In the Shower

Story Info
18-year-old has first gay encounter with gym teacher.
918 words
3.96
256.6k
27
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how he knew. I've never said anything to him nor to anyone lese, and I don't think that I have ever done anything that could reveal my crush on him. I suppose he figured it out by the way I looked at him.

He's my gym teacher. He's in his 40s, a tall, well-built man with a hairy, muscular body, brown hair, and intelligent blue eyes. He's a tough guy, always asking a lot of his classes. I used to admire him when I was younger. Recently, I had begun to wonder what it would be like to have sex with him.

He had been hard on us this lesson, forcing us to run, climb ropes, jump; we were all exhausted by the time he told us to hit the showers. The pass had been tougher for me than for the others, I think. I'm no jock. I'm short and slim, and even though I'm 18, I know I look younger, with my "petite" appearance. While the others went to the showers, I just sat there and tried to catch my breath, and by the time I had gotten out of my sweaty clothes, the others were already getting dressed. I went into the shower and sighed of relief when the warm water ran over my tired muscles. For a moment, I just stood and stretched under the running water. I heard the others leaving, and there was a moment of silence before I heard the door open and close. Apparently, someone had forgotten something and come back to get it.

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned around. It was Mike, my gym teacher. He was naked. My eyes wandered over his hairy chest down to his thick, semi-erect dick, and as I realized that I looked at it, I quickly looked up again, into his eyes.

-Do you want me to rub your back, Anthony? he said.

-Uhm... I said, not sure if he was kidding or not.

-Turn around, he said, and I did as I was told.

His big hands were hard against my skin as he put soap over my back and washed it off.

-You've been looking at me in class, haven't you, Anthony? he said.

He held shampoo in his left hand and began to rub it into my hair. I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there, quiet, enjoying the feeling of his hands touching me.

-And you were looking at my body now, too, said Mike. You looked at my dick. So, do you like what you see?

I shivered under his hands.

-Yes, sir, I replied.

He held me under the water to rinse the shampoo out.

-Come here, he said. Wash me.

I turned around, and he put the soap in my hand. I rubbed the soap over his chest, and washed his entire body. I was getting hard from stroking his hard muscles, his arms, his chest, his thighs... While I was on my knees washing his butt and his balls, he grabbed my head and pulled me to his crotch.

-Suck my cock! he said.

I eagerly took his cock into my mouth and began to lick its head and suck its hardening shaft. I had never had another man's cock in my mouth before, but I loved it. I loved the sweaty taste of it, the salty pre-cum, and as Mike pushed himself deep into my throat, I buried my nose in his soft, musky pubic hair.

All of a sudden, he pulled himself out and lifted me up.

-Turn against the wall, he ordered, and lathered his cock up with soap.

I leaned against the ceramic tiles, and he pressed his wet, slippery cock against my asshole.

-This is what you wanted, isn't it? he said. You've wanted me to fuck your ass ever since the first time you saw me, haven't you?

He pushed his cock inside my ass. It hurt, and I whined. He held a firm grip around my waist, and pressed himself all the way in. I moaned out loud, of equal pain and pleasure. Mike pulled himself almost all the way out, and then slowly back inside. As he pulled out again, the pain was beginning to go away, but then he rammed his cock right inside of me, and I screamed. He began to fuck my ass in a fast and steady pace, while he held me close to him with one arm, and played with my hard dick with his free hand.

-You like this, don't you, Anthony? he said. You like having my cock up your arse, don't you?

-Yes! I cried. I love it! Fuck me, Mike, please, fuck me!

Mike fucked me, and slapped my buttocks repeatedly.

-Play with yourself, he said.

I jerked off, and my dick was so hard I knew I was going to cum any second, my balls felt like exploding.

-Your ass is so tight! groaned Mike. I've lusted for your sweet ass so long... to stick my cock up your tight-little-ass-and-fuck-you!

He slapped my asscheeks for each one of the last words, and I screamed as I came, and shot my jizz all over the wall. This brought Mike over the edge as well, and he filled my rectum with hot cum.

We silently washed up, and he smiled and gave me a final slap on my aching butt before he left to get dressed.