In Too Deep Ch. 01

Story Info
Amelia's ordinary life changes thanks to Adam Price.
2k words
4.13
10.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As 4pm rolls around, I'm already filing away Stacy's mounds of documents, then jotting down a memo for myself of all the things I need to get done over the weekend. Being an assistant wasn't exactly what I had planned after graduating college with a degree in Art, but when Smith Studios closed ...the job I had lined up went with it. Working for Stacy Ward isn't all too bad, and it's a means to an end for the time being.

"Amelia?"

I look up from my desk to see Stacy powering down her computer. I quickly finish writing out my sticky note, slap it onto my planner, and make my way through her glass office doors with my company iPad. I take a seat into one of her cream colored leather chairs, opposite of her.

"I know it's only fifteen past, but I thought we could get an early start to our weekend. So with that said, shall we go over next week's schedule?" I nod with my stylus and iPad in hand. She gives me a bright smile before pulling out her own tablet and continuing. Next week seems to be busier than the last two, but it doesn't surprise me. Stacy is a very successful employee here at Linden Ad Co., a well established advertisement firm. She's also done this for a long time, which gives her experience and making her a damn good bet in this sort of business.

I continue taking notes on upcoming projects and filling in her appointments. Every now and then I look up and see her slowly pacing behind her large executive chair as she gives me important information on certain clientele. For a woman in her late thirties and two kids, Stacy has a killer bod. Tall, lean, and curves in all the right places. A sleek blonde bob frames her face, and bright blue eyes finishing off her modern Barbie look. Though, I do have to admit that I've got her beat when it comes to being stacked. That's due to my mother being Brazilian. Because of her not only am I well endowed in the breast department, but also naturally tan, set with big hazel eyes, pouty lips, and a backside that puts Beyonce's song, 'Bootylicious', to justice. The only thing I got from my father's Germanic blood was his height. I stand at a good five feet seven inches, while my poor mother barely tops five-one.

I stride back to my desk a half hour later. As I'm gathering my things, Stacy locks up her office, and then passes by me with a friendly wave. "Have a good weekend" I yell behind her. I really do enjoy working for her.

Ok, computer off ....planner, iPad, and cell phone.

I'm mentally marking through my list to make sure I don't leave anything behind, when I notice Adam Price walk into his office. My eager eyes follow and watch him speak casually to a fellow colleague. This man can make every female in the building swoon on their feet with his boyish charm; me being no exception. I can't hear what they're talking about through the glass sectioning of his office, but I hold my stare as he removes his hand from the pocket of his fitted gray suit to shake hands with the other male. Adam's head slightly tilts back when they say their goodbyes on a laugh. A full megawatt smile with dimples on this fine man is all it takes to have me clenching my thighs together.

Oh, the things I'd let him do to me.

I watch him move with ease as he rounds the corner of his desk and sits into his chair. The chair is the same leather chair Stacy has in her office, but it looks ultimately smaller with his large sculpted frame leaned into it. I feel the sudden urge to straddle him in that chair and smash my lips down onto his, all the while running my fingers through his thick black hair to keep him under me. At the moment I wouldn't even care that we would be on full display to everyone on the floor with the lack of real material for office walls and doors.

I feel my panties becoming moist with the onslaught of heat my daydream is bringing between my thighs. Biting down on the inside of my cheek to prevent a moan from escaping, I take a deep breath of the cool air in the building to steady my pulse. Pulling myself back from my fantasy, I watch Adam talking on his cell with his brows slightly knit together in concentration.

"I don't see why you haven't given him your number already. You've been drooling from across the hall for the last six weeks."

Without looking away, I know its Rebecca who is perched up on my desk. She has fast become a good friend of mine since I started working here. She's helped fill me in on all the ins-and-outs of the company: where to eat, the quiet hiding spots when you need a second to yourself, who to trust, and who to steer clear of. She's especially filled me in on Adam Price. He's worked for Linden since he was twenty-two, and in the short seven years that he's worked here, he has definitely made a name for himself -- not only within the company but along with the women as well. Rebecca would know ...she's his assistant.

"Becca, what are wearing tomorrow night?" I ask looking at her flip through my planner, as I blatantly ignore her comment. Becca, the nickname she insisted I call her by, slips my planner back into my purse and slides off the edge of my desk; now only leaning into it with her equally as plump behind. The full ear-to-ear grin that appears on her porcelain face tells me she's planning to go all out. "I found the hottest black baby doll dress yesterday, and I plan to pair it off with my six inch white Channel pumps." She continues on about her accessories, while I try to figure out my own ensemble. I give up trying to imagine all the clothes I own, and decide to stop by the mall on my drive home instead. Apparently Ben from the third floor throws the "best parties."

"Lia, do not show up in church clothes. You have one amazing body and you need to flaunt it!" Lia being a nickname she insisted on using for me. She just has a way of making everything seem so easy and carefree, which is something I loved about her from day one.

"Alright, I'll dress up too then." I laugh while putting my hands up in a surrender motion. "I'm actually done for the day and was just heading out to pick up an outfit for the party."

Picking up my purse off the desk, Becca walks along beside me as we head down the hall. Right before we pass Adam's office she leans in and whispers "Look fierce. Adam will be there." With a wink she then turns to pull at the chrome door handle, and walks into her boss's office. Keeping my head down so she doesn't notice the sudden flush to my cheeks from remembering my daze earlier, I walk away without a reply yet again to her Adam oriented comment and hit the elevator call button.

"Adam will be there" ...ok, forget the mall. I'm going to hit up the boutique on Belmont Avenue.

* * *

I flop down on my bed face first. Finding the perfect outfit for Ben's party was exhausting. I was out for two hours and ended up grabbing a quick dinner right after. I usually don't fuss much over clothes, but knowing that Adam was going to be there changes everything. At first, nothing I tried on seemed to fit right; I might have gone through a dozen different dresses, but then that last dress ...just wow! It's perfect. I'm definitely going to stand out tomorrow night -- which is exactly what I want. I want Adam to take notice.

I eventually flip over to kick off my heels. While walking to the bathroom, I reach at the hem of my navy blue pencil dress and in one swift motion, pull it over my head. I let it fall to the floor along with my bra and panties, as I turn the knobs above the tub. Once it's to the top, I sprinkle some lavender bath salts and gently ease myself in for a long, relaxing soak. I let the warm water surrounds every inch of my body, and breathe in the lavender that fills the entire bathroom. I close my eyes and shoo away all thoughts involving work, the party, and Adam Price. What only seems like a minute into my bath, I hear the girl living above me giggling and knocking things over. Keeping my eyes closed, I try to tune it out.

*Thump ... thump ...thump ...thump*

A steady pace of her bed's headboard hitting the wall soon takes over. Now I don't live in some rundown apartment complex -- it's actually on the upper end of town. However, these walls are like made out of paper! Whenever the boyfriend decides to spend the night, it's like I'm singing to the sounds of sex ...only it isn't mine. Deciding to just finish up my bath, I step out of the bathroom five minutes later. I then find my over sized night shirt, pull it over my head, and crawl into bed.

*Thump ...thump ...thump ...thump*

Not being able to tune out the sounds long enough to drift asleep, I take my second pillow to bring it over my head. But it doesn't drown out her moans being delivered with each thrust into her. It's even louder now than when I was in my bathroom, since her bed is directly over mine. I continue to toss and turn for a few minutes more until I decide it's pointless. So I just lay there. I let the sounds of excitement and raw sex fill my ears. Its then thoughts of Adam I pushed aside earlier soon return in full force.

I let my hand skim up under my shirt to find the tight points of my breasts, while the other smoothes over my mound. My breathing becomes more drawn out and my back arches slightly. I slip in a finger through the already wet lips of my entrance and let my fingers glide in and out of me with the tempo above me. I begin to imagine as if it were me and Adam instead. Adam being the one to slam his solid cock into me, over and over again. As the couple's pace picks up, so does mine. I'm soon cradling my sex with both hands and rocking my hips to meet the thrusts of my finger. Needing more friction, I replacing the one finger with two and begin to stroke my walls harder. My other hand rubs in circular motions across my clit. Now I'm moaning along side with the girl upstairs. Again and again my fingers circle my swollen clit, washing away the tension from my work week only to tighten to the coils in my groin.

*FASTER ...OHHH...FASTER*

My fingers also working faster as she calls out to her boyfriend to help bring her closer to the edge. My breathing is now coming out in short pants, my heart pounding behind my heavy breasts. I'm beginning to feel the pressure build and my face flush. Working at a steady and fast pace, my arms begin to burn, my legs tensing along with the muscles around my fingers. I'm getting close.

*YESSS ...thump thump thump*

"YESSS", I cry out with my own pleasure rapidly building.

*YESSS ...thump thump thump*

"YESSS!"

*GIVE IT TO ME ...thump thump thump thump ...OHHHHH YESSSSSS!*

Hearing her cry out, I release my own pending orgasm. My head presses into the pillow as I come down from my high several seconds later. Slowly pulling my soaking wet fingers out from inside of me, I lazily rub at my sensitive clit, and bring my other arm over my warm face. I try to calm my breathing as I hear the couple's own drives slow, and then die out. Letting the silence wash over me and I finally give way to sleep.