, rolling his tongue around the hard nub as he took the other breast in his hand, squeezing it so hard she yelped, a mixture of pain pleasure poured through her like molten lava.

He crawled up the bed after her as she backed up onto it and laid her down, running his hands all over her body, in awe of how beautiful she really was. He climbed on top of her and spread her legs before him, kissing her breasts, nipples, stomach and hips as he lowered himself to put his head between her legs, it was as if he were a pirate searching for buried treasure.

"No!" Eva said worriedly, stopping him in his tracks, "don't do that, please." She tried to close her legs but he held them open, he had to taste her.

"Sssshh," he whispered. Eva laid there, terrified as she had never let a man do this to her before, she'd always found it too crude, too vulgar. She felt even more vulnerable with him holding her legs open, revealing her cunt in all it's glory. She gasped as he softly and slowly licked the full length of it, his tongue wriggling inside lapping up her juices with a powerful thirst, grunting and groaning with ecstasy. He switched from this technique to rapidly flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue which drove her crazy. She whimpered helplessly, arching her back bringing her pussy up to meet his mouth.

"You taste incredible," he purred, and buried his face in her once more and licked roughly at her, ravenous, as if he had been starved for weeks. Eva began to twitch violently, a red heat building up inside her from head to toe. She never knew it would feel like this. She grabbed hold of the bed post as his tongue fucked her hot wet hole, almost convulsing causing the whole bed to shake.

Just when she thought she'd pass out with pleasure, Tom stopped. He moved his way back up the bed so he was on top of her, putting his hand behind her head and bringing her face to meet his, kissing her with that hard, demanding, overpowering kiss, just like the first one he'd ever given her. She could taste herself on his tongue as it swirled around with hers.

"Oh no baby, I don't want you to come like that, not yet," he said, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand. He positioned himself at her dewy gate, rubbing his rock hard cock along the entrance moistening the tip, then slowly pushed his way inside her, groaning loudly as he filled her to the brim, her tight walls closing in and clenching around him.

He pinned her arms by her sides as he fucked her, her cries spurring him on more as he rode her faster. She fought against him as he was holding her down, her entire body shaking. His cock stretching her walls, burying itself deep inside her. Suddenly he sat up and pulled her roughly up onto his lap.

"Ride me," he said, looking deep into her eyes, hypnotising her, knowing he had full control over her now, "I want to look at you properly while I fuck you. All of you." She looked apprehensively at him, and down at his throbbing dick, and lowered herself onto him. He pulled her down over him holding onto her hips, and lifted her up and down, bouncing her on his cock, over and over, his eyes never leaving hers.

"That's good baby, yeah just like that. You're so fucking amazing Eva," he whispered, taking a handful of her hair in his hand and pulling her head back with it, his eyes still fixated on hers thrusting into her repeatedly. She panted as he fucked her hard, she'd never been taken so roughly before, Freddie had always treated her like she was made of china, moving at a glacial pace that although was satisfying it never thrilled her. Tom had done things to her she never imagined could feel so good, but so bad at the same time. She tried to put Freddie out of her mind for the time being; the guilt, the look on his face if he ever found out what she'd done, what she was doing right now, allowing another man inside her. She was close to coming, she'd never come through intercourse before, she didn't even think it was possible.

"Tell me Eva, tell me you're mine," he breathed, "tell me you want me to make you come." He was still pulling her down over his cock, holding her to him, his emerald eyes searching hers, pleading with her to tell him what he wanted to hear.

"I'm yours, I want you, please," she panted as his cock slammed into her over and over again, her fingernails digging into his back. She was so close now, she was about to come harder than she'd ever come before.

"Please what? Tell me, beg me to make you come, I'm so close baby."

"Please, please make me come Tom I need you!"

Those words sent him over the edge. He pulled her head towards him and bit down hard on her bottom lip, thrusting as hard as he could into her over and over again. He was grunting loudly into her mouth as she moaned, their two bodies covered in a sheen of sweat.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Eva exclaimed as he rammed into her, digging her nails so hard into his back that she drew blood.

"I'm coming with you baby!" He groaned; and with one last thrust they climaxed together, his warm seed gushing inside her, her body convulsing as he held her, both panting with exhaustion.