In the Waves of Passion Pt. 04

Story Info
Siblings expand their expertise; proposed friend as his wife.
12.1k words
4.36
33.6k
16
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6

My birthday was drawing close; as a matter of fact, the next day was my birth anniversary. Anjali had told me a few days ago to keep that evening free. On my inquiring she told me that she wanted to give me a surprise present on the eve of my birthday. That very morning she reminded me of the evening and told me that she would let me know the details later in the day. She called me by midday; she wanted me to come to our apartment in the evening. We have a fully furnished private apartment in the city, which was kept to be used occasionally for housing 'special' guests. Anjali wanted me there at sharp six o'clock.

Thrilled with anticipation, I arrived there five minutes earlier. My instructions were to remain in the car until I get further directions from her. Exactly five minutes after six, my cell rang. She asked me to proceed upstairs. The lift took me to the eighth floor and with my personal key I entered our apartment. I walked straight to the corner table resting in the living room as was told. I picked up the paper lying under the lamp. There were scribbled further directions on it. I read them twice and got ready to act upon them.

By now I had worked out for certain that there was someone, or maybe more than one, with my sister in the bedroom. The element of surprise was who could be with her! It can't be a boy...no, simply not; nor can it be Sabeen, because, with her, the factor of shock had longtime lost its currency. With my heartbeat throbbing with curiosity at a lightening velocity, I went to the bedroom and flung opened the door; it wasn't locked as per the plan. Though I had an idea what to encounter inside, I still jumped out of my skin. Anjali with another girl was sitting on the bed in front of me engaged in French kiss. It's needless to say that both the paramours were without a rag of cloth on them. I instantly realized that the other female was Sonia—the same lady whom we met and who was our hostess in a restaurant (see chapter 3, part II). Holy Cripes!

A cry of panic and fright was released from both the throats: one was unfeigned and the other was undeniably phoney.

AAAAuuuuu...

"Oh dear!" Anjali pretended a cry.

Sonia, on the other hand, with a flash grabbed the sheet to cover her naked body. She appeared to be in state of shock; Anjali, however, was not remotely concerned about her nakedness.

"A-a... I-I'm sorry..." My stammering was indeed bogus.

"What the devil you're doing here?" Anjali pretended vexation.

"I-I thought the flat was vacant."

"No, I believe you had an inkling that I would be here." Before I could reply, she added, "I think, I know why you came here." With an ear to ear grin—which Sonia could clearly see—she stood up from the bed, snatch the bathrobe laying out over the back of the couch and put it on. But she never bothered to fasten it up, therefore, the front of the robe left opened and for all practical purposes she remained naked.

"It's very naughty...rather rude of you." She was again playing exactly according to the script.

"I'll be in a minute," she told Sonia.

She took me from my arm and strode me off the room, closing the door behind her. She flung her arms around my neck and kissed my lips.

"What's up, Anji?"

"Everything is fine," said she under her breath. "So far, so good."

I cast her a quizzical look.

"You like my present?" She asked.

"Present! Oh yeah...It's an amazing surprise! But..."

"No talk," she put her finger on my lips. "You'll soon join us. Wait here," She kissed my cheeks and walked back into the bedroom leaving the door slightly ajar.

I could peep through the slit and hear.

Anjali, with her bathrobe still wide open, went straight to Sonia.

"I'm sorry Sonia," ironically her tone was not very apologetic.

"It's fine. It's not your fault,"

"Nor was Ned's." Anjali replied. "He forgot that I would be using this place today. Well, that's what he says."

"He knows you use this place?" Sonia looked taken aback.

"Yeah, of course. He knew about us too,"

"Oh my God," exclaimed Sonia, clapping her mouth with the palm. "And he doesn't mind you doing all this... I mean having these affairs."

Now let me remind you that in Sonia's view, and that's what she was told, we—Anjali and I—were husband and wife. She was downright clueless about our blood been related.

"No. Why would he?" Anjali said matter-of-factly. "I already mentioned that we're very unconventional couple. He, actually, love me having my lesbian affairs."

"You...you're so weird...both of you."

"Sensual and passionate," said she with a pleasant grin, "'Highly inflammable' like you yourself are," She laughed and added, "You're not less horny than us. Do you remember our first meeting...? Your eyes could hardly get off from my boobs."

Both girls laughed off.

God bless my soul! What a smooth operator my sister was! She knew her games too well! Here, she was upturning Sonia's mood with small talk.

"You were looking so stunningly sexy that night." Sonia said.

"You know, I wasn't wearing a bra or a petticoat that evening?" Anjali said.

"Oh my...!" Sonia's hand again moved to her mouth.

"And I saw so much lust in your eyes and I recognized the potential in you. I knew you were easy game, a piece of cake."

I saw Sonia blushed scarlet.

"All this," Anjali continued, "was too much for my poor hubby. He could hardly drive with a massive hard-on. And you know he stripped me off right in the middle of our main door. I could barely manage up to our bedroom. That night we had sex of our lifetimes." She paused for a moment. "We both were screaming your name like breeding crows."

"My name!" Sonia's eyes popped out of their sockets.

"Yes. You'd an overwhelming effect on my hubby that night. He'd an exceptional hard-on. You know, I told you that, that he also fancies you and wanted to have you." She gave another pause. "Would you mind if I call him in...I mean since he is here now..." She left the sentence incomplete.

"Oh, I see..."

"No, you see nothing," My sister intervened in pleasant manner.

"B-but... But Anji -"

"You told me once," Anjali cut her in, "that you fancy him too and that you won't mind fucking him."

"Yes, but I...I am not ready –"

Anjali again didn't let her complete the sentence. "Oh come off it Sonia! You're all drenched up. Look, your pussy is dripping," said Anjali touching her quim. "Main ne tumhain kabhi etina geela nahien dekha. Pher...keya tum ussey pasand nahien kertien? I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU THAT WET. THEN...DON'T YOU LIKE HIM? Don't you fantasize him? I'm positive you do." She said in a pushy tone.

"Okay, but..."

Again poor Sonia was interrupted. "No arguments. You want him, I know. I'm calling him in, period." She spun around and moved towards the door.

Ah, my ever dominating sister!

I quickly stepped backwards.

The door opened and I heard Anjali saying, "Come in Ned,"

My heart started pounding twice as fast from excitement under the ribs.

Anjali took off her bathrobe, flung it on the same couch and tossed herself on the bed beside Sonia.

"Please move here, dear," Anjali asked in a controlled voice me as I entered the room. "Ned, it was very rude of you. You really upset Sonia so much...you must apologize to her rather both of us."

"Oh no, it's okay," said Sonia sheepishly.

"No, let him,"

"I'm so sorry Sonia..."

"No," Anjali cut in again, "Kiss our feet and apologize," She stretched out her foot towards me.

I short a glimpse at her then took her foot and planted three kisses on it. Then I move towards Sonia, who still had her body covered with the bed-sheet.

"Extend out your foot Sonia," Anjali bade her. "Well, you don't need this, anyway," She tugged the sheet off her so sudden and violently that Sonia was left defenseless.

Oh blimey!! There was she—Sonia—starkers! She was selfsame to the figure I had personified in my mind. She was a stocky young woman with a brawny figure. Her tits were to my taste—well hung and watermelonish with equally large copper-brown nipples. Her arms, legs and thighs were fleshy and sexy. (I was unable to appreciate her quim as it was hidden between her clutched thighs.) Man! She was one sexy piece of work.

My heart and my cock gave a jolt, the latter's inflatable nature had made its exhibitionistic tendencies too arrogant: anyone can observe it and I was sure Sonia had.

Very timidly she extended her leg and I eagerly greeted it with kisses.

"Now the other one," commanded my sister.

Her command was my pleasure. "I'm so sorry that I upset you, Sonia,"

"It's okay...s-sir," muttered Sonia.

Anjali was caressing Sonia's upper thigh. She then gentle pushed her leg to stretch open. "Let's show him what we've got between our legs,"

Sonia resisted, she further pressed her legs together.

"It's fine Sonia... Don't be afraid...show him your asset," Anjali exerted little more pressure to spread her legs and was successful this time.

Wow! It was indeed an asset. Her neat triangular puss turf was freshly shorn off. With the neatness it had been smoothened, it was patent that waxing has been employed there.

My cock gave another twitch: now it was about to tear the inner garments it was imprisoned in. I wanted to get it released and pounce on that cute pussy and lick it dry. But I had to hold my horses; otherwise my rush might have put her off. It all ready was little too much for the poor maître d'.

"Isn't she pretty?" Anjali asked meaningfully, patting her bald cunt.

"It is... I mean you're marvellous Sonia; beyond my dreams."

"Then show it," My sister prompted me.

I leapt forward and kissed Sonia's chin...then her both cheeks and finally her blazing red lips. She didn't respond but nor did she resist. She seemed as though was mesmerized. I gently touched her tits. The moment my fingers felt her nipples, her body shrugged.

"You've gorgeous titties, Sonia," said I, kissing again on her lips and this time got the reply.

With both my hands engaged fondling with her plump boobs, I sat between her legs. As I was about to place a kiss on that glittering, exotic and charming pussy, Anjali yet again interrupted me. She wasn't perhaps in the mood of letting anyone operate freely that day.

"Why don't you take these off first?" she tugged my shirt out of my trousers. "I know, you must be extremely uncomfortable down there,"

Much as I was irritated by her interceptions, I felt relieved to set my cock free—now throbbing like a vibrator.

Anjali stood up along with me. I began unbuttoning my shirt while her hands got active in removing my trousers. Soon I stood there in my boxers with a massive pyramid in front of it.

Sonia's eyes were awe-stricken to this blatant show of potency.

"Ops! Wet spots!" Anjali exclaimed, "You seem greatly excited, rather burning with desire!" She caressed the bulge in my boxers. Then without warning she pulled them down and my huge erection popped out to its relief. Indeed I have an exceptional hard-on that moment. She very admiringly patted my cock; another drop of pre-cum appeared on the tip. She caught it with her finger and sucked it. "Yummy!" She turned around towards Sonia. "Mujhey patta hai keh tum ne bohat se cock dekhey aur leye huye hain...lakin imaan se Sonia, aisa zaberdust sex organ bhi kabhi dekha hai? I KNOW THAT YOU'VE SEEN AND TAKEN MANY COCKS BUT HONESTLY SONIA, HAVE YOU CAUGHT SIGHT OF SUCH A FABULOUS SEX ORGAN?

Sonia turned brick red.

"Aisey," Anjali continued without waiting for Sonia's reply, "cock ki tou pooja ki jani chahiye... Aur main tou kerti hoon. SUCH COCK SHOULD BE WORSHIPED... AND I DO IT." With this she took a few steps backwards and knelt down facing me and asked Sonia to move beside her; still spellbound, she obeyed her newly found girlfriend.

Anjali clasped her hands in front of her chin as those Buddhist monks or Hindu Yogis or Indian classical dances do that you might have seen in the movies at least. She jerked her neck gesturing Sonia to follow-suit her. She bowed her head in reverence and Sonia imitated her friend. Then she leapt forward and warmly kissed the tip of my oozing stiff cock.

"This perhaps the biggest and the best prick you'll ever take in your life, Sonia." She patted Sonia's naked back and said, "Move, and kiss your pussy invader."

I stood there thunderstruck. I was blest how this girl beats me every time. I could hardly believe what my eyes were witnessing. Unbelievable! I've come across many various kinds of eccentric people but none could match the freaking kinkiness of my sister. She always had spectrum of tricks in her bag. She had imagination, whatsoever, and guts, of course.

Anjali stood up and said, "Ok, tum douno enjoy kero main aati hoon. OKAY, YOU BOTH ENJOY, I'LL BE AROUND."

"Keya aap jaa rehi hain? ARE YOU LEAVING? Sonia asked.

"Pee," Anjali flashed her small finger, "Bari zoor ki aaie hai. FEELING GREAT PRESSURE. Then I have to arrange for food. I'm feeling hungry. Aren't you?" said Anjali properly fastening the bathrobe this time.

Both of us didn't reply.

"I want you to have my hubby's full attention." She strode quickly from the room.

We were now alone in there. Sonia and I. Naked. Our hearts pulsating. Our libidos in inferno. All we need was to dive into the deep sea of passion and lust to pluck that little moment of delight which is second to none in this world.

I gently kissed her forehead and move downwards smooching her every attraction till I reached her tits. I felt her body jolted the moment my tongue met her semi-hard nipples. As I mentioned above, I very much liked her big boobs and those large coppery nipples. I, therefore, took my time to allow myself all the pleasure I could get by sucking and licking those lovely tits.

"Sonia," I unglued myself from her tits. "These are awesome! You've great boobs."

She just looked into my eyes.

I kissed her over the lips. "You've a stunning figure...just gorgeous!"

"Thanks," said she faintly.

"Are you fine?" I was concerned over her lack of enthusiasm.

"Yes..." she was still barely audible. "You both...are so strange...so weird..." She was still in state of disbelief.

"Are you not comfortable with it...I mean with me?"

"Oh no," replied she hastily. "You're so handsome and kind..."

"Do you really want to continue?" I wanted to be sure.

"Oh yes, certainly." She affirmed strongly.

"So, you want me to fuck you?"

Her eyes blinked over the taboo word.

"Bolo Sonia! SPEAK SONIA!" I took my hard-on in the hand. "Keya main iss ko under daal doun? SHALL I PUT IT IN?" Now I was showing my true colours.

She took couple of steps forward and rested her hands over my shoulders and nodded with her neck and eyes. "Yes," she immediately stuck her lips to mine.

We got engaged into a pleasurable round of deep French-kissing. I prompted her hand to hold my rigid manhood. My both hands were fervently caressing and squeezing her back, buttock and ass-cheeks. Our respective bodies began perspiring moister in anticipation.

How eagerly I want to enter her love-hole, but at the same hand, I also wanted to savour the joys of her exquisite pussy by eating it. I sat her on the bed and gently spread her legs apart. Once again her quim was all visible to my eyes with all its splendour.

"I haven't seen such a tempting cunt ever before, Sonia," With no further ado I got busy between her legs. My tongue, lips, and fingers all were in a frenzy of activity awarding her, as well as myself, delightful moments of ecstasy. Moaning with pleasure and bliss, she flung her body on the mattress. After stirring wave after wave of electrifying sensations that jolted our respective bodies continually, I realized that time had arrived to show Sonia the potentials and talents of my manhood by penetrating into her enticing and drenched-to-skin cunt.

We readjusted on the bed. I pulled her legs up and bent them up to her breast stretching them wide apart. I was aware that this gave widest opening to a female to handle a large cock like mine with considerable ease. Moreover, to be honest, I love this posture as it exposes a pussy to the hilt. "Hold your legs out like this with your hands." I told Sonia. "This will help my dick enter with less hassle."

The sight of her blatantly exposed cunt made my blood rush at full pelt. I rammed my cock straight into her love hole.

"AAAhhhaaa..." her shriek ranted the quiet of the room. "A-aaram se sir... App ka bohat bara hai... E-EASY SIR... YOURS' IS TOO BIG..."

"Sorry," though I didn't mean it at all. I was so aroused and horny by then that I wasn't in a mood of paying attention to anything but screwing the living daylights of this sexy cunt. I right away started pounding her pussy with a great zeal. My teeth roughly nipped her taut nipples.

Sonia sobbed and howled with pleasure.

I was concentrating hard not to erupt earlier than Sonia's explosion, which was not far away. As soon as she hit home, I was too pleased to release my pent up libido as well. She had allowed me to come inside her as she was on the pill. We both realized our respective climaxes going to town.

We lay there on the bed, spent. I certainly needed more action to satisfy my carnal appetite. In fact we both wanted more, I gauged. After a little kissing and caressing, I asked her if she wanted another round of this most pleasure-giving treat. An affirmative nod from her made me say:

"Then make it ready for action," I winked towards my semi erected cock.

She took my flaccid fucking-tool into her large watery mouth. Oh man! what a cock sucker was she! She gave me the best blowjob of my life so far. Certainly she was much better skilled than Anjali or Sabeen in fellatio.

While her mouth was busy with my dick, I popped in a finger into her cunt.

"Oh yes... Bohat mezza aa raha hai... I'M ENJOYING IT... Oooohhhh... I love the way you doing eet... Yes, yeees... You're the best cock sucker, Sonia... Aaaahhh... Keep doin' eet... Deep...deeper..." I inserted another finger in her pussy hole.

My cock was now fully rigid and hard; ready for any kind of penetration. On the other hand, Sonia's pussy had also begun secreting love fluids that is so vital for a female's libido. I asked her what her favourite position for love-making was. As we were about to move for her preferred doggy-style, Anjali entered through the closed door.

Both of us gave a jolt. We, perhaps in the frenzy of our sexual pursuits, had forgotten Anjali being also around in the apartment. I, however, did not like her intrude at that moment.

"Oh, you seemed not through yet," she said.

"Don't you ever knock!" said I irritatingly.

"Now, don't make your hackles rise." She said. "Don't you want me to join?"

Sonia and I swop glances. We both were in no mood of threesome.

As if she read the hesitation in our eyes, Anjali said, "I wanna ask you people, shall I order pizza?"

We both nodded.

"Yeah, yeah...it's ok," said I briskly.

She turned with a jerk and tore out of the room. She didn't bother to shut the door behind. Unhappy with the invasion, we also were not pushed about it.

We dismounted from the bed and Sonia bent down over the edge of the bed. Ah! how tempted was I to spank those two voluptuous orbs but it might be little too earlier in the relationship. I got down between Sonia's legs, stretched her ass-cheeks apart and plant an extensive kiss right over Sonia anus. She wasn't expecting that perhaps, thus her body reacted convulsively. Clutching her ass firmly, I thoroughly explored the anal and lower vaginal zones with my tongue and lips.

"You've a beautiful asshole," said I.

"Nahien, please, wahaan nahien kerna, PLEASE DON'T DO THERE NOW," She quickly covered her asshole with her hand.