In the Sauna

Story Info
In the men's sauna room...
786 words
3.96
43.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers

She walked in to the men's sauna, knowing there was only one person within. Dressed in black spike heels, a mini skirt and blouse all in black she was drop dead gorgeous. Everything he always wanted, she shook her head and smiled. This was going to be interesting.

She turned around the corner to find him sitting there, head back and eyes closed. This was going to surprise him! He heard a soft clack clack, of women's heels? Women's heels in the men's sauna room, this could be interesting he was the only one here. What could anyone wants with him?

His head shot up and his eyes flew open. Before him stood the sexiest creature he'd ever seen. Who was she? He couldn't see her clearly through the steam.

"Enjoying your sauna hunny?"

"Uh, yes ma'am, I am. Is there something I can help you with?"

"As a matter of fact there is." Her smile spread into a grin and she stalked over to stand directly in front of him.

"And what is that my dear?" He was getting flustered with her being this close. She was doing strange things to him. He couldn't think like this. His mind was wandering to places better left to the imagination.

With his beautiful body stretched out on the bench she could see his arousal clearly underneath the towel. She placed a hand on it and rubbed slow small circles. His eyes drifted shut, still not quite knowing who she was. Although he did have a fair idea who it was he wouldn't let on. He let his head loll back, might as well enjoy it while it lasts. She's too good to be true.

He felt the towel being slowly unwrapped. What luck he was having today! The air felt cool against his skin when the towel had been removed. He lifted slightly when he felt her tug on the towel under his butt.

Now completely exposed to her he looked up at the 'mysterious' lady. He still couldn't quite make out all her features. All he knew was that the more he saw of her the more sexy he thought she was, the more aroused he became.

He smiled up at her and winked. She grinned back at him and let her fingers lightly graze his exposed member. He sighed and she lifted her skirt.

She spread her legs and straddled him. He smoothed his hands down her thighs and rested his hands against her knees. She slowly lowered herself to kneeling on the bench. As she got lower his hands moved higher until they rested gently on her waist.

He slid his hands up and down her sides. She bunched her skirt around her waist, he moved his hands to her thighs. She opened her shirt and pulled her bra down, exposing her breasts to him. She drew his head to her breasts and he kissed them each in turn.

She leaned back a little to allow him more access. He took full advantage, kissing, licking, fondling and nipping at her breasts and nipples.

She reached down and slowly guided him to her hot spot. He slid into her with ease. He moaned at the sensation and attacked her breasts with more enthusiasm then before.

She bounced hard and fast causing him throw back his head and bite down on his lower lip. She smiled down at him and placed his hands on her waist. He held her firmly there and thrust up into her. She moaned and writhed and panted. He groaned and she knew he was close.

She bounced that much harder, he mumbled something she couldn't quite make out but knew the meaning of. He was going to cum. She took him all the way and held him there, milking him using her inner muscles.

She was soon to follow, just as he was about to come off the high she came all over him. This made the orgasm even more intense for him and he groaned aloud. She threw her head back and moaned, calling his name.

Soon both were expended and she collapsed against him, leaning on his chest and toying with his crisp chest hair. "Let's go home hunny," she murmured.

He pushed her away and looked intently at her face. "I've never seen you like this. It's intriguing I must say."

"Who did you think I was, some horny bimbo?" She giggled and smiled down at him.

He smiled slightly and answered, "no I knew who you were, just thought this new look was interesting and I'd like to see more of it lover."

"Anytime baby." They rearranged their clothes and started out of the sauna for home.

Kryztel
Kryztel
4 Followers