In The Sac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Finally, Tammy spread her legs a bit, enough to rub his lips all over her sopping pussy, and then pulled him up to kiss and lick her cunt juice off his face. Derek nearly shot a full load on that, but was able to hold back.

"Well, you might not be as open as you think you are, but you definitely know how to use your tongue. The girls in the sac are going to love you!"

He was enjoying the commendation until that last part. "Whoa, what do you mean? No one can know about this. If Kim found out she'd cut my balls off! And what about Greg? I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate this either."

With a giggle, Tammy slid off of her stool, but in such a way that her body slithered against the front of Derek. "I wouldn't worry about Greg. If I know him, he'll be giving his client more than just investment advice tonight."

"You mean—"

Tammy pushed Derek's gym shorts down as far as her arms would allow, then used her knee to slide them further until gravity took over and pulled them to the floor. She grabbed the base of his rock hard cock and his balls in the palm of her hand. "Yeah. Although, she won't be as lucky as I am. That's quite a pistol you've got there, Derek. Of course, what Greg lacks in size he makes up for in skill." She sunk to her knees and inhaled his cock in one swallow.

It caught Derek somewhat by surprise, but that was quickly offset by the realization that as great as Kim was at oral sex, she never deep-throated him, so having his larger than average dick buried to the root in Tammy's mouth and down her throat was unlike any blow job he had ever had. His knees almost buckled.

Grabbing onto the sides of the stool for balance, he rested his ass against the seat of the stool. His grip tightened when she pulled her head back coating his rod in a thick layer of saliva, then sucked him all the way back in until her nose was tickled by his pubic hair. But what nearly caused him to blow his load was when her tongue squeezed out and caressed his balls.

However, feeling his scrotum tighten up, sensing he was close, she pulled back again and completely away. Her eyes widened at the sight of his slick, spit-covered cock. "Mmmm, don't want to waste that." Tammy hoisted herself back up on the stool and leaned back against the bar. Spreading her legs wide, she pointed to her pussy. "There's the bulls eye. Let's see how good your aim is."

With a chuckle, and having lost sight of the fact that he had gone way beyond where he should, almost as though it was now some sort of game, he stepped closer to her, and without even touching his cock, drove it home on the first stab.

"Yes!" Tammy cooed as he slid all the way in to the hilt.

Derek fucked her with slow, even strokes, his balls slapping against her ass. He held her legs just above the fold of her knees and plowed away to the look of delight on her face. To his surprise, she reached over to pick up her wine glass and sipped it with a hypnotic expression. After she put the goblet back, he pulled his stool over next to hers so she could lay down across both of them. With her legs now propped up against his chest and shoulders, he picked the tempo giving her a firm pounding.

"Give it to me, give it to me," Tammy urged. "I'm going to cum."

Picking up his speed even more to a frenzy, Derek mumbled, "So am I."

"Good. Blast me."

"But—"

"I'm protected."

This was good because while all of that conversation was going on, Derek lost it anyway. And that triggered Tammy, who followed a beat later.

After she caught her breath, Tammy uttered, "Kim sure is a lucky woman."

And then it hit Derek. "Oh, my god. Kim. Oh, what have I done? Oh, this isn't good."

"What do you mean?"

"I've just cheated on my wife," Derek noted worriedly. "I've never done that."

"We just had a little sex," Tammy pointed out with a shrug. "It's not like you're going to leave her for me."

He shook his head at the absurdity of her statement. Taking her by the shoulders, Derek warned, "You can never tell her about this; never tell anyone."

Seeing his obvious concern and realizing the safest course of action would be to agree, Tammy assured, "Don't worry, it'll remain our little secret."

While her agreement pacified him, he realized that he didn't know her well enough to believe he could rely on her discretion.

* * *

The torment for Derek after Tammy departed a short while later was that the sex with her was incredible, but he truly felt awful for being so weak and doing it. And if that wasn't bad enough, the absolute terror he felt over the possibility of Kim discovering his dirty secret was almost more than he could tolerate. A shower washed off the smell of sex, but did not cleanse the misery.

Derek went to bed long before Kim returned home, but sleep never came because, as genuinely remorseful as he felt, he still could not stop reliving the awesome experience. What did that mean?

A light sleeper, Derek frequently awoke when Kim came in. However, tonight, he feigned slumber to avoid having to talk to her and possibly utter something stupid that would reveal his guilt.

To make matters worse, and possibly because he didn't "awaken" when she entered the bedroom, after getting ready for bed, Kim slid next to him. She didn't actually initiate anything, but the firmness of her breasts against his back told him he could have her if he wanted. Although she claimed she didn't care for the sexually explicit discussions amongst her co-workers at these girls' nights out, he had his doubts because when she came home from these excursions, she was, more often then not, horny. However, Derek maintained his facade of sleep. Additionally, the smell of alcohol on her breath suggested she had strayed beyond her normal limit of two drinks, and the further tell-tale result was her steady breathing indicating she had fallen asleep.

Derek breathed his relief.

In the morning, he tried to act as normal as possible going through their routine as usual. Kim didn't say or do anything out of the ordinary, either, leading him to again wonder whether Tammy's supposed contact with his wife before her departure last night had actually occurred. Though still feeling somewhat guilty when he left for work at his regular time, Kim's typical a.m. behavior made him believe he had gotten away with last night.

Over the next few days, things more or less returned to normal and Derek's guilt gradually subsided, even though every time he saw Tammy when neither Kim nor Greg was around she winked at him. It all went away when he was required to take a sudden overnight business trip early the following week.

* * *

Normally, Kim and Derek departed home for work within a half-hour of each other. The first to leave initiated a double kiss goodbye. However, when he was leaving on a business trip, she generally waited, walked him to his car and gave him a more passionate kiss and a big hug to carry him through their time apart. As he backed out of their driveway and drove off, she waved adieu.

As she turned to walk back inside, Greg was coming out of his house to leave for work.

"Morning, Kim."

"Hello, Greg. Off to work?"

"Yeah, back to the grind. You?"

"Yes."

With a nod, Greg asked, "Was that Derek just leaving?"

"Yes, off on a business trip."

"Oh? For long?"

"Just over night."

He shrugged. "Ah, that's not too bad. But if you get lonely tonight, give us a call."

Kim merely nodded and waved, then returned inside.

* * *

That evening, when she arrived home, Kim realized that this was Derek's first trip since they moved into this house. It was a bit creepy because she hadn't yet learned all of the new home's nuances, the normal sounds it made and such. She had barely put down her purse when the phone rang.

"What are you doing?" It was Tammy.

"I just walked in," Kim said in response to the odd greeting.

"Greg said you were a bachelorette tonight."

"Yes, Derek's on an overnight business trip."

"Then, why don't you come over for drinks, and later on, we'll throw some dinner together." Tammy didn't ask it as a question.

"Oh, you don't have to entertain me just because my husband's away."

"I know, but we want to. We haven't had chance to get to know each other. Come on," Tammy persisted.

"Oh, I don't know." Kim truly was undecided. The company would be nice, but so would the solitude.

"I insist. Just come as you are."

"I'm still in business clothes."

"So are we."

Just then, the refrigerator made a popping sound as the ice maker dropped ice. It broke the deathly quiet of the house and actually startled Kim. Maybe a few drinks would help relax her to deal with being alone in the new house. "Well, okay. I'll be over in a little while."

"Great!" Tammy said, genuinely excited.

* * *

After hanging up, Tammy told Greg, "She'll be here in a bit."

"Sounds intriguing. I'll break out the Martini pitcher," he said with a mischievous look in his eyes. "I'm excited just thinking about it." Still in his business suit, he wrapped his arm around his wife, pulling her to him. Their lips met in a very wet, passionate and lengthy kiss. His hands pawed her luscious breasts through the thin material of her blouse. Not to be outdone, her right hand grabbed the bulge in his crotch while her left rolled his balls.

Minutes later, they broke it off and she plopped down on the sofa behind her. Her hand came to rest in the space between the two seat pillows of the couch. "Mmmm, my pussy's already wet." With her other hand, she rubbed his protruding cock through his pants.

"You should have thought about that before inviting company over."

With a wicked smile, Tammy pulled a massager from the crack in the pillows where her hand had been. She switched it on to see if it was plugged in, having forgotten how long it had been lodged in there. The gentle hum of the tool caused her grin and her eyes to widen. Disregarding the impending arrival of their guest, she set the massager down, undid her belt, staring seductively all the while at Greg, then slid her pants down to her ankles. Retrieving the vibrating instrument and again turning it on, she placed it against her clit, rotating it up and down and side to side. Moans naturally escaped her lips.

His wife's brazenness was nothing new to him, but it never ceased to have an effect on him nonetheless. He found himself rubbing his cock now, planting one knee on the sofa beside Tammy. He leaned toward the seatback gently caressing her exposed knee and thigh. She reached up and again pressed her hand against his bulge. Able to stand it no longer, he unzipped his pants, fished out his rock hard dick and began stroking it.

"What about our company?"

"Fuck her," Tammy moaned.

"I bet you'd like to."

"Right now, I just want your big dick in my pussy."

Greg leaned in, bringing his rod within inches of her lips. Tammy stuck her tongue out to lick it, but he drew it back, teasing her. He did this a couple more times before jerking it again almost against her mouth.

Tammy kept up the massager against her pussy, cooing, while Greg eased back and rubbed his cock against her leg just above the knee. She managed to ease her left breast out slightly, toying with her nipple, but his fingers quickly replaced hers pulling and twisting it. He leaned over so their lips and tongues could touch.

Spreading her legs wider, the fingers of his other hand played with the lower part of her pussy not being massaged.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Awwwww," Tammy cried.

"Time to stop," Greg said.

"Noooo."

He reached out to take the massager from her, but she resisted, and with both their hands wrapped around the instrument, the effect was that of pressing it harder against her clit. "Oh, yessss. I'm almost there."

But he finally wrestled it from her before she could come. She gave him a dirty look, but he didn't care. He wanted her horny while Kim was here. That could make it very interesting. She then pulled her pants up and straightened herself out, while he stashed the massager behind the pillows again.

Tammy headed for the front door as Greg stuffed his pre-cum oozing cock back in his pants. He then headed to the wet bar to mix a batch of Martinis.

"Hey," Tammy greeted with a big smile. "Come on in." She gave Kim a hug then escorted her into the living room where they both took a seat on the sofa.

"Thanks for inviting me over," Kim offered.

"Are you kidding? We're glad to have you."

"Hi, Kim," Greg said from behind the bar.

"Oh, hi, Greg." Kim's eyes widened when she saw the pitcher of Martinis. She didn't really drink Martinis, but she couldn't very well refuse now that she had accepted their invitation for drinks.

"So, it's been a few weeks, now," Tammy noted. "You guys all settled in?"

"I guess as much as we're going to get. All of the boxes are empty. And all the stuff is put away. Just a matter of remembering where we put it all." Kim was suddenly nervous about being here as Greg came over with the pitcher and three glasses. She really didn't know Tammy and Greg very well, and while ostensibly that was the purpose of this visit, perhaps on second thought, it would have been better to get together with the neighbors when Derek was home.

Greg poured and handed her the first glass, then did the same for Tammy and himself. He lifted his and said, "To lasting friendships."

"Here, here," the women said in unison.

Greg was still standing, but Tammy had taken a seat next to Kim on the sofa, a bit closer than the latter thought necessary.

"So, what do you and Derek do for fun?" Tammy asked.

Kim shrugged. "I don't know. We enjoy dining out, going to movies, that sort of thing."

"You have a lot of friends?"

"There are some other couples we go out with from time to time."

"Same thing? Dinner and movies?"

"Not always. We try to think of different things to do." Kim was a little disarmed when she noticed Tammy glance up to her husband and let her eyebrows bounce up and down as though she wanted to hear Kim say that.

"Well, that's good," Tammy said, sipping her Martini. "What kinds of different things?"

With another shrug, Kim answered, "I don't know." She suddenly felt as though she had said too much. "Can't think of anything off the top of my head." Nervously, Kim took a gulp of her drink. It burned all the way down, but she was glad for the security it provided.

"I'm glad you like doing things with other people," Tammy noted. "The other couples in this cul-de-sac, the 'sac' as we call it, are all very close. We do a lot of things together."

"Oh, really?" Kim was slightly relieved. "Like what?"

"Mostly impromptu get-togethers. Someone will call all the others and say to come over and we'll have a party. Or quite often on Sundays, we'll go to someone's house to watch a game and grill steaks or something."

"Sounds like fun," Kim agreed. A string of her hair fell in her face when she tilted her head to take another healthy sip. Tammy reached up to pull it back, and while that gesture was unexpected, what made it unnerving was the manner in which she did it: not just moving it out of the way and tucking it behind Kim's ear, but rather dragging the back of her hand across Kim's face tenderly. Now, Kim drained her glass.

Tammy did likewise causing Greg to sit very close beside his wife. He then reached for the pitcher on the coffee table and refilled Kim's and Tammy's glasses. He remained seated after replacing the pitcher.

"We thought we would actually plan a dinner in yours and Derek's honor so that the two of you can meet the neighbors and vice-versa. What do you think about that?"

"Oh, you don't have to go to all of that trouble," Kim said, uncomfortably, glimpsing out of the corner of her eye Greg rubbing his wife's outer thigh casually. She took another swallow of the Martini for fortification. Greg had filled her glass too far up and she spilled a drop on her arm.

Tammy instantly wiped it with her finger, and as with her hair before, she did it very gently. Under the guise of changing positions, Kim attempted to squirm a few inches over, away from Tammy, but the combination of materials of her skirt and the couch were like Velcro, keeping her in place. But the movement caused another drop of the fiery liquid to escape the rim of her glass and this time land on her blouse on the upper part of her breast. However, it was more than a drop, and Kim could feel the moisture penetrate through to her skin.

Without hesitation, Tammy ran a couple of fingers over the wet spot, but not in a manner to wipe it up; more caressingly. The alcohol was apparently kicking in because Kim was slow to respond to this. She did realize that Greg was talking, continuing the discussion about meeting the neighbors, but she wasn't really hearing everything he was saying because Tammy was now gently tugging the collar of her blouse to expose the top of her breast where it was wet. Kim made a half-hearted effort to re-close her shirt, but her neighbor just casually moved her hand back down to her lap.

Her head beginning to spin, Kim wasn't certain why she took another mouthful of Vodka, except perhaps to wonder why Tammy's hand had found it's way inside her blouse and was smearing the remnants of the spilt drink into her skin. Kim sat back on the sofa, as though to move away.

"Is everything okay?" Tammy asked innocently. She had removed her fingers from inside Kim's blouse and was now just rubbing the backs of her digits against the tip of the other's nipple.

Glancing down at her neighbor's blatant actions, Kim frowned. "I'm not sure what's going on here, except that this drink is starting to hit me." But she made no attempt to remove Tammy's hand. And that confused her also.

"Oh, I'm just a touchy, feely kind of person and you have such nice breasts, I just had to." Now, her entire palm cupped Kim's left breast. "But it's okay. You're a very sexy woman. Did you know that?" Tammy caressed Kim's other tit. "I'm somewhat jealous of you. They're so perfectly round. Mine are just big and sloppy. Let's see . . ." She then began to unbutton Kim's blouse.

"What are you doing?"

From somewhere, Greg's hand gently pushed on the bottom of Kim's glass, directing it to her mouth. Without thinking, she took a sip.

"It's okay," Tammy said soothingly. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Tammy's face was very close to Kim's, and the two were gazing into each other's eyes. Tammy did have mesmerizing pupils. Her first kiss was soft and . . . brief. Kim almost didn't know what had happened. But when Tammy's lips came in for another touch, they kissed longer. This was like no kiss Kim had ever experienced. A part of her wanted it to continue; that is, until her pickled mind realized she was smooching with another woman. Kim abruptly pulled away.

They stared at each other and Kim felt the fire burning. She didn't understand it, but she felt it. And so, she didn't resist when Tammy swooped in for a third time, her hands encircling Kim's neck making resistance futile. But somehow, Kim was powerless to resist.

Again from somewhere, Greg's hand reappeared to remove Kim's now empty glass from her hand. When had she finished her drink?

Her hands now free, Kim reached up to grasp Tammy in the same manner, as the kiss escalated to passionate. Kim could feel the wetness in her pussy.

Then, suddenly, Tammy pulled away, drawing a frown from Kim. But the former was not without purpose as she reached out to complete the task of unbuttoning the latter's blouse. Helpless, Kim just watched. After only four buttons, Tammy stopped and pulled aside the flaps of the shirt to expose a black, lacy bra that barely covered the nipples of two well-rounded orbs. Tammy's eyes widened at the view. Her lips were drawn like metal to a magnet. She kissed the exposed portions of breast, licking the remnants of Vodka from the left one.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers