In Your Wildest Dreams

Story Info
Restless nights.
1.3k words
4.5
44.9k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers

Hello guys. This is something I thought of and wanted to put it out there to see what you think. I greatly appreciate comments, ratings, and feedback. Love you guys :)

Kerina laid in bed, her onyx tresses were scattered about her pillow, and her sheets were disarray, thanks to the tossing this way and turning that way. Much like she'd done the previous nights. This was her new routine. She had been doing this every restless night. Ever since she walked in on her roommate, she found it impossible to concentrate on things, and being around him caused her brown cheeks to flush in embarrassment.

Brantley and Kerina had been living as roommates for almost a year. Her and her previous roommate had gotten into a dispute over bills and rules. Coming home to find the apartment filled with thick smoke, empty beer bottles, and strangers wasn't her thing. The stranger she found splayed across her bed topped it for her. Homegirl had to go. Kerina placed an ad in the local newspaper. A few weeks later, Brantley Joyner was her new roomie.

Kerina sized him up when she first saw him. He was cute. He had piercing grey eyes and dark brown tousled hair. He wasn't skinny, but he wasn't beasty either. Somewhere in the middle. He seemed a little coy at first, but as the months went by, he opened up more. She was hesitant about having a male roommate at first, but his easy-going personality and demeanor put her at ease. He was easier to live with than her other bitchy roommate.

The two had their own schedules, and it worked for them. Kerina had morning classes and worked along side her sister at the daycare, usually getting home at around six. Brantley wasn't a morning person, so he had afternoon classes and worked late at Lowe's. Their paths hardly ever crossed, except weekends, school breaks, and days off from work.

********

Brantley breathed a sigh of relief and inhaled a breath of smoke when he found out he didn't have to work. Someone was behind on hours and wanted to pick up a few extra shifts. Instead of going to work, after school he went home and straight into his bedroom. Kerr wasn't home so he could blast his music as loud as he wanted. He like Kerr, but sometimes she was wound a bit too tight. Other than that, she was a down-to-earth kind of girl, and not bad on the eyes. With the loose curls she always seemed to wear, large brown eyes, and full lips, she was cute. And she wasn't a drama queen like some other girls he knew. She was pretty cool.

Brantley laid back on the bed and blinked. It was the longest blink he had ever taken in his life.

When he woke up, he called up a few buddies to go out and grab a few beers. He gathered some clothes and headed to the bathroom to shower.

********

Kerina was tired. She had two tests and some kids at the daycare thought it would be fun to chase each other around throwing macaroni noodles and glitter at one another. Damn kids.

She wanted to relax. To soak away all her worries, surrounded in countless soapy bubbles and foam. She went to her room to grab her robe and undies. With a handful of lotions, body sprays, and body wash, she walked towards the bathroom. She thought she had heard the shower running earlier, but it was probably mind playing tricks on her. She was so tired. She sighed and opened the door. Brantley stood there naked as the day he was born, as water droplets rolled down his toned body. She didn't know how long she stood there, but she couldn't walk away. Couldn't look away.

"Oh shit" he said when he saw the door push open.

"Sorry" she squeaked out quietly. Snapping out of her trance, she dropped everything she held onto the floor in an attempt to shield his naked body from her view. She slowly backed out.

********

That night. That fateful night was the cause of her restless nights. She couldn't get that image out of her head.

"Warm weather" she tried to convince herself. She stripped out of her shorts, which left her in her black boy brief panties. Her nipples strained against the fabric of her flimsy top despite the temperature.

She didn't remember falling asleep. She never did, but before long, she was dreaming.

In her dream, Brantley was propped on his elbows above her, twirling and teasing each pebbled brown bud that topped her breasts with his all too skilled tongue. He gently bit and sucked each one, eliciting soft whimpers from Kerina. He continued his assault on her nipples before positioning himself at her soaked entrance.

She writhed and moaned under him as he pummeled in and out of her merciless. She felt her walls clench and before long, she was milking him for all he had.

"Brant" she cried and moaned loudly.

He didn't say anything. He never did, He was always silent.

He rolled over and tucked her at his side. She threw her arm and leg over his naked body, and everything went dark.

When she awoke, she was in her black boy brief panties and flimsy top, and she was snuggled up against her large pillow with her arm and leg draped over it. She'd been waking up like that almost every night since she'd walked in on him. Sometimes she was dressed, and sometimes she was naked. Sometimes she woke up with her fingers buried in her slick folds. Always in the dark. Always confused. Always satisfied.

The dreams were always so vivid and clear. And real.

She pulled the sheets up over her body, and held them close. They smelled funny. Like cigarettes? Darkness came over her and she drifted back to sleep.

********

Kerina was pouring herself a bowl of cereal when he walked in.

"Morning Kerr Bear" he said dragging into the kitchen.

"Morning." Silence. Ahh...Saturdays. "You're up early."

His eyes were red and he looked tired, like he had been up all night. He was shirtless and wore a pair of athletic pants that hanged low on his hips, putting the sexy v of his pelvis on display.

"I couldn't really sleep."

"Tell me about it" she mumbled to herself. "So what are your plans for today?"

"I don't know. Loaf around." Things weren't as awkward between the two as she thought they would be. She'd apologized many times and he told her not to. It wasn't her fault. "It's water under the bridge, Kerr Bear" he would say. "What are you doing today?"

"I have some studying to do. Business class is kicking my ass, and I have a cumulative test Monday."

"Sounds fun" he joked.

"Oh loads of it" she laughed.

"Well good luck with that. I'll stay outta your way."

"Thanks Brant."

********

The words on the page started blurring together. She decided to take a nap. Right there in the kitchen, on the kitchen table, inside her textbook. Maybe she'd learn more through osmosis.

"I thought you were gonna stay out of my way" she joked when Brantley entered the kitchen.

He said nothing.

"Brant?"

Nothing.

"Oh." Realization hit her. She was dreaming.

He walked over to her and grabbed her hand, leading her into the living room. He sat down on the couch and made her straddle him. She felt his warm hands travel up her torso and grab a handful of her fleshy breasts. He kissed her and he tasted like cigarettes and mints. He helped her out of her shirt and bra, and began to lick her hardened nipples. She grabbed his head and pushed him further into her chests, allowing him to take in more of her...

Kerina woke up on the couch. She looked around confused.

"I thought I fell asleep at the kitchen table" she said out loud.

LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers