In Through the Out Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it in," I answered, simultaneously excited and humiliated that she was making me say it out loud.

She raised her hand and brought it down hard, stinging my cheek. As she removed her hand, the sting was immediately replaced by a spreading warmth. "You'll have to do better than that," she scolded. "Put what in where? What do you want me to do?"

I blushed hard as I gave in to her humiliating demand. "I want you to put your big, hard dick in my bottom," I almost whispered.

"That's better," she said as she pressed the head of the eight-inch rubber cock against my anus. "Breathe deep and push like you're going to the bathroom and this will slip right in."

As the head of her fake cock speared my backside, I took her advice and pushed back against the invasion. The technique worked perfectly, allowing the head of her dildo to pop effortlessly, almost painlessly past my sphincter.

She took her time, pausing to let me adjust to the intrusion as the stinging pain gave way to an incredible feeling of fullness. "Just breathe deep, baby. Let me know when you're ready to take the rest."

I concentrated on the feelings in my ass. My anus was stretched tightly around her shaft, and I felt a radiating warmth from the stretched muscle. Her rubber cock felt huge stuffing my backside, but it really didn't hurt. I tentatively clenched and relaxed my muscles, which started a strong tingling deep in my loins. Once I had relaxed, I told her "Okay, I think I can take the rest of it now."

"What's that? You want me to push my big, hard dick all the way into your little bottom?" she teased.

"Mmmm, yes, please put your big dick the rest of the way in," I answered, simultaneously humiliated and hungry for more.

She grabbed my hips and pressed forward slowly and steadily, inching the hard rubber into my butt. It moved slowly, but inexorably, inward until her leather harness pressed against my cheeks.

She held it still, allowing me to adjust to the feeling of fullness until I let out a quiet moan, then withdrew about half the length.

Her retreating hardness left an unwelcome void inside. I tightened my muscles, not willing to give up the exquisite fullness just yet, but it seemed that wasn't what she had in mind. She stopped her backward stroke and pressed forward again, burying her length inside me once more.

She started moving her hips, steadily pumping in and out, and gradually increased the length of her strokes. Soon she withdrew on each stroke until just the head was left inside, then slid forward to bury the entire shaft again. The feeling of her hard tool stroking my insides was indescribable. Soon, I began rocking back and forth to meet her every stroke, which buried her cock even deeper and pressed it into my prostate.

Despite the incredible feeling of her fucking me, my own dick hung mostly limp between my legs. By the time she had kept up the relentless pumping for several minutes, I started leaking a trail of pre-cum from my dick to the mattress.

"You like having a big, hard dick stuffed in your little bottom, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes," I panted.

"That's yes, ma'am," she demanded. "Aren't you glad my dick isn't as small as yours?" she taunted.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. "I'm glad your dick is so big and hard."

She pumped away at my ass for a couple more minutes, then pulled the dildo all the way out, leaving my asshole empty and gaping.

"Roll over on your back," she ordered.

I rolled over and looked up at her standing over me with her hands on her hips and her glistening strap-on dangling between her legs. Her nipples were hard as pebbles, and her tits rose and fell with her panting. She was either out of breath, or hot as a firecracker - maybe both.

"Spread 'em," she ordered.

I raised my knees to my chest and spread my legs to give her access to my back passage again.

She teased the head of her cock against my tender hole. "Do you want more, baby?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am. Please stick it back in," I pleaded.

Since she had already loosened me up with her relentless pounding, she just pressed forward, burying her full length up my ass in one long, firm stroke.

She resumed her steady pumping, stuffing me with long, deep strokes.

Part 3

"Play with your little dick," she demanded.

I tentatively reached down and grabbed my limp penis, massaging it to semi-hardness as she continued the steady fucking.

It took a great deal more energy to take her pounding lying on my back, but it was worth it. The contrast between the huge cock pumping into my backside and her unmistakably feminine, busty form was both exciting and intoxicating. If anything, she was more like a goddess than before. Her stiff nipples stood out, and her breasts heaved with the exertion as she pumped into me with all she had.

I reached up and massaged her tits as she continued her thrusting.

"You like my big, hard dick in your bottom, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered. "It's unbelievable."

"Are you ready to come for me?" she asked.

"Almost," I answered breathlessly.

She leaned forward and pressed her tits into my chest as she pounded away at me. "Let me know before you come," she said as she pressed her lips to mine and shoved her tongue roughly into my mouth.

After a few more minutes of steady stroking, I felt the unmistakable approach of a powerful climax. "I'm about to come," I warned her.

She stood back up and slammed her cock in and out as hard and as fast as she could. I knew as much as I wanted this to go on all night that I couldn't hold out much longer. She took my dick in one hand and cupped the other over the end as I came with a loud moan, filling her hand with several strong spurts of cum.

She gently rubbed a lingering drop of cum over the head of my dick with her thumb as I softened in her hand. She leaned forward to kiss me, then said "Open wide."

When I opened my mouth, she brought her cum-filled hand to my lips and tipped the warm contents into my mouth. She told me to swallow, then made me lick and suck the remaining cum off her fingers.

When I swallowed the last drops, she withdrew her rubber cock with an audible pop, and snuggled up beside me on the bed, pressing her hardness against my thigh.

"So, was it good for you?" she joked.

"Mmmm, wonderful." I replied, "you're amazing."

"Well, maybe if you had shared your porn stash instead of hiding it all this time, I would have figured out that you wanted this a long time ago," she said as she kissed me and pressed her warm curves into my chest.

12