Inbred: A Family Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers

"She hasn't been keeping him a secret," Richard said. "Darren is at the top of his class in computer science. He is honest and forthright. When he speaks, I can tell that he is not hiding anything, and she is crazy about him. Now if you want to challenge your daughter, you go right ahead."

Nancy thought about getting into it with her head strong daughter and retreated to the kitchen table.

"The best thing for you to do is to be happy that she is happy," Richard said.

Elizabeth broke her kiss with Darren and closed her blouse when she saw her mother move away from the patio door.

"You're so bad," Darren said sliding his hands into her top and taking hold of her full breasts.

"She worries too much. I was just giving her something to look at," Elizabeth said. She squeezed the crotch of Darren's pants. "You seemed to like it."

"I like everything about you," Darren replied.

"So, are you planning on screwing me until you had enough and then dumping me?" Elizabeth asked.

Darren blinked unsure why she would think he would do that to her, but he realized that they had only known each other a couple of weeks. "If you want all the facts, ma'am," he mused. "Will you marry me?"

"Don't play like that Darren," Elizabeth said getting off his lap and walking towards the pool.

Darren followed her. "Liz, I'm serious," he said. "You want to know what my intensions are. I want to marry you right now." He took hold of her arm and turned her to face him. "What I've had on my mind is we could get married, and after we finished school and got good jobs, we could buy a house, and when we get about thirty-five you can start having kids."

Elizabeth laughed. "Thirty-five huh?" she said.

"Well, there is a lot of traveling I want to do before I am a daddy," Darren said smiling.

"Where will we get the money to get a place and pay for food while we finish school?" she said.

"I'm writing some software programs on the side," he said.

"My tips aren't that bad at the restaurant," she added. "The good this is that we wouldn't have to live off of what we make. I have a trust fund."

"So, is that a yes?" Darren asked.

"Before I answer that," Elizabeth said. "When you came to pick me up at my job, you saw customers hitting on me. Will you be able to handle men flirting and coming on to your wife, because I'm not going to a waitress forever, you know. In the real business world that kind of thing happens to."

"As long as your heart belongs to me, I can handle anything," Darren said.

"So, you'll be okay if you saw some guy grab my butt?" Elizabeth asked.

"I don't know how okay I'll be with that, but I'll trust you," he replied.

"Fare enough," Elizabeth said. "As long as you are honest with me. Even if you screw some other girl, you let me know before I find out some other way. You are going to see girls from time to time that you are going to want to sleep with. I understand that, but no matter who it is I want to be the first to know."

"I guess you're right about that," Darren said folding his arms. "That's true for girls too. Denise and mom know they go after guys they want; I guess it would be true for you as well. I think that it would be good if we are open about sex with other people. I don't want to get married just so that I can get a divorce."

"Neither do I," she replied. "We have no idea what the future will bring, but if we prepare for those types of things, then we can get pass them."

3

Genes

Gloria slammed the telephone down and made herself another drink. What her daughter said to her echoed in her mind. She did what she felt she had to do to get the things that she needed for herself and her two children. Allowing a man to paw her was nothing compared to the smiles on their faces come Christmas morning.

Thoughts of how naive she once was with the father of her children filled her head. He kept her hanging on while he dated other women and pretended to care for her, so she would ask him for child support. She had bought all of his lies, but in the end all she got from him was screwed and left with two kids. It wasn't until he had finally left her for good that she began to see the truth. She was able to see that all men wanted was to get between her legs. She also realized that she could use her body to get what she needed and wanted.

Her heart ached from calling her daughter a whore. She felt she had sacrificed so much to give her son and daughter everything they needed. The last thing she wanted to see was her daughter following in her footsteps.

"Oh damn!" Denise exclaimed covering her naked crotch. She stared at his manhood that was covered with their fluids. Her mouth dropped open at the site of the immense tool. She thought that she had already seen the biggest one, and it was one that she was not suppose to have gotten. This one had just taking her places that she hadn't been before.

"Take it," Don said with a commanding soft tone.

Denise slide down to the foot of the bed and handle the penis. She used her lips and tongue to clean the mixed fluids from his length and then gave every inch of it caring attention.

"Hold it right there and look up," Don said.

Denise looked up to the flash of his camera. She had never had a photograph taken of her in such a compromising position. It shared her a bit, but she didn't want to question him.

"Lay back, beautiful," he said giving her shoulder a nudge. "You are so incredible. I don't want to miss a single movement." He snapped pictures as she moved around on the queen-sized bed.

Gloria looked at the clock. It was almost 10PM. She got up from the sofa and when to the front door as Gordon Hensley pulled his Cadillac into the driveway. He was never late. Every two weeks he showed up to receive payment for the lease on her home. It was the arrangement that Gloria suggested and that Gordon held her to.

Gordon nodded to Gloria and entered without saying a word and headed straight back to Gloria's bedroom. She followed him dutifully. She knelt at his feet and began removing his shoes as he sat on the edge of her bed removing his shirt.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked.

Gordon stopped and looked at her. "Gloria, whatever it is I don't have time for it right now. Get undressed, and I'll fix my own drink," he replied.

With Gordon everything was always the same. He did not like surprises. He arrived at the same time and left at the same time. Gloria met Gordon's wife Ginger a couple of times and she could tell that Gordon treated her with the same familiarity. He always did what he said he was going to do and expected everyone else to do the same.

Gloria prepared herself in the position that Gordon preferred and waited for him. She had no other thoughts about engaging him in idle conversation. They had an agreement and she would do her part.

"Gloria, I don't know what's going on today," Gordon said climbing on the bed behind her. "Ginger was also acting strange. I give her very simple tasks, and all she has to do is what she's told. This is our agreement, Gloria. This is what I come here for. I don't expect you to do more than you are doing right now. It is a very simple arrangement. Don't do anything to mess this up. I look forward to the time to come and see you. I would be very disappointed if that changed."

Gloria moved in ways that she knew would make Gordon happy as he took his payment. The word whore echoed in her head as she did her duty.

Denise staggered down the basement steps behind Don, with a bottle in one hand, and the glass in the other. Don used his basement as a private photo studio. He had lighting equipment setup in three mockup rooms. One was a bed room with a canopy; the next was a living room that had a sofa, end tables and a coffee table; and the last one was a kitchen with appliances that did not work.

Denise stood straight and took in the scene. She had a vision of young boys sitting in front of a television set watching her getting gang-banged. She looked at Don as he began setting up one of the video cameras. The reality of the situation came down on her like a ton of bricks with a sobering effect.

"I got to go," Denise said sitting the bottle of wine and glass on the floor and ran up the stairs. She picked up her keys and found herself running out to her car completely naked that time. She backed out of the driveway more conscious of her nakedness as drove back to her mother's house.

Gordon was backing out of Gloria's driveway as Denise tried to pull in. Denise hunched down in her car as she backed out to allow Gordon to proceed.

Denise knew the reason Gordon was at her mother's house, and the last thing she wanted was the white man getting any ideas about her. She pulled her car to the back of the house and tried her best to sneak in the back door undetected.

Gloria looked back over her shoulder as she made coffee at Denise's failed attempt to go unnoticed. Gloria decided not to say anything. She knew she was in no position to pass judgment on her daughter. After all, she had traded sexual favors for her lease payment.

Denise felt relief from the stream out of the shower head. She still felt drunk. She didn't feel like she had drunk that much wine and wine usually didn't affect her so strongly. She scrubbed her body washing away the grim and Don's fluids from her body. There had always been something about taking a shower that made her feel as if she was getting a fresh start.

"Hey?" Gloria said knocking on the bathroom door while Denise dried off from the shower. She handed her daughter a cup of coffee. "It's hot," she said.

"Thank you," Denise said accepting the cup.

Gloria nodded her head and slipped back out the door.

Richard looked up from his magazine as his younger daughter Brittany tried sneaking in the kitchen door. "Late night, huh?" he said.

"Shit!" Brittany exclaimed in a hushed voice.

"It's about time for you and me to have a heart to heart," he said.

Brittany stood silent as her stepfather examined the outfit that he explicitly did not approve of her wearing. She was surprised that the expression on his face was not one of anger.

"Let's go outside," he said. "I don't want to wake everyone."

Brittany assumed that he meant there was going to be some yelling. She flinched when he lifted the back of her skirt uncovering her thong. She knew that she had broken every rule that he had set for her, and she was about to find out her punishment.

Richard went to the cabinet and took out a bottle of Champaign and two wine glasses. "Follow me," he told her and headed out the back door. He contemplated the words he was going to say as he sat down at the edge of the pool. "Sit close to me," he said handing her one of the glasses.

Brittany clearly didn't know what to make of this. She sat with her short skirt tucked as much as she could between her crossed legs with her hand over her lap as she had been taught.

"Brittany, I'm going to find out the truth, and then we are going to have a serious talk," Richard said. "I've asked you before if you were a virgin, but seeing that you have begun to lie to me about other things I don't know if I can believe anything you say anymore."

"I..." Brittany started.

"Honey, don't talk until I tell you to," he said putting his finger to her lips. "Don't make things any worse than they already are. Hold the glass up and uncross your legs. I'm guessing that they haven't been crossed all night."

Brittany felt a tremble deep in her gut. She had no idea what her stepfather intended to do, but her feelings told her that it wasn't going to be good.

Richard lifted the front of Brittany's skirt to her stomach. "At least you had the decency to wear a thong that matched the color of your skirt," he said examining the barely there garment.

Brittany's fear increased and she began to tremble slightly. Richard noticed that right away and poured her glass full of Champaign.

"I guess you decided to be all grown up now," he said. "Drink up."

Brittany brought the glass to her lips. She loved Champaign, but it was really bitter to her right then.

"It's probably my fault," he said. "I've been trying to keep you a little girl, while letting your sister do whatever she pleased right in front of you. I want you to know that I wasn't playing favorites. Elizabeth and I had this same talk when she was about your age and wanted to experience things for herself."

"I'm not a little girl anymore, daddy," Brittany said.

"Well, it's more to being grown than staying out all hours of the night and drinking Champaign," Richard continued. "Part of being an adult is accepting responsibility for yourself and the things that you do. Just because you have the body of a woman doesn't mean that you are ready to handle it."

"What do you mean?" Brittany asked.

"Dressing like that will not only attract the guys you want to attack, but it will also attract many that you don't," Richard said refilling their glasses. "I want to know if you are still a virgin, but I'm going to find out for myself."

Brittany gasped when her stepfather spread her legs wider and reached for her crotch. She wanted to tell him that she was not a virgin, but she felt paralyzed. He had never touched her in such a way, though he had seen her nude on many occasions. He wasn't rough like the guys she made out with, nor was he clumsy as he penetrated her with his thick finger.

"Okay, that's settled," Richard said removing his hand from her and pouring their glasses full again.

Brittany drank hers right down and held it out for a refill. Her heart was threatening to jump right out of her shirt.

"I'm no longer going to threat you like my sweet little girl," Richard said. "I'm going to expect you to act like the woman you are now. You don't get to give me your little girl act when you want something from me. If you try that my answer will be no, no matter what the issue is. You are also free game to every guy out there that wants to have sex with you. I'm warning you. Men don't like to be teased."

Brittany listened to her stepfather's lecture, but she wondered why he felt it necessary to put his finger inside of her. She drank more of the Champaign and she noticed the budge in his shorts. She wondered if he was looking at her like a woman.

"I love you, but you will have to handle your own affairs, just like any other woman," Richard continued. "You are very attractive and some women who are built the way that you are would use that to their advantage. Do you know what I mean by that?"

"You mean flirting?" Brittany replied.

"What I mean is you letting some guy feel you up," he said taking her left breast in his hand and massaging it, "for a free oil change on your car, or having sex with a man so he would give you a promotion at work." He moved his down to her crotch and rubbed it before withdrawing it to grab the empty bottle.

Brittany saw something in her stepfather that she had never seen before; lust. It was as clear as day. Her own stepfather was attracted to her.

"Let's get a couple more bottles," Richard said standing and then reaching down to take her hand. "We have a lot to talk about. One of those things is part of your trust fund."

Brittany's glazed eyes lit up. She had made a mental list of all the things she was going to buy once she got her trust fund, but she hadn't figured that she would be getting any of it so soon. She held on to her stepfather's arm as they went back in the house.

"Hey, what are you'll doing up so late?" Elizabeth asked through her yawn as she poured herself a glass of water.

"Brittany has decided to become a woman," Richard said to his older stepdaughter.

Elizabeth froze and looked at the two of them. She saw that Brittany was dressed in an outfit she new her stepfather found totally unacceptable for a young girl. The look in her stepfather's eyes told her that he intended on having the same talk she received years ago. "Try not to make too much noise," she said giving her sister a warm smile before heading back to her bedroom.

Richard got a couple of bottles of Champaign from the cupboard and handed them to Brittany and then retrieved the keys to the pool house. "We won't disturb anyone in the pool house," he said leading the way.

The hot tub in the pool house had been left on by Elizabeth and Darren, which made the glass steamy and air warm. Richard filled a bucket full with ice from the ice chest and sat it on the edge of the hot tub.

"It's all ready. We might as well enjoy it," he said as he began removing his clothes.

Brittany had a very strong feeling that her stepfather's intention was to have her. The very thought of it made her a bit more eager to get into the hot tub. She stripped away her clothes without shame. She arched her back as she descended into the water allowing her full youthful breasts to dance above the bubbles. "It feels nice," she said.

Richard took his time getting into the hot tub. His manhood displayed proudly in front of him swaying back and forth. He noticed her stare. "It's not appropriate for you to call me daddy anymore," he said. He stood over her with his hips at her face.

"What if someone finds out," Brittany said taking hold of his thick tool. She licked the tip, took half the length in and out of her warm mouth, and then licked slowly as she looked up at him.

"You are a grown woman now," he replied. "What you do is your own business. You'll be getting fifty thousand dollars of your trust fund to do with as you please."

"What about mom?" she asked.

"What about her?" he replied. "You are not a little girl anymore. She will respect that as she respected that about Elizabeth."

Brittany took him and demonstrated her womanly knowledge. She unleashed all of her secret desires that she had locked away. Richard was a handsome man with dark hair and gray at his temples. She felt a sense of liberation as she acted on him.

4

Working Together

"I going out for a walk," Gloria said putting down her coffee and dropping her robe on the sofa. "Would you walk with me?"

Denise had been in near silent thought for almost an hour. She looked outside and saw the sun rising over the trees. "Let me get my shoes," she said sitting her cup on the coffee table.

The morning was still with a slight chill in the air, and the dew glistened over the grass. It was one of the nicest things about their neighborhood. The neighbors were usually quiet on weekend mornings. Denise walked beside her mother in her white sports bra and pajama bottoms. Gloria wore her sleeping gown and her house shoes as they made their way slowly up the block.

"You were right about what you said to me yesterday," Gloria said. "I had no right to go off on you like that."

"I really wished I hadn't stormed out of there with no clothes on," Denise said.

"I guess I was feeling guilty about the stuff I do and was trying to pin it on you," Gloria said stopping on the sidewalk to face her daughter. "If anybody is a whore, I am. I think everybody knows that by now."

"Who cares what they think," Denise said. "They aren't the ones who are paying your bills. They are just jealous anyway."

Gloria smiled and gave her daughter a hug. They turned back towards their house just in time to see Eric coming out to get his morning paper. They giggled seeing him in his striped pajamas and fluffy house shoes.

"Good morning ladies," Eric said undressing both of the women with his eyes.

"Good morning Eric," Gloria said stopping in the driveway.

"I'd surely like to follow you'll home," he said.

"You know Eric, I've been meaning to talk to you about trading in my car for a new one," Gloria said shifting her weight knowing that the sun to her back silhouetted her body through her gown.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
696 Followers