In the Sweet Bi and Bi Ch. 02

Story Info
Two couples make some new friends.
15.5k words
4.47
90.4k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biluv
biluv
144 Followers

"I have to go to Vancouver next week," I announced to Anne as coyly as I could while she sat pedaling her stationary bike and working up a sweat. It must have been the grin on my face that told the whole story because she immediately said without so much as a hint of a smile: "Go without me and you're dead. And I mean so dead." I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips; they were soft and warm and salty. "That's a harsh thing to say to your loving husband," I whispered in her ear as I nibbled her lobe, "before he tells you he has two tickets." She turned her head; our lips met in a deep, soft kiss as our tongues explored each other's mouth for the millionth time.

I knew she would be excited about going to Vancouver. Our friends Debbie and Dave lived there. It was with them that we had both become fully bisexual. They had come to Toronto once and the four of us had spent the most beautiful weekend of our lives exploring our bisexuality. Anne and I loved being bisexual. It was the fullest possible expression of ourselves as sexual beings. We felt natural, whole, completely at home in our own skins.

The most surprising thing that both Anne and I discovered as we lived through our thirties was that our sexuality seemed to be constantly evolving into a mix of hetero- and same-sex desires that had not been present in our teens and twenties; conventional heterosexuality was soon no longer a complete definition of our sexualities. Our bisexuality was something that grew in each of us with the passage of time and something each of us had to come to terms with alone. Anne and I had grown up like everybody else thinking male and female were simple polar opposites that attracted like magnets or, like the half bodies described by Aristophanes in Plato's Symposium that wander through the world seeking their other half; discovering the other half was 'love'. (But Aristophanes was a comic writer and one cannot help but wonder whether this theory was presented as a joke.)

Before we met each other, we had dated other people heterosexually and had our first sexual experiences heterosexually and didn't think any more about it. It was only in our thirties that our desires seemed to expand to include a new desire, the desire for some sort of same-sex contact. Anne compared this experience to encountering a stranger living within her own house, a stranger she got to befriend and know and then love. To me it was more like the Invasion of the Body Snatchers; my heterosexuality was slowly transformed into bisexuality and ultimately completely replaced by it. My fantasies became more and more about being with a couple where the man was bi; I never really had any desire to be alone with a man. I knew I wasn't gay because I had no desire for the gay lifestyle or even to be with gay men; I simply wanted to add some same-sex play to my underlying heterosexuality. I now considered myself to be about 80% heterosexual and 20% homosexual; my sexuality was now just larger and richer and more diverse and extended to include same-sex pleasures. The problem now was to find a woman who understood this and defined her own sexuality in the same way.

We both found independently that we wanted to live according to our new sexualities but to do that we had to find a new kind of partner. Having the courage to recognize this made our social relations more difficult. One couldn't just ask whether a potential date was bisexual or would be comfortable with my bisexuality. Any hint of homosexuality still carried a stigma for a man, even though same-sex activity between women was rapidly becoming much more acceptable. Nevertheless, neither of us wanted to attract labels in a world that still seemed so uptight about sex. Because it was too time-consuming to just sit back and passively hope someone would turn up out of our normal round of social and business activities, we had both turned to an online dating service where we could anonymously explain our desires and screen the answers. And, voila, we found each other. We both knew what we were looking for before the first date!

Anne's bisexuality gave her a depth and complexity that was a powerful element in my attraction to her and made our relationship richer; and she felt the same way about me. Bisexual love by definition must include others and we found we wanted to give each other the gift of same-sex and even heterosexual pleasure with others. Right from the beginning there has never been a moment of jealousy since everything we did with others we did either in the presence of each other or with the other's consent. Each wanted the other to experience whatever was necessary to be a sexually whole person. One of my strongest desires was to see my darling with another man or woman she found attractive, especially with another man. She loved seeing me with another man or sharing me with another woman. Dave and Debbie had allowed us to indulge these desires because they also shared them. Debbie and Anne had had a relationship before Dave or I met either of them. It was their complete openness to same-sex play that had permitted Dave and me to explore our bisexuality and to become our complete bisexual selves.

Since our first weekend together, we had seen them only once and that was at their wedding. Debbie had asked Anne to be her maid of honour so we flew out for the wedding but they were so busy we only had very little chance even to talk to them. After the reception they went off immediately on their honeymoon and we came straight back to Toronto. It was now more than a year since we had played together.

For Anne and me, our bisexuality was not something we wanted to indulge in all the time. We saw it as a need to be indulged every now and again as a kind of treat to be enjoyed when the spirit moved us but a need nonetheless. At the moment, Anne and I were totally happy just enjoying the intimacy of our deep love for each other. But I could tell by her kiss that she knew Vancouver meant Dave and Debbie and a weekend of the bisexual pleasures we hadn't shared for a long time. Anne had been hugely turned on by Dave and I had often brought her to screaming orgasms telling her fantasies about what I would like to see her doing with Dave.

We had kept up email and telephone contact and with our two Vancouver friends and were aching to get together. A couple of times the four of us were on the phone and stroked ourselves off to wild fantasies. They had put us onto some bisexual web sites and we had suggested some chat rooms to them. During one of our phone conversations, Debbie, who was the most aggressive of the four, complained that it was hard being bi and living so far apart. Had we ever thought of looking for another couple? We all loved each other but they would understand if we needed some same-sex play and found somebody else to fill in between our own meetings. You know, just to meet the needs of the flesh! We said we hadn't done anything but had to admit we were both very bi-horny. I was dying for Dave's cock in my mouth and Anne was constantly fantasizing about sucking Debbie's gorgeous breasts and eating her incredibly soft, sweet-tasting pussy. We said we could understand their needs too and it would be OK if they found somebody out there. In fact, we all had to admit it would be great if we could all play with another couple at the same time. Thinking of six people together at once made us all start fantasizing and stroking ourselves again until the phone lines were carrying our screams back and forth across the country.

Anne and I got off the phone that night realizing our relationship with Dave and Debbie had been carried to another level but we weren't sure about all the implications. All we knew for sure was that the seed of something had been planted and we liked it. How it would grow, no one knew. We went to bed incredibly aroused and made love stimulating each other with fantasies until we fell asleep exhausted in the wee hours.

Debbie and Dave: Looking Fabulous as Always

I flew out to Tuesday evening by myself and Anne was to follow Friday night. I stayed in a hotel downtown and was very busy spending long hours with clients in and around Vancouver and over in Victoria and only saw Dave and Debbie for a quick drink late Thursday evening. They were as beautiful as ever and it was fabulous to see them but we didn't go any farther since we were all very tired and, besides, we really wanted Anne to be with us. They did tease me a bit, however, saying they had met a couple they would like us to meet. That was all they said: no elaboration, no hints, no plans. Anne and I were to check out of our hotel Saturday afternoon and spend Saturday night at their luxury condo.

I kissed Debbie goodnight. She tasted tantalizingly sweet. She took my face in her well manicured hands and kissed me full on the lips, driving her tongue deep into my mouth. It felt good to have her full breasts pushing into my chest again. "Don't forget to pass some of that on to Anne." I wanted Debbie really badly. When we had all been together in Toronto, I had only been inside her briefly because there were so many other things going on; now I wanted to play with every square inch and orifice of her body and cum screaming deep in her pussy while Anne and Dave watched. When I shook Dave's hand, he said he was looking forward to seeing Anne again; we both looked at each other and smiled. "I look forward to you and Anne seeing each other again, too," I said. His hand tightened on mine. "'Til Saturday."

I called Anne as soon as I got back to my room and told her how great they looked and how delicious Debbie tasted, how much she wanted to kiss Anne and how much I wanted to cum inside her. "Oh, darling, that sounds delicious. I'll kiss her and eat her out and get her ready for you then I'll make you so hard, she'll be cumming as soon as you get inside. I want to watch your face when you cum inside her." I told her Dave looked really good and his hand felt strong. (I knew she loved his hands on her body.) She was as curious as I was that they had gotten to know another couple and thought we should meet them. Knowing Debbie and Dave, "couple" could mean only one thing – new playmates. We figured, if they were friends of Dave and Debbie, they would be very attractive and open-minded. The thought of meeting and playing with new people as well as Dave and Debbie turned us on so much that we brought each other off over the phone before falling asleep.

Anne arrived safely Friday night. I was sitting up against the pillows with my eyes closed and slowly running my fingers through her hair as her mouth closed around my cock. The warmth of her mouth made me rock hard. We were both enjoying the silence of the room, the feel of the sheets against our naked bodies, the fresh smell of each other after our shower and the easy rhythm of her bobbing head. Her fingernails softly raked my scrotum; every now and then her middle finger would touch my anus by 'accident' followed by a very insincere "oops" and my groans of pleasure. She turned her head upward, kissed me to make me taste myelf, swung her leg over and took my cock teasingly into her sleek pussy. "Now that I have a captive audience," she said between light kisses, "I want to know what you think about these new friends." "I don't know anything about them more than you do," I whispered as I moved my mouth from one breast to the other sucking on the hard nipples. "I expect we'll meet them tomorrow night. One thing for sure, we wouldn't be meeting them unless Debbie and Dave thought they were a lot like us." "Do you mean you think they are probably bi," she gasped between kisses as she started to stroke her clit. "Probably," was all I could say with my mouth full of breast and Anne starting to ride up and down on my cock. "Do you think you could handle another bi couple?" I asked. "Oh, gawd, that would be delicious. Two other bi couples and us! Oh, fuck!" She seemed to be talking to the ceiling now as she threw her head back. "And you'd go out of your mind with two other cocks to suck," she managed to get out between gasps as she began to stroke and grind harder. "And think of all the breasts to suck and pussy juices and cream for you to drink, darling," was all I could say as I heard my beautiful darling begin to scream and I felt myself exploding inside her. We made love again in the morning, enjoyed breakfast from room service and took a cab out to Dave and Debbie's luxury condo about 4 o'clock – freshly showered but wearing no underwear.

Doug and Debbie Spend More Time Together

They met us at the door in untied robes. Anne was through the door, out of her blouse and skirt and into the arms of Dave in seconds. My pants and shirt joined her clothes on the floor as Debbie threw off her robe and smothered me with passionate kiss. I thought Dave and Anne were going to make love right there on the carpet but they managed to keep enough control to run down the hall to the bedroom holding hands. Debbie and I lingered by the front door sharing more kisses and caressing each other's buns. I was rock hard and wanted her right then and there. "Christ, I missed you, Doug. I had to make myself cum three times when I got home after kissing you the other night." It was wonderful to hear that she felt the same way about me as I did about her.

She took me by the hand and led me down the hall but into a different bedroom. "Let them enjoy themselves," she said as she kissed me again and led me to the bed. The sheets had already been turned down. She lay back in the middle of the bed and spread her legs. I wanted her pussy sooo much! She was an exceptionally beautiful woman: tall, blonde with a peaches-and-cream complexion, very full breasts, a slim waist and great legs. I knelt between her legs and dipped my tongue gently into the soft wetness I had been craving. The warmth and creamy texture of her pussy lips were intoxicating. I simply couldn't get enough; I wanted to eat her for hours but I also couldn't wait to get my cock inside her and feel myself engulfed in her softness. Neither of us spoke. I settled in to my licking and drinking. Sometimes I put my hands under her firm buns and lifted her up so I could lead my tongue around to her anus. She whimpered every time I touched my tongue to her clean, tight little hole. Then, never taking my tongue off her skin, I slowly traced my way back to her pussy and all the way up to her clit where I navigated circles around her hard bud. Soon her hands were behind me head holding my mouth to her clit as I focused on one spot until she was screaming and rocking and kneading her breasts with both hand. I reduced the pressure on her clit for a moment as she seemed to pause then increased it again as she rose to orgasm again and again and again.

Finally she said, "Sweetie, come inside me and cum inside me. I want to watch you cum." Oh, fuck, I was aching to cum. I raise myself up on my knees, leaned forward to kiss her and felt her hand around my cock guiding it to her opening. As I entered I remembered how incredibly slick and soft she had been when I had been in her for such a short time on our last weekend together. My eyes were closed as I pushed forward into her bottomless softness. I caught myself whimpering and gasping as I was slowly engulfed. When I got to the bottom, I stopped to savour her incredible silkiness. My whole being was in my cock; I was living inside her. "Darling, I've wanted you to make love to me since I first laid eyes on you. It was very frustrating not to have had more of you last time. This time I wanted to have you all to myself, at least for a while,." She whispered. I hadn't realized how attracted she was to me. "I've wanted you too. I love your gorgeous breasts and your incredible pussy." She smiled and lifted a full, sweet breast to my mouth. "Suck me, sweetie." Her smile was incredibly tender and loving as she felt the warmth of my mouth suck in the sweet, pink flesh. Slowly I started to stroke in and out. I was almost delirious with pleasure. I sensed myself throwing my head back and groaning. Her hands were caressing my face and shoulders and upper arms. "Let it go, darling, let me have it all. Fuck me hard." I began to stroke hard. Thank gawd, I had good control! She screamed every time I hit bottom. "Oh, fuck me, you bastard." Both of us began to cry out obscenities. She seemed to be cumming again with all my pounding. Fuck, she was! She started to scream again as my own orgasm took hold of me and drove me out of all control. Suddenly I could feel myself exploding into her. Rushes of hot cream shot out of me into the darkness of her pussy; hot cream leaving me and filling her amidst our screams and groans and obscenities.

I stayed kneeling between her legs with my softening erection still in her pussy for what seemed forever. Then slowly she reached up for my shoulders and pulled me down to lie on her breasts and have my face and shoulders covered with kisses and hear her tell me over and over again how much she loved me and missed me.

We soon fell into a deep sleep. The next thing I was aware of was low muffled voices in the distance. Debbie had left the bed and the door was closed. I must have been exhausted from the long working hours of the previous few days and the powerful orgasm I had just had with Debbie because I slipped back below the surface again for I don't know how long. When I awoke the room was completely dark, the door was now half open and I heard voices that were obviously in passion.

Voyeur Heaven

I slowly pushed the door open so I could look down the hall to the dimly lit master bedroom. Something was happening. I have a strong voyeuristic streak so I tip-toed slowly down the hall keeping to the shadows. The door to the master bedroom was only half open and but I had a full view of the king-size bed. To a voyeur like me, the scene was breath-taking. Kneeling in the middle of the bed was a very fit, handsome man of about 50. He had broad shoulders and muscular upper arms with an attractive chest of hair touched here and there with grey. Below his waist was another very attractive field of hair likewise touched with grey, in the middle of which stood a thickly veined erection with a fully exposed glans purple with desire. I later learned this was Erik, chairman of the condo committee and a man with whom Debbie and Dave had worked on condo business.

I had to bite my tongue to keep from groaning with pleasure as I saw my darling Anne kneeling behind him, rubbing her breasts on his back, running her fingers through his chest hair and kissing his neck and shoulders. Dave, whose cock was fully erect was kneeling beside them and joining them in a three-way kiss while his hand gently stroked Erik's erection. Now Erik kissed Dave full on the lips, now Anne; now Anne kissed Erik and sometimes all three of them were kissing each other at the same time. Without saying a word, Dave suddenly dropped his head to Erik's waist and swallowed his cock right to its hairy root.

Stretched out beside them and leaning against the pillows was Debbie who loved to watch just as much as I did. Her position reminded me of Goya's Naked Maja. But kneeling between Debbie and the three lovers was woman in her late forties or early fifties, a natural redhead, squeezing her nipples between her fingers with one hand and slowly masturbating herself with the other. She was a bit shorter and stockier than Debbie or Anne but deliciously desirable. I was attracted to her immediately. She was not as beautiful as Anne of Debbie but she had a certain look that excited me enormously. I could see her full breasts, slim waist, and hips with a thin patch of reddish hair in the middle hiding the opening I immediately registered as a new mystery to be explored. This, as it turned out, was Ursula, Erik's wife, and she was getting off watching her husband and Debbie's husband and my wife as much as Debbie and I were!

biluv
biluv
144 Followers