Incarnate

Story Info
He's hidden his hunger for too long.
1.5k words
3.88
16.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Far too long have I hidden from my hunger. I have lain asleep long and lonely for over 200 yrs now. But something has brought desire back into my life. I was once a powerful and deadly creature. Vibrant and full of nightly mischief's. Then despair set me into depression and I hid in long dead sleep.

Far it was then that some slayer found my long love and while she slept he had driven the stake into her heart and decapitated her beautiful head. I was too late to save her but I did have my vengeance on that stupid mortal. Still vengeance is a lonely mistress. And It led me into a long sorrowful depression. One that is only just begun to find a cure.

You see some think that we vampires have no soul. This is not true. Yes it does depart our bodies as we sleep. Only the very oldest of us and the strongest are able to hold onto that soul in daytime. And most of the ancients gets tired of existence, as I did. And from time to time we and go into hibernation. But the soul is still there. And for sometime I have waited for the soul of my departed to be reincarnate.

I have sensed this soul on earth once again. So I rise to feed and regain my strength that I may search for her. I know she will look nothing like her former self. And that she will not remember the centuries of darkness we spent together. But I will know her and win her love again. Once again our love will bring meaning to this oblivion of immortal existence.

Much has changed in 200 yrs. Machines have taken the place of horses and ships sail without the wind. The world has exploded with a massive population while I slept. All these mortals run crazily around the globe tending to their wants and wishes. Never slowing down to enjoy the pitiful life they are given.

There is a frantic movement all the time. I can see how they have accomplished so much in such a small time. But so naive are they. Most of them have lost belief in any thing magic.

Truly most magic has departed this world long ago. But a few believers and adepts still linger. Most have given over to logic. How simple they are. Even us Vampires are delegated to fiction and fantasy. But we must live in the darkness so we have promoted that theme it is true.

Still I find these new mortals exciting. There music is their one saving grace. And a movement known as Goth. Here are the souls of past vampires. They have been really exploring the Old styles of dress and mixing it with new and exciting and delicious trends. I am glade to see that some of my old friends have also been awakened by this new movement and gotten interested. It will make for some exciting parties at the very least.

And so as I suspected has I have my love in this movement of kindred souls. No she doesn't look at all like the Morgana of old. Morgana had fire for hair and was tall as most men at six feet. No This lass is only five feet five at most.

Her Hair is darker than night. And her eyes are the color of the sky instead of the deep green of the past. But it is her soul and she is beautiful to behold on this earth once again.

I have begun to woo her already and I was glade to see she has not a kindred love chosen as yet. So that will make my courting of her a bit easier. Though she is much younger than I. She is only 22 now and I was made Vampire at mid 40.

Still I don't think it will be that big of a challenge to overcome. In the old world it was more common true. But even in this time age is not seen as the big decider of love.

There are many older women here that have younger men and that is as it should be also. Love and passion will always overcome those mortal immoralities.

My love has begun to suspect something strange of me. I began to show up and some of the clubs she visited. We dance to wild exciting dances and she was smitten with me right away. But I have not told her of her past life yet.

Nor have I taken her into my bed. She has made advances herself as I suspected she would. Her soul has always been passionate. But what has worried her I think is that she has asked me out into the daylight and I have declined. It is true that I am so ancient that I can walk undr the sun without fear. But I abhor the sunlight. Although it is only mildly painful it is too bright and ugly. I am very happy with my endless nights. The moon is the only orb I want in the heavens.

Soon I will give in to our passion for each other. But first I must tell her of my true desire. For her to spend eternity with me. For I cannot bear to lay with her if she would not be willing to become Vampire. I could not stand the thought of losing her again. And I would not want to partake of her passion and be hopelessly lost if she does not want eternity. So when I see her tonight I will tell her of her past. I will use my magic to show her the love we once shared. And offer her that and more if she so desires.

She came to me on the full moon last. I held her in my arms as I washed her in my magic. With it I have shown her of the life she once had. I have shown her the love we once shared and the countless ages we partook of each other.

As I hoped she pressed herself to me and asked that we once more could share such passion. I could only smile and begin to fulfill her wish.

I took her into my arms and transported her into my lair. I held her with my eyes as she slowly undressed for me. Her pale skin was caressed by her long black tresses. I was dazed as I touched this dark angel's skin. But she was ravenous with her passion and her kiss demanded my attention.

I had to taste her deeply. I laid her on the dark velvet I had prepared for her. She moaned softly as my first bite of the evening entered into her. Just a little nibble really. A gentle tease upon her delicious neck.

I moved down her body then to her breast. And there I tasted more deeply. She whimpered this time as I sucked harder from her. Her body tensed and she tried to hold me there as I began to move once more. But I had to taste her amporhoric juices between her thighs.

I nibbled my way down her body to this black triangle of passion. Long did I drink from my love. Nearly too long for I began to fell her pulse weaken.

So I removed my self from this feast for a bit. She lie there helpless barely did her soft breast rise or fall. But her eyes told me she was not ready to end her passions yet.

I came back up to her neck then. But I did not require another taste of her. I was ready to give her of myself. I gently parted her voluptuous lips with my tongue. Then I picked up the dagger I had prepared near the head of our bed. With it I cut my own neck. Across my jugular vixen so that the blood would flow greatly from me.

My Love quickly regained her strength as she fed on my fiery blood. Blood that her own har made warm and delicious.

As she drank from me I Began to enter her with my manhood. Slowly at first till her strength had been regained. But soon it was my love who began to increase the momentum of our love making. She never quit sucking my neck as she wildly rolled over on top of me. I was feeling the power of our love inside me once again. It grew to a wild explosive crescendo that was driving my passion into her. It was a good thing that she passed out when we came together I think. For I would not have the strength to stop her if she had continued to feast upon me. Nor would I have wanted to.

But we are together now. As we were always meant to be. And this time I will be more careful should some slayer come near. I have already decided that I will hunt down any slayers that still exist. Though I have only heard of one in a place called St Louis. Beware Slayers... I hunt Thee.