Incall with a Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh, there's no need to apologise," she said. "We don't finish until I say we finish, remember."

She slowly twisted in his lap, letting the soft folds of her vagina rub around his cock. Jack felt a pleasurable stirring as his member came back to life. He felt himself stiffening inside her, urged on by the ministrations of her hot flesh.

"That's it," she coaxed.

She squeezed her pussy around him, gripping his cock, sucking it into her, letting her soft folds coat it in warm juices that tingled against his skin. She settled back, letting his full length slide all the way inside her.

"That was your practise, to get you back into the flow of things," Nicole said. "Now let's have some proper sex."

She arched her back and began to pump her hips against his. The motions were slow to start with, but they quickly became faster and stronger until the whole bed was rocking with the force of their coupling. Jack tried to keep up, but quickly realised he couldn't. He lay back and let Nicole ride his body.

Ride him she did. She varied her pace, pumping against him hard, driving him almost to the peak of orgasm and then slowing down, letting his body cool down, letting it plateau, before she started up again, driving his helpless body to the next, higher peak. Perspiration poured from Jack's forehead and his heart beat so fast he was worried it might burst from his chest. And he wasn't really doing anything. He had no idea how Nicole could maintain her pace. All the time he felt the heavenly friction as the hot walls of her vagina rubbed against his cock.

Looking up at her, watching her full breasts sway with the motions of her body, Jack was both awestruck by her beauty and terrified by the animalistic passion he saw in her face.

Finally, he could take no more. Nicole took him to the highest peak, and held him there, her vagina gently quivering around his dick. Jack felt a throbbing sensation down his shaft and in his balls, slowly building in intensity.

"Mmm yes," Nicole murmured. "You really are ready to burst. Relax. Let it out. Release the tension."

She leaned back and spread her wings wide. She slowly eased her body up and down his cock, letting her vagina squeeze and suck every millimetre of his shaft. Her pussy paid special attention to the fleshy head of his cock, gently squeezing the ridge of the hood, bathing the tip in her warm, tingly juices.

"Release it into me."

She collapsed on him, crushing her soft breasts against his chest as she embraced him. Her lips, boiling hot, covered his throat and neck with passionate kisses. Her wings fell across them both, filling the air with a heavy, musky scent.

Jack grunted and bucked up so hard he feared his spine might snap. His back continued to convulse as he thrust his hips against hers. His cock spurted inside her and he felt his muscles spasm with the force of the ejaculation. Hungrily, her pussy gulped down every drop of semen and coerced his cock for more. He obliged, pumping great spurts of cum into her slick channel until it felt like his testicles were completely drained. Then the tremors died down and Jack lay back, panting from the exertion. Worn out, but pleasantly so.

Nicole nuzzled his neck, murmuring in pleasure.

"You enjoyed that didn't you," she purred.

"That was wonderful," Jack said, a little out of breath. "I didn't think I'd be able to manage a second time. I never could before."

"We aren't finished yet," Nicole said. In one swift motion she rolled onto her back and pulled him on top of her. Her legs crossed around his waist and her arms wrapped around his chest. The embrace was completed as her wings folded around his body like a heavy blanket.

"You don't get away until you give me more," she said. Playfully, she squeezed his sides with her thighs.

"I don't think I have any more," Jack said. If she was serious then he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. He was completely trapped in her embrace, not that he minded. The warm curves of her body were not something he was in any mood to escape.

"I think my pussy will change your mind on that," Nicole said.

Jack opened his mouth in surprise as he felt Nicole's vagina tighten around his cock. A peristaltic contraction gripped his member and pulled it down into the hidden folds of her flesh. He felt soft flesh squeeze and undulate around his cock, bringing him first back to full hardness and then sucking on his cock with a gentle, but insistent, milking action.

"You need to be very still now," she whispered in his ear, serious now. "This will be extremely pleasurable as long as you don't struggle."

A muscular ring of flesh contracted around Jack's cock and rolled up and down its length with firm, rhythmic strokes. Beneath him Nicole gently rocked her hips, aiding the motions of her vagina as it squeezed and sucked Jack's erection to greater hardness and length.

"Mmm yes," Nicole murmured, her tone playful again. "My pussy has you now. She's going to suck and suck until there's nothing left."

Jack couldn't last long against this level of sensation. He moaned as he drove his hips forward, thrusting his cock deeper into her hot body. Her pussy gripped him tight and refused to let him go. Hungrily Nicole squeezed and sucked every last drop of semen from his cock.

Gasping, Jack fell back down on her. That had taken a lot out of him. Three in a night, he hadn't been able to do that even when he was a young man. He lay on top of her, panting for breath and thinking about just how far removed he must seem from an ideal of male virility.

Nicole didn't seem to care. She planted soft kisses on his neck and throat and whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

"Relax and let my pussy milk you."

Her vagina continued to suck and squeeze Jack's cock. His erection wasn't subsiding. Jack was starting to feel a little strange. Hot flashes boiled through his blood. His senses span. He felt like he was losing touch with his own body. Every breath he took filled his lungs with the musky perfume of her pheromones. His thoughts were a little foggy.

Another orgasm hit, but this time the ejaculation was slower, longer and less violent. His body trembled, but was otherwise still as Nicole pulled him deeper into her embrace.

This wasn't right, Jack thought. He felt weak, helpless; his body completely limp as Nicole wrapped him tighter in her black wings.

"Nic...?" he questioned.

"Shh," she whispered, her soft lips pressing against his.

Another orgasm crashed into the back of the previous, then another, and another. He felt the pleasurable pulses running up his cock as he spurted a continuous stream into her hot centre. More than he could possibly produce. He didn't care. He didn't want this to end.

He heard his heart beating, felt blood pounding in his ears. Was he dying?

Did he care?

Her embrace was so warm, so tender. He wanted to empty himself into her. She could have him all.

"That's enough," Nicole said, her voice cutting through the perfumed cocoon she'd spun around him.

Her vagina dilated until the walls were no longer pleasurably rubbing against Jack's cock. She unwrapped her wings and gently rolled Jack onto his back.

He lay back and didn't move for a while as he struggled to get his breath back. While he rested Nicole ran soothing hands through his hair and across his forehead.

"Mmm, I think you needed that," she said.

"Oh yes," Jack agreed, a little out of breath.

"You were silly to deny yourself for so long. It's not healthy."

"I couldn't," Jack said. "Not back then. It didn't seem right."

Nicole straddled his chest and smiled down at him. "Silly. Life is to be lived, not squandered in devotion to the passed. If you had died would you rather your wife spent the rest of her days in mourning or gone out and been happy."

"I would have wanted her to be happy," Jack said.

Nicole leaned right down until the tip of her delicate little nose was just touching his. "So why do you think your wife would want any different?"

Jack had no answer to that.

Nicole put a finger on his chest, right above his beating heart. "She will always be a part of you. Nothing will ever take her away or replace her. Your heart is a jewellery box, filled with the glittering reminders of every special person you ever cherished. Once you close the lid a little bit of their light is forever shut off from the world."

"So what precious stone are you?" Jack asked.

"Don't be silly," she smiled, "I'm just your Professional Relaxation Therapist." She swung an elegant leg over his face as she got off his body.

Jack tried to get up and all of a sudden the room started to swim.

"Careful," Nicole said, supporting him. "You're going to be a little woozy for a while."

"Well, I'll always keep a place in my..." Jack went to pat his chest and paused. That sex had been mind-blowing, especially after his long abstinence, but when he looked at her he felt... emptiness.

"You won't feel love for me," she explained with a trace of sadness. "Humans can't."

Before Jack could enquire further she switched on the main light and walked round blowing out the candles. She took her clothes from a rack against the far wall and then helped Jack to get dressed.

"I'll make you a coffee," she said. "It will help you recover."

In the kitchen Jack pulled out his chequebook and pen while she prepared him a strong cup of coffee.

"When can I see you again?" he asked.

"In four months time," Nicole said. "It's a rule for all my clients, for their own benefit. My attentions can become highly addictive."

She passed him a steaming cup of jet-black coffee.

"Make the cheque payable to 'Bat Companions'," she said. "If anyone investigates your finances they will see that you made a donation to a charity devoted to the preservation of bats. I am very discreet and I expect my clients to be the same."

"Bats?"

"Creatures of the night should stick together," Nicole smiled. Her clothes hid her pale flesh, but she made no attempt to hide her horns, wings and those fathomless black eyes.

"You really are a... demon?" It felt strange to use the word, even though he could see her slender black tail flicking behind her legs.

Nicole smiled and glanced demurely down.

It was hard for Jack to take in. Not only had he just had the best sex in years, he'd just had incredible sex with a girl who wasn't even human. Yeovil's 'special' felt like an understatement of colossal proportions. He wondered how many other people were privy to this world that ran alongside normal, everyday existence.

"Are there any... How many more are... I mean why have we never heard?" Jack had so many questions they spilled over the top of each other.

"There are more. Not many, a few hiding in the shadows amongst you," Nicole answered. "You hear evidence of our existence from time to time. You choose not to believe it, dismissing the stories as the ramblings of lunatics."

Jack shook his head. "It's an odd thing to have your eyes opened, even more so when you reach my age."

Nicole smiled. If anything she looked even more radiant. Her skin had picked up a little more colour. Then Jack recalled the bed, the weakness he'd felt as he'd ejaculated into her.

"Back there, on the bed. You fed off me?" he said.

Nicole nodded. "Yes. I'm a succubus. We feed off sexual energy. I took some of yours. Not enough to harm you or cause permanent damage, but you'll feel a little more tired than normal for a couple of days while your body replenishes what was lost. It's a little like giving blood."

"So I'm nothing more than a light snack," Jack laughed. "That's one for the ego."

"A very tasty little snack," Nicole said, running her hands over his chest. "You'd better leave before I work up more of an appetite," she purred.

Jack let her lead him down the hallway and to the door. Before leaving he stopped and paused. There was something he had to ask.

"On the bed when we... at the end... if we... if you... hadn't stopped..."

"You would have died," Nicole said. "I would have drained your life completely and then consumed your soul."

Jack looked into her eyes and saw nothing. The more he looked the more he felt as if a limitless black abyss yawned beneath him. He shivered.

"I thought so," Jack said. "I think I knew at the time. And I didn't care. I knew and I wanted it. Does that sound strange? Your other clients, do they ever ask you to take them..." he paused, a dryness settling on his tongue. What frightened him was that he didn't know whether this was a question or a request. "...all the way?"

"Yes," she replied, "all the time. It's not what they want though, even if they think it is. My kind are as deadly as they are beautiful. While under our spell men will offer us their lives and think they want nothing more in the world than for us to take them."

"So you never...?"

"Sometimes," she said. "When my clients are dying or are in so much pain that life is no longer worth living. I go to them and bring sweetness to their final moments."

"You don't sound like a typical demon," Jack said. Although, when he thought about it, he didn't really know what a typical demon was.

"The world is not painted in black and white," Nicole replied.

"No, it isn't," Jack replied.

"I do what I have to, to survive," Nicole said. "The shadows to hide in are fewer and smaller for creatures like me. Humans may not be powerful, but they are numerous. Kill enough of them and they will find a way to destroy you no matter how wily or powerful you are. This way is better. Why kill to take something that is offered freely and will keep coming back?"

"Makes sense," Jack said. "You give us pleasure and we give you sustenance."

He kissed her lightly on the cheek before walking back down the stairs and onto the street.

Maybe he should be a little more patient with Susan, he thought. Her heart was in the right place. She was also quite attractive now that he thought about it.

Nicole smiled as she watched him go.

"... and absolution," she murmured to herself, closing the door on the night.

12