In the Office on Friday

Story Info
Sex at work.
1.6k words
3.6
71.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers

In her modern-style office Jennifer was standing at her desk. The young woman was still working at a document for a new order and wanted to finish this before heading home in about two hours. It was a Friday afternoon and all colleagues had already left for the weekend.

Her tight little ass stuck into a short black skirt. Normally she is always wearing short clothes, it was summer and very hot outside. Jennifer can afford to wear tight dresses. Her young body was nothing you better hide. Started at her feet with white painted nails in a pair of high-heels, her long and shaved legs, her well formed hips and this simply great ass, her big breasts with nipples you could see even through her bra under the tight white top up to her pretty face: Her brown eyes, her little nose and her sweet lips suited perfect with her long dark hair.

She was totally concentrated at her work and did not hear the door to her office being opened.

Slowly a person was sneaking up to her from behind enjoying this fantastic view. This cute little ass Jennifer was holding in his direction, moving from left to right while working on her document.

When she was leaning forward you could almost see her nice black slip.

Suddenly Jennifer was grabbed at both hands at the same time. The stranger was holding her hands on the desk in front of her and was standing real close behind her. She could not move anymore. He was holding both hands with his left and putting his right hand between her legs. Before Jennifer could realize what was happening you could hear her slip being torn and falling to the ground.

Jennifer was paralyzed. She didn´t even move. The stranger turned her around. He put one arm around her and looked her deep in the eyes. And suddenly she felt like... uhhh. Could it be that she liked this situation? His hand wandered over her skirt, then slipped slowly between her legs, his eyes still fixed on hers. Jessica felt shivers down her spine. She didn´t know what was happening to her. The stranger told her to stand up. Slowly he pulled her skirt down, then started to kiss her neck tenderly.

Soon his hand moved between her legs and slowly caressed her pussy. He threw her onto her desk. While his one hand was playing around with her pussy, the other one went to her titties, pressing them softly. Jessica moaned silently. Slowly he put one, then two and finally three fingers into her pussy that was already getting wet. This time her moaning was louder. As he touched her clit with his tongue Jennifer grabbed his head with her hand. She moaned: "Oh yes, further..." Then he stood up and undressed himself. His cock was already hard as a rock, ready to get treated by Jessica in the right way. And so she took his cock into her mouth, licking, caressing and blowing like she used to do it for her boy-friend. The stranger obviously enjoyed her treatment and moaned. He grabbed Jessica und told her to turn around.

"I cannot like that!" Jennifer thought, but - she got soaking wet immediately.

The stranger was rubbing his fingers at her dripping wet pussy, spreading the juices from her pussy over her tight little ass. He was spitting on it, spreading this wetness and driving her completely wild this way. At her ass she felt the top of his hard cock, finding his way into her tight little ass hole!

She whispered silent sounds of pain as he drove his cock into her ass inch by inch. It did not take him long until he was in with his full length. Her face was showing her pain. Her eyes were closed, she was biting her lip and her breath got heavy. He took his dick out of her for about ¾ of his full length, just to drive it back in. It worked quite well. As he was back in he was able to fuck her well. "Not that heavy, please" she moaned. Her words just made him go faster and stronger. With every move his body smashed onto her ass while he went on pushing his prick into her ass as far as he could.

The whole situation got him so hot he could feel his orgasm coming near after about three or four minutes of fucking her tight little ass. He damned her ass being so tight and the whole situation being so great. He´d rather had been fucking her sweet ass another 30 minutes or so. Shame on him his orgasm came nearer as an unstoppable wave.

Then the wave crashed on the shore. He drew his cock out quickly, turned around her and placed his cock right into her mouth.

He was shooting his full load into her mouth that she held wide open, as if she was paralyzed. After she had swallowed every little drop he gave her, she sat on the desk, not moving anyway.

As soon as he had appeared out of nowhere, he was gone.

Jennifer was afraid, so she did not tell her boy-friend or anybody else what had happened.

On the following Friday she wanted to leave for the weekend in the afternoon, but her boss gave her some extra work to do that would keep her in the office until the evening.

As all her colleagues had left one after the other, Jennifer started to feel not too comfortable.

All the time Jennifer was thinking about what had happened last Friday.

And again she was alone in the office on a Friday afternoon. She could not really concentrate on her work. In her mind she saw again and again what she went through with this stranger. And unable to avoid this she got really hot with these thoughts.

After a while Jennifer's hand went under her skirt and between her legs. She felt her own heat and the nearer her fingers came to her pussy, the hotter she got. Jennifer closed her eyes.

Highly excited her body shivered as her fingertips touched the thin silk of her slip over her pussy lips. Jennifer moaned silently. She was so focused on herself and her lust that she did not recognize the door to her room being opened silently.

Jennifer leant on the edge of her desk and showed her hot ass to the visitor she had not recognized until now. Someone could already believe as if she would play the scene that had happened last Friday again in her mind. Suddenly she felt these hands laying down on her ass and starting to caress it. Frightened she watched backwards just to recognize the stranger was back again. She turned around and stared at him in fear.

Without saying a word he stripped down her blazer and started to open up her blouse. She was not wearing a bra, so her naked tits jumped right into his face.

Jennifer was fighting hard against the stranger as his hands were grabbing her tight young tits and started to massage them tenderly but demanding. She felt her nipples erecting under his treatment. Her mind, her feelings for her boy-friend waiting at home for her return, told her No. "Don´t fight it sweetheart, I know that you want it." She heard his deep hoarse voice whispering in her ear while the tip of his tongue was playing tenderly at her auricle. A shiver was running from her head to her toes. "You are mine. Just accept it." His words were echoing inside her as his lips were wandering tenderly over her neck. Shortly after that Jennifer was completely naked. Before Jennifer really got through her confused thoughts the stranger started to please her erected nipples with his skillfully fingertips, kneaded them between two fingers and pulled them slightly. Jennifer's nipples got harder then she had ever experienced with her boy-friend. She moaned slightly and felt her legs getting weak but the stranger grabbed her body and prevented her from falling down.

Jennifer's nipples were rubbing yearning at the inside of his hands. She gasped and licked over her lips. She heard him giggle while she tried in vain to escape his arms of steel while his right hand was wandering over her slim belly.

His hand was moving down over Jennifer's belly, his finger drawing circles around her pussy and entering Jenny's wet cave entrance, just to move back immediately. His natural access to the most secret parts of her body, the extreme opposite in comparison to the always considerate carefulness of her boy-friend started a so far unknown fire in Jennifer. She shouldn´t let this happen. Wanted she to let it happen? Was this really happening? Or was she only dreaming?

If so then this dream seemed to be very real and just didn´t stop. Again and again Jennifer was pressing her legs against each other over her hand at her crotch and opened her thighs again. She gasped in her empty office. She wished the stranger had returned in reality!

Her daydream was over too soon. If not she would had cum and wouldn´t be lying moaning on her desk now, hot and unsatisfied. Jennifer wanted her orgasm now, there was no other way if she wanted to get the special tasks done her boss wanted her to do, she needed to get her head clear. But her thoughts were circling around the stranger again.

Some kind of noise brought Jennifer back to reality.

Gordon17
Gordon17
95 Followers