In the Sweet Bi and Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biluv
biluv
143 Followers

I could hear Anne making soft noises as she enjoyed both Debbie's hand and the sight of the huge bulge in Dave's bikini briefs. Debbie dipped her fingers into Anne's pussy again and offered the juices to Dave who licked them slowly from her fingers. She gave Anne a deep kiss then kissed Dave full on the mouth as he slid his briefs to the floor. His cock was beautiful: uncut, half erect, thick, veined, protruding from a nest of soft brown hair. Anne took one look and stepped forward into his muscular arms and a deep kiss. They made a stunning couple: slim, beautifully proportioned, such perfect examples of male and female, so sexually attracted to each other, so exhibitionistic, kissing passionately. I have to admit to a moment of jealousy as I saw Anne with another man and felt the power of their mutual desire but this quickly turned into excitement at the thought that one of my greatest fantasies was coming true: to see Anne in the arms of a gorgeous bisexual man whom we would ultimately both share.

Debbie embraced and kissed them both on the cheeks and necks and stroked their buns then walked the few steps to the bed and lay down in the middle to watch them. She had obviously sensed before I did that we had moved more quickly than expected to the moment when we would both be watching our lovers with someone else. One of my greatest fantasies was coming to life right before my eyes.

Anne and I had already turned down the sheets and thrown half a dozen pillows around. The curtains were drawn to keep out the afternoon sun and the room was lit only by a pair of floor lamps turned low. Debbie lay in the centre of the bed propped up against the pillows obviously anticipating that Anne and Dave would lie down beside her. Seeing her body stretched at full length on the white sheets, I realized even more what a beautiful woman Debbie was with her kissable mouth, full, succulent breasts and creamy skin. I could understand why Anne and Dave found her so attractive and knew I was going to enjoy playing with her too when the time came. But I couldn't take my eyes off Anne and Dave.

Dave picked Anne up and placed her beside Debbie on the bed then stood for a moment watching as they embraced and began kissing and stroking each other. He was an extraordinarily handsome man with a beautifully trim body; short sandy hair, a straight nose, good teeth, flat stomach, hard buns, muscular legs and, now, a delicious erection -- long, thick, a few veins that enhanced its virile attractiveness and a purple head straining for relief. He looked like a statue of Priapus. I wanted to take his swollen cock into my mouth more than I had ever wanted anything else in the world -- except perhaps to see him entering Anne's sweet pussy.

After a minute or two, Dave lay down beside Anne and began caressing her arms and sides as she and Debbie continued kissing passionately. Soon Dave was sucking softly on one of Anne's breasts while Anne did the same for Debbie. The whole scene was so gentle and beautiful yet unbelievably exciting that I did not want to disturb the flow by joining in. It was, in fact, the ultimate voyeuristic moment: watching my wife being made love to by a man and a woman, two truly beautiful people.

Lying between them, Anne never looked more desirable: her little patch of dark, downy pubic hair being stroked now by a slender feminine hand, now by a rougher masculine one; her breasts now being sucked, now being caressed, her mouth that turned now to kiss Dave and now to kiss Debbie, the wetness that was already glistening between her thighs, her hand holding Dave's beautiful hard cock. And the sound of her soft whimpers was exquisite!

Dave and Debbie were soon kissing each other as Anne nibbled her way down Debbie's body until her tongue was lightly tracing its way up and down Debbie's pussy lips. Anne ate Debbbie's pussy slowly, running her tongue around Debbie's clit then she lifted Debbie's buns and ran her tongue all the way around to her anus which made her groan and whimper with pleasure. Debbie had been expecting to see Anne and Dave make love and seemed a bit surprised to find herself the centre of attention. She rolled her head back and forth on the pillow while Dave continued to suck on her breasts. The atmosphere was electric as the energy of the room focused on Debbie.

Anne's face was now buried between Debbie's legs while Dave slowly and gently continued to suck on her breasts. Everything was gentle and unhurried. Debbie's hands softly stroked the backs of their heads as they licked and sucked. Every now and then she would lean forward to kiss Anne or Dave fully and passionately on the mouth then lie back again on the pillows to enjoy the feelings of pleasure washing over her. After one of these kisses, Anne's lips did not return to Debbie's pussy but slid over the head of Dave's now massive erection and took most of its length into her throat. Dave cried out with the sudden and unexpected pleasure of feeling Anne's hot and extremely skillful mouth engulfing his cock. My own cock stiffened even more at the sight. Debbie immediately gave Dave a deep, passionate kiss and began talking sweetly to him. "Just enjoy, darling. I want you to experience everything this weekend.," and kissed him again. I could see Anne's hand now stroking the part of the shaft she couldn't get into her mouth then move down to caress his balls. Without taking her mouth off his cock, she ran her finger past his balls and probed his anus. My gawd it was sensitive! His eyes closed and he started gasping out obscenities and jerking his hips as Anne struggled to keep his cock in her mouth. But Anne was such a tease. "Sensitive, isn't he," she said smiling to Debbie as they kissed again. Poor Dave! He just lay there gasping like a landed fish as Anne went back to making love to Debbie.

After Dave had recovered, he and Anne began to take the play to the next level. Dave knelt between Debbie's legs and slowly pushed his beautiful cock into her pussy. Anne stopped to watch it going in then swung her legs over Debbie's face and brought her dripping pussy within tonguing distance of Debbie's mouth. Dave displayed remarkable control. As he stroked in and out, Anne turned her head back so they could kiss. Sometimes Dave would withdraw his cock completely and rub the head and hard shaft on Debbie's pussy while Anne watched over her shoulder. "OOOhhh, that's beautiful darling," Anne said to Dave as she kissed him. Every now and then Dave and Anne would change place: Anne would eat Debbie's pussy while Dave either kissed her breasts or gave her his huge cock to suck. What a scene! My darling wife being eaten by her beautiful girlfriend and at the same time being kissed by a man she calls 'darling', a man so handsome and virile that I could be both jealous of him and want to play with him myself!

Everybody was soon aware Debbie was building to her climax. Anne was licking Debbie's clit and stroking in an out of her pussy with two fingers while Dave kissed and sucked her breasts and whispered encouragement in her ear. Finally, Debbie took Dave's head in her hands in a deep kiss crying: "Oh, fuck, Dave, I'm coming, I'm coming. She's making me come, darling. . Oh, gawd, it's beautiful! Christ, darling, hold me!" and she began to come about a second later. Her hips bucked and rocked as she screamed and hung on to Dave for dear life as he held her shoulders down by hugging her tightly, kissing her softly and tenderly and telling her how beautiful she was and how much he loved her. No matter how much she threw herself around, Anne continued to lick as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure passed through Debbie's perfect body.

As she came down, Dave and Anne both comforted her with soft nibbly kisses and caresses and gentle love talk. There were many, many three-way kisses and even many two-way kisses including a lot between Anne and Dave. I was overwhelmed by the tenderness and gentleness of everyone as they said how much they loved each other. It was, in fact, a wonderful moment of freedom. I felt enormous love for them myself. It was wonderful to be sexually free and sexually whole with people who loved and understood you.

My Fantasies Cum True

Debbie's huge multiple orgasm had the predictable effect on Dave and Anne. Up to this point, nobody had said anything; the only sounds had been the inarticulate sounds of pleasure. Now, as Debbie came back to earth, she pulled Anne's face to hers and said: "Darling, that was so beautiful. Let me do something beautiful for you. I want you to enjoy Dave's gorgeous cock." I couldn't believe my ears! Debbie was giving Dave to my beautiful wife for her pleasure. Debbie then kissed Dave full on the mouth and said; "Darling, Anne just gave me a beautiful orgasm. I want you to give her all your sweet cream." Dave was breathless with excitement. "Yes, yes, my beautiful darling." This slight touch of domination and submission was something new. "But first I want Doug to get your cock ready," Debbie said before kissing him again. "Yes my beautiful darling."

This was obviously my cue. I approached the bed. Dave was now lying on his back and Anne was kneeling between his legs looking up at me with a sweet, mischievous smile. His cock looked incredibly desirable in its engorged, meaty thickness. I knelt beside Dave. I felt Anne's hand on my neck as she pulled me to her in a deep kiss. Looking at me lovingly in the eyes, she said: "Enjoy, darling, enjoy his gorgeous cock. Get it ready for my pussy. I want your juices on it when he fucks me. I want your juices on it when he cums inside me. I want to know that you are inside me too." And she kissed me deeply again. I couldn't believe I was actually hearing these loving words from my beautiful, darling, wife whom I loved passionately. By now Debbie had recovered and was kneeling on the other side of the supine Dave. Without saying a word, she leaned forward and kissed me and tongued me deeply. "Anne is going to love fucking Dave and you are going to love watching. Dave is very obedient and will give your gorgeous, promiscuous, wife all his cream. You don't mind if your beautiful bisexual wife is unfaithful to you, do you?" Gawd, Debbie knew exactly how to press all my buttons! While Debbie was turning me on even more with her talk, I heard Dave groan: Anne had leaned down and was now taking the enormous head of Dave's cock into her mouth. "Look at her, she's sucking another man's cock," Debbie said with a stern voice taking my head in her hands. "I know it's a shock to find your wife's unfaithful. But she's just a gorgeous, horny, promiscuous, bisexual bitch," she said kissing me full on the mouth with each adjective. "Let me comfort you." With that she lifted one of her large breasts to my mouth. It was exquisite: creamy soft, heavy with a hard nipple and more than I could get into my mouth.

As soon as I let this beautiful breast drop, Anne kissed me again and told me how much she loved me and wanted me to enjoy my bisexuality. "Darling, I want you to enjoy this beautiful man. Here, darling, try this." She had her hand around Dave's erection and was offering the tip to me to suck. I bent down and slowly placed my lips over the tip. It was warm and spongy and wet with precum and Anne's saliva. It was exciting and delicious. Slowly I opened my mouth wider and took in as much of the shaft as I could. Dave just groaned and put his hands on my head. I soon began to pump. It was delicious. All the time Anne and was softly stroking my neck and shoulders while Debbie ran her hand gently over Dave's face and kissed him again and again. After a minute or two, I came up for air; both women were smiling at me and took turns kissing me. Dave's head was rolling back and forth on the pillow. "I think they like it," Debbie said smiling at Anne and kissing her.

He was delicious. No doubt about it. I had really wanted to do this and was not disappointed. In fact, I was more than thrilled. There was a delicious masculine smell and taste and the curve of his cock felt perfect in my mouth. Both Debbie and Anne now turned their attentions to us. Debbie was incredibly loving to Dave. "Just enjoy. I love you so much, darling, I want you to enjoy everything your heart desires. I love you enjoying a man. Do you want to suck Doug? Do you want him to come in your mouth? Would you like to fuck his ass -- or have him fuck yours?" Dave's cock stiffened even more as he groaned and whimpered, "Yes, yes, darling, would it be OK to do all that?" "Of course, darling, I want you to experience everything you need to make you happy."

Anne was stroking the back of my neck and offering similarly soothing words. "Just enjoy, darling. It's beautiful. It even looks beautiful" At one point she pulled my head up to give me a deep kiss and tell me how much she loved me and wanted me to be happy and that she was always there for me if I needed her. Everyone was incredibly excited and filled with loving tenderness toward each other.

By now I was completely into it. As was Dave. Anne and I kissed his shaft together and took turns feeding his head to each other. Each of us even took a ball into our mouths while Debbie sucked the head for a while. "Darling, I want you to kick his anus and see what happens," Anne whispered to me at one point. I had already seen how he had reacted when Anne had inserted his finger. What would a tongue do? It was, indeed, very sensitive! Very very, sensitive! I think he would have leaped off the bed if his face had not been smothered between Debbie's big breasts. He couldn't stop groaning and crying out delicious obscenities that stimulated us all. As we were playing, Debbie told Anne how delicious Dave's cock felt in her pussy and how she loved to drink the huge loads of hot cream he could shoot into her mouth. Anne looked at me, smiled, kissed me deeply with lots of tongue and said nothing. She knew what I was thinking

As if we hadn't played with Dave enough, Anne and I began kissing him on the mouth. I told him Anne was very bisexual, very promiscuous and loved being unfaithful to me; she loved hard cocks and big loads of cream as well as the breasts and pussies of beautiful women. Between kisses he told us he couldn't stop thinking about Anne and wanted to fuck her and fill her with the biggest load he could. Anne and I just loved to hear this kind of talk and kissed each other passionately again.

This was as much as anyone could stand. Debbie put two pillows against the end of the bed and lay back. Anne lay back against her and opened her legs. Dave knelt between them and lifted them onto his thighs. I leaned down and took the head in my mouth. Again, Dave groaned. I took the shaft in my hand and kissed Anne. She kissed me passionately as I lowered the head of Dave's fully erect cock to her opening. I kissed it one more time and inserted it into her already very wet entrance. She groaned; Dave groaned and pushed slowly forward; Debbie kissed Anne on the cheeks and forehead as Dave pushed his way in until their public hairs were interlaced and there was no space between them. He paused for a moment. His eyes were closed and so were Anne's. I could hardly keep myself from stroking off all over them. One of my greatest fantasies was coming true! Then Dave leaned over and took my face in his hands, kissed me full on the lips and said: "We're going to drive you crazy. We're going to fuck ourselves silly right in front of you. And I'm going to empty a huge load into Anne's hot, wet pussy." I was practically cumming. "Oh, fuck. Sounds delicious. Can't wait," Anne gurgled as she raised her mouth to his and kissed him passionately. "If you're as long-lasting as Debbie says you are, we might just have to make my husband watch us for hours, don't you think, darling?" Anne said still kissing him. "And hours," Dave said between kisses. They were already driving me crazy.

More than anything, I wanted to share Anne's enjoyment as she experienced this man's beautiful body which I too wanted to share more intimately at some point. "Gawd, I want to fuck this man, darling, and I want you to enjoy it with me," she said in a soft but very excited voice. "Oh, Jesus, yes, darling, I want you to enjoy him," I whispered in her ear almost choking with excitement. "You're going to make us both very happy. I love you.". "Yes, yes, darling; his cock is inside you. Gawd, it's beautiful," I cried out almost hysterically. Anne was whimpering slightly and a few gasps came from Dave. It was exciting to know how much the two of them wanted this. Knowing that the two of them were so attracted to each other was an enormous turn-on for me Even Debbie was caught up in the excitement and gasped softly as she watched Anne engulf the cock she knew so well and loved so much.

As Dave began to stroke into Anne, Debbie reached up to caress my face and said Dave could last for hours but when he came it was a flood. Was I sure I could handle having Anne's pussy pumped by such a magnificent cock and then flooded with Dave's huge load of hot cream? If he came in Anne's mouth instead there would be so much it would be running down her chin. Anne must have told her that seeing that was one of my favourite fantasies and she was driving me out of my mind with it.

I was so stimulated by the scene in front of me I thought I would explode. It took an enormous act of will to keep from stroking my own swollen shaft until I came all over them. I found it incredibly exciting to watch this beautiful woman whom I truly loved and who truly loved me being fucked for pure lust by this handsome, virile man. Dave's staying power was, indeed, truly remarkable especially after the workout his cock had just had in Debbie's pussy and in all our mouths. For a while he just pounded in and out as Anne groaned helplessly now and again muttering "Thank you, thank you, darling." Meanwhile Debbie cradled Anne's breasts in her hands and offered them to Dave and me to suck. We both leaned forward and began sucking on Anne's nipples making her cry out even louder.

Anne's mouth was open and her head was rolling from side to side on Debbie's belly; every muscle of Dave's beautiful body was tensed as he supported himself on his arms and thrust hard again and again. Anne seemed almost in a delirium as she groaned and cried out uncontrollably. This was a voyeur's dream.

Debbie now began to get more involved as she reached out to stroke Dave's head and kiss his shoulders with each forward thrust. "Fuck her, darling. Go for it. Just enjoy yourself. Let yourself go. I want to hear you explode and fill her with your beautiful cream." Dave's face was contorted in agony as he stroked harder and harder while hearing this delicious obscene talk.

Suddenly he slowed down and I knew he was no longer going to rush to orgasm but was going to make me watch as he slowly and artfully brought my beautiful Anne to an exquisite orgasm. He looked mischievously at me as he leaned forward and licked one of Anne's nipples. Anne immediately realized that Dave was teasing me and joined in the fun by looking at me with an equally mischievous smile while she offered Dave her breast with one hand and pulled his head down to it with the other. Debbie began stroking her own breasts, now lifting up one and then the other to take the nipples into her own mouth while looking over at me. She then leaned over and offered one to Anne who turned her head slightly to take it while Dave transferred his attention to the other. Debbie's eyes closed as she enjoyed the bliss of feeling a man at one breast and a woman at the other. The pleasure was becoming too much for Anne too as she now reached down to comfort herself by stroking her own clitoris as Dave continued to thrust gently in and out.

The pleasure of having Anne and Dave sucking on her breasts was also getting to be too much for Debbie and she began to stroke her own pussy. I was the only one who wasn't stroking himself or getting stroked but I knew that if I even so much as touched myself there would be cream all over the bedroom walls.

biluv
biluv
143 Followers