In the Night Train's Eye Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She will do as we want. Trust me. And we have at least, at least, two more shoots with her, which means that GTM has a chance. That's all I wanted. So don't blow this chance for me. I will come after you, let's be clear about that."

Newton strode to the table where the portfolio from the previous day's shoot lay. His fine suit seemed very out of place in the dirty apartment, but that didn't matter as the other two men looked on curiously. He placed his hands on the glossy cover which had "GTM Productions" inked boldly on the front. The portfolio was full of prints and scans of the beautiful María Muñoz, but Newton's eyes wandered to a small, inconspicuous roll of film hidden deep within it.

"Here it is. Now, listen to me- you've done well so far, you've taken her and gained her trust somewhat. We need that, especially for the shoot in a week. I'll keep you updated and give you more details later, but you're on a need to know basis, so don't ask me any stupid fucking questions. That goes for you too, shrimp," he said.

Night Train took his hand and removed it quickly from his blazer. He threw a stack of tightly wound bills in Nars' direction, so heavy that it made an impact upon hitting him. Benjamin Franklin's face showed on the top of the stack; it was obviously a very large sum of money. Nars fumbled it quickly, gained himself, and looked questioningly at the imposing figure above him.

"That is ten grand. I need you to lay low for a while, don't do any stupid shit, and be ready for me in a week. Got it?"

Nars could only nod. He was sweating profusely- the headache he had before was an afterthought. The only thought on his mind was surviving in the presence of the most dangerous man he had ever met. Luckily for him, he served some use to Night Train-others were not so lucky.

"Alright you take that, keep it safe. You have no idea how much more fucking money can be coming your way if you listen. We are going to be expanding this. I got a few more girls in my sights, including one tonight. So get ready to work, be over at the studio at four," Newton boomed.

"Yes sir, I understand. Can I ask what possible light measures I might need? What format are we talking about- glam, ports, what?

"Oh, it's Vanessa Minnillo. You know that much about her, so get on it. I have to get going. That's right, Mason, don't look so chipper," he said with a cruel chuckle as he walked out the door.

***

Dwayne "Night Train" Newton slightly adjusted his cuffs and stared at the seemingly endless array of limousines pulling up before the red carpet. With each door opening, a rush of photographers and flashbulbs would descend upon the poor person exiting. He knew many of the paparazzi were trying for the same thing- upskirts and wardrobe malfunctions. Luckily for him, he had a plan to do all of that on his own without the need of an accident or the touch of God.

Clad in his traditional fedora and clean cut suit, Newton looked like he belonged on the red carpet as much as anyone else. However, he stood alone and made no effort to garner attention. He was waiting for his target to arrive. As he had told Nars, he was trying to seduce Vanessa Minnillo, the stunning TRL host and former Miss Teen USA who among other things was in a relationship with Nick Lachey, the one-time boy band member. Of course, she had had her fair share of controversies due to leaked photos of her and Lindsay Lohan, and also graphic pictures of her and Nick having sex.

Newton knew it would take every ounce of his guile to try to sway her- it would easily be the toughest attempt of his career. Why would a girl like her, already in love, fall for a man like him? Night Train provided answers for this question in his mind. He imagined his wealth, the explicit empire he could build with her at the top, and all the things he could put in her life. The main thing throbbed in his pants as he saw her sleek legs clad in sexy heels emerge from the limo.

Vanessa shifted out of the limo carefully, making sure to hide her panties from the omnipresent view of the cameras. A flash of cameras and buzz erupted on her exit because she truly was a sight.

She was wearing a black sequin dress that had a cut which reached the middle of her delicious, creamy thighs. The dress sparkled with her every movement; her breasts were high and proud and only half covered, allowing a generous amount of her plush cleavage to gain the shock and awe of the cameras. The two straps that held it on her body were barely there it seemed, or at least not easy to see with her stunning beauty standing so clear.

The combination of her dark features- her shining black hair and luscious brown eyes left her standing like an amazing minx. She smiled for the cameras, and the sparkles of her dress left everyone stunned at her overwhelming beauty. Her legs sprouted from her slinky dress and glistened in the array of flashes. She again smiled with a beautiful flash of white teeth and crossed her legs, one in front of the other, which pushed out her ass.

Newton had to swallow and compose himself just looking at that ass. The material of her dress hugged it oh so tightly- the curve from her lithe legs up to her lower back was absolutely delicious. The perfect cheekiness of her ass was further shown off as she walked further down the red carpet. With each step, her ass reminded everyone nearby what it was like to enjoy the spoils of Hollywood.

Newton saw her making her way towards him, or more likely past him, on the red carpet. Nick was several yards behind getting interviewed by an overenthusiastic young reporter, likely from the Disney Channel. He laughed and turned his attention to the stunner who was closing by.

"Excuse me, Ms. Minnillo, I'm Dwayne Newton, might I say you look lovely this evening?" He said with as wide a smile he could manage.

"Aw, who paid you to say that? Nice to meet you, Mr. Newton," she said sweetly.

He took her soft hand in his and marveled at the creature before him. She and María Muñoz were simply the most attractive women in the world, although he had never seen a woman that could instantly pound his cock into action. It shifted immediately in his pants and began a quick rush to a nasty, throbbing erection. Of course, the stunning, innocent girl standing before him had no idea of the impact she was having on him. Night Train was that good.

"You're such a lovely girl; I just want to hang onto your hand! Would you mind if I sit by you this evening?" He said with a slight downturn of his head. It almost looked as if Newton was preparing to be rejected; only he was using it to his advantage.

"Oh wow, I really don't know. I think maybe I should get back to Nick," she said with an apologetic smile. His eyes fell to her breasts, which looked so enticing in her sparkling number. The curves of her chest pushed forward so deliciously and aggressively that their plushness nearly drew his attention away from his goal. That wasn't going to be the case, although it made nasty thoughts about the sweet girl flash through his mind. The image of titty-fucking her further added to his now thick erection and spurned him on.

"He is a character, that Nick. Go ahead and see him. But tell him Dwayne says hey!" He said in a quieter voice. He couldn't help but notice her sensual eyes, the depth of which he couldn't seem to determine. If there was ever a girl he had to fuck, it was her.

"Wait, you know Nick? I've never heard from any of his friends before- well a few of the other guys in his band, but never one of his real friends. I'm sure he'd love you to sit with us!" She said excitedly, gripping his hand in hers and drawing his body closer to her.

The sweet, sensual smell of her along with the clicking of heels made his erection even larger if possible.

Nick was pleased to be relieved from his interview. His expression turned to shock upon seeing his old friend hand in hand with his stunning girlfriend. Nick warmly shook Night Train's hand and the trio made their way down to their seats.

They were seated at a circular table near the front of the theater and were promptly served by a top of the line wait staff. Delicious foods, including chocolate strawberries and expensive champagne were rushed to their table, much to Newton's delight. He could get used to such luxury foods and having an irresistibly sexy woman on his right. They talked about Nick and Dwayne's old friendship as well as the future projects for each. Discussing old stories and friends, the two old pals were having a grand time, and Vanessa was laughing, delighted at learning more about her boyfriend.

She crossed her legs, exposing a generous portion of her meaty, toned thighs to Newton. Nick couldn't see how his friend was subtly staring at his girlfriend and certainly wouldn't have appreciated it. Regardless, Dwayne had his eyes on the prize, and that prize was the amazingly beautiful Vanessa Minnillo, clad so sexily to his right, her panties nearly visible to him and no other.

Nick looked down at his cell phone and over at Vanessa. The look on his face was unmistakable- he had to be somewhere else. She looked quizzically at him, so he leaned forward and whispered something in her ear.

"Well baby, let's go then," she said quietly.

"Its okay, Nessa. Look, I'll just see you later tonight, okay? William can drive you over. Stay here and keep Dwayne some company," he said with a hearty pat on his friend's shoulder.

"Alright, if you're sure, sweetie," she said, moving her hand to his face. The painted black nails on her hands gently guided his mouth to hers. Her lips met his and their tongues intertwined in a sensual kiss. The sight of her making out, even with another man, was endlessly arousing to Newton, who by now was amazed how he was about to be one on one with the cutie. Vanessa's tongue dove deeply into her boyfriend's mouth and elicited a tiny moan from him- a sure reward for dating one of Hollywood's most attractive starlets.

Nick caught Newton's eye and winked apologetically. The two had an unspoken moment where both men only smiled, and Vanessa looked questioningly into her lover's eyes. Her eyes studied his for a moment until she removed her well-manicured hands from his face.

"Baby?" She whispered. He pecked her cheek quickly and made a move for the door. The urgency in his steps was caught more by Dwayne, who had an idea of the overall situation. Vanessa could only wonder what was going on.

***

All too soon, he was staring into Vanessa's deep eyes as she watched the movie. Her hair and dress matched perfectly, and her flawless skin shone when the flickering of the movie touched her. Dwayne peered at her legs, so tight and sexy, until she crossed them and looked in his direction. He smiled faintly, and she touched his hand.

"Hey," she said softly, "I'm sorry about Nick leaving, someone needed him. And obviously, kissing on top of you might have been weird, too."

"It's fine, really. I wasn't surprised he got a girl like you," he began, "although I had no idea how stunning you are in person."

She blushed ever so slightly and scooted a little bit closer to him. Her fantastic body and smell washed over him once more. It was becoming unbearable.

Vanessa thought Dwayne to be a nice man- he had treated her with an unusual level of respect and didn't seem to see her as a piece of ass. He had also treated Nick like a great friend and showed no signs of trying to come between the two. The gorgeous girl thought it amazing how much restraint Dwayne was showing despite the obvious physical signs.

His throbbing erection, which he thought was somehow hidden, was a huge blob on his thigh. And with every movement she made, such as crossing her legs or touching his hand, his cock grew even larger. It was amusing to her, and she began to tease him further.

She loved to tease men and see their pathetic reactions in the presence of a beautiful woman. Often times just showing her luscious thighs or a hint of her breasts would do the trick, but Dwayne was not biting as most men did. It was intriguing, for sure, she thought. Only his dick belied any response to her harmless flirting.

Or as she called it, harmless flirting. Nick had told her several times that although he felt she would never cheat on him, he thought her turning other men on intentionally was completely out of line. She reassured him being flirty was just part of her nature, and she was loyal to him so the issue would settle until the next incident. That incident was occurring now.

Vanessa scooted her peachy, sequined ass closer and closer to his leg. In fact, she was so close to him that the thick ridge in his pants was lightly touching her. Dwayne instantly took notice.

"Dwayne, thank you for sitting with me," she said, batting her eyelashes slightly. The look in her eyes was so curious that he stared back for what seemed a full minute. She returned the look fully.

"I have a feeling we're going to be really good friends," he said with an innocent smile.

She scooted her ass blatantly against his leg until no space separated the two. Vanessa gave him a cute, girly smile before turning to watch the screen. That was as far as she would go in flirting with the dangerous mob boss so close to her.

The sheer beauty of her body was impossible- all the cameras were focused in her direction; one wrong move and it would be all over the tabloids. She knew it too. Vanessa had dressed up for the occasion for Nick, but now she was getting slightly turned on by another man. She had never had a black man take her. In fact, she had been with fewer than ten men- a respectable number for a person of her position and age.

The thoughts continued to swim in her mind. She had had plenty of rappers proposition her to joining them on the dark side, using her body as their personal fuck toy and championing her around as a trophy wife. That life seemed less appealing and even disgusting until Vanessa looked at the other side Nick represented. It too was a lie.

The beep of Vanessa's cell phone broke her string of thoughts and brought her back to earth.

Her sexy face and breasts were briefly lit by the phone's screen as she studied it closely. Dwayne was curious as to what the message was because she scrunched her face up in relative confusion- her beautiful, deep eyes belied a pain that he could simply not understand.

Vanessa could not believe the message that had appeared on her cell phone. She was so incredulous at the text message that she had to read it twice. A strand of her hair had fallen across her flawless face and met her ruby red lips, but she paid it no heed.

-----------------------------------

From: Nick (Mobile)

May 18, 2009 4:47:54 PM

Baby- I had to leave for another reason than what I told you. Some of the details are rough- I just want you to know I love you!

-----------------------------------

Little did Vanessa know that Nick was being held at gunpoint a few blocks away in an abandoned lumber yard. The two henchmen of the Night Train, Rod and Phillip, sneered at the blubbering man before them. Tears of pain ran down his face as he was forced to send the text messages to his beloved Vanessa- messages that were aimed at ruining all he had built with her.

He had been escorted out of the theater by the two seemingly nice gentlemen, but that façade quickly was dropped as they drove him to a vacant, dead area of town. The only life around seemed to be the weeds that had consumed sidewalks and the rotten lumber stacks. It was a genuinely disgusting place- a perfect setting for the encounter.

She was so confused at what the message meant that she responded quickly.

Nick's phone lit up brightly upon getting the message from his girlfriend, yet offered little comfort in the desolate place. He sobbed slightly and his heart clutched as he brought it into view for his captors to read. They moved closer to him, and Rod, the slight rat-tailed man, pushed his dirty pistol into the back of the weeping man before him. Three sets of eyes squinted at the harsh light which seemed so out of place in the darkness.

-----------------------------------

From: Nessa (Mobile)

May 18, 2009 4:49:37 PM

Baby, what do you mean?

-----------------------------------

"Ha-ha, you're going to say you've been fucking her friend. We just need a name that she will believe, and you get out of here. What was her name again?" The muscle bound Phillip sneered dismissively at Nick.

"Please, please, you don't understand. It isn't true; I never did anything with this girl, why would you want to make this up? This isn't right- it will ruin me and her!" He wailed, a little bit too loudly for the henchmen's comfort.

"You stupid fuck, don't you realize that's what we're doing? You and this bitch are done!" Phillip said, snatching the phone out of Nick's trembling hands. His calloused hands began punching letters quickly in a reply. The beeps of the phone and the slight sobs escaping Nick's heavy throat were the only sounds in the lumberyard.

"Her name?" Rod demanded, pushing the gun deeply into Nick's back. The wince of pain made him quickly act.

"I- I don't know," he said, until the gun made a clicking sound, "Her name is Cayla! Please, don't shoot," he sobbed, wringing his hands together in a pathetic way.

Cayla was the one girl Vanessa felt vulnerable about when it came to her relationship with Nick. While it was obvious Vanessa was the more attractive and successful, Cayla was Nick's ex-girlfriend who at times had tried to contact him. As a result, the subject was a very sensitive one that could instantly ruin an otherwise good evening.

The cell phone's beeping gradually slowed until Phillip was satisfied with his message. His thick arms shone slightly from the afterglow of the screen, and he showed the message to Rod. Nick had no idea what the message said.

---------------------------------------

Nick (Mobile)

May 18, 2009 4:51:22 PM

Baby, Cayla was over here, and I made a terrible mistake. I slept with her- we need to talk right now.

--------------------------------------

Vanessa's phone lit up once more, to the slight annoyance of the other theater goers. Within the last few minutes, she had made out with her boyfriend and taken several text messages, oblivious to the action onscreen. Only her stunning looks prevented anyone from confronting her- her beauty intimidated nearly everyone in her presence, and even more so strangers.

A wild thrill jolted her as she read the message. It pierced her heart and ripped her mind open in a single moment- it did so much damage that she sat there stunned and unsure of what to do. Her body posture slumped ever so slightly as the raw feelings began to overwhelm her. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry or scream because in her life she had never been cheated on- it was ludicrous for any man who had gained her affections to even think about doing such a stupid act.

Because having Vanessa Minnillo as your girlfriend is like heaven on earth- you have access to the sexiest, tightest body in Hollywood as well as the finest luxuries such a starlet is offered. Unfortunately, for this one example, it appeared to her that Nick had forsaken all what she was and chosen someone else. Her confidence was shattered.

That cheating bastard! How could he do this and pretend that he loved me? And with all people, it had to be Cayla, it just had to be! Fuck him!

Right at that moment she felt a hand land solidly on her thigh. It gripped her smooth leg and slowly slid below the hem of her dress, making Vanessa look into Dwayne's eyes. They sparkled with the knowing of her vulnerability, only she had no clue of what he was doing.