In Town for a Wedding Ch. 01

Story Info
Stephanie meets her soon-to-be cousin, and goes out dancing.
4.4k words
4.36
42.6k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lipsnlace
lipsnlace
60 Followers

Stephanie pulled up to the curb in front of her aunt's house and put the car in park. She gave herself a little pep talk and grabbed the bags sitting on the passenger seat of her car, then got out and started up the path to the big white house in the middle of suburbia. There were a couple of extra cars parked at the house; they must belong to other family members coming for her aunt's wedding.

Her aunt was getting married in a couple days. Second marriage, to a nice man. This was his fourth marriage, but he acted like it was his first. He had a couple kids from previous marriages, and was on good terms with their mothers. That said a lot about his character, in Stephanie's opinion. She hadn't met his older kids yet, but she knew he had a couple that were her age or older.

Taking a deep breath at the door, she prepared herself for answering questions about Mike, forced a smile to her lips and walked through the door.

The house was a mess. Boxes and bags and decorations were piled up in the front room. Splashes of red and silver made it look like a battle field, or a prom gone wrong. A clothes rack held several tuxes, name tags hanging from protective bags: Roger, William, David, Brian. Most of the names she recognized, but not the last one.

Brian? Who's that?

Her aunt looked up from a checklist that was several pages too long and rushed over to greet Stephanie. Genuine happiness to see her showed in the grin Mary gave her.

"Hey, Aunt Mary. Here're the bags from Mom's place. She said you'd need these for something," Stephanie said as she put the bags down in the entryway and hugged her aunt.

"Thanks, Steph. How was the drive? Not too long, I hope. I'm glad to have you here," Mary paused and looked pointedly behind Steph as she closed the front door. "Where's that handsome young man we met a few months ago?" Mary asked, raising her eyebrows. "I thought he was coming with you."

Steph sighed and tousled the hair of her younger cousin sitting on the couch. Probably between Kimmie's legs by now. "We're not together anymore. He, uh, says best wishes."

"Ah, well. His loss. Anyway, come on in and make yourself at home."

Stephanie looked around the room as she kicked off her shoes and put her purse on the coat rack. Her cousins watching TV, her soon-to-be uncle writing something with his brows furrowed, her aunt working on the checklist. She wasn't sure what to do, so she decided to get some homework in.

Grabbing her laptop and her overnight bag, her aunt told her to take the spare room she always stayed in. "There are a lot of people here. You'll have to share a room with one of your new cousins. Hope you don't mind."

"Of course not. That'll be fine."

She kissed her uncle on top of his head and smiled at him as she made her way toward the back of the house, where the spare bedrooms were away from the other rooms, for guests' privacy.

Going through the second living room, which her aunt called the family room, she came to the hallway and stopped to look at pictures. She shook her head at the baby pictures of her still hanging in the hall, and noticed a picture of her uncle Roger with two people in their early twenties, like her.

The girl was tall, lean, and beautiful. Her hair was perfectly done and her smile was fake, like she didn't want to be there. The boy caught her attention, though. He had his arm around his dad and was smiling genuinely at the camera. He was fit and handsome, his dark hair shining in the sun.

Maybe it won't be boring, at least. Stephanie continued down the hall and grabbed the doorknob of the middle spare bedroom, opening the door a crack before her cell phone buzzed once in her jeans pocket. She set down her overnight bag in the hallway and pulled out her phone. "1 New Text Message" displayed on the screen.

She knew it was Mike, and rolled her eyes in frustration. In looking up from her cell phone, she noticed movement inside her room. Curious, she peeked through the crack, and saw a dark haired man facing away from her. He was pulling his shirt up over his head, showing her his muscled back above low-slung jeans. He ran a quick hand through his hair then reached for the button on his pants.

Are you seriously spying on him? Stephanie chastised herself, then quickly forgot why she was objecting as he stepped out of his pants. Boxer briefs clung to his firm legs, accenting his nice ass. He turned toward the door to set something on one of the twin beds that Stephanie couldn't quite see.

He stuck his thumbs in the waistband of his underwear, pulling them down his legs in what seemed like slow motion. Stephanie held her breath, excitement tingling down her spine. A thin line of hair led from his flat stomach to a patch of trimmed pubic hair. Even limp, his cock was impressive. Pulling a towel around his hips, he started toward the door.

Stephanie panicked. He's going to see the door is open, he'll know I was totally perving on him. I can't close it, he'll hear or see it. She looked at her phone instead, pretending to be absorbed in the text message from Michael, instead of just annoyed.

Pulling open the door, Brian came face-to-face with a gorgeous brunette staring intently at her cell phone, cheeks red. He looked her up and down for a moment before clearing his throat.

"Hey, I'm Brian," he said, putting his hand out for her to shake. "You must be Steph, your aunt talked about you coming. They said I could pick a bed, I hope you don't mind."

"Hi." Flustered, that was all that came out. She took his hand, shaking it firmly. Say something to him, you idiot. "Uh, yeah. I'm Stephanie. Mary's really the only one that calls me Steph."

"Oh, okay. It's cute though, it suits you," Brian smiled slyly. Then, after a moment: "Mind if I get by you to shower? I took the far bed, if that's okay."

"Uh, yeah. Sure. So, we're roommates?" she asked, making eye contact with him that made her blush even more.

"Yeah, apparently the younger kids wanted to share, threw a fit or something. Is that a problem?"

"No, no. Just... curious." Okay, stop being awkward. Let him shower. She let her eyes wander from his eyes to his mouth, over his chest. Resisting the urge to touch, she averted her eyes and turned sideways to let him pass, hoping he hadn't noticed her checking him out.

He did notice. He intentionally walked very close to her as he passed, pausing to smile down at her. As he thought, it had made her blush again. He chuckled quietly and ambled to the guest bathroom.

Shaking her head at herself, Stephanie walked into the room, pushing the door closed with her foot and dropping her stuff on the floor. She flopped down onto her bed, sprawling out. Sighing, she decided to read Mike's text.

"I'm sorry. How many times do I need to say it?" At least a hundred more times, and I'd still not forgive you, you cheating bastard.

Instead of replying with her initial reaction, she typed simply "Leave me alone," hit send, then tossed her cell phone away from her. It bounced on Brian's bed.

She unpacked her clothes then stretched out on her bed again, arching her back and trying to dismiss thoughts of Mike and Kimmie, naked and sweaty in his dorm room bed a month ago. On her one year anniversary with him. Stupid fucking bastard.

When the thoughts wouldn't just go away, she started thinking about Brian naked to distract herself. Tan, fit, super flirty. Maybe he'd caress me, or kiss me, or touch me. She fantasized about his hands on her skin, feeling his lips on her neck, her chest. She touched herself where she wanted him to touch her, then, closing her eyes, slipped one hand under the waistband of her jeans.

She dragged a finger down the silky scrap of fabric, rubbing her already wet pussy, feeling the liquid seep into the fabric. Her hips moved of their own accord, rising to meet her fingers. Her fingers brushed insistently over the bud of her clitoris, sending shock waves up her body and moans escaped from her mouth unchecked. Her other hand strummed a nipple, pulling down her tank top for better access.

Done with his shower, Brian stood outside their room, amazed. He heard the mewing noises she was making, heard her harsh breaths. Looking around to make sure nobody else was around, he very quietly opened the door enough so he could see her. He could feel himself getting hard as he watched her buck her hips, watched her fondle her bare breast.

He rubbed his hard dick through the towel, wanting to instead be touching her. He could tell she was close to cumming by her short breaths. With a devious smile, he adjusted his dick under the towel, and took a deep breath. He pulled the door quietly closed then took louder steps in the hall, cleared his throat, and opened the door.

Shit! She thought. She quickly pulled her hand out of her pants and covered her breasts, and was flushed and a little frustrated when he walked in.

"Hey. Mind if I change in here? You don't have to leave, just promise you won't peek." he said, winking at her as he gave her a broad smile.

"No, I don't mind. I won't peek," she laughed, grabbing her phone off his bed. She typed a quick text message to her best friend Nikki that just said, "Super hot sortof cousin, off limits? Not technically related." Hitting send, she peeked over at Brian and saw him pull on a pair of underwear over an ass she'd like to squeeze.

Her phone vibrated as a reply message was received, and Brian glanced over, catching her looking at his ass. He grinned, and she blushed and looked down. Laughing, he asked, "So, is that a boyfriend texting you? Mary said you had a guy."

Stephanie read the text message from Nikki: "Sounds like fair game to me. I want details later. Loves." Stephanie smiled.

Distracted by the text message, she replied, "No, Mike's probably fucking Kimmie by now." Realizing she voiced her thought, she continued, "Shit, sorry. That was bitter, wasn't it? We broke up. His Chem tutor Kimmie was apparently good with other types of Chemistry, too."

After a pause, Brian looked at Stephanie as he pulled on a pair of black slacks and said, "You sound like you need a drink."

"Yeah, don't we all?" she chuckled, then noticed the nice shirt he was buttoning. "Where you going?"

"Just out. Figured it's time to take a break from wedding stuff, and since there's nothing planned tonight..." He shrugged. "Just going out. Want to come with?"

"Uh, sure. I probably have something to wear in my trunk..." Stephanie said, sending one more text to Nikki: "Borrowing your new dress from my trunk."

------------------------------------

Okay, so it's not a perfect fit. It's only a little short, it'll be okay, right? Stephanie looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. The dress hugged her curves perfectly, showing off her slim waist and accentuating the flair of her hips. Where the low neckline of the dress showed off what was too much of Nikki's ample cleavage in Stephanie's opinion, her smaller chest didn't quite spill out. The problem was that Stephanie was several inches taller than Nikki, and though she was proud of her long legs, they were more on display than she was used to.

It would kill Mike to know I'm going out tonight when I wouldn't dress like this with him. May as well feel sexy while I'm at it, right? Smiling, Stephanie slipped on a pair of black pumps, and made her way back to the guest room. She tucked her cell phone, ID and cash into a tiny purse, and did one last check in the mirror.

The sapphire dress made her brunette hair look luscious; she was glad she left her long hair down. The pumps made her legs look even longer. A light touch of makeup accentuated her golden eyes without looking too fake.

Leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed in front of his chest, Brian let out a low whistle. Damn, I'm not going to be able to keep the guys off her. "Ready to go, Steph?"

Startled by his whistle and blushing, Stephanie just nodded and decided to ignore the nickname. Then, with a big smile, she said, "Yeah, let's go."

------------------------------------

The music in the club spilled out in bursts when the doors opened, washing over the line of impatient, dolled-up twenty-somethings waiting to get in. Anticipating waiting in line with the others, Stephanie walked toward the end of the line and checked her phone's screen for the time.

Seeing her start to veer off, Brian put one confident hand on her lower back and slid it to her side, keeping his arm around her as he walked up to the front. He shook hands with the bouncer and said something Stephanie couldn't quite hear, then the bouncer lifted up the rope to let them in. Letting the pressure of his hand guide her, she walked in under the rope, casting a guilty look at the people watching her walk in as they stood outside.

"Hey, what did you say to him?" Stephanie asked, leaning in toward Brian's ear to be heard over the music.

"Nothing, really. He's just a buddy of mine from school." Brian nodded at the bartender, who returned the nod and smiled.

There were people everywhere, filling just about every space in the club. There seemed to be barely room to walk unless you were on the dance floor. Stephanie felt like dancing, felt like relaxing and cutting loose. She felt like leaving thoughts of Mike at home. Reaching into her clutch, she put her phone on silent. Everyone else could wait for a while.

Brian guided them through the crowd of people and over to the bar, where he shook the bartender's hand and greeted them. From their conversation, Stephanie could tell that they had gone to college together, too.

"I'll have a Slippery Nipple," she said, looking the bartender in the eye with only a slight blush touching her cheeks. Then, turning to Brian, "And I feel like dancing. Hold this for me?" She handed her tiny purse to Brian, who put it in his back pocket. Drinking the sweet, butterscotch shot in one drink, Stephanie left the bartender a tip and walked out to the dance floor, washed in the colored lights of the club.

Slightly surprised by her forwardness, Brian stayed at the bar to watch her dance for a while. Though that's not what it would have looked like to her. To her, he was probably catching up with his buddy. And while he tried to drink his beer and chat, his eyes always found their way to the curvy, pulsing, technicolor-washed body of Stephanie.

She seemed to know every song that played for the next fifteen minutes. Her body would anticipate the beat, the changes of rhythm and would move perfectly with it. She would be dancing by herself, in her own world, and then would be pulled out of it by some idiot wanting to rub up on her. He'd see her shake her head, then ignore the guy until he went away. Poor fellas.

She was back in her world, the music pumping through her veins as her sensual movements spoke volumes. Brian let his eyes grope and caress her body in a way he had wanted to earlier when he found her masturbating in their shared room.

Drinking the last of his beer and paying his friend, Brian made his way out to the dance floor just in time to scare away another interrupter by dancing up closer behind her than the others had dared.

"Hi there. You seem to be drawing a lot of attention, darlin'," he whispered into her ear, his breath on her neck making her tingle.

"It's the dress, it's a little short," she said, turning her head to talk to him and meeting his eyes only a few inches from her own. He let his gaze dance down her body until he was looking at the hem of the dress, more than halfway up a tanned, toned thigh. He wanted to touch her so badly.

"I think," he said, putting his hands on her hips and pulling her slightly backward, "it's the body the dress is showing off that they're appreciating." Their bodies pressed together lightly, the contact catching her breath. When she kept dancing, now up against him, but didn't respond, he pulled her hair behind one shoulder and put his mouth to her ear and said, somewhat hoarsely, "Or am I too forward?"

She turned around to face him, but didn't back away. Her hips kept the beat of the song easily as she held his gaze, her body a fraction of an inch from his. "Not too forward, no." She felt his arms come around her waist as they continued dancing, their bodies undulating and pulsing together.

She felt his hands on her arms, her waist, her hips, her thighs, her ass. Felt him everywhere and nowhere, seeking his touch and getting lost in the music until his touch was part of the music, sparking her alive.

And her touch did the same for him. Her hands on his biceps, sliding down the front of his chest, reaching around his neck all sent lightning bolts straight to his groin. She was so cute earlier, so bitter at the ex, and so very sexy dancing in her tight dress. He knew she was being intentionally daring, and he couldn't help but to encourage her.

She felt him run one hand along the underside of her dress hem, touching the soft skin of her thigh just under her full ass. He pulled her pelvis against his, letting her feel his hard cock under his slacks. He wanted her to know just how much she turned him on. His other hand brushed across her left breast, rubbing at the point of a hard nipple lifting up the fabric.

Blushing at the feel of his hard cock, she ran her hands down his chest, enjoying his muscle under his shirt. She let her hands brush lower, down his stomach and to the top of his slacks. Reaching lower still, she traced his bulge, squeezing it gently. The moan in her throat wasn't audible to the people dancing around them, but was not lost to Brian.

Her moan seemed to echo through her head until she realized she was actually doing this. She was letting him touch her, and she was touching him; and in public, no less. She pulled back from him a bit, scared that she wanted him. Scared about what would happen if she kept letting him touch her.

"I'm, uh, going to get some air." Stephanie smiled reassuringly at Brian, who stopped dancing and nodded, putting his hands in his pockets. He watched her make her way through the crowd, and left the dance floor himself to retreat to the bar. Feeling her purse in his pocket, he pulled it out and noticed that the light on her cell phone was blinking.

Seeing that her screen said, "1 New Text Message," Brian opened the text to see a message from Nikki: "Hope you're having fun. Don't stain my dress. Grope the hot cousin for me."

Brian chuckled and put the phone back in the purse. She already did, 'Nikki'. But I hope it was for her, not you.

------------------------------------

Outside, Stephanie rubbed her arms to warm them against the cold breeze of the night. What am I doing getting carried away? This isn't like me. I'm not the type to rebel like this. She thought to herself as she stared up at the sky. No stars out tonight; the city lights must wash them out.

She didn't hear him walk up behind her until he cleared his throat and put an arm around her to keep her warm. "You okay, Steph?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just... got a little carried away in there." She made eye contact and smiled sheepishly, trying not to show how much she wanted him. "Sorry for... if I did anything... wrong," she said awkwardly.

He shook his head. "Sweetheart, you didn't do anything wrong. It's kindof late though, do you want to head back?"

Stephanie bit her lip in unconsciously sexy deliberation, then nodded up at him. He grabbed her purse out of his pocket and gave it back to her. He slid his arm around her waist again, settling it naturally on the curve of her hip.

"I put my number in your phone. Just in case you need it for anything," Brian glanced down at the quiet brunette settled under his shoulder. "Even if you're just bored or whatever. You can text me."

lipsnlace
lipsnlace
60 Followers
12