In Town for a Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousins Brian & Steph run errands, go dress shopping.
5.1k words
4.3
34.5k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lipsnlace
lipsnlace
60 Followers

I know it's slow to get to the sex. I'm not sorry, are you? Hope you enjoy ;) – L&L

------------------------------------

"Damn it, Stephanie. Really? What the fuck are you doing calling me then?" Nikki sighed heavily, exasperated with her friend. "An attractive, intelligent piece of ass falls into your lap, just about literally, and you run."

"Nik, you're supposed to talk sense into me. It's wrong! He's my cousin, or at least he will be on Saturday." Stephanie had told Nikki what had happened, at the club and afterward in their shared guest room.

"Psh, yeah that matters. And how much blood do you share?"

A telling silence danced between them, while Stephanie paced the backyard, pulling her sweatshirt around her and feeling the inky air settle around her. Sparse lights from the house spread a faint glow on the grass.

"You know that's not the point. My family would see it as wrong."

"Because you've asked them?" Nikki knew she hadn't, but she was trying to make a point, even though she knew the only person who would change Stephanie's mind was the new guy. "Stephanie, honey, I love you but you're a piece of work."

"What am I supposed to do? Just let him fuck me and then act like family afterward? I'm going to have to see him for years. Years, Nik. Besides, he's a guy, and guys just want pussy. He's hot; he can find someone else to screw."

This meant more to Stephanie than she was letting on, or she wouldn't be so worked up; and Nikki knew she was worked up when she started swearing. After a heavy pause, Nikki ventured to respond, saying, "Sweetheart, he's not Mike."

"No he's not, because I don't love him, and he hasn't gotten the chance to hurt ..." Mild panic crept into her voice. "He's walking toward me." Stephanie had turned toward the house at the sound of the back door opening. She could see the outline of Brian's broad shoulders, could see his bare chest, could see he was barefooted in the damp grass.

"Right now? Ooh. Lemme talk to him," Nikki laughed, knowing Stephanie would adamantly refuse.

"Absolutely not!" Stephanie whispered into the phone, turning her head away from Brian to do so. She missed his smirk as he stepped up to her but didn't touch her.

"Darlin', it's cold and it's late. I'll promise to keep my hands to myself tonight if you'll stop avoiding me and come inside." Brian tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and ran his hand across her cheek. Stephanie shuddered, and unconsciously leaned slightly into his hand.

"He sounds hot," Nikki laughed at Stephanie's sound of protest. "I wouldn't have him make that promise if I were you."

"Yeah, Nikki, if you were me, you'd just..." Stephanie realized she was talking about Brian in front of him as if he weren't there. "Nevermind."

Nikki laughed throatily, and the sound of it reached Brian. He reached slowly for the phone, keeping eye contact with Stephanie. When she didn't stop him, he took the phone from her and held it to his ear. "Nikki, right? You're the best friend."

"And you're the hot new cousin." Stephanie could hear Nikki talking and blushed at her words.

Laughing, Brian answered, "I suppose you could say that's me. I'm Brian, and I'm taking Steph here to bed, if that's alright."

"Hers or yours?" Nikki laughed aloud.

Brian grinned at Stephanie's red cheeks and fidgety hands. She refused to make eye contact or acknowledge Nikki's question, so he laced his fingers through hers and brought them to his mouth, brushing his lips across her knuckles.

"G'night, Nikki."

"Night, Hot Cousin."

Brian hit the 'End Call' button and handed Stephanie's phone back to her, pulling her gently by the hand back into the house.

------------------------------------

Sounds of people making breakfast and busying about the house woke Stephanie from a sexy dream where she and Brian were in the club again, only this time nobody else was there, and they were dancing naked, hands everywhere, stroking and caressing. When she was roused from her sleep, she had been straddling his naked, muscled thighs, raking her fingernails across his lower abdomen, slowly lowering her soaking pussy toward his rigid cock as the dance floor lights and music washed across their bodies.

Now, deprived of that contact with his cock that had seemed so real, she was beyond frustrated, turned on beyond thought. She grunted an animal sound of frustration, then remembered she shared a room with him. Glancing over at his bed, she was relieved to find him still asleep, breathing steadily.

She turned on her side, facing him and taking a few minutes to appreciate the masculine beauty he held. He was sprawled confidently on his back in his sleep, one hand under his head and the other slung low across his flat belly. His thick legs flung out, one on top of the blanket. She admired the hair on his chest and abdomen, wanting to run her fingers through it.

Her eyes traced the hair down to where the blanket draped across his form, obscuring his pelvis from her view, but not hiding the shape of his manhood. She saw with excitement that he was hard; he was very hard, from the look of it.It's morning...she thought to herself,but maybe he's dreaming of me, too.

She thought back to her dream, bits and pieces maintaining clarity in the light of reality. She could see herself clearly, could see her teasing and exciting him with her body, their movements in time to the pulsing music. She could see her straddling him, could almost feel the air teasing between her thighs as she swung her hips slowly above him. Only this time, she wasn't pulled from her reverie. This time she felt herself slide down his length, her fingers in her tiny panties a poor substitute for the hard cock she saw in her mind's eye.

Her eyes were closed as she humped against her hand. Her other hand found its way to her breast to torture a nipple, pulling her tank top up to expose smooth, bare flesh as it travelled upward. She moved her hips to mimic the motion in her dream and her blanket slipped from her body, falling to the floor. Her breaths came quicker, almost panting as she climbed toward her release.

When Brian awoke, he wasn't sure at first what had woken him. He stretched silently in the twin bed, reaching down to adjust his morning wood, uncomfortable behind his sleeping pants.

Then he heard it again, a whispered caress of sound, his name on her lips. "ngh... Brian..."

He looked sharply at Stephanie, her cheeks flushed and her hair disheveled as she clutched and stroked herself. The dance of her hips was mesmerizing to him, and he traced the line of her wrist with his eyes, the elastic of her boxers pushed low on her hips. Her arm hid most of her from him, but he could see her trimmed pubic hair, and could smell her honeyed musk.

She reached her second hand into her panties, circling her clit as she pushed two fingers inside her rhythmically. Her back arched strongly as she reached her climax, fingers running over and around her clit in a pattern she knew so well. She was quiet in climax, biting her lip to keep from crying her release, and let out a pent up moan as she settled again and languidly stretched, running her hands gently across her naked torso.

When she opened her eyes again, smiling lazily, she expected to find Brian still asleep, breathing steadily as she last saw him. Instead, he was leaning up on one elbow, staring at her with lust scrawled across his face. More color found her cheeks as she hurriedly covered herself, pulling her tank top down and her boxers up.

"Fuck." His astonished, admiring whisper danced across her skin and she met his eyes for a second, only to redden further. She jumped up out of her bed, grabbing her towel and backing slowly toward the door. His eyes followed her like a predator's as she ducked behind the door, closing it behind her.

He fell backward onto his back, running his hands over his face as his cock throbbed insistently. He thought the image of her biting her lip as she came, and the sound of his name on her lips, would be forever imprinted in his memory. Or at least he hoped so; he had never heard such an erotic sound.

Giving into the temptation, he pulled back the blankets and slid down his pants, lifting his narrow hips to do so. Gripping his cock in one hand, he began to stroke slowly, imagining her watching him do it as she touched herself. He couldn't help but stroke faster as he heard her voice say his name on repeat in his head, his instincts taking control of his pace.

Reaching with his other hand, he tugged gently on his testicles, enjoying the burning sensation sliding up through him. Smearing the plentiful pre-cum around the head, he beat out a rhythm ingrained in him until he grabbed blindly at his nightstand for a tissue, cumming hard into it, eyes closed tight, forehead creased. It was several minutes before he regained his normal breathing and heart rate.

By the time Stephanie got back from her shower, with a towel pulled tight around her body and a small smile stubbornly stuck on her face regardless of her embarrassment, Brian was ready for his own shower, towel slung around his hips.

He crossed her path at the door, stopping her with a light touch on her arm, beads of water beneath his fingertips. He kissed her forehead when she wouldn't meet his eyes, and whispered, "Mornin', darlin'," against her skin before walking out the door, whistling his own tune.

------------------------------------

Showered, shaved, and dressed, Brian made his way out to the kitchen to grab something to eat. He knew as soon as he saw his stepmom, he'd be sent off on an errand, and hoped to get something in his stomach before the inevitable happened. Luck was on his side, because he made it to the scrambled eggs and bagels before she spied him.

"Morning, Brian," Mary smiled up at him and stood on tiptoes to kiss his cheek as she strolled into the kitchen a couple minutes later.

"Yeah, I'll do you whatever favor you need," he laughed, "Just let me eat first."

"You're a doll. I made a list of stuff we need for the rehearsal dinner tonight, could you go to the store for me?" Mary paused to look across the kitchen to the dining room where Steph sat chatting with one of her younger cousins. "You know, don't mention it to Steph, but her ex apparently cheated on her. So says my sister. I'm surprised she's smiling today, but I'm glad to see it."

I'm not surprised, given the morning orgasm she had,Brian thought wryly to himself. To his stepmom, he said, "Yeah, she told me about the asshole."

"Language, mister," Mary swatted his arm with her clipboard, "But I know what you mean. You should have Steph come help you with this list. She needs to go get a dress anyway."

"You want me to help her shop for a dress?" Brian raised one incredulous eyebrow at her.

"Not necessarily, although I'm sure it's a terrifying prospect for you," Mary smiled. "Men and shopping, I swear! You'll be at the mall anyway, for this stuff," she said, waving her list at him.

"Okay, fine, whatever you need."

"Good. Thank you!" She wandered off, looking to Brian like she was stalking her next subject to give an assignment to.

Shaking his head softly, Brian took his plate and glass of milk into the dining room and plopped down next to Steph, brushing her knee with his under the table. She had her legs folded underneath her, the short denim of her shorts riding up high on her smooth thighs.

Brian's soon-to-be little brother Josh was animatedly describing a new video game to Stephanie, gesturing with his fork and launching small bits of egg across the table. Brian just smiled at him, admiring the enthusiasm of the 8-year-old.

When Brian had polished off his breakfast and noticed Stephanie was just pushing around the last piece of bagel, he grabbed it off her plate and popped it in his mouth. She looked up at him startled as he then settled his warm, large hand high on her bare thigh under the table.

"Mary has a couple errands for us, Steph," Brian said when Josh came to a stopping point in his story, "We better get going. Gotta get you a dress, too, I hear."

Josh wrinkled his nose, saying, "Why are you gonna buy her a dress, Brian?"

"Because girls look pretty in dresses," Brian smiled at his brother then looked to Stephanie who was shaking her head slightly, a smile across her full lips.

"I guess. But you gotta go shopping for it?" Josh drug out the word 'shopping' like it was a disgusting thing to consider.

"Sometimes, men have to make sacrifices for their pretty women."

"Stephanie's not pretty, she's our cousin," Josh pointed out in the solemn way of a boy sharing his knowledge.

Brian squeezed Steph's thigh under the table affectionately, then ran his fingertips lightly over the smooth skin, making goosebumps appear along her inner thigh. "Maybe when you're older you'll see that any girl can be pretty, cousin or not."

Brian stood from the table, grabbing his plate and stacking it with Steph's, carrying both of them into the kitchen and putting them in the sink.

"Well, pretty Steph, you ready?"

"I suppose so," she said, standing and tousling Josh's hair as she walked toward the door.

------------------------------------

They walked together into the mall, close but not touching except for the occasional brush of fingers as they made their way through somewhat crowded courtyards between stores. Brian lightly grabbed her hand, lacing his fingers with hers in a casual way that made her heart pound a little faster.

Her nervous excitement about holding his hand in public was making her tingle low in her belly, and she was glad she had chosen shorts instead of the skirt she had planned on wearing, feeling more protected somehow.What if someone sees us?she thought, glancing up at his unconcerned profile.

The ringing of her cell phone startled her, causing her to drop his hand and stop walking to dig around in her purse to find the source of the sound. Finally finding her phone, she pulled it out and glanced at the screen, an unconscious sound of disgust finding its way out of her mouth. She pushed the 'Ignore' button, dropping her phone back in her purse and trying to not let Mike's intrusion bother her.

Glancing to her right, Steph saw they had stopped in front of a boutique, and met Brian's eyes, saying, "Um, I'm going to stop in here and see what I can find."

Brian nodded, figuring from her reaction that it was probably her ex calling. He followed her into the store, hands in his pockets as he strolled the aisles of clothes.

Noticing he was behind her still, Stephanie laughed and said, "You know, I've got this handled if you want to start on that list. I'll be done in half an hour or so, just call me when you want to meet up."

He grinned at her, saying, "Can't fault a guy for trying, darlin'. Text me if you need a man's opinion in here." He winked at her as he walked out.

------------------------------------

Stephanie held the two dresses out in front of her, one in each hand, trying to decide which would be best.Nothing too formal, not too short, not too crazy.She went over her list of requirements in her head. She chewed on her lip, unable to decide between the two similar dresses, both meeting her needs nicely.

They were dresses in the same style as the one she had planned to have her mom bring from their home, and were similar to ones she normally wore on these occasions, but different enough to be good additions to her wardrobe. They were simple, pretty, feminine dresses. Normally she would've just picked one and worn it, no problem. So what was the problem?

She was so consumed by her inner conversation that she didn't hear the footsteps behind her, didn't hear the sales person coming over to her side until he cleared his throat. Startled, Stephanie spun to face him fully and flushed, aware that he had already asked her something.

"I'm sorry, lost in thought I guess," she said softly, looking the handsome man in his blue eyes.Bright blue, for such gorgeous dark hair,she thought. Her eyes flickered to his nametag, read the bold 'Damien' then came back to his face.

He offered her a warm, friendly smile, then, "No worries, just wondering if I could help you with anything. You seemed pretty concentrated on those dresses."

"Well, if I knew what the problem was then maybe you could help," she admitted, averting her eyes back to the dresses.

"What's the occasion?" he let his eyes trail down her long legs briefly while she was looking elsewhere, a visual caress.

"My aunt's wedding. I have a somewhat similar dress at home I was going to wear. Not the same, because what would be the point? These just aren't... right. I'm not sure."

"Well, what's your date going to wear? I've been told that matters."

Stephanie was somewhat startled by the question, and an image of Brian's broad shoulders and chest dressed in his groomsman tux flashed into her mind before she quickly shoved it aside. She cleared her throat. "Actually, I don't have a date. I did have one... but now it's just me."

Damien smiled at her, tactfully saying, "Well, that's better anyway. Don't have to worry about colors or whatever."

She laughed, then sighed and put both of the dresses back on their racks. She looked around briefly, then asked, "Would you mind helping me find something different? Maybe something ... sassier?"

"Not a problem."

25 minutes later, Stephanie was in a dressing room with three dresses Damien had suggested hanging on hooks on the wall. Bold colors, shorter lengths, form-fitting cuts.Yep, if I had any doubt he's straight, this would clear that right up.She thought, laughing inwardly at the deep slit in the last dress.Okay, let's do this.

She slid the dress off its hanger and pulled it up her legs. It was made of a deep red fabric, tight across her hips and bust with a flattering neckline. It was slightly longer than the other two dresses and from the front seemed more modest, coming to just a couple inches above the knee. Just a hint of cleavage at the bust, but enough to make her feel womanly and beautiful.

"How's it going in there, Stephanie? Need anything?" Damien called through her dressing room door.

"Yeah, actually," Stephanie said, opening the door with her foot as she held the dress to her skin at the top. "Could you zip this for me? I can't get the zipper."

Through the mirror she could see Damien's eyes travel down the naked expanse of her creamy skin, exposed from her lower back to her neck. He stepped forward and hooked the top of the dress, then pulled the zipper easily up. The dress was tight, but not so tight she couldn't breathe or move.

She turned toward him to step out to the multi-pane mirror, and he put a hand on her arm, just looking her up and down leisurely for a second. He moved his hand from her arm to her shoulder, and she felt nervous flutters fill her stomach. He touched the skin by her collar bone gently, just running one finger softly along the slight hollow there.

"Um..." Stephanie said, blushing as she made eye contact with him.

He tucked a hanger loop from the dress underneath the shoulder, and then stepped back from her, saying, "Your loop was sticking out... now you're perfect."

"Thanks," she said quietly, leaving the dressing room to face the mirrors. She admired the cut of the dress, how it showed off her figure without being too flashy or too sexy.Well... maybe it is a little sexy,she thought as she turned to look at her profile in the mirror.

As she bent her leg slightly, the slit up the side opened to display six more inches of thigh. Turning again to look at the back, she saw that the dress was lower than she expected, half of her back bare. She imagined dancing with Brian, feeling his hands on her bare back.

lipsnlace
lipsnlace
60 Followers
12