Incest

Story Info
A work injury brings Joey closer to his family.
4.5k words
4.57
271.6k
105
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

It was 10:00AM when I arrived home, struggling to exit my car. An early morning lifting accident had seen to it that I would not finish the day. My back was killing me and I cursed mightily as I limped through the front door. Closing the door, I leaned heavily against the foyer wall, exhausted from the simple ordeal of driving home.

"Anyone home?" I managed to croak out.

Silence greeted me and I cursed again, struggling to push away from the wall. Slipping my shoes off, I limped and hobbled my way along the entry way. Half way to the bathroom, I reached to unbutton my jeans, relieving the pressure on my back and welcomed the release.

"Oh God this ain't good." I muttered and turned into the bath in search of a pain killer or muscle relaxer. I released the waist band of my jeans, letting them drop to the floor. A groan of pain escaped my lips as I reached to paw through the medicine chest, in desperation. Excedrin was my reward and this time my curse was loud, "God Dammit - Abby where are you!"

My self indulgent sister was always home, or so it seemed. "Why not today?" I thought, knowing fair well she'd have something more useful than Excedrin. "Better living through chemistry" was her motto and she was never with out a full compliment of – medicinal substances – how and where she got it all I never asked.

But today I was screwed and hurting bad. I took the Excedrin and managed somehow to pull my feet from the jeans, but not without a major shooting pain. It started in my, left side, ass cheek and traveled up my back like lightning, sending a blinding flash across my eyes. I nearly fainted and was grabbing the sink, holding on for dear life, when my mother, Jean, walked in.

"Jesus Joey – My God are you masturbating in the sink!" She screamed out.

I looked up and saw her in the mirror. My face was flushed white, with pain, and I managed to get out two words, "My back!" before she was at my side. She said nothing about my nudity which, I'm sure, must have been the reason for her first comment, and grabbed me around the waist. Even in pain I noticed she was barely dressed herself. She ignored the fact that her sudden rush had exposed her freckled breasts, through the opened house coat.

"Oh God mom help me – please tell me you have something!" I groaned out, as she reached for the medicine chest and pulled out the Icy Hot, her right breast wiggling just in front of my face and the left pressed into my back.

"Don't move for Christ sake – Let me massage your back and then I'll get you into bed."

I gave out a weak chuckle (which hurt to my surprise) at her comment – like moving at that point was an option I even, remotely, considered. She released her grip on my waist and dropped down behind me and seconds later I screamed, as she pressed her hands against my lower back, covered in the cold, menthol laced, Icy Hot.

"Oh God Joey I'm sorry - I know it's cold but it won't be long. You'll feel the heat soon." She said as apologetic as she could and continued her massaging.

"Your lower back is one big knot Joey. What the hell did you do?" She asked as her hands moved lower, now rubbing the top of my ass cheeks, kneading them hard and then moving up again.

"Boxes...Big boxes..." I moaned and then cried out when she hit the real sore spot, "Oh God right there!"

Mom eased up and stood to remove my shirt. As it dropped to floor I suddenly realized I was fully naked, standing in front of my mother! I felt the flush start to build on my face and then groaned when she pressed in closer, her warm tits doing a light dance on my back, just below of her hands. Her massage started at my upper back and work down. She slid her hands up to my shoulders and placed her thumbs along my spine and began to knead in circles as she worked down my back. Each circle created another moan or groan, depending on her location. She gave the small of my back extra time and then proceeded down, massaging my ass cheeks. My moaning deepened and I, gingerly, spread my legs slightly, letting my mother work her finger magic all the way down my legs.

"Are you relaxing?" She asked softly, starting her descent down the curve of my ass to my ham string muscles.

"Oh ya...Your hands are like heaven. God it feels good!"

"I'm glad it's helping Joey and you're enjoying it." She replied, in a distant, almost unattached, voice and continued her rubbing.

"Jesus mom I am...Maybe too much though." I replied as she started back up my legs.

"Good – shut up! I'm enjoying it too and you may never get another massage from me if you don't be quiet and let me finish!"

Mom was closing on the juncture of my legs when I asked, "Would you be up-set if I was getting an erection?" Following a long pause and her hands coming to a stop, she replied,

"Why? Are you?" I nodded my head slowly answering her question, feeling my face blush once again.

Her hands slowly rubbed up my ass cheeks and, softly, she tightened them around my waist. With a slow and deliberate movement, she gently turned me around. I wasn't looking at her face – it was her tit that popped out, pressing past my arm, that caught my attention. The nipple was hard and pink. Her breast jiggled slightly from the released arm pressure and a soft gasp escaped my lips. When I did look up I saw my mothers eyes riveted on my engorged cock, her lower lip trembling slightly.

"No Joey...No I don't think your erection up-sets me at all." She said in a whisper and looked up staring straight into my eyes and then added, "Maybe I should get you to your room."

I nodded in agreement and with her help hobbled my way out of the bath and into my room. I placed one arm around her neck and she slid an arm around my waist, placing her other hand on my belly just above my wavering erection. I concentrated on not falling over and she concentrated on my sex tool waving side to side in front of her.

With concerted effort, we finally made my bed and using all the strength she could muster mom helped me lower to the bed, after pulling the bedding down. Accident or not her hand brushed my cock head and sent a wave a pleasure and pain through me, as I jerked at her touch. "Christ Joey – I'm sorry...I didn't mean to touch your...You wait – wait right here and don't move - I'll be right back!" (I didn't bother to chuckle or laugh.)

She returned with extra pillows and her hands smelling of being freshly washed, the scent of Irish Spring, bar soap, hitting my nostrils. I looked up curious as to why she had washed her hands, but she paid no attention as she busily worked the extra pillows and turned to help me ease back on them, her robe parted even more allowing me an unobstructed view of her belly and shaved mound.

When she had me comfortable, she eased down on her knees at the side of my bed and stared into my pain filled eyes. "Joey I'm your mother and I'm flattered you'd get an erection over my touch." She started out.

"God mom I'm sorry - I didn't mean to it's just..."

"I know baby but that will only aggravate your back more – you know the tension and all? Please trust me Joey, I know what I'm doing." and her hand slid down grasping my penis firmly. "I'm going to take that tension away and then you can get some rest." She said, turning her head to focus on what she held.

My eyes went wide and I started to protest when she said, "You know your father used to get erections at the strangest times too." Her words seemed surreal to me, like coming from an adolescent dream and I moaned softly, closing my eyes, as the image of my mother's fingers rubbing my cock played across my retinas. I decided I didn't care and welcomed the warm relief of the Icy Hot and the soft strokes of my mother's hand.

"That's right...Relax Joey - let it go. You have a beautiful penis – a lot like your father's, but bigger. Relax and I'll take the tension away." Her words poured out, sending hot waves of breath across my belly, as she gently lowered her head and rested it just above my stiff cock.

The sharp pains in my back melted away, leaving a dull ache matching the ache I felt in my loins. I groaned loudly when she stopped rubbing and slid her hand down to grasp my balls and gently squeeze just as she sucked in my cock head. The feeling was exquisite and my cock throbbed hard over the attention of her lips and seconds later I cried out, sending a thick, creamy white, stream of cum shooting out, catching my mother by surprise!

"Umm – Oh God – Umm Joey!" She cried out after jerking away from my pulsing cock, licking her lips as she quickly replaced her hand on my shaft and rapidly stroked it, "My God that was quick! You really needed that, didn't you!"

I moaned over and over, unable to stop – my cock straining in her grasp sending load after load pouring out down over her fingers. When the cum slowed down, she tightened her fingers around my shaft and slid them to the top, squeezing as she went up forcing out the last small dribble and bent to lick it off.

"Joey...I don't know what to say! I don't think I've ever seen that much cum before! My God son, no wonder your back hurts! You must feel more relieved...I did help right?"

"I moaned softly, my eyes still closed, and reached out finding my mother's breast and softly rubbed it. "I feel great mom. You were awesome. I need to rest now..." I said drifting off, the effects of the aspirin, the rub down and the sexual release taking their toll.

Mom's last words came through deepening sleep, again like a dream, "I'm glad I could help Joey...I'll send Abby in later to check on you." Her words faded away being replaced by a series of dreams, a mixture of back pain induced nightmares and sexual arousal and release by mother's hand. I woke up sweating, the sheets down around my ankles and my cock fully erect once again. I tried to get up and winced at the sudden back spasm, which quickly sent me back down to the bed, crying out in pain.

I felt wretched, unable to move without pain and uncovered once again, naked to the world. I strained to hear any sounds in the house and felt some relief – it was quiet. I hoped that after a few minutes of relaxing I could at least regain the covers and what modesty I might still have, but that was not to be. "Hey you okay? I heard a scream." Abby's sweet voice asked, just as she appeared my doorway.

"Oh God!" I groaned, watching Abby's diminutive frame step lightly into my room. My room was dim, filled with late afternoon shadows and I was thankful that from where she stood my nudity wasn't fully apparent.

"Mom told me you had accident – hurt your...Back" Abby's words started out and then suddenly stopped, as she walked up, eyes wide, staring at my exposed erection. Without a word she reached to draw up the sheet, but exaggerated the movement, holding the sheet aloft and bending over, straining to view my stiff cock until the last moment, before covering me.

"Ahem...Ah, can I get your...You – you anything?" She asked clearing her throat and giving me a wane smile and small shoulder shrug.

I turned red and groaned, rolling my eyes thinking first mom and now Abby. Finally I regained some composure and asked Abby if she had anything for back pain and after a short pause apologized for what she seen.

"Oh God...No really - I didn't mind – I mean, Jesus Joey I really didn't mind at all. Mom said you might need another back rub, but ya I'll get some Flexerall...They really help relax your back muscles. Wait here – I'll be right back!"

I groaned again wondering if the women of this house were all trying to be comedians and watched Abby leave my room. Abby was all of 4' 11" tall, with a figure of a world class gymnast. That is except for her breasts. Below her beautiful face she sported a pair of 34Ds - a fact I was certain of after several dryer change outs and close inspection of things she wore.

Several minutes later she returned, her close cropped Blonde hair bouncing along to her light steps. Her taught breasts jiggled beautifully under the sheer, light blue, string top and the matching French cut panties did nothing but harden my erection. She walked up holding a glass in one hand and a bottle of something else in the other and smiled.

"Abbbby – what the hell?"

"Oh God relax would ya, I just got comfortable. Here – take this, I'll rub your back afterwards. Hope ya don't mind but I can't stand the smell of Icy Hot. I brought some massage oil instead. I figure it's the rubbing that does the trick – right?"

I kept my eyes focused on her face, as I took the Flexerall and swallowed water to wash it down, trying to discern if she knew more than she was letting on. Her face never changed and she kept the sisterly smile planted on her lips, finally taking the glass and setting it down.

"Maybe we should skip the massage. Mom did a pretty good job a while ago, no need for you to put yourself out...Okay?"

"Nonsense Joey – I'd love to! I really would and I know you'd be willing to help me if I hurt like you...Right?" She replied, reaching for the sheet.

"Wait! Abby – I still have a..." My face flushed again, as I grabbed her hand stopping her.

"Oooo Joey, yes you certainly do! Mom said you might..." She started to comment and then after a longing look at the bulge in my sheet she added, "Mom said she helped you relieve the tension this morning...Looks like you could use some help again." and grinned as she jerked the sheet away.

"What the fuck? Mom told you she jerked me off?" I shouted, not believing what I'd just heard and tried desperately to cover my genitals.

"Well...Not exactly. What she said was that you got pretty big while she massaged you and she calmed you down." The revelation sent me into shock and I lay there open mouthed as my sister pulled my hands away from my stiff cock and sighed.

"Joey...Man - mom was right – you do get pretty tense. But let's get you rolled over and I'll worry about that other problem while I massage you."

Gently, Abby removed the pillows and helped me roll over, exposing my backside and bare ass. It wasn't as traumatic as earlier in the day and I could feel the muscle relaxer kicking in. I still groaned and Abby slapped my ass playfully telling me not to be such a baby.

"You're loving this way too much Abby!" I groaned out and turned my head towards the side of the bed where she stood. The blue strap top she wore came floating down past my face and Abby dropped to her knees, spreading the massage oil on my back.

"Maybe...But I know you'll like it!" She replied and went to work.

She was right – I did like it. Half way through the back rub she stood and bent over, putting more pressure on my back, as she worked down. Occasionally I got glimpses of her large breasts swaying back and forth as she worked.

"Damn mom was right again – you're just one big knot down here!" Abby commented as she reached my lower back and buttocks. Alternately her hands disappeared in the crack of my ass as she kneaded both sides of my buttocks and then worked back and forth from my lower back to my ham string muscles.

Suddenly the thought occurred to me, "Abby – Where the hell is mom?"

"She'll be back after while...She told me I should give you whatever you needed." Abby replied and laughed softly adding, "So I am – am I doing okay Joey?"

"Oh God...You have no idea Abby."

Without warning Abby reached around my side and tugged gently, prodding me to roll over, dragging her full breasts across my back and side as I did so. "Feel better?" She cooed, her breasts hanging close to my face. I said nothing – I couldn't, my eyes were riveted on her lovely breasts, bare and gleaming with massage oil.

"Why?" Was the only word that came to my lips.

"Why? Why what Joey?"

"God Abby don't play with me...You know what I'm talking about! Mom! You! Mom giving me a hand job...You massaging me - half nude! Why?"

Abby's face lit up and in a blink of an eye she removed her panties, standing fully nude in front of me. "There is that better? I didn't think about it Joey...I'm sorry!" She responded as if she had answered the question.

I covered my face with my hands and groaned out, "No! No – no – no! For God's sake Abby why are you so willing to be naked with me – to have sex with..." and she cut me off with a soft giggle.

"Jeese a little dramatic aren't we? I'm just trying to make you feel better! Were you complaining when mom did?"

Exasperated I gave out another groan, just as I felt Abby climb onto the bed. She snuggled in next to me and placed her head on my chest. "I love your cock Joey...It's just like mom said...Bigger than dad's and she said you cum really hard. I'd love to see – let me help you relax."

"What? What the hell did you say Abby? Dad's? You've seen dad's..." I cried out not believing my ears and then suddenly recalled my mother's words, "...your father used to get erections at the strangest times..."

"Joey you were young then..." Abby started out and the thought of my sister being nearly 10 years older than me suddenly hit me. I was eighteen – she was twenty-seven and still living at home. Dad had been gone for some time, taken from us in a car accident a couple of years back. I'd always thought Abby stayed because of mom, more or less.

Finally, Abby's words came back to me, "...Daddy was – well a little different Joey. When I was eighteen, mom sat me down and tried to explain it to me...Something about how he couldn't control when and where he'd get an erection, but I never really got the picture until later. They'd kept things secret for years, but I finally saw it happen one day."

I laid there nearly breathless listening to Abby explain how often dad would get an erection and that no matter where they were, mom would somehow, discreetly, get his penis out and stroke him into cumming. Abby explained that after she had caught them and fully understood what was happening she began to help mom, seeing her frustration.

"Help? How Abby?" I asked dropping my hand to rest on her bare back. "Well – mostly helping to hide what was going on. Early on I faced away, but the moaning got to me and I eventually started to look and then full on watch." Abby explained and without a second worth of delay went on, "They never worried about me...Only you. If I was in the room, or where ever with them, mom would just pull dad's hard dick out and start working on him. If you were around they hurried to a place more secluded and asked me stand guard."

"My God Abby!" I gasped, sucking in two quick breaths of air.

"You know the funny thing was – when my involvement began - dad seemed to get a hard on four or more times a day. Mom joked he was starting to wear her out, but I saw the look in his eyes Joey." Abby continued her reminiscing.

After a long pause, I felt Abby's small hand slide down and cover my cock head, her thumb softly rubbing the pre-cum around, before she went on, "We turned it into a game Joey...It was fun kinda – you know guessing when he'd get hard again? Mom and I would laugh about it when he wasn't around. And oh God – I just remembered the car!"

"Car? What about it Abby?" I asked, uncertain if I really wanted to know, but my cock assured me I did, as it started to throb under Abby's light finger pressure.

"Well...Oh God Joey it was the first time! You were at cousin Jeff's, staying the weekend. Anyway - mom, dad and I took off for town and I ended up in the middle of the front seat – God I'll never forget it. We were about a quarter of the way when I heard dad groan and I knew what was happening. I looked down and saw his shorts bulging. His eyes were all kind of glassy – you know? Anyway mom tried to reach past me and couldn't get him undone and she just looked at me...That question on her face."

"Question?"

"Ya – you know – can you please help him..." and she paused to look back at me.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers
12