In The Night Garden Pt. 05

Story Info
Tom teaches Eva a lesson.
4.1k words
4.58
31.9k
24

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's part 5 guys. Hope you enjoy!

Again, I'm a feedback whore so any comments, whether they're praise or criticism would be appreciated :)

Kisses xxx

*****

The next afternoon, Eva was doing her best to avoid Tom, and it seemed to be working. She hadn't heard from him all morning. She started to grow suspicious the more she thought about it, but then realised how silly that was and started to feel more at ease.

Then the phone rang.

"Good afternoon, The Lord Bellington," she chirped in her cheeriest phone manner. Her heart stopped as she heard his voice.

"Miss Winter," he said, in a professional yet slightly patronising manner, "could you come up please? I have a guest who would like some champagne."

She was confused, her heart in her mouth. "What is he up to?" She asked herself.

"Of course Sir, I'll have room service bring a bottle up right aw-"

"No no," he interrupted, "I would like you to deliver it. Personally." She thought for a moment, but there was nothing she could do. Benjamin had assigned her to tend to him. She'd thought of calling in sick for the rest of the week, but it was still her job and she wanted to be taken seriously, she couldn't let him intimidate and toy with her like this.

"Of course sir," she mumbled, "right away."

She straightened herself out as she approached the elevator. Her palms were sweating as she stepped inside, greeting Billy with a weak smile as she requested the eighteenth floor.

"Seeing Mr Darlington again Miss Winter?" He asked, a defeated look on his face as he eyed the ice bucket she was holding with the large magnum chilling inside.

"Just delivering this, he has a guest," she replied calmly, using every ounce of strength she had in her to keep her nerves from showing. She had no idea what he was up to, nor did she know who was in there with him, or whether there was anyone in there at all and whether this was all just a ruse to get her to come to him. Either way her mind and her heart were racing.

The digital reader on the screen read, "18."

As she entered his room, Tom was nowhere to be seen. She could smell cedar wood, and sensed that the air was slightly humid, then realised he must be in the bathroom. She took a deep breath and entered to see Tom, wearing nothing but black swimming trunks sat in the large pearl white jacuzzi. Sat beside him was a young tanned woman, pretty with short blonde hair set into a sharp bob, topless with a glass of champagne in her hand.

"Kirsty?!" Eva cried, so shocked at the sight of her colleague sat half naked in his jacuzzi that she nearly dropped the bucket. Tom quickly pulled Kirsty towards him and whispered something to her that Eva couldn't make out, then waved her away dismissively, as if he were batting away a fly.

"Oh, Miss Winter!" Tom exclaimed amusedly, "I forgot you were coming up. Champagne?" He held out a crystal flute to her, beckoning her forward with an evil smile on his face. Kirsty was doing her best to cover up her chest as she hurriedly got out of the tub, grabbed a towel along with her pile of clothes and ran towards Eva who scowled at him.

"I'm sorry Evie, please don't tell Mr Darlington," she pleaded, panic in her eyes as she flung herself into Eva's arms. Eva comfortingly put her arm on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring look.

"Come on let's go," she whispered, ushering her out of the room.

"Kirsty, you can leave," Tom called after them coldly, "although I'd like you to hang on Miss Winter," his words harsh and demanding. Eva held her breath as she looked over at Kirsty who was clearly desperate to get out of there, and nodded her head allowing her to leave. Kirsty gave her one final look and sped out of the room, the door slamming behind her.

"What the hell are you playing at?" She shouted, visibly angry at the display she'd just witnessed.

"Well I was hoping for a threesome," he replied somewhat innocently, flashing her a wink, "but then seeing you made me ask myself what I'd want with that cheap blonde tart when I could just have you all to myself instead." He got out of the tub and removed his trunks as she stood in front of him, shyly averting her eyes as he grabbed a towel from the rack and tied it around his waist, tiny beads of water rolling down his perfectly carved torso. He laughed to himself as he strode towards her.

"Is there really any need for that? You've seen it all before darlin', if my memory serves me right you had it in your mouth around this time yesterday," he teased. Her cheeks flushed red at the memory.

Her hands were clamming up again, her mouth had gone almost completely dry. "I think I will have that champagne now," she mumbled, as he took the flute from the side of the tub and handed it to her. She drained the entire glass in one gulp, and instantaneously felt a little light headed.

"There's plenty more if you want to join me in the tub," he purred, circling her as she stood rooted to the spot, "Kirsty seemed to enjoy it. Don't worry though, I didn't fuck her," he whispered into her ear as she shuddered, stepping away from him.

"How could you humiliate her like that?" She asked, "how could you be so cruel?"

"Oh don't be so dramatic. Besides, she'd be back up here on her hands and knees carrying that bucket with her teeth if I asked her to," he said menacingly, standing behind her holding her by the waist, the other hand pulling her hair from behind her neck and putting it all to one side over her shoulder, and placed his lips over her ear.

"I assume you heard what I said yesterday and that's what made you run out of here so fast," he whispered.

"N-n-no," she stuttered, "I left because I realised it was wrong. I love Freddie and he doesn't deserve this." He was holding her hands behind her back as he explored her jawline with the tip of his nose, taking in her scent, moving his way down to her neck.

"You know exactly what I said," he murmured into her neck.

"You're not capable of l-love. You treat people like they're yours, like toys. That's not love." Her voice was shaking as she tried to control herself.

"Ah so you did hear me," he chimed softly, "and maybe so, but they are mine if I want them to be. Maybe it's a fucked up kind of love, but I'm a man who knows what he wants Eva, and nothing stops me from getting what I want." His hands were sliding along her hips as his lips traced her collarbone, her whole body shaking.

"Don't," she whimpered, "I can't."

"Can't? Or won't?" He held her arms firmly by her sides, "I'm tired of playing games with you Eva, I'm a powerful man and I'm used to getting what I want," he whispered coldly, "if I have to play a little dirty, so be it, all I know is that I'm not letting you leave this room until I have you at least once." His words were calm yet demanding, soft but aggressive. She became frightened and tried to struggle free from his hold.

"Stop it, please," she pleaded quietly, her eyes filling with tears, "you're scaring me now, I don't want this please let me go."

"Oh Eva sweetie, I can't keep up with you. Yesterday you were all over me and had my dick in your mouth. As much as I've enjoyed our little games of kiss chase, I'm getting a little frustrated with you," he chimed maliciously, his once green eyes darkening, like a man who had lost control of his senses.

He quickly turned her around and gripped the back of her head, forcing her towards him. He held her hands behind her back as he forced his lips upon hers so quickly she could barely catch her breath, holding her in place. She squirmed in his arms until he loosened his grip on her and she pulled her head away from him, breathless and panicked, her groin burning in arousal.

"I said no!" She exclaimed, slapping him hard across his cheek, however he didn't even flinch. She stepped back, terrified of what she'd just done. He looked at her with that beautiful, evil grin.

"Oh baby," he groaned, still grinning, "that just got me hard." He walked towards her as she backed away.

"I-I-I'm so sorry," she babbled frantically, " I was just scared I-I-." She held out her hands in surrender, as he continued to prowl towards her, knowing he had her trapped as she was backing up towards the end of the bed, not realising until it hit the back of her knees causing her to fall onto it. He came to crouch in front of her, placing his hands on her knees.

"Oh! There's one thing I forgot to mention yesterday by the way," he chimed, "sorry it must have slipped my mind. You see that there?" He pointed towards a shelf on the other side of the room with a small solitary black leather box sat on top of it.

"That's a camera, I haven't played yesterday's footage yet but I sure can't wait to see it. Shall we watch it now?"

She sat confused, suddenly her heart jumped up into her mouth as she realised that he had captured everything from yesterday, and was about to show it to her. He picked up a silver remote and two black panels on the wall slid apart, revealing a huge flat screen television. There she was, being led across the room to his bed as he leant back and watched her strip, taking her leg in his arms and removing her stocking.

"Turn it off," she whispered.

"But we're just getting to the good part," he whined, mocking her, "I think we look good. Look at that," he said pointing to her now stood in her underwear and heels, letting out a wolf whistle, "beautiful."

"What are you going to do with that?" She yelped, her eyes fixed on the screen as he slid his hands up her thighs.

"Oh, you don't want anyone to see it?" He asked cheerfully, "that's a shame it's sexy as hell. Well you're going to have to do something for me then."

She looked down at him as he was crouched before her, half naked, his hands playing with the hem of her skirt that had now risen up to the middle of her thighs.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to be a good girl for me, and behave whilst I do unspeakable things to you." His voice was soft, as if he were a father speaking to his little girl, his eyes gleaming with delight, that evil smirk still spread across his face. "Basically, I'm gonna fuck you, and you're going to let me."

She opened her mouth to speak.

"No buts," He interrupted, placing his index finger on her lips, "if you really don't want anyone else to see this, including our dear Freddie, I suggest you oblige me."

He leant in towards her and gently kissed her on the collarbone, then on the cheek, then on the lips, still crouched in front of her. She closed her eyes and held her breath, trying to control her body from shaking uncontrollably. How did he keep having that effect on her? She knew it was wrong but she wanted him so badly. He was like a drug to her, she craved him even though she knew he was bad for her.

"Just relax," he whispered, one hand at the nape of her neck beneath her hair, the other unbuttoning her blouse, while she sat squirming in front of him.

"Please," she quietly pleaded as he planted soft kisses along her neck, "you could have anyone you want. Why are you doing this?" She could feel her pussy getting wet, why did her own body have to give her away!

"I don't know, I like the thrill of the chase. And the reward that comes after." He held her face in his hands as he kissed her; softly at first, allowing her to respond, then as he snaked his tongue past her lips he grew more aggressive, gripping her face tightly between his hands as he kissed her hard and fast, unable to control himself. She could hear his heavy breathing in sync with her own. Her cheeks grew flushed and were burning, she was certain that she'd soon become hot to the touch. She became unable to breathe and pulled away from him to push him aside, stood up and moved away from the bed where Tom was still crouched on the floor at the foot of it.

He got up and walked over to her, her heart heaving in her chest, her eyes full of panic and lust. Her head was spinning, she was so frightened and confused. He slammed her against the wall and held her there, when suddenly there was a gentle knock on the door, right next to where they were stood. He looked at Eva threateningly, and put his finger to his lips.

"Evie? Are you alright?" Kirsty's voice was muffled through the thick wooden door, she sounded worried that her friend and colleague was still inside the suite after her fleeing half naked before.

"She's fine," Tom replied, putting his hand lightly over Eva's mouth, staring into hers eyes as if to hypnotise her into silence. With his other hand he took hers and placed it over his hardness covered by the towel that was still wrapped around his waist, and began to move her hand up and down his length; "Miss Winter is just helping me arrange a suit fitting for my father's Masquerade Ball tonight." His hand continued to stroke his cock with hers, feeling her legs trembling between his as she stood in silence, his other hand still cupped over her mouth.

"Uhm, okay sir, but I'd like to hear it from her if that's okay," she said worriedly, "Evie I'm sorry for earlier, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" She pleaded, a slight croak in her voice. Eva looked at Tom who was still staring into her eyes, his hand now guiding hers beneath the towel to stroke him, as he shook his head to say, "No." He slowly uncovered her mouth, sure now that she would obey him.

"I-I'm a little busy now Kirsty," she stammered, struggling to steady her breathing and control the shakiness in her voice as her hand forcibly stroked up and down his length, "as Mr Darlington said I'm helping him make some arrangements for the Ball." Her eyes once again filled with tears as Tom released her hand and moved both of his up her skirt as she let out a quiet gasp, to which Tom looked at her and shook his head again, silently berating her for making a sound. He went back to busying himself under her skirt, then grabbing on to her underwear and gently pulling them down to the floor.

"But, but it would only take a minute?" Kirsty whined, "I really need to talk to you." By this time Tom had had enough. He looked over at Eva, silencing her with his eyes, pulled on his towel and opened the door. Kirsty, now fully dressed, jumped at the swiftness of his movement as he regained his composure and forced a polite smile.

"Kirsty. I've already told you that Miss Winter is assisting me at the moment. She will be out when I am finished with her, so until then can you please go and help the others finish the preparations for the party. Whatever you want to say to her can wait." Her face flushed bright red, her eyelashes fluttering as she pouted at his sudden coldness towards her. Without saying a word, she turned around and hurried into the elevator, disappearing from sight,

"I thought that clingy little bitch would never leave," he huffed jokingly, "where were we?" He smirked as he dropped his towel and pressed his naked body against her, still stood against the wall by the door, his cock still hard.

"As for you, you're wearing far too many clothes for my liking," he said, pulling at her open blouse, sliding it from her shoulders to reveal a red silk bra.

"Very nice," he purred, giving her one of his signature winks. He kissed her again, feeling her entire body heat up against him and her mouth responding slightly. She made small groaning noises in protest as his lips crushed against hers. He put an arm around her waist to pull at the zip at the back of her skirt and pulled it down, letting it fall down around her ankles so she was stood in only her bra and stockings. He sucked in the air as he looked at her over.

He cupped her right breast with his hand as he kissed her neck, lightly squeezing at it and pulling down the bra to reveal a pink nipple that went instantly hard at his touch. He rolled it around between his thumb and index finger as his other hand explored the way down her body, over her perfectly toned stomach, over her hipbone and down between her thighs. She let out a whimper as he placed his hand over the heat between her legs.

"Have you finally realised that this is mine now?" He growled, lowering his face to hers, slowly stroking the length of her labia with one finger, "that you're mine now? If I call you come running; if I wanna fuck, you oblige. How's that sound?" His finger slipped into her slick heat and pushed it's way up into her tight hole, quickly followed by another finger. She cried out as she straightened her back against the wall to steady herself, his fingers working inside her, pushing up as far as they could go before they hit her cervix. She struggled to keep her balance as she raised herself up on tip toes to accommodate his persistent fingers, a mixture of pain and pleasure seared through her.

"Please," she breathed as tears spilled from her eyes, "not like this, please." She once again became frightened at his growing aggression, but the wanting building up inside her was threatening to take over.

"Not like this?" He repeated, his fingers fucking her slow and hard, emitting short, sharp gasps from her with every thrust, "well how would you like it then? I could put it in your ass if you really want me to..." He gripped her waist with his free hand and began to turn her around to face the wall, she quickly turned back and flattened her back against it in terrified protest.

"No!" She cried, "please!"

He gave her a soft smile and mockingly rolled his eyes, "Okay then, we'll save that for another day shall we?" The fear in her eyes made him chuckle; he withdrew his fingers from her and sucked them like a lollipop, taking a strand of her hair from in front of her eyes and played with it his between his fingers. He looked down at her stockings, moving his hands down to her thighs.

"We'll keep these on this time I think," he said as he swiftly removed her bra to free her ample, pert breasts.

He pressed himself against her once again, forcing his leg between hers as he positioned himself at her entrance, her arms on top of his not knowing quite where to put them, as she tried to close her legs and push his away. He knocked her away with his knee and lifted her up as if she weighed nothing at all, holding the bottom of her thigh around his waist as he pushed her up against the wall. She felt helpless, it was pointless fighting him off, he had too much on her now. A part of her however didn't want to fight him off, wanted him inside her, but she tried to force those dark thoughts from her head. She wrapped her other leg around him to keep herself from falling as he moved himself into place.

"Good girl," he whispered, his full length slowly entering her as he let out a long groan.

His hand moved to her ass cheeks, holding her up as he thrusted into her wetness over and over again. Eva place her arms by her head and flattened her palms onto the wall behind her, quiet moans escaping her throat as he fucked her.

"Fuck!" He growled as his head lunged into her neck, biting her hard on the shoulder and sucking at the skin, grinding his hips against her as he slammed her repeatedly against the wall, "your pussy feels so good around my cock, do you like it when I fuck you hard baby?"

She was trying hard not to enjoy it, but could feel herself letting go. Still holding her up with her legs wrapped around him he carried her over to the bed and laid her down, his cock still inside her as he continued thrusting into her, using one arm to hold himself up he as he felt his way down her body and began to slowly rub her clitoris with his thumb, making her entire body convulse, the combination of him fucking her hard and fast, over and over with the slow circling movements of his thumb on her clit was too much to bear. She could feel herself getting faint, a sure sign that she was going to come any second. He moved his mouth over her breast, taking her entire nipple in his mouth and lightly tugging at it between his front teeth, then sucking on it once more. She yelped out in pain as he bit her, his thrusts never slowing and his thumb still rubbing at her nub.

12