In The Redwoods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up still inside of me and spread my legs further. Before I could ask what he was doing he pressed his thumb down on my clit making circles as best he could through my violent convulsions. My body couldn't take it anymore. I tried to make it last longer, but he wasn't having that. I grabbed the sheets in my fists and crunched my toes.

"Oh Riley, yes yes yes yes yes, FUCK!" I felt fire scorch my body and I exploded all over the bed sheets. I totally forgot that I was going to squirt everywhere until it was too late. I heard squirting and squishing as I unwilling drenched the front of his body.

He knew what he was doing, I didn't want to know how nor did I really care how as long as he wasn't holding back on me.

"Turned over on your stomach," he said pulling out.

I didn't want it to be over yet so I listened to every word he said.

He put a pillow under my stomach and positioned himself behind me. He spread my ass and continued sawing in and out of my pussy. He swirled around inside me causing the most intense new sensations. Something was missing though I couldn't really remember right away until he slapped my butt cheek a little.

"Ooh hit me harder," I moaned.

He slapped a little more, but not hard enough to actually cause the stinging I wanted.

"Come on Riley, really slap the shit out of me," I growled.

I heard the sound of his hand whipping through the air for a second followed by the sting of his hand connecting with my ass.

"Oh fuck yes, again," I begged.

He slapped me repeatedly until the pain and pleasure brought me to orgasm again. I reached my hand down my front and rubbed my clit. I squirted as much as last time but it went every direction this time.

"I've got an idea, can I be on top?" I asked.

"Sure," he answered. He laid on his back and I sat on his hard cock, it slipped inside of me easily due to the excessive wetness. I was sitting up my face to the ceiling while he thumped in and out of me slapping his thighs against my butt.

"Oh baby, you're so amazing. Hit my boobs come on it's okay," I said placing his free hand on my breast.

He began to slap my boobs causing beautiful pain to course through my chest. Sweat was dripping from my forehead landing on his chest. I was actually getting tired, but not so much from the movement. I had just gotten out of training and admittedly it had been a long day. I ran my hands across his hard chest and descended until my breasts were pressed against him. I could feel my climax building again so I gave his thrusts back to him.

"Riley, I think I love you, is that okay?" I asked breathlessly.

He sped up and his face turned red. His intensity made me climax and drench his lap. He shoved himself deep inside of me and I felt heat flow through me with every one of his last powerful thrusts. I heard squirting, but I had already finished climaxing so I was confused, but only it only phased me for a second.

"It's perfect Tessa, because I've loved you for a while now," he said softly.

I found myself smiling through the panting. I kissed him softly on the lips and I held my lover never intending to let go.