Incest in the Woods

Story Info
Twins realize the family reunion can be fun after all
5.7k words
4.58
416.5k
249
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,387 Followers

Sarah Wilkerson sighed as she looked out of the window of the family SUV as it barreled along the highway. The Wilkerson family was on its way to its annual family reunion. Every year it was held in a different location but that didn’t hide the fact that every year it was boring. This year all facets of the Wilkerson family were getting together at Bear Point Park to spend 10 days roughing it in the wilderness.

The entire “vacation” was one boring conversation with one aunt, uncle or grandparent. She wasn't really close to any of her cousins even if they were around her age. The only person she got along with and spent time with was her twin brother Brad.

Brad was the one thing that made the family reunions bearable. Being twins they were already close and they only got closer on boring family vacations like these. She looked over at her brother and saw he was sleeping.

Brad was an attractive young man. He was taller than Sarah, standing 6’3 to her 5’5. He was still growing into a body too big for his age as he weighed only 170lbs. He had short brown hair and green eyes. His body was toned from the long distance running he did for their high school.

Sarah was growing into her body as well. Her legs were sexy and smooth, her hips starting to widen ever so slightly as she became more a woman and less a girl. She had soft brown hair which came to her shoulders and deep blue eyes. She was forever buying new bras as her chest continued to grow. It was clear to see Sarah was starting to resemble her mother Kelly, Kelly being a busty woman herself.

Sarah turned from her brother and turned her attention to the scenery zooming by as the family drove to its destination. It was about 45 minutes later when Sarah was brought back to reality as her father Tom announced they were there.

Tom stepped out of the SUV and inhaled the country air. He turned around and smiled at his wife.

“Smell that honey, smell that clean country air, the trees, the flowers….its intoxicating,” he said.

Kelly chucked, “don’t strain yourself honey, we still have ten days to go, we don’t need you hurting yourself taking in the country air on the first day,” she replied.

Tom was about to respond when he hear the voice of his brother, shouting his hello. Sarah and Brad were just stepping out of the car as more members of their family came out of the woods to say hello.

They endured pinches on their cheeks from their grandparents, wet lipstick kisses from their aunts and firm handshakes from their uncles before volunteering to unpack the car just to get a break.

There was a lot to unpack. Tom had packed two tents (one for Kelly and himself and one for Sarah and Brad), two canoes (the family was going to make portage down the river which flowed inside of Bear Point Park) and plenty of clothes and food.

They unpacked the car and set up the tents, placing their bags and sleeping bag in their tent and their parent’s bags and double sleeping bag in their tent.

The first night was about as good as can be expected. The super sized family ate dinner and talked around the family, getting caught up on this, that and the other. At around 10:30 Sarah and Brad retired for the night.

It wasn’t until they were in their tent that Sarah let out a big sigh. “I can’t believe we will have to put up with ten days of this,” she groaned.

Brad chuckled, “I know….this reunion is more for mom and dad than it is for us. I wish they let us stay home like we wanted.”

Sarah rolled her eyes, “we NEVER had a shot at that Brad, mom would be too worried we would do something they wouldn’t approve of,” she said.

Brad shrugged his shoulders, “we probably would have done something Sarah, I mean I know I would have wanted to do something, hormones are a powerful thing,” he said.

Sarah smiled, “I know what you mean,” she blushed as she looked her brother in the eye before looking at the ground.

“I better change,” she muttered as she slipped in her sleeping bag.

As Brad and Sarah got older there was from time to time some sexual tension. They had many friends and had gone on many dates but they had always been close. When they were younger and very curious the siblings experienced their first kiss together.

They were best friends and shared everything. They had never done anything together, they never played ‘doctor’ or ‘house’ but there was always a certain sort of attraction to each other, even if it was subconscious.

The only real difference between them was Sarah was a virgin and Brad was not. Brad had recently been introduced to sex and since then he could think of nothing but. In fact, from time to time he even found himself thinking about his sister but always quickly dismissed that from his mind as the thoughts usually happened when she was the only female in sight.

Brad slipped into his sleeping bag to change and looked over as he saw his sister pull her jeans out of her sleeping bag, fold them beside her and pull her shorts in with her. He thought of her being naked from the waist down save for some cotton panties and felt his cock start to harden. He shook it the thought from his head and started to change himself.

Sarah could feel her brother’s eyes on her as she changed. The thought made her young pussy quiver with excitement. When she slid her shorts up her smooth legs she ran her hand over her panties, rubbing them softly and feeling how damp they had become so quickly.

Sarah knew her brother wasn’t a virgin. She had heard him fucking his girlfriend and had gone to sneak a peak to watch. Her intention for watching was more to take in the actual act of sex than it was to stare at her brother, but while watching her brother screw his girlfriend she couldn’t help but feel the smallest tinge of jealousy.

“What are you thinking about Sarah?” Brad asked, awakening her from her day (night) dream.

Sarah blushed slightly and shook her head, “nothing in particular. Night” she said.

It was two days later that Brad and Sarah once again packing as the family was beginning to move down the river. Brad and Sarah packed their things into the canoe they would use and helped their grandparents get into the canoes they would ride in. They wouldn’t paddle, they were too old but they would be damned if they were going to be left out.

The plan was for the family to paddle down the river single file (or close to it); Brad and Sarah were going to be last in line as they were in charge of making sure the camp fire was out.

Once they were sure everything was ok they got in the canoe and set off. It didn’t take them long to catch up to their family and they settled into a slow methodical ride down the river. They took breaks every now and then as the current carried them down river, with Brad ruddering and Sarah lying back in relaxation.

It was during one of these breaks that Brad was ruddering and Sarah was lying back relaxing in the sun. Her paddle was resting on the edge of the canoe, Brad missed a log which was stuck in the river and the paddle fell into the water.

Brad swore softly and Sarah giggled. “Calm down Brad, it’s only the paddle; we’ll just double back and pick it up,” she said.

So Brad turned the canoe around and did a 180 degree turn as the two siblings made their way back to their lost paddle. When they turned around again the rest of the family was gone.

“I guess they didn’t see us turn around,” Brad said.

Sarah shrugged, “that’s ok, we caught up to them before, we can do it again,” she said.

As the picked up the pace paddling again the twins came to a fork in the river.

“Which way are we supposed to go Sarah?” Brad asked.

Sarah shrugged her shoulders, “how should I know? I don’t have a map” she answered.

“Which way do you want to go then?” he asked.

“I don’t know……right?” she guessed.

Brad shrugged his shoulders, “sounds good to me,” he said as they took the right side of the fork in the river.

It was late afternoon and about 45 minutes later when Brad said, “I think we were supposed to go left, I don’t see them anywhere.”

Sarah nodded in agreement, “it seems that way, shall we turn around?” she asked as she craned her neck to look at her twin.

“I guess so,” said Brad.

So the brother and sister turned the canoe around once more and started to paddle back to the fork. It was tough paddling however as the stream was going against them and soon the sky began to cloud over and rain droplets fall from the sky.

“Just what we need,” groaned Sarah.

“I have a suggestion sis,” said Brad, “we aren’t getting anywhere and it’s starting to rain, I say we pull over and pitch a tent for the night and start again tomorrow morning, everyone should realize we are gone by now and they won’t go any further, besides….we know which way to go now,” he said.

Sarah nodded her approval, “sounds good to me, she said, let’s hurry though…it’s really starting to rain.”

So they pulled over to the shore, pulled the canoe up onto the grass and began to pitch their tent quickly. They grabbed their bags, threw them in the tent and turned the canoe over, ducking inside the tent just as thunder crack and it began to pour.

At the very same time on the other side of the river the Wilkerson family had indeed noticed Brad and Sarah’s absence. At first they didn’t think much of it; they were lazy teens after all. But when it began to rain they started to think something was wrong.

Kelly wanted to go back and search for them but it was Tom who stopped her. He reasoned they were smart kids and would know enough to stop where they were. “We will look for them tomorrow, when there isn’t lightning” he said.

The rain pelted against the tent as Brad and Sarah arranged everything in their tent. It wasn’t until everything was unpacked that they noticed they only had one sleeping bag. It was their parent’s double bag which meant their parents had their singles.

“What will we do now?” asked Sarah.

Brad sighed, “you can have the bag Sarah, I will sleep outside of it with some blankets,” he said.

“Screw that, it’s pouring rain and cold, we’ll just both sleep in the sleeping bag, it’s big enough,” she said.

Brad looked his sister in the eye for a second. She looked so beautiful, he knew it was the sensible thing to do to sleep in the same bag as her but he knew he should also be careful.

“Well?” asked Sarah impatiently.

Brad smiled, “sure sis, if a brother and sister can’t sleep in the same sleeping bag then something must be wrong,” he said.

Sarah nodded as she started to take off her pants. She was self conscious about it at first but part of her hoped Brad would watch her as she changed.

Brad watched as Sarah’s pants fell to her ankles and she kicked them off. Folding them and standing in her panties for a second. Sarah could feel her brothers eyes on her body and her face flushed. She looked up at Brad and saw his eyes on her panties and a tent in his pants.

She bit her lower lip and her panties began to dampen. The thought of her brother looking at her body and getting excited by her intoxicated her. She decided not to put on her shorts and left her t-shirt on as she slipped into the sleeping bag.

Brad watched his sister take her pants off and saw a wet spot develop in her panties. He was aware of her eyes on his crotch and even more aware of how hard he was. He was aware of her eyes on him as he undid he belt, unzipping his pants and pushing them to the ground.

His cock was hard in his boxers and making a large tent. He saw her eyes focused solely on his hard-on. He took off his shirt and put it with his pants. Even though it was cold outside he was extremely hot.

He moved down and slid inside the sleeping bag behind his sister. Sarah took a large intake of breath as Brad zipped up the sleeping bag. For the longest time the only sound was the pitter patter of rain as it hit the tent.

Brad could smell Sarah’s hair; her breathing was fast as they lay in the sleeping bag. All he could think of was the wet spot in her panties as she stared at his cock. His cock throbbed in his boxers.

He moved slowly in the sleeping bag, moving closer to his sister. Sarah heard him; she closed her eyes and bit her lip. Her nipples were hard and her panties were drenched. She was incredibly horny.

He moved closer to his sister until his hard cock rubbed against her hot tight ass. His hand moved across her body and squeezed her breast. Sarah inhaled sharply and then moaned softly.

Brad groaned when he hear his sister moan. He pushed his cock against her ass and was happy when she pushed back. He squeezed her breast and Sarah bit her lip harder. Brad started to rub his sister’s breast as she moved her ass against her brother’s rock hard cock.

Brad moved his hand down his sister’s body to her panties. Groaning loudly when he felt her drenched panties. His hand slid underneath them, rubbing her bare wet pussy as the grinded into each other.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Brad……….fuck yes…..that feels so good……my pussy is so wet,” she moaned.

Brad groaned his approval as he continued to feel up his sister. He pushed her panties down to her knees, rubbing her wet cunt. His cock continued to throb against her as she pushed hard against him.

Sarah moaned loudly as her brother felt her wet pussy. She was so incredibly horny and her pussy was buzzing. Anything short of a big hard cock would not satisfy it tonight. She reached back and pulled Brad’s boxers down, letting his hard cock spring free.

Sarah grabbed her brother’s cock and started to jerk it. It felt so hard in her hand, so hot. It throbbed as she grabbed it, stroking him hard and slow. His moans filled the tent and filtered outside as she jacked his cock.

Sarah rolled over so that she was looking her brother in the eye as they felt each other. She moaned when he thrust two fingers in her hot box and responded by jerking him faster.

Her breathing became short as he fingered her harder. His eyes piercing into her, lust in them. She licked her lips as he groaned, her fingers moving to his balls and squeezing them as she stroked his meat.

“Mmmmm Brad….your fingers feel so good….your cock so hard…..I’m so horny….hornier than I’ve ever been before,” she groaned.

Brad nodded, “me too sis….me too…..you are so wet….so tight….fuck you are so hot…I don’t know how I’ve kept my sanity around you….you are so fucking hot,” he moaned.

Sarah closed her eyes as an orgasm washed over her. She stroked Brad harder and faster, wanting him to cum with her. Brad felt her pussy clamp down on his fingers. He thrust his fingers harder, finger fucking her like a mad man.

Her juices washed over his fingers and hand as she came, her juices so warm on his hand. “Ooohhh…yes….yes…..yes…..YES BRAD YES!!! Mmmm fuck yes…..cum with me brother….” She groaned, jacking his cock harder.

Brad groaned as his sister came. Her hand squeezed his cock and stroked him faster and faster until his balls tingled and finally erupted, shooting his load all over her belly, chest and hand.

Sarah caught her breath as she came down from her orgasm. She let go of his cock and brought it to her mouth, licking it clean and tasting his sperm.

She moaned her approval, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she clean her hand of his cum. She scooped her hand down again, wiping his cum from her body and taking it in her mouth.

She smiled and looked at Brad. “That was so intense,” she groaned.

Brad grinned back, “I’ll say, that was even better than fucking Julie,” he said.

Brad ran his hand over her body. He unzipped the sleeping bag and took off her t-shirt, gazing at his sister’s naked body.

“God you look so good,” he groaned.

Sarah giggled, “thank you, you don’t look so bad yourself,” she said as she gazed at his rapidly hardening cock.

Brad followed her gaze and smiled. Sarah’s nipples were still hard, her pussy was sopping wet and she licked her lips as she started at his meat.

“Jesus sis, I can’t help it. I NEED to fuck you. You look so hot, so sexy, I need to stuff my cock in you, whether you are my sister or not,” he said.

Sarah moaned her approval, spreading her legs wide. “Mmmm please fuck me Brad. Fuck your sister. Take my virginity. Fill my cunt with your cock. Make me moan and cum around your meat. Fuck me,” she moaned.

Brad mounted his sister, his cock rubbing against her pussy. Her chest heaved and her eyes glazed over in desire. He held her softly and slid his cock inside her wet hole.

Sarah moaned as her brother entered her virgin cunt. “Yes, yes, yes, yes,” she chanted.

Brad groaned as she chanted. He pushed deeper and deeper into her, stopping when he reached her hymen. He felt her hands go to his ass; Sarah smiled at her brother and thrust up into him, sending his cock deep inside her teenage pussy.

Brother and sister moaned loudly as Brad entered his sister balls deep. They stopped for a second as Sarah adjusted to her brother’s size. Brad looked down at his sister and started to fuck her.

He thrust long and hard into her, sawing in and out of her sweet pussy. Sarah wrapped her legs around her brother and fucked him back just as hard as he was fucking her. Lust and desire ran through her body as she fucked her brother with animal lust.

Brad held his sister close, pounding her pussy for all it was worth. Grunting as she wrapped her legs around him. His balls slapped against her as he fucked her. Her sluttish moans feeding his desire.

They grunted together, nothing being said. Nothing had to be said. Brother and sister fucked as if they were long lost lovers, finding a rhythm as they thrust into each other. Brad fucked his sister deeper and deeper. His cock was buried inside of her delicious pussy.

He knew he was on the verge of an orgasm and fucked his sister harder. He fucked her harder and harder and harder, fucking the living shit out of his twin sister.

Sarah moaned loudly as her brother assaulted her pussy, she was getting the fucking of her life from her brother and she didn’t want it to stop. Her hands went down to his ass and she squeezed it as she began to cum.

She came hard around his cock, looking into his eyes as he let go and EXPLODED deep inside of her pussy, shooting load after load of hot cum inside his horny sister.

Brad and Sarah continued to fuck as they orgasmed, slowly their thrusts slowed down until they were both spent and Brad collapsed atop of his sister, his cock buried in her pussy.

II

Sarah slept better that night then she ever had before. She dreamt of fucking her brother that night and slept soundly. Reliving every second his cock was inside her hungry pussy. She woke up on top of her brother; his cock was still inside her pussy.

She could feel his morning hard-on rising in her cunt and groaned in desire. She slowly thrust on his cock and smiled when his eyes fluttered open.

“Morning stud,” she moaned as she leaned down to kiss him on the lips.

Brad kissed his sister back as she started to rock on his cock. He groaned into her lips, his hands moving to her hips as she started to fuck him.

Brad slid his tongue in her mouth as Sarah fucked her brother. His cock was so big and fat it felt great in her pussy. Their was cum everywhere and it only increased her lust for more of his cock.

Sarah bounced on his cock, her breasts bouncing with her. She smiled as she looked down at Brad, he thrust his cock up to meat her tender pussy. The more she fucked him the more she knew she was hooked, not just on sex but on her brother’s cock.

She felt her orgasm rising again and increased her pace. She fucked him hard, grinding slower and fucked her brother as only a sister can.

Brad held his sister tight as she bounced on his cock. He squeezed her hot ass as she started to come on his cock. Biting her lip as she came Brad shot his load inside of her sweet young pussy for the second time in the last 12 hours.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,387 Followers
12