In the Nude by Lady Grey Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim allows things to go much further with Rodger on stage.
7.2k words
4.45
70.4k
43
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 03/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers

Ever since this story first appeared I have been constantly asked to continue the story of Amanda's naked performance for her local theatre group. Well, here it is at last. I do hope it's been worth the wait.


I awoke the morning after the dress rehearsal of the play still feeling the buzz from appearing on stage naked. Jim had been an animal in bed last night and I had welcomed it. I had never felt so aroused; it was beyond my wildest expectations. Jim was still sleeping soundly beside me. I looked at him and smiled to myself; after all his exertions last night he must have been knackered.

Yes, displaying myself like that had been an experience I was never going to forget. That first time had been even more erotic and arousing than I thought possible, and I couldn't wait for the next performance, which was now only a few hours away. Last night, it had been in front of friends in the drama group. That had been exciting enough, but tonight it was going to be another experience. I was going to do it all over again, this time in front of a theatre full of total strangers.

I felt my nipples rise at the thought. I ran my fingers over them and shivered. Then I moved my hand down to my pussy. I wasn't surprised to find it was already moist. I eased one finger inside in the warm wetness. I shuddered. I needed Jim. I gently stroked his shoulder. He slowly awoke and smiled up at me.

"Morning, darling," he mouthed. I leaned over and kissed him.

"You feeling naughty already?" he said with a smile.

I nodded.

"Hope I can keep this up. We still have ten nights to go."

I smiled and slid my hand down his naked body. My fingers closed around his cock. It was already semi hard and getting harder by the second. I squeezed it and ran my fingers along its length. Jim groaned and turned towards me.

"I guess you are looking forward to tonight," he said smiling.

I nodded, and continued to stroke him. "It's got me so turned on, Jim; I didn't think it would affect me like this."

He smiled and began to stroke his hands over my breasts. "I'll look after you; you know that."

I nodded. "I know you will. I need you now, Jim. I need to feel you in me."

He nodded and pushed me onto my back. I felt the weight of his body on mine. I spread my legs and raised my knees. I felt his now hard cock pressing up against my pussy lips, and then he was entering me. I groaned and thrust my body towards him, engulfing him in my warm wetness. There was no rush this morning, not like last night. Then, I had needed him badly; this morning I just wanted loving.

For more than an hour we enjoyed the pleasure of each others bodies. Then we arose and showered together, something we did regularly. Afterwards, I cooked us both a late breakfast. We spent an easy day together. We had both taken the time off work so we could concentrate on the play, and it was nice to spend some time around the house together.

I was feeling the excitement building up as Jim drove me to the theatre that evening. Mike was already there and greeted me with a smile. "Great feedback from last night, Amanda, and we have a packed house--every seat sold."

Jim kissed me as we parted. "Knock 'em dead, darling."

I nodded. "I'll do my best," I said as I made my way to my dressing room.

Liz, my wardrobe and make up girl, greeted me as I entered. There was a large bunch of roses on my dressing table. I looked at them. "From Rodger," she commented. I smiled.

We chatted as I got into my outfit for the first act; then she did my make up. "You are glowing tonight," she said as she applied some pan-stick to my face. "Something or someone must be exciting you."

"I shouldn't really tell you this," I said with a grin, "but after last night's performance, Jim and I couldn't stop fucking."

"Lucky you," Liz said with a smile. "Can you get me a part in the next performance where I can show my bare arse off to everyone? It hopefully might turn my old man on, although I doubt it."

We both laughed.

There was a knock on the door. Bill poked his head around. "You have got ten minutes. Amanda."

"She's just about ready," Liz answered. Bill smiled.

When I walked out on stage that evening, I could see the theater was packed full. I could see the faces in the front rows, and I felt myself shiver slightly. It was going to be awesome to appear naked in front of so many people.

The first act went well, but towards the end, I was amused when I heard a few sounds of apparent embarrassment from the audience when Rodger lifted my skirt and slowly eased down my panties. As the lights went down and the curtains closed, Rodger smiled and pulled my panties up again.

He smiled at me. "Can't wait for the second act, my darling."

I shook my head and quickly made my way back to my dressing room. Liz was waiting for me and helped me undress; she had already laid out my outfit for the second act. When I was naked, she checked my body for any blemishes and dabbed a little make up here and there. "Got to make you look your best. We have a big audience out there."

When I was dressed again, she poured out my coffee. There was a tap on the door, and I looked around as Jim came in. He smiled at Liz. "Is she okay?"

Liz nodded. "She's fine. She's going to knock them dead in the next act." She smiled. "I'll just go and get myself something to drink. I'll leave you two alone."

When she had gone, Jim looked at me. "No problems?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't think so; a little nervous, but I guess that will go as soon as I am out there."

He nodded. "I'm sure you'll do great. I was listening to some of the audience in the bar before I came over. I heard one guy say to another that he couldn't believe you were going to strip naked."

I smiled. "Well, he's certainly going to be in for a treat, isn't he?" We both laughed.

We chatted together until Bill knocked and told me there were five minutes to go. Liz came back and checked my make up, and Jim hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I can't wait for this act," he said with a smile.

I reached down and my fingers wrapped around his cock. It was already semi hard and thrusting against the denim of his jeans. He looked guiltily over in the direction of Liz, but she could not see what I was doing.

I squeezed it. "Just keep that ready for me. I'm going to need it more than ever tonight," I whispered in his ear. He pulled away from me and I saw his face was slightly flushed.

I was stood in the wings with Rodger as the lights went down. He put his arm around my shoulders and hugged me. "You okay Amanda?"

I nodded. "I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm okay, but it's you that has to show everything."

I smiled. "Don't worry about it; I know what I'm doing."

I heard the curtains swish open and the lights went up, and we walked onto the stage hand in hand. I did have to admit that I was beginning to feel the tension slightly. The audience seemed strangely quiet; there seemed to be an air of expectancy.

The scene went well up to where we took our positions on the sofa. Then I was suddenly surprised when Rodger stumbled over a couple of lines which was so unusual for him. Maybe the tension was getting to him, too. Luckily, I managed to cover up, and no one, I guess, apart from maybe the directors and the prompt girl, noticed. As we started getting intimate, kissing and cuddling, I was amused to feel Rodger trembling. He was more nervous than I was. I was even more amused to see him perspiring--a professional like Rodger. The reality of what he was about to do seemed to be getting to him. This tended to boost my confidence.

It was an exciting feeling being in front of such a large audience, and one with an expectant hush over it, when Rodger started undressing me. Soon my blouse and skirt were discarded, and I had Rogers's shirt off. I felt the urgent excitement in my body when his hands reached out and cupped my breasts. My own fingers were now trembling as I tugged his belt undone. He pulled me towards him and we kissed, and I felt him fumble with the clasp of my bra. I held my breath; was he going to be able to do it? I was thankful when it at last came undone.

He pushed himself away from me and slowly drew the bra straps down my arms. Out in the audience I again heard a few embarrassed coughs and gasps as my breasts were at last uncovered, and the bra fell down onto the sofa between us. Rodger stood up and his pants slid down his legs and rested around his ankles. He bent down and quickly removed his shoes and socks, and then kicked off his pants. Then he held out his hand, pulling me to my feet.

We clung together for a moment, my breasts crushed against his bare chest, then we walked together slowly towards the bedroom on the other side of the stage. He left me standing, my back to the audience, as he slipped into bed. I stood and watched him as under the covers he stripped off his boxers; this was the signal. I slipped my fingers into the waist band of my panties and eased them down and stepped out of them; now I was completely naked.

There was not a sound from the audience, and you could have heard a pin drop as I moved towards the bed. Rodger turned down the covers and I slipped in beside him. Suddenly, I jumped. It was like an electric shock, feeling his naked body rub up against mine.

We lay there for a moment, and then he turned and moved towards me. We kissed tenderly, and he eased me over onto my back and positioned himself above me. I parted my legs to allow him space, and he moved in between them. Suddenly, I felt him hard and pressing against me. He had an erection again, and it was rubbing it up against my pussy. The only thing separating us was the brief jockey shorts he was wearing.

He began to move against me, simulating sex, and he continued to rub up against me. At that moment, even with the audience watching, I could have happily ripped off his jockeys and allowed him to enter me. I gripped onto the bedclothes, praying for the scene to come to an end before I did something silly. As the lights dimmed and the curtains closed, I struggled from under him, grabbed for a sheet to cover myself, and ran from the stage.

Liz was waiting in my dressing room when I got there. She quickly saw my distressed state and poured me a large whisky from a bottle I kept in my dressing table. I stood there trembling, and swigged it down in one quick gulp. The amber liquid stung my throat and I coughed, but it steadied my nerves. What had Rodger been thinking? My God, was I going to have to suffer that torment night after night?

Just then the door opened and one of the backstage girls came in with my interval coffee, apologizing for being late. "Sorry, Amanda. It was that Suzie; she was so busy watching you on stage she forgot to put the kettle on."

When she had left, Liz looked at me with some concern. "Are you alright?" she asked.

I nodded. "I am now. I've just downed that whisky. It was that bloody Rodger; he had a hard on again and he was rubbing it against me."

Liz gasped. "You're kidding. I was sure Bill spoke to him about it after last night."

I shook my head. "I couldn't believe it. He was as nervous as hell during the act; forgot his lines in one part, and then that. Trouble was, I was feeling hot myself with all the audience out there watching. When he rubbed his stiffy up against my pussy, well, you can imagine."

Liz laughed. "Well, they wanted nudity, and they got it. They nearly got a bonus and got full sex as well."

I shook my head and joined her laughing, and as the tension subsided, I began to feel a little better. By the time Bill called five minutes, I was much calmer. Liz had repaired my make up and combed out my hair. I slipped into the bath robe I was to wear for the last act. I met Steven and Rodger at the side of the stage; they were chatting quietly together as the audience was settling down.

Rodger looked at me a little shame faced as I joined them. "Sorry about my little problem, Amanda. I just can't seem to help myself."

I shook my head. "It's got to stop, Rodger. It's not that I don't understand; I get feelings myself, but I try to control them."

Rodger nodded. "I know. It's just that you are so bloody attractive. The sight of your body just turns me on. Dressed, you are a most delightful creature; naked, you are awesome."

I could not help smiling. I took Rodger's hand and squeezed it. "Just do your best." He nodded just as we heard the curtain go up.

I looked at Steven. "You ready?" He nodded and I walked out on stage for the final scene.

I knew from the previous night that this was the most revealing scene. In the previous bedroom scene, the lights had been subdued and the audience had only seen me naked from the rear as I got into bed. This time I was to face them full on, revealed in the full light of the stage lights.

With the stage lights being brighter, I could now see clearly most of the first four rows of the audience. Their appetites had been wetted by the previous scene. I guessed that some of them probably realised from the way my unrestrained breasts moved, and the protrusions of my already erect nipples, that I was wearing very little under the robe. I wondered what they were thinking. Were they secretly hoping for more revelations?

Steven came on and I fell into my part easily, but I could feel the excitement building within me as the scene progressed. I was trembling as I kissed Steven goodbye and he left for work, and I continued to play my part, clearing away the breakfast pots, and waiting for the sound of Rodger's knock on the door.

When I heard Rodger's knock at the door, I knew the moment was quickly approaching when I would be totally revealed to everyone in the audience. I walked over and opened the door to Rodger. "My God, what are you doing here? Steven's only just left."

He stepped inside and took me in his arms and kissed me, then we broke away. "I know," he said huskily, "I was waiting outside. I saw him leave."

"You shouldn't be here; he could come back."

He shook his head and shrugged. "I just had to see you after last night."

He took me in his arms again and we kissed. I could feel his body pressing against me. Thankfully, he was not in a state of erection this time.

I felt myself trembling slightly as the moment approached. I closed my eyes as I felt him easing the robe off my shoulders. I felt it slip down my arms. I heard a few gasps and quiet coughs from the audience as my breasts became exposed.

Now Rodger's hands were caressing my breasts. I could feel that my nipples had quickly responded to his touch. Strangely, I didn't feel at all embarrassed; in fact, I was quite enjoying the experience. I was wondering to myself how the audience must be feeling watching me being caressed. Some were probably embarrassed, others maybe excited. Then Rodger was unfastening the belt of my robe and it fell away from me altogether dropping in a pool of pale blue silk around my feet. Now I was completely naked as Rodger continued to kiss and caress me intimately. He then led me towards the sofa and we fell down on it together with me tearing at his clothes

Suddenly the door opened and Steven was standing there. "Just popped back. I'd forgotten---- oh, my God, what the hell do you think you're doing?" He strode across the stage and grabbed Rodger by the shoulder, pulling him away from me. As the two men argued, I attempted to reach my discarded robe, but Steven picked it up and held it out of my reach as I tried vainly to cover my nakedness with my arms.

As the two men argued, I was enjoying the sensation of being completely naked in front of so many people. With the stage lights being so bright, I could clearly see the faces of the people on the first four rows. Some were watching the action between the two men, but the majority were watching me. My God, it was an incredible sensation to see so many people looking at my nakedness. One of my hands was covering my pussy. I was being careful not to touch myself as I would have cum on the spot. At last, Steven threw my robe back to me and I pulled it on. Much, I'm sure, to the disappointment of quite a few members of the audience.

The end of the play was greeted with rapturous applause with loud whistles and cheers from a few sectors of the audience. As the curtain came down, the three of us walked to the front of the stage. We joined hands, but as the curtain began to rise, I realised that I had not fastened my robe, and with the two guys holding on to my hands, there was nothing I could do about it but let it fall open. The audience applauded so much we had to do a second curtain call. But by then I wasn't objecting.

With the curtain back down, I quickly fastened my robe as the two of them congratulated me, and I quickly made my way back to my dressing room. Liz was waiting for me, clutching on to a large bunch of red roses. "Just arrived for you and you deserve them. It was a great performance; we'll be turning them away from the doors for the rest of the run."

"Just hope I can stand it. I'm so fucking hot; I need some serious attention." I grinned and Liz laughed at my outspoken comments.

Bill knocked on the door, and then came in and hugged me. "You did a great show, Amanda. The press wants to interview you, and there's also some one from the local radio station--- so as soon as you are ready....."

"Fame at last," I said with a grin. "Just shows what you can do when you are willing to take your clothes off in public."

I took my stage make up off, and took a quick shower, restraining from touching myself too intimately. I hoped that Jim was going to be up to what he was going to be doing later.

Liz had laid out my clothes, and I dressed quickly. Then we went out to the theater bar where everyone had gathered. There was a round of applause as we walked in. The press wanted pictures of me and interviews. God! It was like being a celebrity; what a change in status from just one performance. The local radio did a short interview and asked if I would appear on a show for them for a more in depth interview at a later date.

Mike and Bill appeared with a bottle of champagne that they opened with a loud pop, and there were again cheers all around as the glasses were passed out. Jim appeared and pushed his way through the throng. I was glad to see him. He hugged me and we kissed.

"You need to take me home. And I mean it is urgent," I whispered in his ear.

He grinned and nodded. "Just let me get a drink. We can't really leave just yet; everyone wants to talk to you."

I shrugged. "No, I guess not, but if we don't go soon, I might have to ask Rodger if we can go back on stage and do a quick rehearsal of scene two," I said with a grin.

People kept coming over and offering me congratulations and buying me drinks. I even had some interest from a local photographer who inquired if I would be willing to model for him. He said he had contacts that I might find very useful. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go down that line, but I took his card and said I would seriously consider his offer.

At last Jim said we could go. Everyone called good night, and Jim took me out into the car park. Like the gentleman he was, he opened the car door for me to get in, but I turned and grabbed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my body up against him. "Jim, I need you so badly," I whispered urgently.

We kissed hungrily, and then he pushed me away gently. "We'll be home soon, darling, and then we have all night." I gripped his hand and nodded and got in the car. I think we went through a few red lights, but it was late and who was counting.

As soon as we were in the house, almost before the door was closed, it was a flurry of clothes and limbs. We had each other stripped naked, and Jim was buried deep in me as we clung together on the carpet in the hallway.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,124 Followers
12