In The Shadows

Story Info
You meet ghosts, vampries, and genies
2k words
4.21
20.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halloween. It's a special time of year. Ghosts, goblins, witches, and the occasional Dracula or two. It's always festive, but this Halloween was going to be different.

The drudgery of work was slightly dissipated by the fact that the boss had consented to allow people to dress in costume this year.

You decided to go all out and dress as a Genie, or in this case a “Jeannie,” complete with the little Genie hat and veil, the obligatory tube top, the barely waist high puffy pants, and slippers, with toes curling skyward before bending back toward your foot.

As you get dressed, you take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror. "Pretty damn good, if I say so myself.” Satisfied with your Halloween look, you start off to work. The graveyard shift, appropriately enough.

As you walk out the door, you see something move out of the corner of your eye. You turn and look, but nothing’s there. Your skin tingles with excitement, sending a rush of goose bumps down your body. It's as if you've been touched by something cold; your hands reach up to your neck as your body shivers.

Shaking off the sensations, you walk out to your car and begin the long drive to work. The radio plays "Monster Mash" just to set the mood for the evening. It's an oldie, but a…”Well, it's an oldie,” you think.

As you drive, you can’t seem to shake that feeling - as if you’re being watched - but there isn’t another car around you. Your hand reaches up to your neck again, rubbing it, caressing it, in an unconscious attempt to brush away the prickling sensations.


The drive is the same - right on Main Street, another right on Allegan and then left on the highway – but something's different. You can’t quite put your finger on it, but there's something for sure.

It's unseasonably warm, and there's a fog dropping from the sky, the headlights on your car making shadows as you drive.

"That’s it," you think, deciding what the difference of this evening is. "Fog. In October - on Halloween. Spooky."

The music plays on with more songs themed for the evening. With the exception of the occasional glance in your rearview mirror, the drive is uneventful, until...

As you pull into the office parking lot, you notice the usual collection of cars. You open your door, only to be greeted by Dracula himself. He's tall, dressed in a black cape, his arm lifted to hide his face. Only his eyes are visible. He reaches to open your door, and says, "Good evening," in his best Transylvanian accent.

"Thanks, Bob," is all you say as you push the car door open with your foot.

"How'd you know it was me?" he asks.

"Maybe it's your bad accent!" you reply.

"Are you ready for tonight? It's probably gonna be pretty quiet, aside from the usual spooks that are around," he says.

"But no one’s as spooky as you, Bob," you laugh.

With that, you take the offered arm and walk into the building for the evening’s “work.” The nightshift is usually boring, but, on occasion, you DO have an exciting call come in, and this night had already started out different.

"Who knows!" you think silently, wishing you had a day job.

The office manager gets a call from home and decides that he must leave. So far it's been a quiet night and he tells everyone that it would be okay if they partied a little bit.

"Just keep it to a minimum," he requests as he walks out the door.

A chorus of cheers erupts as he leaves. No one intends to do any more work this evening now that he's gone. Cabinet doors open and drinks begin to flow.

You’re enjoying all the eyes as they stare at your bare midriff and other body parts. You notice that "Dracula" is talking to Sarah, so you decide to see what the “other side of the office” is doing.

As you walk through the cubicles, you get that sensation that you’re being watched again. You stop, turn and look around, but see nothing. As you turn around again, you glimpse something, or someone, moving quickly around the corner.

Intrigued, you decide to follow, but as you turn the corner, no one is there. Shaking your head, you return to your previous course. A few more steps and the sensations return. You can FEEL your pursuer’s presence. You quickly turn around and are startled by the presence of “Dracula.”

"Bob--" you shout, "you scared me half to death!"

His costume is perfect. His skin a milky, translucent color, his eyes dark and mysterious. Tall, and - for some reason unknown to you - very attractive.

You’re almost unable to move as he approaches and says, "No, my dear woman, I'm not Bob."

Something about his eyes holds you, as if they are penetrating deep into your mind, your body, your soul. You can feel an amazing attraction to him, even though you've never seen this man before.

A cry of laughter bursts out, breaking the stranger’s spell. You turn to see where the laughter is coming from, then turn back only to notice you’re alone. You look around the cubicles thinking that he's hiding, but you can’t find him.

Shaking your head, wondering if you were dreaming, you return to the party. Somewhat shaken by the experience, you decide to have a drink - a big one!

Someone brought punch – spiked, of course - blood red in color. Hesitantly, you take a sip; deciding that it's good, you pour more into your cup and drink it all at once. You ladle out more of the intoxicating liquid before heading back to your side of the office.

You meander around looking for the mysterious stranger with the captivating eyes, but see no sign of him. Still a little shaken, you decide that you must have been hallucinating. The phone rings at your desk and you answer it.

His voice is easily distinguishable, its hypnotic tone urging you to leave the office and meet him outside. Your hands move slowly up your arms, your shoulders, and to your neck. They feel as if someone is moving them for you, as if you have no control of your actions. He hangs up, but not before he softly says, "Come to me."

The sensation is riveting. More goose bumps on your skin. That prickly sensation on your neck, as if someone's biting you. It's erotic in nature, as the imaginary feeling sends a chill down your spine.

You finish the last of your drink and decide you want more. As you get up, you’re startled by the man dressed as Dracula again.

"Damnit, Bob!" you shout. "Stop sneaking up on me."

"What?" he asks, confused. "I just walked up."

"Well, your little hide and seek trick wasn’t funny either," you tell him. "By the way, how did you move so fast without me seeing?" you ask.

"What are you talking about? I've been at my desk since we came in. I was just going to ask if you wanted to get a drink," he says.

Thinking he's full of it, you ignore his comments, but realize that you do want more of that punch. You stand up and walk with him back to the other side of the office.

The moment you leave your cubicle, you see the stranger. He's standing to your left, motioning to you. One gaze at him and you stop in your tracks. His fluid motions gesture you near. You’re unable to resist as you step towards him.

Your hypnotic state of mind has blocked out all things around you. Sights and sounds no longer penetrate your consciousness. Each step seems to be taken without effort, as if you’re actually floating, not walking at all.

The closer you get, the more you’re attracted to him. Only a few more steps and you'll be able to touch him, to let him touch you, to feel his lips press against yours. To have his mouth on your neck, kissing and biting it. You can almost feel the sensations.

"Boo!" says Bob as he jumps out from behind a cubicle, startling you back into reality.

"Where ya going?" he asks. "The party's over here!"

"Oh, yah, um, sorry. Guess that punch packs more punch than I thought," you say, not realizing the pun.

"Yah, well, let's go get some more," he suggests.

Your head says okay, but your body won’t move. Instead, you walk off to a darkened corner of the office. He's here, you can feel his presence. Your hands again reach up to your neck subconsciously searching for the source of the prickly sensations.

Without warning, he's behind you. His hands reach around your waist and pull you close. He’s breathing in your ear as he whispers, "You'll be mine tonight."

His lips on your neck send waves of pleasure through your body. His hands reach up to your breasts, cupping them, caressing them, holding you tight against him. You can feel his “presence” growing against the thin fabric covering your ass. It excites you. You can feel yourself become moist.

You wonder who this stranger is, and yet find yourself caring about nothing but to have him now, to touch him, to have him touch you. Your hands reach up to his, pressing them harder against your breasts. They feel cold. You want them on your bare skin, so you take them and put them under your genie top.

His long fingers and nails take your nipples and squeeze them, pulling them, making them hard and pert. You want him inside you, deep inside you. You want him now!

As if he can read your mind, he rips off your genie pants, exposing your naked ass. His cock grows harder as he presses it against you. You reach back and remove it from his pants. Its long firm shaft feels good in your hands: hard, warm, pulsing.

You guide him to you as you bend over slightly. He hisses as his cock enters your wet pussy. "Yesssssss," is all he says as he begins to gyrate back and forth.

Your hands reach between your legs as you begin to rub your clit in rhythm to his movements. The sensations of his cock and your hands are quickly bringing you to the height of orgasm.

He can sense your needs and he moves faster and faster. Deeper and deeper he drives his cock into you. He feels so hard inside your pussy. It feels so good you tell yourself. Higher and higher you climb in sexual ecstasy. You’re almost there.

"Yes, that’s it, right there," you practically scream as your body begins to convulse in heavenly orgasm. Just at that moment, he leans forward and sinks his teeth into your neck, his eye teeth extending out and penetrating deep, his mouth sucking your blood as you orgasm harder than you have ever before.

"Oh, God, yes - that feels so good!" you shout, not caring at this point if anyone can hear you. His groans are muffled in the nape of your neck, but you can tell he's about ready to explode.

You turn around, releasing his cock from your soaking wet pussy. His mouth is dripping with your blood. You take his cock into your mouth and suck his “presence.” He has the taste of your pussy on him. It drives you on, stroking him and sucking him for all you’re worth.

He's taken your blood, now you'll take his essence. His being, his soul, are yours as he begins to spasm in his own orgasm. His cum explodes in your mouth. He's yours now. Yours for the taking, any time, any place. He can’t resist.

”Who said all vampires had to be blood suckers?” you ask yourself. No, THIS genie has more power than any vampire. You laugh out loud - a long, guttural laugh - as you look at him. The vampire has now become a zombie, willing to do anything you want. Any time, anywhere.