In Your Presence

Story Info
Waiting to serve my Master.
790 words
3.87
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently and slowly I approach you, struggling to control my breathing, scared about disturbing you. Carefully i kneel, just within your vision; then I lean forward and place my forehead to the floor and stretch my arms out before me, hands flat to the floor. Looking at the floor, breathing lightly, I hold position not daring to move or disturb you with my actions. I wish for you to notice me, to acknowledge me, but at the same time knowing that being in your presence will bring me pain, discomfort and cost. However, that is also what I seek.

The minutes slowly tick away, I have no way of judging time, even if I were allowed to lift my head off the floor in your presence, I am not allowed a time piece, just as I am not allowed anything my Master does not wish me to have.

I breath in, letting it out slowly, focusing on the ground before me. I fight the urge to move, to scratch that itch knowing that unauthorised movement will bring swift and painful punishment. I allow my mind to drift a little, whilst at the same time listening out, just in case.

Suddenly there is a loud click on fingers, 'bitch heel'. It is all I need and leap up, my heart pounding at his call, at being noticed by him, at being allowed to approach him, quickly I approach and stop before him, dropping to my knees and bowing down, kiss the ground by each of your feet, then I place my forehead to the floor and wait.

Again I hold position, breathing lightly, not daring to move as I am now In your presence, but still I know this is a privilege, that I am grateful for and do not simply expect, as I know it can be taken away from me in an instance, dismissed from your presence.

I work hard to be your slave, to please and serve you, I taken your abuse, your punishment, the pain and suffering you dish out, I want to be your slave, I need to be your slave, you are everything, the centre of my life, nothing else matters or counts. I have given up everything for you, to you. I have nothing, everything became yours, not even the clothes I am occasionally allowed to wear are mine, what you did not take of value, was simply thrown away or destroyed. I have no family, no friends, no-one to communicate with anymore as you do not allow it so it simply does not happen. I do not argue, I do not question I just obey.

Still I kneel before you, wishing you to speak to me, knowing it may just be a torrent of abuse or it may be just a discussion about something that interests you. It is always your perspective that counts, I might occasionally be allowed to talk openly, but at the end of the day, it is your views, your opinions that rule the day.

I hear you move and my heart beats rapidly. I know if would suffer anything for you however much it scares me, but it reminds me, enforces what I am, a slave, your slave, your property, nothing without you. Many times I have crawled before you and on your orders begged to be abused, to be punished. I am not your equal, I learnt that quickly, you are a superior male and I am nothing.

You stand and I feel myself tense. I hope that you have not noticed any fault, any disobedience, anything to show that I have not been the perfect slave, not that I am perfect, just perfect in my duties, in obeying and following my training,

You start to walk slowly round me, I can feel you inspecting me, I focus on the ground before me picturing you, wanting to serve you, to show you how obedient I am, how well you have trained me, I hope you will allow me to pleasure you, in all ways, as I know I should, without a thought for myself.

I see the tip of your shoe out the corner of my eye, as I kneel there, you standing over me. I wait, hardly breathing...

Then the shop disappears and the next moment ...pain...as you kick me in the ribs. 'Kennel cunt, get out of my sight' I hear you command.

Fighting the pain, I kiss the floor again and back rapidly away to the kennel in the corner of the room and enter. I kneel in the entrance and look towards my Masters feet.

Inwardly I sigh outwardly I do nothing, but wait in silence.

Dedicated to my Master and Owner.