In the Still of the Night

Story Info
Self love can be so much fun.
1.2k words
4.26
25.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hiyasv
hiyasv
3 Followers

Vicky woke up suddenly. The room was dark. What was she dreaming of? She couldn't remember.

She could hear the steady hum of the air-conditioning, coupled by the rhythm of snores. Everyone must be fast asleep. What could have woken her up?

There were seven people in the room with her and they were all on the carpet in front of the now blank TV set. Irene was on her back to her right, while Gina was lying on her stomach to her left. The guys must be by their feet, if she remembered right. Just a few hours ago, they were having fun playing darts while the TV was on showing an x-rated film. Jake and Ted were not at all interested in what was going on in the den and stayed in one corner studying for the exam the next day. That's why they were there in the first place. It was a study group for the exam in Trigonometry. They had been studying for 6 hours straight, and at 10 pm, Vicky decided that she had studied enough and wanted to unwind. So, she got the darts and started playing. Irene didn't know how to play darts so she went to the wall of videotapes and discovered the hidden set of adult tapes behind the classics section. Together with Gina and Tim, the owner of the house, they watched the tape while Gary and Vicky played darts.

They were all good friends, being block mates during their freshman year. Ted was gay, but this didn't deter the guys from being friends with him as he was a very nice chap. Besides, he was the brightest in the class. They bonded pretty quickly and for two semesters, they'd been getting the same classes so that they'll still be together. They were even thinking of forming an organization, but they needed at least 30 members in order to form one, and they haven't met the 23 people they like enough to invite into their group.

Vicky looked at the digital clock of the VHS machine. 4 a.m.God, I need some sleep, she told herself and closed her eyes. As soon as she did, she saw the scene from the tape that made both Gary and her stop playing to watch. It was a girl who was being trained into being a "slave" by her "master" and in that scene, she was underneath the table and eating the pussy of one of the guests. The seats were even constructed in such a way that only the thighs and butt cheeks were being supported. Vicky wasn't too keen on S/M scenes but it was so erotic to see the girl giving pleasure to the other girl while the latter was doing her best to keep up with the conversation at the table. She could almost feel for herself the intensity of the climax of the guest while she was trying not to scream out. Vicky felt her cheeks turning hot again, just like when she was watching the tape, and felt her own pussy starting to get moist again with the thought.

Hearing nothing but the steady breathing of her friends, she slowly put her hand to her crotch and cupped herself. It felt good, but what she really wanted was to spread her legs wide and part her pussy lips while playing with her clit with the other hand. Feeling a little bold, she unloosened the string of her sweat pants and inserted her hand underneath her panties. She loved the feeling of her shaven cunt on her fingers, and when she touched her clit, she had to take a deep breath of pleasure.

Just then, Irene stirred in her sleep. Vicky stayed still, not even daring to take out her hand from beneath her soaked panties. From across the room, there was a cough, then silence except for the constant whirring of the motor of the air-conditioner. Thinking that she'll just finish herself off while taking a bath later, she was about to take out her hand when Irene turned towards her and placed a leg over her own and a hand over her left breast. Vicky couldn't move! She wasn't sure if Irene was awake, but if she wasn't, she would surely wake up if Vicky took out her hand from her cunt now. She tried to make her breathing as normal as possible, but the feel of Irene's hand on her breast was deliciously good. She never thought of herself as a lesbian, not even considered herself to be a bi-sexual. That didn't even cross her mind now. What she was thinking of was the sensation of a hand on her breast while her hand was on her cunt.

Vicky was getting more wet now. She started moving just her middle finger over her clit. It felt so good. So many things were going on in her mind now. She couldn't tense up her leg muscles as Irene's leg was over hers, and she couldn't breathe too fast as Irene's hand was on her chest. Concentrating just on her middle finger, she rubbed her clit ever so slowly. The sensation she was feeling was just incredible! Her pussy ached for something to be inserted inside it, so she let her hand creep over her cunt and inserted her middle finger inside her pussy. Only a small segment of her finger could be inserted because of her position, but it was enough to stimulate her even more. She moved it in and out while her thumb rubbed her clit. She could feel her insides turning to mush while her muscles were straining to tense up under the extreme pleasure of her lust. Her orgasm was about to explode and it was all she could do not to fuck her finger and scream.

Just a little more. It feels so good. My clit feels so hard against my thumb. I think I can hear my pussy making a squishing sound. No, I can't stop it. It feels too good to stop. Yes, ahhhh. I need more! Another finger. Yes, another finger. Oooh! Yes! That's good. I'm the guest. . . they mustn't see me coming. . . ooh I can feel her tongue inside me. . . aaah! It's inside me so deep. . .I can feel it. . . I can feel me coming. . . must. . . stay. . . still. . . I must. . . aaaaaah!

The orgasm came so strongly. Vicky was lost in pleasure when she suddenly felt Irene's hand move on her breast. She felt Irene's leg hold on to her leg. Irene's fingers closed on her nipple and squeezed them. With each wave of orgasm that Vicky felt, Irene caressed her breast. This only brought Vicky into another peak and this time her legs parted a little and she arched her back from sheer pleasure. That's when she felt a hand by her leg. She realized then that Irene was awake all the time and was fingering herself as well!

Vicky shuddered through her last orgasm, and she felt a hot rush of breath on her neck. Irene came as well.

hiyasv
hiyasv
3 Followers