In Training Ch. 04

Story Info
Liandra has her first taste of the whip.
1.4k words
4.35
97.8k
10

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers

The time seemed to pass even more slowly for Liandra, now that she had met Steven. Every night, he managed somehow to sneak into her room, either before her 'guests' arrived, or after. When it was after, he never touched her intimately, just held her as best he could, and let her cry her pain away. If it was before they arrived, he would take the time to talk with her, reassuring her it wouldn't be too long before he could help her escape, and then he would touch her, kissing her and caressing her, and stopping just short of fucking her every time. She finally was able to convince him not to berate himself when he did this, for she wanted him desperately. He made her feel so wonderful, and cared about her so much, she would do anything for him. After the men had used her, he made her feel as if she were worth something again, instead of the piece of meat that they made her feel like. He aroused her as no one ever had before, including his skilled father, and she craved his touch and kiss.

Finally, the night came when her captor came into her room, and gave her the news that he was leaving for a few days. "When I return, my Pretty Pet, you will be sold to the highest bidder to be fucked every way they can think of. Your sweet body is ready now. I know of several that already wish to have you... that tight cunt wrapping around them, as they tear through your cherry and make you scream. God, I wish it could be me, but the money will more than make up for it. Besides, that will be a condition of your sale... that I get to fuck you and fuck you good before they take you away." All the while, his hands moved on her, teasing her. He began kissing her this time, starting at her mouth, and working his way slowly downward, licking her skin. "You are so delicious, I could just eat you up... " He stuck his tongue between her legs, lewdly tasting her nectar. Despite her hatred of him, she couldn't help her body's reaction to his mouth, and found herself climaxing quickly. He laughed.

"Tonight you get your first taste of true pain, as well. Mr. D. enjoys the whip, and knows how to use it." He called Sandy into the room, and had him re-position the girl on her stomach, leaving her back and ass unprotected. "He'll be here soon, little Liandra. Have fun!" He laughed as he departed, a chilling sound, that made her shiver. She hated the way he tormented her, mentally as well as physically. She comforted herself with the thought of Steven coming to visit her later. Far too soon, the door opened, and she heard footsteps. She could turn her head slightly, but could not see. She could feel eyes moving over her body, and then the soft touch of a leather glove caressing her skin. Male hands slid over her back and bottom, probing between the cheeks of her ass, one finger sliding inside her to the hilt. She made a small sound of discomfort and immediately, felt a sharp slap on her bare bottom. A low voice growled at her.

"You will be silent, Slut, until your Master commands otherwise." He struck her bottom again, even harder, and she couldn't help but cry out. "Until you are silent as I have decreed, you will continue to receive the punishment." Again and again, his hand fell upon her bare flesh, until finally she was weeping silently. "Very good, Slut. You are learning." He began to massage her ass gently, taking away some of the sting, then working his fingers down over her inner thighs, and to her cleft, where he slowly teased her into arousal, leaving her gasping with need. She felt his hands leave her, and then the silence in the room was broken by a sharp cracking sound. The whip! Its touch was feather light upon her back and bottom at first, and she barely felt it, but he began to apply it with more and more force, until she cried out. "You have been warned, Slut. Now, you will pay." The sting of the lash was almost more than she could bear, as he raised the torturous device again and again. The blows fell more quickly than she would ever have imagined, leaving her breathless with agony. As she lay, almost unconscious from the pain, she felt his mouth moving softly on her skin, kissing the welts that had been raised, then moving between her legs, his hands sliding under her to caress her breasts. His tongue invaded her innermost recesses, and she was brought back by the arousal coursing through her. "You may speak now, Slut. What would you like Master to do to you?"

"Oh, please, more... "

"More what, little Slave? You want more beating, or more of my mouth and hands on your whorish body?"

"Please, no... no pain... more of your mouth... your hands... "

"You will call me Master, Slut, and perhaps you shall gain what you wish."

"Please... Master... your mouth... "

Instead, he moved away and began striking her again, letting the lash tease her pussy lips this time. She had learned to weep silently now, and did so. After a time, he moved between her legs again, and licked and kissed the wetness waiting there.

"You would like a big, thick cock in here, wouldn't you, Slut? Filling up your cunt... making you feel so good... " He pushed his fingers just inside her tight walls, teasing her, with great care. "A cock to rub against your clit and make you cum... isn't that what you want, Whore? Isn't that what all whores want?" His thumb rubbed over her clit slowly.

"Ohhhhhh... please... Master... please... "

"Please what, you Slut? You want to cum? Beg for it. Beg for my cock. Call yourself what you really are, and maybe I will let you cum."

Liandra felt her face flame, but her body craved the release too much. "Please, Master, I am a Slut... a Whore... please help me to cum... I beg of you... " She had never felt so humiliated in her life. His tongue eased into place, moving slowly against her flesh, then as he brought her to climax, he bit down on her pleasure nub, making her scream in pain and pleasure. He forced her into climax after climax, until she was limp, then he struck her again with the whip for crying out her orgasms without his permission.

"Now, Slut, I am done with you for the moment. You have begun to learn well, and soon you will beg for my whip, just as you will beg for my cock."

She heard his footsteps move away, and then her door open again. All was quiet for awhile, then the door opened, and her captor re-entered the room. He stopped by the bed and looked down at her. "Well, my, my... Mr. D. did quite a job on you. He certainly enjoyed himself tonight." She felt a soothing lotion being rubbed into her back and ass, and the sting began to fade almost immediately. "It's a good thing you'll get a few days rest starting tomorrow. You'll need it for the mass fucking you'll get when I return. Just think, my little Liandra, once your cherry is gone, you'll be gang banged all night." He unlocked her shackles himself this time, and got her back into place on her back. She winced slightly, but the salve helped greatly. She saw the flash of his teeth again, and he said "I'll be right back... I want to leave you with a parting gift." He returned quickly with a jar of something, and took out a small dab of another lotion, which he rubbed into her nipples, and then rubbed another bit into her clit. He then blew softly on each nipple, and between her legs.

Almost immediately, she felt a tingling sensation of warmth, that hardened her nipples again, and made her clit ache for stimulation. "A little present for you, to keep me in your thoughts. I'll have Sandy reapply it every night until I'm back." He kissed her deeply, and then left the room. Liandra could scarcely stand the sensations coursing through her body. It was pure torture to be stimulated in such a way, and not be able to relieve the need. She hoped that Steven would come soon, and could help her get relief from the ache in her loins, but as time passed, she began to realize that he wasn't coming that night. She finally slipped into a sleep plagued with dreams about getting fucked and whipped at the same time.

Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers