Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

"Don't be so disgusting!" she sobs, the first words she has spoken since you got her here.

You reach around her and grasp her swollen, dangling nipples in your fingernails. You grip hard, making her gasp with pain and ask her the question again.

Faintly: "Yes, (Your Name), I would love you to lick my bottom and stick your cock inside." She learns quickly!

"How far in?"

She sobs, "All the way, as deep as it will go."

"Good girl!" you tell her and pat her buttock approvingly. "Pity we don't have enough time for that tonight."

You tell your sister that she can stand up again. You get out of your chair and instruct her to sit down. "Spread your legs wide, " you demand. And when she complies, you tell her to play with herself, "Show me how you make yourself cum when you're being a filthy dirty slut in bed on your own!"

She denies that she does anything like that, but the way your sister touches her pussy reveals that she masturbates and knows all the ways to pleasure herself. She pulls back her hood and massages the doorway to her cunt, bringing forth her moisture. She moves her wet fingertips to her clit and rubs it with feathery touches. She pushes two fingers deep into her wet hole and fucks herself on them. Her cunt smell fills the room. Her eyes are fast closed. Her excitement rises. She is jerking her pelvis rapidly. She is getting close to cumming. Her juices run down the crack of her ass and stain the seat of your chair.

She has forgotten you are watching her. Therefore, it is time for a reminder. All the while you have been watching your sister get herself off, you have been stroking your cock, getting closer and closer to blowing your wad. You lean over her and rub your cock furiously. The leaping convulsions start, ejecting your semen in pearly streams. You direct the shooting, sticky mess all over your sister's soaking cunt hairs and flying fingers. She doesn't realise what you have done at first, and carries on masturbating and pushing your sperm into her fuck-hole. When the truth finally strikes home, it is too late. She is totally out of it in the midst of her orgasm. All she can do is wail at you and call you a lousy bastard.

She has another problem as well. When she is cleaned up and dressed again, your sister has to sit in your chair until all her pussy stains have dried out with her body heat. This gets her into deep shit with your mother, who keeps nagging at her to go to bed, because it is a school day the next day. But your sister dare not move!

It is a while before your parents go out for the evening again. But you constantly remind your sister of what is on store for her. You make a point of grabbing her snatch through her jeans now and then, and tell her to keep it wet and juicy for when you fuck her. You grab her hand and rub it on your groin, telling her to feel the size of your hard cock and to imagine how it will feel when you split her open.

Your parents announce that they are going out with friends for dinner, but your sister evades you by getting permission to go and stay the night with a girl friend from school. In the ensuing days, you barrage her with quiet questions about her and her friend masturbating in front of each other, and licking each other's smelly little pussies and fucking each other with their fingers. "Why do you have to make everything so dirty?" she sobs, "We don't do anything like that! We are just friends!"

You catch her in the bathroom several times. You squeeze her tits. You hump her ass. You force her to push the handle of her toothbrush up inside her snatch and fuck herself with it. You make her swallow your cum. You get her to make herself wet then rub your cock against her pussy until you spurt your cum down the insides of her thighs. You give her no rest from the pressure. Your sister becomes your slave, not a willing slave, but one who is very submissive.

Her day of destiny comes. As soon as your parents leave in the car, you say to your sister, "You know what I am going to do to you now, don't you?"

She nods despondently.

You tell her to go to her room, "Get undressed and make yourself ready." She knows that 'make yourself ready' means that she is to make herself wet with her fingers.

When you get to her room, your sister is laid out naked on her bed with her legs spread wide and her fingers working on her snatch. The clever girl has put a towel underneath her to catch any blood from when you bust her cherry. Her fingers make slushy wet sounds in her folds as she plays with herself. Sharp, fishy, woman smells strike your nostrils and your cock strains harder.

You kneel between her spread thighs and lift her legs. You and push them back to expose her wide stretched pussy and her asshole. You tell your sister to take hold of your cock.

"Tell me what you want!" you order her.

"I want (Your Name) to fuck me!"

She is looking you boldly in the face.

"Which hole do you want it in?" you ask.

"Do me in my cunt first, "she whispers quietly, placing the head of your knob at her wet little entrance. "Then, if you think you're man enough, you can fuck my ass."

Is she challenging you? Is the worm turning?

She let's out an, "Oooooomph!" of shock at your sudden, brutal lunge. Your cock destroys her hymen in the first thrust and she cries out with pain. You ram into her mercilessly, plundering her tight virgin channel with your hot, hard shaft. She lies there sullenly, not responding, just waiting for it to be over and done with. She lets you lift her legs and lock her ankles behind your back, but she does not answer you with her body. She lets you masturbate inside her, nothing more. You vow to yourself that in future you will teach her to me more responsive. In the meantime, you dump your load against her cervix and carry on humping until your cock softens and slips out.

You roll off and lie on your back. Grabbing hold of her hair, you force your sister's face down to your sticky, slimy crotch and tell her to lick you clean you up and suck you hard again.

She kneels over you. There is a red shadow of blood on her inner thighs, so she really was a virgin. You poke at her snatch with your fingers. You roll her hood in your fingertips and she lets out a soft groan around your cock. You push her hood back and find her clit. It is a tiny, fiery red dot. You get hold of it between the tips of your index finger and thumb and squeeze it. Your sister lets out another of those loud; "Oooooomph!" sounds. You do it again and she parts her legs obscenely and thrusts her cunt at your fingers.

You squeeze and rub her hot spot again and again. Your sister sobs. She moans and begs you not to stop. Her legs are trembling violently. Her pussy juices pour from her all over your fingers and down your wrist. She cums with a piercing scream. And then she collapses on top of you.

She has made you hard again. You slide out from under, leaving her laid on her face. You climb on top of her and poke your hard shaft into the cleft of her buttocks. Although she is still mostly 'out of it'; your sister waves feebly in the direction of the bedside table and mumbles something about "jelly".

You find the small tube. It is a water-based lubricant for sexual use. She anticipated your next move and got some insurance in to make it easier on herself. Some of it has already been used, presumable to get her pussy ready.

Your lust is running at a fever pitch. You tell her to spread her ass cheeks and anoint her butt-hole with some of the jelly. You squeeze a great dollop right on her anal star and shove it inside her with your fat middle finger. Her sphincter clamps like a vice around your finger. You hear her hiss, "Do you still want to stick your cock in here?"

You coat your knob liberally with the jelly then push it at the entrance to her asshole. She keeps her doorway tightly shut. You growl at her, "Let me in, Bitch!" She gives in and lets you start to push inside. She moans at the pain, saying that it burns too much. Suddenly, your cock pops inside and slides a little way into her asshole proper. It is tighter and hotter than her cunt, but the walls are not as slippery. You push your cock in further and she sobs that you are hurting her, but you take no notice.

You work your way in deeper and deeper. She continues to moan about the pain. Eventually you can go in no further. Your pubic hairs are pressed hard against her butt-cheeks. You lean over her and whisper in her ear, "Bite my cock and I'll cut both your tits off!"

You make it last a long time. You don't care if you give your sister pain while you fuck her ass, but you are not foolish enough to risk damaging her rectal sheath. To do that would blow the secret of what you have been doing to her these last weeks. So you move carefully, and slowly, and you enjoy! And when you finally shoot your sperm, you shove your cock in as deep and as hard as you can.

Your sister complains of pains in her stomach for the next few days. Both you and she know what the cause is, your sperm in her gut, but she does not let on in response to your mother's concern.

Just to maintain the illusion, you find a girl, or you keep on taking your current girl out, whatever. But you don't really need any of that now; you have a home-grown fuck. Your sister is yours to have whenever you want, even if she is bleeding. Sometimes you make her cum with your fingers. And it's 'Bingo!' every time when you finally get around to eating her out. Months later, your sister even seems to enjoy you dominating her and having you stick your dick in her pussy, up her ass or in her mouth. Life is cool!

Then one day your parents come home from the supermarket and find your sister hanging by her neck from a beam in the garage. And as she kicked in her final death throes, she even managed to half slice-off one of her tits.

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers
12