In Town for a Night Out

Story Info
I get back into town and pick you up for a night out.
1.5k words
3.7
13k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrote this for a special friend, she got engaged and didn't want it anymore. So decided to give it up to the internets for enjoyment. Enjoy.

******

It takes you a minute to get to the door. "Scott!" you squeal with delight upon opening the door. Throwing your arms up I lean in and accept the hug. My hand drifts down and settles on your lower back as I straighten up, picking you up off your feet and taking the few steps into your apartment. I nudge the door closed with my foot before setting you back down. "I'm not quite ready yet, I'll need just a little bit more time before I'm ready to go."

I give your ass a quick squeeze and a wink, "Ok."

You go turn back to your room, and my eyes drift down to your hips, with just the top edge of black panties peaking out from your jeans. I smile. Placing my coat on a chair, I close the distance in a step. I wrap my arm around your shoulders and lean down, into the side of your neck. I give it a little nip before whispering, "Mind if I suggest something first?" Your eyes widen as they lock with mine, you can read the mischievousness in them.

You feel my hands reach around to your front, then you start to feel my fingers sliding between the buttons on your shirt. I caress your warm skin and start kissing your neck gently. You feel my other hand tugging at your belt, only freeing enough space for me to reach hand in to tease your thighs and outer lips. I caress your chin, and turn your head towards me, kissing your face and lips. You start to feel the warmth and moisture building between your legs. You can feel my fingers working lower into you, making you moan slightly into my lips, you start to press back against me. Freeing your breasts, I slowly drag my fingers over them. Slowly I go around them, the outside, the inside, on top, underneath, circling your nipples, so close, but not touching them...yet. Dragging my hands, I drag out the caresses. I move my fingers, gently, slowly, probing into your warming lips, my tongue doing the same to your mouth. I finally move my other hand to your nipples, gently tugging and rubbing them.

Your knees bend for a slight moment, before you push back into me again. I match your press this time; my hand in the front, my crotch behind you. You can feel me stiffen, resting against you, my finger, barely inside you. You moan as my mouth is away, busy again with nipping your neck. I lean you forward into the door frame, pressing against you with my chest and my cock. You try to push us away from the wall so you can turn and face me, but I keep you there. After all, it doesn't seem like my hands are finished with you yet. Just the thought of me pinning you there sends a shiver down your neck, or maybe I hit a good spot with my hand on your tits, or the other between your legs, or my mouth on your neck. Or maybe it was something else, like the gentle rubbing motions my hips are making on your warm, inviting ass.

I lean back and start nudging you towards the bed, my hands never relenting as I lower you down onto your bed. I sit up from your neck as I finish unbuttoning your shirt and spreading it out, opening you up for me. I lean down and kiss your chest working my way down your body, slowly kissing as I work my way down. You squirm as I flick your belly button piercing with my tongue as I start working on your pants' zipper.

Pulling your pants down to your thighs, I can see the heat building between your legs as I lean towards you and place a little kiss at the top of your panties. I kiss my way back up to your face, hovering above your lips. I use my hands to stroke your body as I connect our lips. I slowly pull you up with my arm wrapped behind your back. I take my other and pull your shirt off of your shoulders, before I flick my wrist to unclasp your bra, letting it fall I see the stiffness of your nipples. And I know that it's not from the chill in the air. I lean forward and stick my tongue out to flick each one gently, giving them a slight gleam in the light.

I kiss and nip my way down from your chocolate Kiss tits to your luscious hips. I look up to into your eyes as I continue what I had started by pulling your pants down the rest of your legs, taking a moment to reacquaint myself with your ink.

I press you back down as you try to sit up to meet my body, lifting your hands above your head I hold them there with one hand as I let my body down so you can feel the weight and the heat emanating from me, for you. I just lay there, letting you feel me on you, staring into your eyes, waiting for a moment longer before touching my lips to your's and flicking my tongue out to dance with your very talented tongue.

You begin to swirl your hips, working to get me into just the right spot on your body, so you can rub yourself on my hard cock. I help by lowering my hips further down, knowing the place you're looking for. When your eyes close, I know you've found it. I press harder, letting you savor the sensation...before I lift up, removing your source. You squirm and I let you pull your hands away from mine. You reach for my pants, "I want you now." Obviously my stories have been working for you.

I let you start to open my pants before I grab your hands, holding them against my cock, and I shake my head with a devious smile. I reach down and gently slip a finger between your pussy lips, just to make sure you're wet enough to know that I'm fuck-strating you. Your neck arches and you groan in disappointment as I remove my finger. "I've got something else planned." I reply as I button my pants to walk to my coat. You see me reach in, but you can't quite tell what I pulled out.

I walk back to you with the surprise in my hand, but you can't make anything out about its small purple form. I make it back to the bed and kneel in between your legs, spreading your knees with my as I lean down to kiss you quivering thigh. Another kiss slightly higher. And another higher still. I tentatively like you lips, before taking another lap of them, sticking my tongue between your lips to make sure you're wet enough. I bring the toy up, and show you the little butterfly. I turn him, and you see the little butterfly's large dick. I take my other hand and spread your lips as I moisten the tip of the dick by gently stroking it up and down your slit. I slip it in. You lick your lips. It's thicker than my finger that just left you, but you can't help but think about my much thicker cock. I slide it all the way to the hilt, and you can feel its little antennae nestle along side your clit. I cinch the straps around your thighs before settling back on my heels. "Ok, now you can finish getting ready."

I slide back and off the bed, offering my hand to help you up. You look at me puzzled and sit up a little to look at the butterfly nested between your legs wondering what happens next. Grabbing my hand I lift you up and swat your ass as you bend over to put your pants back on. You finish getting ready without further interruption from me. You keep glancing to the side to make sure I'm behaving, wondering what I have planned. "Ready," you say. I get up and follow you to the door.

We chitchat as we walk to meet up with your friends before heading to C Street for some fun. You spot them half a block away and wave. As we're walking, you're suddenly hit with the vibrations from the butterfly between your legs, your knee buckles and you begin to fall. I pop you back upright, "Watch out for that brick." I say to cover your 'trip.' You see the grin on my face and feel the pulsing sensation again. That's when you notice my other hand in my pocket. We grab the bus, but it being slightly crowded, we're separated from your friends.

"What'd you do?" You ask.

"What?" I say not-so-innocently. "You got the business end, I just have this little remote." I bring your butterfly's companion out of my pocket and press a button as you feel the slight tickling of your clit. Pressing another button, you can feel the deepening vibration of its dick in you. Releasing the button it all stops. You frown, but smile as you realize my plans for while we're out and about.