Incense of Incest Ch. 00-01

Story Info
She finds a potion that will make her brother love her.
2.5k words
3.78
66.3k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 03/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro.

Jack and Jill, they were complete opposites. Jack was the computer nerd and Jill was the "goth". Well, the fact that they were both social outsiders might have been a common thing between them - but Jack didn't like to think of himself as "that kind of nerd". Jack had plenty of friends. There were four other guys that he hung out with regularly - all of them "computer nerds", and to Jack they were all nerdier than he was. He thought he was the least nerdy in his group. There was also Sara (Jack's girlfriend) and her gang of friends (she had anywhere from one to five friends at any one time, it was hard to keep track of them all). Jack and Sara got along well for one reason: they both loved sex. Every chance they got they were at each other like wild animals. Jack was a little worried that it might be a phase, but it had been three months since they hooked up, and it was still the same. If Jack wanted to "come over" he always wanted to "cum" over - all over. And when Sara wanted to "go shopping" she meant she wanted a quick date and then a good fuck. The only thing that made Jack wonder if his relationship with Sara might be in jeopardy is that they only would do it in one way. Missionary style. It was the orgasm they both craved, however it was achieved. But Jack had gotten into the habit of watching sex videos on the internet and was starting to wonder if he and Sara would ever do it in any other position. He wanted to ask her, but every time they got started before he could blurt it out, and then he was drawn into the orgasmic tide.

Jill's idea of a good time probably involved chains and whips...and leather. Jack was a little worried about his older sister (she was only older by a year) and he knew that it had been almost a year since she had a steady boyfriend. There were times when he felt like bringing it up with her, but that would just be too strange. Jack's twenty fourth birthday was coming up and he was greatly anticipating the evening with Sara. He wanted to ask her to do something special for his birthday...something different.

That evening, after cake and ice-cream with his parents and sister he went out to Sara's. He told everyone he was going to see a movie with her - but they probably knew better. They didn't bother him about his relationship with Sara, as long as he kept it to himself. He got there at seven thirty. She had the house to herself...usually she was accompanied by three roommates and they never let them have any fun. But tonight she had convinced two of them to leave, and the third was away visiting family herself. When Jack walked through the door he heard Sara talking deep and slow.

"Lock the door, and leave the lights off." The sun was going down and already it was pretty dark in the living room. He locked the door as he was told to.

She stood up from the couch. She was wearing her black bra and panties - his favorite.

"Now, take your pants off. NOW!" She said, as if playing a roll.

"Yes, mistress." Jack said, trying to play along and acting a little scared. Really she was making his balls throb already - without even touching him! He pulled down his pants and stepped out of them. He noticed she still had one hand behind her back.

"Now your shorts." She said, pointing with her exposed hand. His cock was bulging. He pulled them down and revealed his erection. "Now, turn around!" She said. Huh? He thought...turn around? This was certainly new. He didn't want to take his eyes off of her...but he figured it would soon be worth it.

She reached around him with both of her arms. She gripped his chest tightly, pulling him back towards her. Her right hand grabbed his erect cock and began jerking it hard and fast. He turned his head slightly and their lips met in a passionate kiss. He started moaning when he felt he was about to cum. She stopped jerking him and told him to spin around. She knelt down and jammed his prick into her mouth. She was sucking him off! She had never done that before! It felt amazing. He came quickly, and had the urge to pull it out of her mouth, but she held on tight and let the cum spurt all the way into the back of her throat. She stood up making a gulping sound and then laughed.

"Wow, Sara, that was awesome! I had no idea you could do something like that."

"Happy birthday." She said, laughing a little more. Jack was rubbing his aching cock trying to remember it all. They collapsed on the couch together and watched a good movie. It was a great birthday for Jack, but little did he know that it would lead to an even better year.

Ch. 1

Late that night Jack finally went home and Sara found herself masturbating in bed. She had thought many times over the evening that she should have asked Jack to do something for her - but it was his party, and she wanted him to offer. After she had jerked (and then sucked) him off they watched a movie and made out a little. It all made her so horny! But there was nothing for her that night. She fondled her crotch imagining what she would have asked him to do if it had happened any other night.

"FUCK!" She said as softly as she could. Her roommates had gotten back a few hours ago and they all went straight to bed. But it was possible that they were still awake. Fuck, Jack... she thought, why didn't I just tell you to go down on me right then and there? Why did I have to be so damn considerate? Her fingers worked a little faster and she felt her orgasm coming on. She didn't want to wake anyone up, so she stopped right there and complained a little more to herself before falling asleep.

The next morning she called Jack but he didn't answer. Instead Jill picked up the line.

"Hello?" She said.

"Oh - um, yes, this is Sara. Is Jack there?"

"No, he's out of the house right now. Do you want to leave a message?"

"No, that's ok." And she hung up. She was still so damn horny. She decided that if she walked over there she might give him enough time to get back home. It was gloomy outside. It wasn't raining - yet - but it might start any time. She picked up an umbrella before she left the house and headed down the street. It was a five block walk, not too far, but she didn't want to get caught in a downpour unprotected. She walked up to the house and knocked on the door. It hadn't begun raining yet. Jill opened the door, and it looked like she had just gotten out of the shower. She was a pretty girl. A little taller than Sara, and she had great breasts. Supposedly she hadn't had a real boyfriend for quite some time.

"Is Jack home yet Jill?"

"No - but he should be here any minute. You want to come in?"

"Sure." Sara said, stepping up to the door. Jill let her in and picked up a towel that had been thrown over a chair. She began drying her hair.

"I'm going to finish up in the bathroom - just make yourself at home." She called out without looking back. Sara went to the living room and sat down in a comfortable lazy-boy recliner. She dropped her still-folded umbrella on the coffee table. After a few minutes Jill called out from a room behind her. "Hey - so what did you guys do for Jack's birthday?" Sara immediately smiled. She she say anything? Would Jack really care? She decided to play it safe.

"We just spend the evening watching a movie together. You know...a quiet evening for the both of us." She said it with a smirk, but hoped that it didn't show in her voice.

"Did you guys fuck?" Jill called out. Wow, this chick was direct. Sara knew she was a horrible liar, so she tried to make it sound not quite that dramatic.

"We fooled around a little, yeah."

"I just hope he was considerate. The twerp can be a little selfish at times, you know? He is my little brother, and I've been keeping an eye on him. I wanted to keep him in line so that when he grew up he would make someone happy. But I had to be, you know...subtle about it." Sara thought back to the night before, how she had to get herself off (and even that was rather anti-climactic). She would have to talk to Jack about it. If they were going to start experimenting like that Sara felt that it should go both ways.

"I think I know what you mean." She said, trying to sound casual.

"Just don't let him take advantage of you. That's all." Jill said, emerging from her bedroom.

Sara decided to go out on a limb and try and steer the conversation away from herself. "Are we still talking about Jack, or about your last boyfriend?"

"O please." Jill began, "My last boyfriend was ten months ago - and he was only temporary anyway."

"Temporary?"

"I mean...ahh!" Jill's frustration grew. "I mean he was just to get my mind off of the guy I had before him. Doug was my real boyfriend, but I caught him cheating on me. So I did Steve on the side for a few months to get out my frustration...and to make Doug jealous."

"Did it work?"

"What do you think?"

Sara laughed a cute little laugh. Jill certainly was a bitch - but she was a clever one. And really sexy too. She was really starting to get bored without Jack, so she decided to tease Jill a little more. "So how considerate was Steve?" She asked saying "considerate" with a strange emphasis.

"Oh we fucked a lot, sure. The guy was a total nympho. If we hadn't been doing it so often I bet he would have been screwing around on the side. That was the challenge with Steve - I had to keep him entertained. In that way he wasn't too good for me. He just wouldn't let up, you know?"

"I can imagine..." Sara said, wondering what it would be like to be fucking around so much. She and Jack were pretty regular, but she never thought of herself being in a relationship the way Jill described it. She opened her eyes and saw Jill eyeing her and felt a kind of secret rush. She took a breath to say something else, but that's when Jack opened the door. He was smiling wide, then looked back and forth from Jill to Sara with a questioning look. He let out a short laugh. Jill let out a snort and spun around, annoyed that her little brother had blown it again. She slammed the door behind her.

"What was that all about?" Jack asked.

"Oh, nothing." Sara said. "You know...we didn't really get to finish last night." She said.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Jack asked, blushing a little.

"You remember...don't you?" She pried.

"I remember that massive head you gave me..." He said smiling again.

"Yeah - but what about me?"

"Huh?"

"You didn't get to do me last night!"

"Oh...well, what were you thinking?" Jack sounded a little embarrassed, but Sara wasn't sure if he was ashamed of what she was asking of him now, or that he didn't do it last night.

Sara lowered her pants and showed him her wet pussey. She had gotten pretty excited talking with Jill and imagining her relationship with Steve. "Come down on me, Steve." She said.

"Steve?" Jack asked.

"I mean - " Sara was now the one embarrassed. She decided to play it off a different way. "You know what I mean - get over here and lick my cunt!" She said, leaning back on the couch and spreading her legs wide for him.

"Sara! Jill will hear you!" He said in a loud whisper.

"Get over here!" She said. And this time Jack did as he was told. He got down on his knees and began licking the juices off of her thighs. Then he began sticking his tongue right between her legs, and ran it up her slit. He found her clit and licked that several times. He felt more juice seeping out of her as she began to moan.

She came and it went in his mouth and down his chin. He wondered if Jill had heard or not, but decided it didn't matter. She fucked Steve right in front of him, so now it was her turn to be on the lonely end. Sara sat up and started playing with her pussy, slipping her fingers in and out of her hole, and feeling her own juices between her fingers. Jack was mesmerized by the site. "Was that good?" He asked. It was sort of hard for him to tell, but she had gotten very wet so he was pretty sure he had done the right thing.

"Yeah, that was good." She said. "I can't wait for next time." She smiled when Jack dropped his jaw a little. It had been very good for her. But something seemed missing. It wasn't AWEFUL-BAD it was just...she couldn't put her finger on it. She saw Jack watching her play with herself. She quickly took her fingers out of herself and thrust them into his gaping jaw. He didn't move at first, then slowly closed his mouth and sucked on her wet fingers. She laughed. Yes - this was very very good! It wasn't until late that night that she figured out what had been missing. She had forgotten all about Jill! What was she doing all that time? Was she listening? Watching? It made her excited to think about that. And she had completely forgotten about her - how could she have done that?

Jill had been listening to them screw around. She didn't want to risk poking her head out and interrupting but she let her imagination go wiled. After they had finished Sara had left rather abruptly and Jill felt a little disappointed. She had hoped Sara would stick around and...sort of talk Jill through it (like Jill had done for her earlier). She went to bed without saying anything more to Jack. She came very close to calling Steve and meeting him for sex. But she fought that urge with all her might. He was long gone. She had to get over him...somehow...