In Too Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers

"I want you in me," she whispered. "I want you to make love to me."

Becky sank down on my cock. I could feel it slide deep into her steamy passage. She rocked her hips back and forth on my cock holding it deep in her pussy. She pushed up so she could look down between her legs and watch me slide in and out of her body. She slowly lifted up my length and plunged her pussy down until I was buried deep. She did this several times with her eyes glued between her legs.

"It feels so good to have you inside me," she purred. "I can't believe I was being so silly earlier."

Up and down, up and down. I lifted my head and watched my cock slowly move in and out of her tight pussy. Becky squeezed a nipple between her thumb and forefinger and closed her eyes. It was like she was on another planet. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. She was moaning slowly, enjoying the pleasure and in no hurry to finish. She finally pulled up from my cock and rolled off me.

"I want you on top."

She rolled onto her back. I mounted her. Becky pulled her legs back and guided my throbbing cock to her dripping pussy. I pushed and easily slid deep into her cunt until I bottomed out against her cervix. We fucked and kissed completely letting go of all our inhibitions. She arched her body, threw her head back and screamed. I kept pounding into her sending Becky into a series of non-stop orgasms. She finally pushed me off her.

"Ohmygod... what is it you do to me? I cum so easily with you."

After catching her breath Becky rolled over onto her stomach. I climbed onto her back and slid my cock between her cheeks. She tilted her ass in the air. My cock sunk deep into her pussy. We fucked in slow steady strokes. She humped her ass against me each time I thrust into her body. I nibbled on the thin skin of her neck and shoved my tongue into her ear. She moved a hand under her body and rubbed her clit.

Becky's second orgasm was just as intense as her first. I could feel her fingers against my cock as they flew across her clit. Her other hand gripped the bedspread like she was holding on for life. I slammed my cock into her hard and fast. Her legs shot out. They were shaking. Her toes curled. She threw her face into the bed, bit down on the bed cover and muffled her scream. When it was finally over I rolled off her and lay on my back.

After catching her breath Becky snuggled up to me. We kissed. Her hand stroked my cock. Her lips trailed down my neck and body until they were wrapped around my hard flesh. She sucked me gently using her tongue to stimulate my sensitive head. Then she climbed on top of me and slipped my cock into her hungry pussy. She slowly rubbed her clit against my pelvic bone while swirling my cock deep inside her cunt.

We kissed and fucked in that position for what seemed an eternity. I pushed her up and clamped my lips around her nipple. She gasped when I gently took it between my teeth. Becky rode me steadily lifting her ass up and slamming down on my length again and again. Her pussy made wet squishing sounds as she fucked me.

I was ready to finish. Without pulling out I rolled Becky onto her back. She dug her heels into my buttocks and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. My gaze locked onto her beautiful green eyes. My cock was thrusting steadily into her hot pussy. My balls slapped wetly against her ass.

"Cum inside me, Jim," she begged.

I nodded my head. My cock went faster and faster. Our eyes never left each other. Both of us were breathing harder. We were like two athletes desperate to finish a race. I could feel my cock bottom out inside her pussy each time I pounded it into her. Becky's fingers dug into my back. Her heels pounded into my ass. Her lips trembled. Her eyes were wild. She bit her lower lip. Her face scrunched and she cried out as an orgasm consumed her.

I was so close. I slammed my cock into her again and again. My balls filled with cum. I threw my head back and grunted. Hot cum poured into her pussy. We were both in the throes of orgasm. Our bodies thrashed and jerked against each other until there was nothing left. I collapsed on top of her with my cock still buried deep in her cunt.

We stay like that for several minutes. Her pussy clenched my cock with several post-orgasmic spasms. I could feel our combined juices dripping down my balls and staining the sheets underneath. Becky's arms and legs were still wrapped around me. After catching our breaths we kissed. I moved my semi-hard cock in and out of her gooey cunt. Becky took my head in her hands.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," she whispered while looking into my eyes.

"Me too," I replied.

Our lips met again. I continued to move my cock inside her and could feel it growing harder. Then the phone rang. It was 1:30. We were past check-out time. I reluctantly pulled out and rolled onto my back. Becky snuggled next to me.

"I love you," she whispered while kissing my ear.

"Ditto," I replied copying a line from a movie.

Becky went to the bathroom to pee and get dressed. I reluctantly pulled on my jeans and a t-shirt. We drove to the airport talking about what had just happened and what it was going to mean in the future. There were no answers. We agreed that we would see each other again but we didn't know when. We said a tearful goodbye in the car.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers