Incendiary Circumstances Ch. 02

Story Info
The educator and the black guy.
1.2k words
52.8k
10

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After more than a week of working together, Blaine and Marie enjoyed a comfortable camaraderie despite their myriad differences. He was a (somewhat) wet-behind-the-ears black college kid and she a fifty-two year old white wife and teacher.

By the middle of the second week, Blaine sensed something had changed between them but he wasn't exactly sure what it meant. He became more confident around Marie and the thrusts and parries of his conversation often showed it, especially when the unusual pair ate lunch together.

Marie, too, noticed the change in Blaine's demeanor and it unnerved her. Despite the significant edge in seniority she maintained, he was physically more able and he enjoyed showing her his prowess. He deliberately picked up heavy objects flashing his shiny onyx coated sinew and muscle.

"Blaine, that's too heavy," she'd protest even as her eyes feasted on his flesh. It wasn't that she wanted him physically; she knew that was out of the question. He did, however, rekindle memories, or a certain memory anyway, and Marie took the heat of that memory home with her.

"I have to get into shape for football," Blaine would tell her, letting her know of his youth and athletic gifts.

Their relationship took another, more dramatic shift one morning when the assistant superintendent in charge of the project caught up with the pair in an old storage closet housing mostly books. His remark was off handed, natural, but it brought out recollections as dusty as the textbooks.

"See you, Blaine. See you, Mrs. Brady," he'd said as he hurried off.

Blaine let the comment fester for more than an hour until the two sat down in an empty classroom next to the closet to eat their lunch. He'd seen Marie stick her tongue out at their boss for his comment like her reaction was borne of the same familiarity as his aside.

"Do they still call you that?" Blaine asked.

Of course Marie was completely confused. She hadn't been playing that "Mrs. Brady" reference over and over in her mind for the last 75 minutes like Blaine had.

"Call me what, dear?" Marie asked. She'd taken to referring to Blaine as "dear" like she was talking to one of her students.

"Mrs. Brady."

Marie Provost looked a lot like Florence Henderson. When Blaine was still a student in the elementary school where Marie taught, one of his friends mentioned that fact to him. He hadn't a clue who Carol Brady orThe Brady Bunch were but he went home that afternoon and found the show in re-runs on TV. He knew he liked Marie even then.

"Oh that," Marie laughed. "Didn't they call me that back when you were in school?"

"Yes," Blaine admitted.

"Did you?" Marie asked.

"Of course," Blaine smiled, relieved that Ms. Provost wasn't going to reprimand him. "You do look a lot like her. You...you're very pretty like she was."

"Why Blaine, what a nice thing to say!"

"It's true. I used to..." Blaine began then fumbled for words that didn't sound like the thought that had jumped immediately into his mind which was jerk off when he was old enough while watching Marie's doppelganger on TV. "...think of you when I watched the show," he concluded lamely.

Marie immediately sensed the danger in what the boy didn't say and tried to deflect her uneasiness by changing the subject.

"Oh I doubt that Blaine. With all the girlfriends you had?"

"Girlfriends? Back then? I didn't even date until I started college." It was true. After the pregnancy he promised his parents he'd never do anything to risk that again. And he'd kept his promise, focusing on his studies, leaving females to fantasy.

"But what about that girl you knocked..." Marie froze. She wasn't supposed to know about that. Nobody was. But the words were out there now and even an act of Congress couldn't recall them.

Blaine said four words before becoming completely silent. "You know about that?" He went and sat on some boxes facing the wall. His proud posture shrank. Marie felt so bad but didn't know what to do. Her mouth was open but no words fell out because none formed in her brain.

In her regret, Marie did something even stupider than what had gotten her into trouble to start with. She confessed something embarrassing of her own to try to make Blaine feel better.

"I'm so sorry, Blaine," she began, sitting next to him and putting her hand on his shoulder. "I had no right to bring that up but you're not the only one who's done something you wish you hadn't."

Marie started to tell him of wearing a pair of mismatched shoes, chuckling because "both of them for the same foot" but Blaine wasn't having any part of that.

"That's not the same at all, Marie," he protested, trying sincerely not to pout. Pouting was something his mother absolutely forbade.

Misfiring on her first apology attempt only served to make matters worse. Blaine felt poorer and so did she. So she started over letting her sympathy for the young man override her good sense.

Marie told Blaine something about sex, about the time when she used a lack of judgment during a dark period in her marriage. She'd gone out drinking and dancing with girl friends on several occasions. She'd pushed her body against those of men she didn't know.

On one occasion she let a younger man, a black man take her outside. She made out with him and let him feel her up in the back of his car. He even had his cock out and in her hand before she came to her senses and made her escape.

Marie told this to Blaine to make him feel better, to give him something "on her" to even things out for her knowing about the pregnancy.

"Wow," said the young black who became immediately suspicious. "Really?"

"I swear," Marie said holding up her hand like she was taking an oath and using her finger to cross her heart.

"What was the name of the bar?" Blaine asked, seeking to confirm veracity in details, then the guy's name when Marie answered the first question.

"I didn't even know," Marie confessed, looking down in disappointment.

"Mrs. Brady goes out to a car with a black guy and doesn't know his name?" Blaine teased. Obviously her confession made him feel better and that made Marie feel better.

"I swear," Marie said for the second time in less than thirty seconds.

"Was it Andre?" Blaine asked.

Marie was startled. Her heart was in her throat. Did Blaine know? What did Blaine know? How could he know? She answered with the truth.

"I didn't know at the time. I found out later. How did you know?"

"It was a guess. Dre is a legend around here. All my friends have heard tales about him picking up white women. They can't resist him. You sure you got away. I heard once he got hold of you, you stayed got."

"I must be the only one that didn't. I guess he didn't think it beneficial, legend-wise, to talk about me."

Blaine gave Marie a hug and thanked her for making him feel better. But a Rubicon had been crossed. The topic of sex had been broached and all the worms were last seen wriggling out of their cans. Their conversations would never be as innocent again.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
Mmmmm...

All this making me wait is making me wet :)

XXX

Marie

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 01 A busty wife keeps an eye on two black, teen neighbors.in Interracial Love
Exploitable Lust Pt. 01 Bored mother and wife has chance encounter.in Interracial Love
More Stories