In Your Wildest Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Sweet dreams are made of this.
1.9k words
4.62
34.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers

Hi guys. Here's chapter two of In Your Wildest Dreams. Don't forget to comment, email, and vote. Tell me what I'm doing right, and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Love you guys. **lilmami07**

**********

"Weird..." Kerina said aloud. "Brant!"

"Yea?" he called out from his bedroom.

"How did I end up on the sofa?" she asked standing in front of the couch, motioning. "I fell asleep at the table I thought," she pondered.

She was so confused. Had she sleepwalked? Brantley slowly exited his room and joined her in the living room. He examined her confused face. Her brows were furrowed and her lips were pursed together in a firm line. Those lips. He smiled.

"Well, you looked very uncomfortable slumped over at the kitchen table like that, Kerr Bear. You could've got a crook in your neck or something. I walked you to the couch. I know I said I wouldn't bother you, but...I couldn't resist," he finished with a wicked grin.

It kind of crept her out and turned her on all at the same time. Those damn dreams. He led her to the couch in her dream too...right before he stripped her of her clothes. Kerina couldn't explain it.

"Kerr, you okay?" he asked interrupting her thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yea. I'm okay. I'm just...I don't know," she sighed.

"You think too much," he laughed. "Let's go somewhere. Hangout or something."

"I can't. I really have to study."

"Take a break. You deserve it. You work that ass of yours off. Come on. Just the two of us. I mean we hardly see each other with our schedules. It should be fun."

Kerina thought about it. She looked up and into his smoky gray eyes and at his tousled brown hair, and smiled. She did need a break. What harm could it do?

"Okay. Where are we going?"

"Great," he said with a loud clap. "Anywhere."

"Well there's this little club downtown I've been dying to go to. Club Ice. Wanna go there?"

"I'm down," he said absentmindedly.

"Good."

"Good. Now get your ass in gear, pretty girl. We have date later on tonight," he said smacking her ass.

**********

"Ahh shit," Brantley sighed as he rubbed his hands down his face. He had taken a nap... fuck that, he went to sleep, and now it was time to get ready. He dragged himself off his bed and into the bathroom.

"A few drinks with the source of my wet dreams should be fun," Kerina thought as she flat-ironed her dark hair. She figured it would frizz out over time so she put a few pins in it to keep it in place.

"Perfect."

She didn't want to dress up too much, but she'd heard about the place. It was very diverse and played lots of different music and harbored many different people. She decided to be a little rockish. She decided to wear a bright pink tube top and a short tutu skirt she'd fell in love with at the Hot Topic store in the mall. She topped her outfit off with some pink Converse's and earrings. She walked out into the living room and waited for Brantley to finish getting dressed.

His shower was quick and he was heading back to his bedroom in nothing but a white towel wrapped loosely around his waist, when he saw Kerina on the couch.

"You need to get dressed," Kerina teased while looking at him, trying to keep her eyes from wandering lower. He was practically naked.

"I am. I just had to take a shower. You move fast. You weren't there when I went in the bathroom. I should start calling you Edward or something," he joked.

"I'm not a vampire, silly. You just move slowly."

"I move a lot faster than you think, Kerina," he smiled. "I'm like a silent assassin."

"Yea...." Kerina trailed off. "Silent assassin..."

Brantley laughed. "Well, while you think about that, I'm gonna go get dressed. See you in a bit."

He went into his room and to his closet, where he retrieved a pair of jeans off the floor. He picked them up and held them to his nose.

"Smells clean enough," he said, tossing them onto his bed.

"Fuck," he hissed. He only had one shirt hanging up. The rest were in the floor amongst his other dirty clothing. He couldn't wear dirty jeans AND a dirty shirt. That's against the rules. He plucked the gray shirt off its hanger and threw it alongside the jeans.

"Man, I have some laundry to do," he said kicking the soiled clothing back into the closet, and shut the door.

**********

Kerina danced to the pulsing, electronic beat of the song that pumped through the speakers.

"Your love, your love, your love, is my drug," she sang loudly.

Brantley laughed as she jumped up and down to the beat.

"Come on! Don't just stand there. Jump with me," she said trying to convince him to join.

"Hell no," he laughed. "I'm not dancing to this song. It's gay."

Kerina laughed as she continued jumping.

"Hey!" she mouthed. "Your love, your love, your love, is my drug. I like your beard."

"Wow," he chuckled.

"Whew! All that jumping got me parched."

"You want a drink?" he asked.

"I would love a drink, Brant," she smiled cheekily.

He grabbed her hand and led her off the dance floor.

"What can I get you two?" the redhead bartender asked.

"You want a April Apple, White Russian, Piña Colada, a Long Island Iced Tea?

"No thanks. I'm not much of a drinker. I blab too much," she laughed.

She tried to steer clear of alcohol since the night she drank so much, she ended up puking all over her new dress. Besides, she didn't want to get drunk and end up doing something stupid. Like telling Brantley all about her dreams.

"Okay. Two waters, please," Brantley told the bartender.

"Coming up."

"So this is fun. I'm glad you invited me," she said between sips after getting her water.

"Actually, you invited me."

"Oh my gosh. I so did not! You invited me!"

"You say potato, I say tomato."

Kerina almost spit up her water. "What?!" she said laughing loudly.

"You know what I'm trying to say. Anyway, I'm having fun too," he said staring at her.

T-Pain's Reverse Cowgirl blasted through the speakers.

"That's what I'm talking' about," Brantley said smiling.

"Oh you can dance to this, but not Kesha?" she joked.

"Yea. Somethin like that," he said searching the club.

"What if I don't want to dance with you now?" she asked sipping on her water.

"I'd just go ask that girl over there if she wanted to dance with me," he said motioning over to the skinny blonde-haired woman on the dance floor who kept giving him the eye.

"Kerina began to frown, and he continued.

"But I'd rather dance with a certain Kerr Bear."

Kerina couldn't mask the big smile that spread across her face.

"Well since you put it THAT way," she said rising from her seat and grabbing his hand, ushering him back onto the dance floor..

Kerina grinded her bubbly backside against Brantley's crotch. Her hands roamed the curves of her body seductively, and Brantley's followed suit. Brantley had never been so...bold?

She felt his hot breath in the crook of her bare neck and she shivered.

"It's just a dance, Kerr."

"Yea." Just a dance.

**********

"That was so much fun!" Kerina yelled as they walked home.

"Yea, if you call all the girls rushing to the dance floor when the DJ plays 'Baby Got Back' when none of them actually have back," he joked.

"No," she laughed. "I'm talking about when that old man kept giving you the evil eye when I told I was with you."

"That wasn't even funny, Kerr. I seriously thought I was gonna have to give Grandpa a serious beat down back there."

"The funniest part was when you said, 'isn't it past your bedtime. Don't you have to take your teeth and soak them for church tomorrow?' I almost died laughing."

"Well I'm glad you had fun."

"That I did. Let's stop right here. We need milk."

"Okay. Go ahead in. I'll be out here," he said motioning her into the store. She was out as quick as she went in. Most women took forever in stores.

"Why didn't you come in?" she asked as they continued walking.

"I smoked a cigarette," he said turning towards her.

"Whoa," she said trying to fan away the smell on his breath. "I see. Here, take this," she said fishing through her bag. She couldn't find her mints, so she handed him the next best thing. A blueberry ring pop.

"What the hell, Kerr," he said accepting it.

"Well your breath smells like you ate the cigarette," she laughed. "Just eat it."

"What are we like seven?" He opened the foil and popped the candy in his mouth.

"More like nine," she smiled.

**********

When they finally arrived back at their apartment, they said their goodnights and went to their rooms. Kerina stripped out of her clothes, put on an old t-shirt, and said her prayers before jumping into bed. She sighed aloud. She had a goodnight. One of the best she'd had in a while. She reached over and flicked her lamp off, and was greeted with complete darkness.

"Goodnight, world."

**********

Kerina felt her bed dip. She looked up her clock. Dream Brantley never failed her.

Brantley peeled back her covers and joined her in bed. He maneuvered himself so that he was resting in between her spread legs.

"Silent assassin, huh?" she whispered.

Brantley smiled.

"You're going to have to start saying something. This is getting a little old."

"As you wish," he uttered as he bent down to kiss her.

His breath smelled like menthol and tasted like candy.

"I got something for you," he whispered.

"What?"

He reached over onto the floor and picked up something. Kerina couldn't make out what is was, because the room was so dark. She heard a clicking sound and then felt something cold against her wrists.

"What the...?"

"Shh, Kerr. It's okay. I got you."

She felt his fingers travel down her down her body until he reached her panty-clad pussy. He lifted her shirt and fumbled with her panties until she felt them slip from her body.

Boy did he catch her off guard. His long, thick fingers worked miracles in her pussy. He quickly found her spot and fucked her with his skilled digits. He curved them upward, causing her to stir and moan.

He continued his sweet assault. She pulled at the cuffs on her wrists, causing them to dig into her skin. She didn't really care. The pleasure surely outweighed the pain.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted.

"Whoa, potty mouth," he laughed. "You're squirting all over my hand. You can't handle my fingers? Imagine what my dick will do to you."

"Mmmm...."

"But maybe some other time," he said placing a kiss on her soaked pussy.

He got up, uncuffed her, and walked out of the room.

**********

Kerina felt a bright light shine in her face. When she opened her eyes, she immediately shut them back to keep out the sun's bright rays. She really didn't feel like getting up the next morning, but she really had to study since she hadn't the day before. She sat up in bed and yawned. That's when she noticed the purple bruises on her wrists. She immediately looked around the room.

"Shit is starting to get real creepy."

LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers