In The Still Of The Night

Story Info
He gets a late night blowjob from cousin Nathan.
1k words
4.14
87.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caitmonty
caitmonty
13 Followers

The wet heat woke him.

So warm and soft around his cock as he stirred from his sleep.

The eyes staring back at him in the barely lit room were not those of the heavy chested woman in his dream. And Michael jerked up, hands behind him, helping him sit up.

Nathan was there between his legs, lolling his tongue languidly over his cockhead. Like it was a lollipop. Michael's cock throbbed at the sight.

---

Michael was spending the summer with his cousin, Nathan. The two had spent most everyday with each other up until the sixth grade until Nathan moved to Colorado. Michael made sure to spend every summer over at Nathan's. This would be the last though.

Both started college in the fall. Michael would be going to Georgia Tech, Nathan to UCLA.

The days were flying by quickly and there was only a few more days left until they would both part their ways. Neither were happy about this.

It wasn't until recently that Nathan had started talking to Michael about what both had "done" in high school.

Michael agreed to having sex twice before. He ran track and had hooked up with one of the cheerleaders his Junior year.

Nathan had also had sex a few times before as well. Michael didn't understand why Nathan didn't go into as much detail as he had with his story, but he brushed it off.

It wasn't until the middle of July that Nathan explained to Michael about his secret. Nathan's family wasn't all too keen on homosexuals and the only person he really trusted was Michael.

It was a bit of a shock, but Michael wasn't one to just brush someone off just because they were gay. Nathan had always been like a brother to him. The visible uneasiness from Nathan caused Michael to ask him more about it.

Nathan went into detail on the few things he'd tried. He'd met another kid at school that was gay, the boys had experimented a little here and there, nothing too serious.

To his surprise this got Michael a little excited. He was glad after their talk they went for a swim in the cold pool.

The next week went on, and Michael asked more about what Nathan was into. Nathan was eager to share. He discussed how he'd gotten fucked by a senior over spring break. It was painful at first, but after he'd loosened up it had felt amazing.

Michael couldn't deny he was a little curious.

He'd asked Nathan what it was like getting a blowjob from a guy. If it was any different then getting one from a girl.

Nathan had smiled and replied with, "Guys know exactly what guys like."

After that question, they both got ready for bed and shut out the light.

---

The feeling was incredible. He'd only had one before this, and Chrissy, the cheerleader, had spent most of the time with her lips wrapped around the head of his prick, just sucking and bobbing her head slightly.

Nathan's mouth was branching out quite a bit more then that.

The warm tongue flicked over his slit as it oozed precum. And hearing the soft hum of appreciation from Nathan's throat made his nearly fully hardened cock grow a little more in his hand.

Licking over his quickly drying lips, he ran a hand over his stomach, watching as Nathan's mouth began to take more of him into his mouth. Teeth gently raked over the sensitive skin of his organ, causing goosebumps to flesh up over his skin.

"That feels...oh fuck that feels good, Nathan."

He was a little more then surprised that he hadn't stopped his cousin yet. Yeah, he was a guy, but it was the fact Nathan was blood. Maybe that's what had turned him on the whole time. Imagining his cousin's mouth around that other guy's prick. Envisioning him being bent over the sink in the men's locker room. His muscular ass being pounded into.

His head fell back as soon as he could feel his cock hitting the back of his cousin's throat. Nose to his stomach, Nathan was swallowing carefully around him and it felt like heaven. And now he was close.

His ass tensing slightly, he tried so hard not to move while Nathan sucked his engorged cock, but he couldn't help it. Rocking his hips gently, he fucked his cousin's hot mouth. Why he thought this wouldn't feel nearly as good as when Chrissy had was beyond him.

Feeling his stomach tightening, he looked down at Nathan, panting aloud, "I'm...I'm gonna come Nathan. What..what do you want me to do?" The hand on his stomach had moved up to one of his nipples, pinching and rolling the hardened bud between his fingers as he watched.

Nathan pulled his cock from his mouth, licking the tip almost teasing him. "Can I swallow it, Michael? Please?"

Hearing him ask that just about made him blow. Instead, he controlled himself, nodding to him.

His cousin got right to it, sucking hungrily around him, lips moving back and forth over his stiff prick.

"Oh fuck!" He cried out as his balls tightened and he came, shooting hot, white ropes of cum into his cousin's mouth. Nathan swallowing every last bit of it with vigor.

---

When he was finished, Nathan sat up, sitting on the edge of Michael's bed. "So, was it as good as when a girl sucks your cock?"

Michael laughed and nodded, "Better actually. I mean, I could...well I could see myself with someone like you. But not with any other guy. Does that make sense?"

Nathan nodded his head, "I've been wanting to do that for a while now. I just didn't know how you'd react to something like that."

"It's alright. I'm glad you told me, and did that too." Michael smiled and pulled his cousin over, giving him a brief kiss.

Michael knew he'd be visiting his cousin every summer from now on.

caitmonty
caitmonty
13 Followers