In the Nude by Lady Grey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyellen
ladyellen
1,121 Followers

The first time was a bit rushed, and afterwards we lay together gasping, but I was feeling a lot better. Then Jim carried me upstairs and laid me on the bed. This time our love making was much more tender, much more satisfying. We lay together in each other's arms allowing ourselves to relax. I kissed Jim, and then went to the bathroom to clean up. When I returned, Jim had changed the sheets. Sex is wonderful, but it does make a mess of the sheets, and I hate lying in the wet patch which for some reason always seems to be under me.

Getting back into bed clean and refreshed, we chatted together about the play. Jim was amused when I told him about Rodger having an erection again in the bedroom scene.

"Poor bastard," he said with a smile. "You are going to have to watch him; he might try to slip it into you before the run is over."

I nodded my head. "That's what worries me; what would I do? I'm naked and he's only got his jocks on. If he does do something and I make a fuss, it will spoil the play, but I can't just lie there and let him slip me one, can I?"

Jim smiled. "Would it be so awful? It's only a play, and I can just imagine how he feels lying on top of your naked body. I can't say that if I was in his position, I could restrain myself."

I looked at him with some surprise. "You mean you wouldn't be upset if Rodger were to attempt to go further than just rub himself up against me?"

He smiled again. "How would you feel if he was to take things a step further?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I had a word with him tonight, and he apologized, but I guess it would be rather exciting."

He leaned over and kissed me. "It would be more than exciting. I can't imagine how it would feel to see you two in bed together, knowing that Rodger was actually fucking you rather than just acting."

I felt myself shudder at the thought, and Jim smiled and hugged me. "The thought of it is getting to you as well; just feel what it's doing to me." He took my hand and pressed it down to his groin. My fingers encircled his cock; it was like a rod of steel.

"The thought of Rodger having real sex with me is really turning you on, isn't it?"

"Doing it in public as well; it's awesome. You've got to let him do it, Amanda."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jim was actually pleading with me to let Rodger fuck me, and whatever the effect it was having on Jim, it was having the same effect on me. I could feel myself juicing up at the thought of letting another man enter me. Not only that, but letting him enter me with over two hundred people watching.

I grabbed hold of Jim and pulled him on top of me, spreading my legs under him. He didn't need any other encouragement; his lance like cock homed in on my juiced up love tunnel, and soon it was plunging inside. My fingers raked his back as I thrust my body up to meet him. Never before had our love making been so urgent. Our bodies were bathed in perspiration as we strove for fulfillment. Even though we had made love many times, that night when the climax came, it was as though a dam had broken, and afterwards we lay spent and exhausted.

The following morning we overslept. We had really tired ourselves out. Jim was still fast off when I slipped out of bed and made my way to the shower. As the warm water soothed my body, I thought back to what had been said last night. What would happen in the cold light of day? Would Jim still want me to actually have sex with Rodger? Then there was another thing. What would Rodger's thoughts be on the matter? I couldn't really suggest to him casually while we were in bed together that it was alright for him to shag me.

In the end, I decide to let things take their course, and I think Rodger was a little surprised when I pressed myself up against him and moved a little suggestively in the bed scene the following night. Later, as we made our way home, Jim couldn't wait to ask me how things had gone. He asked almost before we got into the car.

I smiled. "You're really into this, aren't you?"

He grinned and nodded. "I think it's really erotic, you two in that bed together. Has he made a move on you yet?"

I shook my head. "No, but I did actually try to encourage him a little tonight. I think I might have to lead the way. He's a little scared of me after getting a warning from Bill over his actions."

Jim was the usual ardent love maker that night, something I badly needed. I think the whole idea was getting to us both. I can't believe how hot I was for him, and he responded in the same way.

I decided that I was going to have to make the first move if I were going to get Rodger to actually fuck me for real. The first thing I did was to leave off the thong I should have been wearing at the end of the first act, and I had instructed Jim to tell the guy on the curtains to not be so quick with closing them.

When it came to the part where he removed my panties, he noticed immediately that I was not wearing anything under them. The look on his face said it all: sheer panic, and when he began to draw them down and the curtain didn't close, he was even more flustered.

When finally the curtain did close, he looked at me. "What happened there?"

I looked puzzled. "How do you mean?"

"The bloody curtains--was the guy asleep? And you forgot to put your extra pants on."

"Don't worry about it," I said as I turned to leave. "It makes things all that more exciting, doesn't it?"

I was feeling excited about what I was about to do. I even had a second glass of whisky. The undressing on the sofa went well, and I liked the feel of his hands on my breasts. I sensed I was already beginning to feel a little damp as we made our way to the bed room, and when I removed my panties, they clung to me for a brief moment. Yes, I was certainly a little moist down there.

In the bed, we continued to follow the script, and Rodger positioned himself on top of me. Again, thankfully, he had not been able to control his erection, and I felt the hardness of it pressing against me as we moved together. When I reached down and pushed down his jockey briefs and gripped his hard shaft, he almost cried out. When I positioned myself so that I could press him up against my entrance, he lost all control and slipped slowly in to my by now well lubricated hole just as the curtains closed.

"Was this supposed to happen?" he gasped.

I nodded. "I think you have suffered long enough," and I squeezed my vaginal muscles, gripping him tightly. "Now let's get off stage before the crew comes on."

Reluctantly, he slipped out of me and we got out of bed. Before we separated to our dressing rooms, I gripped his hand and squeezed it. "Come and see me after the final curtain. I'll get rid of Liz."

I was just getting prepared for the last act when Jim poked his head around the door. "Go and get me a glass of water," I said to Liz. She took the hint and smiled at Jim as he stood aside to let her out.

"Well, did he do the deed?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yes, with a little help from me."

"What was his reaction?"

"Shock, I think, but I can't let it end like that; that would be too cruel."

Jim looked at me. "What do you intend to do? Let him have another go tomorrow?"

I smiled. "Yes, I might, but I thought I ought to let him take things further a little sooner."

He looked at me puzzled.

"I have told him to come and see me after the show. Do you mind?"

He looked at me for a moment, then smiled. "You are actually going to let him fuck you for real?"

I nodded. "Yes, but only if you agree."

He smiled again. "Of course I bloody agree, but only if I'm allowed to watch."

I looked at him. "You want to see me being fucked by another man?"

He nodded. "I sure do; it's my wildest fantasy."

"I'm not sure he will go for that, you being here watching."

He shook his head. "Don't worry, he won't know I'm watching. You just go ahead and enjoy yourselves and let me worry about the rest."

Bill knocked on the door and called. "Two minutes."

Jim kissed me and left and Liz came back in with the drink. I thanked her and told her I wouldn't need her after the show tonight. She could get off and get an early night. She looked surprised but didn't argue.

The last act went well. I was enjoying the experience of being completely naked on stage more and more with each performance, and tonight had an added attraction. Thinking about what would happen after the last curtain, again I purposely forgot to fasten my robe and took the last curtain call with it flapping open much to the delight of one guy I saw who was sitting in the front row armed with a mobile phone camera. I smiled as I made my way to my dressing room and wondered if I might appear on U tube or one of the other more risqué download sites.

Back in my dressing room, I took a look around. There was no obvious sign of Jim, but I noticed the wardrobe door was just slightly ajar. I poured myself a large drink and checked my make up in the mirror. I was trembling slightly, and I could see that my nipples were aroused; I was acting a bit like a schoolgirl on her first date.

I jumped slightly when there was sharp tap on the door. Rodger poked his head around and looked around the dressing room. "Are you alone?" he asked. "Has Liz gone?"

I nodded. "Yes, I told her she could get off after my last change."

He stepped into the room smiling. "You're a strange one, you know. First, you complain to Bill about me, and then this."

I smiled. "Sorry, Rodger, I just didn't realise it was going to effect me like it has. I have been so turned on every night, and the scene in bed is just unbelievable, with you rubbing up against me. I'm sorry; I just couldn't stand it any longer."

He walked over and put his hands on my shoulders and drew me to him. "Don't worry! I guess you know how I've felt about you since you first joined the company. This production has been a nightmare for me: seeing you naked, touching you. It's been so hard for me."

I grinned. "Yes, so I've noticed."

He slapped me playfully. "There's no need to tease. A man has needs as well you know, and unlike you, I have no one at home to relieve them. By the way, where is Jim tonight?"

"He's got a meeting with the stage crew, but I guess it's just an excuse for a drink with the lads."

"So we're all alone?"

"I nodded. "Yes, but you had better lock the door just in case."

He nodded and turned the lock, then turned back to me. "I can't believe this is really happening; you don't know how often I think about you."

I smiled. "Well, now you have me to yourself for a while." I eased the tie of my robe undone and slipped the robe off my shoulders and stood there naked before him.

He stood and looked me up and down slowly. "I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at your body; you look wonderful."

"Well, don't just stand there looking at it," I said, caressing my breasts slowly. "Tonight you have an open invitation so make the most of it."

He moved in closer and replaced my hands with his own; I smiled. "You like touching my breasts, don't you?"

He nodded. "They are perfection, just like the rest of your body."

He bent down and kissed each nipple before drawing one into his mouth and sucking on it while doing exciting things with his tongue; meanwhile, his hands moved down and one cupped my pussy and worked one finger inside.

"My, you are wet," he said.

I grinned. "I've been like that every night since the dress rehearsal. I think I'm wearing Jim out."

"Well, you know where I am if he ever needs a stand in."

He moved me slowly back until I could feel the hard edge of my dressing table against my bottom. He placed his hands under my arms and lifted me up onto it. The wooden top of the dressing table was cool against my skin. I felt him struggle with his belt, then his pants fell to the floor. I reached out and found him already hard. I ran my fingers slowly along the hard shaft of warm flesh that had already been in me once tonight, but only for a brief moment. Now, this was going to be the real thing.

I thought for a moment about Jim hiding in the wardrobe. I wondered just how he was feeling seeing Rodger just about to fuck me. I hoped he was enjoying the scene being acted out before him as much as he thought he would. I imagined he would be holding on to something large and warm just like I was, and probably doing just the same as I was.

Rodger moved in closer, his body easing my legs apart. Now I was able to rub the bell shaped head of his cock up against my pussy lips mixing our juices. He pressed forward entering me, and I enjoyed the sensation of him filling me once again.

He gripped my arms tightly, pressing my breasts against his chest as he began a slow thrusting motion, penetrating deep into my welcoming body before withdrawing almost to the point of me crying out, before thrusting deep into me again and again.

To say he was in urgent need was an understatement, but he managed well, and it was I who was crying out for him to finish, to make me cum. It was only after more urgent pleas that he relented, and with a cry and a final lunge, I felt him erupt, and I experienced the wonderful sensation of his juices flooding into me. I clutched onto him tightly, thanking him.

He looked at me, perspiration dripping off his chin. "It's you who deserves the thanks, my darling Amanda. That was more, much more, than I ever dreamed about."

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him hungrily. "That was incredible, Rodger. Thank you, thank you."

I felt him ease his now flaccid cock out of me, and I felt our combined juices trickle down between my thighs making a sticky mess on the dressing table. I looked down at his cock and smiled. "Well, we now know how to get rid of your erection problems."

He grinned. "That's a solution I can live with. Just be in my dressing room fifteen minutes before tomorrow's performance."

I took his wet cock in my hand. "I thought we might do an encore, but I'm not sure you are up to it."

He smiled. "I guess a young lady with your talents has a solution for that?"

I pushed him away and slid down off the dressing table. "Sit down in that chair, young man, and let's see what I can do."

He sat down, and I dropped to the floor between his knees. His cock just lay there, looking awfully forlorn. I took it in my hand and began working on it. I smiled when it began to respond. I leaned forward and licked my tongue over the end, and the exciting musky scent of sex invaded my nostrils.

I opened my mouth and worked my lips over the ever growing member, sucking it deep into my throat. Rodger groaned and clutched onto my hair, pulling me even closer between his thighs. I cupped his balls in my hands and rolled them. Now I felt his cock swelling in an alarming manner. In minutes it was back to its full glory.

I ran my tongue over the head and looked up at Rodger. "Are you ready to serve seconds?" I asked with a cheeky grin.

I got up off my knees and placed my hands on my dressing stool. I spread my legs slightly and thrust out my rear. I looked over my shoulder at Rodger still sitting in the chair. "Can you see anything to interest you?" I asked.

He smiled and rose from the chair. He placed his hands on my hips and ran his hand over my pussy which was still dripping from our last little session. "Is this where you need the attention, madam?" he asked.

I nodded. "I think you have found the place."

He eased my legs open a little wider, then his cock was parting my lips once again, and I groaned as he slipped slowly inside me. I gripped on to him tightly, contracting my vaginal muscles.

He groaned. "I love the way you do that."

I released him slightly to allow him room to work, and he slammed into me with long easy strokes. I love being taken in the doggy position. It leaves your breasts free and available, and Rodger made good use of them, squeezing and tweaking my nipples till I cried out. We both came with a rush, again, and Rodger flopped up against me breathing heavily. His cock slipped out, and I felt trails of cum dripping down my inner thighs.

I reached for some tissues and wiped myself as clean as possible. I would need a shower to clean off properly. I turned to see Rodger easing up his pants. He smiled. "That was more than I ever imagined. Thank you, Amanda."

I leaned forward and kissed him. "There's three night to go before the end of the run. Maybe we could do it again."

He grinned. "That won't be a problem. Now we had better put in an appearance or people will be talking." He kissed my lightly, unlocked the door, and with a smile, left, closing the door behind him.

I looked over at the wardrobe. The door swung open and there stood Jim, a sheepish look on his face. "Was it everything you expected?" I asked.

He nodded. "And more! So, how was it for you? You seemed to be enjoying yourself."

I smiled. "I did. He was very good, but don't think that's an excuse. Also, you've got some work to do when we get home."

He laughed.

The show ran to packed houses for the rest of the run. I enjoyed the experience of being naked in public more and more with every performance, so much so that now Jim and I are actively planning ideas to further extend the experience for me.

As for Rodger, he didn't bother with his jockey shorts any more, and we actively made love on the bed every night for the rest of the run. It was exciting doing it with an audience looking on, but as it was so short it was also a little unfulfilling. But now with Jim's full agreement, Rodger always came and made up for it after the final curtain. On the last night of the run, unknown to Rodger, I allowed Jim to set up a small video camera to catch all the action. Maybe one day you might even catch me as we have talked about uploading the film to the internet.

ladyellen
ladyellen
1,121 Followers
12