In Transport

Story Info
Jim breaks the rules when transporting a beautiful prisoner.
1.5k words
3.82
25.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers

At around 7:00, the sun was still shining but beginning to set. Jim stopped the police car in a parking spot at the Travelodge and got out. He went to the trunk and put his belt with his gun and equipment inside and pocketed his keys. He opened the back door and assisted the Cathy, the prisoner in the backseat out of the car.

She was tall, blonde, and very attractive. Sexy, even. She was dressed in an orange shirt and matching pants. The shirt was marked on the back "Department of Corrections." Her hands were cuffed behind her. She had a nervous look on her face, but tried to hide it.

"Handcuffs and a motel on a first date, Officer? Moving a bit fast, aren't you?"

Jim didn't respond. He closed her door, locked the car and, holding her by her arm, walked her into the lobby. The desk clerk gave an odd look as they entered and approached the desk. Cathy tried to avoid eye contact.

"Can I help you," asked the clerk.

"I'll need a room for the night," Jim said. "Two double beds."

The clerk let a moment pass, unsure what to say.

"Um, can I ask...I mean..."

"I'm transporting a prisoner," Jim said in a monotone voice. "I need an overnight."

"Is she...dangerous?"

"She won't be once I have her secured. Can I have that room, please?"

The clerk began typing on his computer, his eyes inevitably drifting back towards Cathy and to Jim, no doubt unused to the events that were going on.

"That room will be eighty-nine dollars for the night," he said.

Jim took out a credit card and handed it to the clerk who swiped it.

After the clerk swiped it and keyed Jim's information into the computer, he handed the card back.

"What did she do," the clerk asked.

Jim put the credit card back into his wallet and looked back up.

"Is that really important," he asked, somewhat annoyed.

"I suppose not," said the clerk. "Just curious."

"Despite what this may look like, I'm just doing my job," Jim said. "And this woman has not been tried yet, so what she has or has not done is still in question. And with all due respect, it doesn't concern you?"

The clerk handed him the key card.

"Room 318," he said.

Jim took Cathy by the arm and walked her out of the lobby and down the hall. Two both of their annoyances, they weren't in the elevator alone and curious eyes stared at both of them on the ride up. Cathy still attempted to avoid eye contact. They exited the elevator and walked down the hall to the room. Both were happy that no one else saw them in the hallway. Jim opened the door to the room and led Cathy inside and closed the door.

"Thank you for what you said to the clerk," she said, simply and quietly.

"I didn't do it for you," said Jim. "It was none of his business."

He unlocked the cuff from one of her wrists and turned her around. He cuffed her hands back together in front of her.

"That will give you some freedom of movement," he said.

"Thank you," she said.

She walked across the room and sat down in a chair looking nervous and scared.

"I'm going to order a pizza," Jim said. "Any toppings in particular you'd care for?"

She looked up at him.

"You'll actually take that into..."

"I'm trying to make things as easy as possible."

"Pepperoni, mushrooms, I guess," she replied. "Thank you."

Jim picked up the room-placed ad for a local pizza shop and dialed the number.

"Can I get a pizza delivered to the Travelodge?...Large....pepperoni, mushrooms and extra cheese...and bring a six pack of Budweiser, please and a couple of paper plates...Room 318. Thank you."

He hung up the phone.

"You're allowed to drink on the job," Cathy asked.

"No. But I think we could both use a couple of beers."

"Why are you being so nice," she asked. "Couldn't something like this get you in trouble?"

"Yes. But treating you poorly isn't going to accomplish anything. I can do my job and act civilly at the same time."

He sat down on one of the beds and flipped on the TV. An episode of "Friends" was playing and Jim figured that would be acceptable entertainment for both of them for the time being.

"Officer," she said when the episode had ended, "can I ask you something?"

"I suppose."

"Do you believe innocent people get arrested and accused of things they didn't do?"

"I suppose it happens."

"I know it does. It's happening to me right now."

"Look, Miss..."

"You can call me Cathy."

"Cathy, guilty or not is not my determination to make. That's for the court system to sort out. I'm just doing my job, here."

She nodded.

There was a knock on the door.

"That's got to be the pizza. If you want to go into the bathroom to remain unseen, you can."

She stood up and walked to the bathroom. Jim opened the door and paid the delivery boy in cash and tipped him. When Cathy heard the room door close, she came back into the room. Jim set the pizza down onto the desk in the room.

They ate and drank their beer quietly. It was around 9:00 when they finished.

"We shouldn't be awake too late," Jim said. "We need to get an early start in the morning."

Cathy held up her cuffed hands.

"Do I have to sleep like this," she asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," Jim said. "There's no other way to secure you in this room."

She held her head in her hands.

"I don't want to do this," she said, tears starting to flow. "I can't go to jail. I didn't..."

Jim wasn't sure what to say. He actually believed her when she said she was innocent, which was unusual. But also telling, because Jim usually had a pretty good instinct about people.

"Look," said Jim. "I could get in a shitload of trouble for this, but...if you absolutely swear to me you won't run, I'm willing to take a chance and trust you. And uncuff you for the night."

"I swear," she said. "I just...there's no way I can sleep like this and if I don't sleep, I'll spend all night thinking about this and..."

Jim nodded and held up his hands.

"Give me your hands," he said.

He unlocked the handcuffs from her wrists and tossed them onto the desk next to the empty pizza box. When he turned back, she put her hands on his chest and leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back, knowing it was wrong, but also knowing it's what he'd been thinking about since he'd first laid eyes on her. He wrapped his hands around her torso and continued kissing her passionately. They fell down onto the bed. She looked into his eyes.

"Something else that could get you in a lot of trouble," she asked.

He shook his head.

"This could land me in jail myself," he replied.

He pulled her in and kissed her again, his hands beginning to pull her shirt up and off of her body. She was topless underneath. He cupped his hands around her breasts and she began unbuttoning his shirt. She slid it off his body and pressed her hands across his muscular chest. Her hands slid down to his waist and unbuckled his belt. He slid his pants and briefs down and kicked them to the floor off of his ankles. He knelt over her and slid her pants off. She smiled up at him nervously.

"So," she said. "Do you do this with all of your prisoners?"

He shook his head and laid himself down on top of her, sliding himself inside of her. Her breathing deepened immediately and a low moan escaped her lips as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him in closer. Deep spurted breaths came out of Jim's mouth as he kissed her neck, her shoulders, her chest, her lips. Her head was thrown back in passion, her blonde hair tangled and spread out across the pillow.

"Oh, yes," she moaned.

She pressed her lips back against his, her nails digging into his back as she held him close, keeping him inside of her.

Both were breathing unevenly as the intense pleasure reached its peak. A deep pleasured moan escaped Cathy's lips as she climaxed, her muscles tightening around Jim causing him to climax simultaneously.

He lifted himself up and out of her, and both started to feel their breathing level off.

"That was amazing," she said.

"Are you still nervous," he asked.

She nodded.

"Don't be," he said. "I believe you're innocent and I'm going to help you escape."

"I can't let you risk your career and even...look, I'm innocent, I'll be found innocent at my trial. After that, we can do this without it being wrong."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

"I'm still nervous, but I feel better." She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "And when I'm free, maybe you can use those handcuffs in a less than official capacity." She nibbled at his ear playfully.

Gudzinya
Gudzinya
23 Followers