Incest Is Best Ch. 04

Story Info
Kimmy and daddy celebrate the holidays.
2k words
4.37
82.7k
43

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilywhite31
lilywhite31
423 Followers

With the Christmas season fast approaching, the Cummings family had a million things to do. Rev. Cummings had special sermons for Advent, Blue Christmas and the kids Nativity pageant. Then there was the Christmas Day sermon to prepare and choir practice was driving him slowly out of his mind. If that wasn't enough, the Cummings had family to contend with as well.

Rev. Tom's brother, Julian would be arriving with his wife and new baby and the he had to worry about his parents as well. Thank goodness Anne's parents are dead, he thought guiltily. With all the craziness he wouldn't have much time to devote to Kimmy and he really needed to spend some quality time with his little angel.

Rounding the corner he stops when he sees his wife and Kimmy filling vases with poinsettias. Everywhere he looks, he sees red and green. The tree was gorgeous, filled with old and significant trimming from their years together as a family. Some ornaments were from his parishioners and others tokens to his wife for serving the community so devotedly. Kimmy's smile was huge and joyful and she seemed to shine with her own unique light. Her short 5 ft 3 frame filled out a beautiful red dress and thankfully it was low cut enough to make out her exquisite melons.

Kimmy's hazel eyes looked up and when she noticed her father's stare, her grin grew wider and more mysterious. She and her mother had just been talking about where to put their guests and she'd been daydreaming about how to get her uncle to herself when her thoughts fell to her father and there he was. He looked so serious and earnest, dressed in a green knit sweater, his collar peeking out. He needed a haircut, to her mother's consternation, but she'd convinced her daddy that he looked better with longer hair.

Since they'd begun their little affair several months ago Kimmy thought he looked more rested and younger. In fact, many people remarked to her how young he was looking. They asked what kind of vitamins he was taking or inquired about his exercise regiment. She laughed and held her tongue politely acting as mystified as they were over his change.

"Are you going over to the Church daddy?" Kimmy inquired politely, hoping she could have a little time with her father before dinner. "I'd be happy to help you with anything you need."

"Ah ... yeah. Yes I was going to go over and check and see if the sound system is up and running. There was a small problem earlier. I should also take another look at the program before we send it for printing," he explained.

"I could look that over for you daddy," Kimmy suggested. Her pussy was already creaming at the thought of fucking her father in the manger. "Just let me finish this with mother and I'll be right there," she smiled.

Tom grinned and after lightly kissing his wife on the cheek, headed for the front door. The church wasn't usually locked up, but with the pageants and activity, there was the worry of vandals so he made sure his keys were in his pocket before walking over to the church. He'd sent the volunteers home early. With only a couple of weeks before Christmas, everyone was busy and they were lucky to get any extra help.

It was lightly snowing and the few homes that surrounded theirs were lit with dozens of lights. The scene was calm and serene and yet, Tom felt jittery and anxious like a school boy. He unlocked the door and stepped inside to await his loving daughter's attentions.

Even though evening had fallen, he could see that the church had been given a good cleaning and the nativity props looked great. Every pew had a bow and there were fresh pots of poinsettias, thanks to Anne. The decorations were tasteful. The tree wouldn't be decorated until the night of the pageant. Every child would be given a decoration for the tree and the lights would be turned on. Tom walked to the front of the church and checked the furnace gage to make sure it was warm enough for his daughter.

Seconds later Kimmy rushed through the door. She rubbed her hands together to get them warm. Laughing, she closed the door quickly and locked it. She hadn't bothered with a coat or gloves. Her winter boots had a light dusting of snow on them and Tom played with the idea of fucking her in just her boots.

"Daddy, I need you to warm me up," she cooed. Her hands came up and pulled the top half of her dress down, baring her large breasts to his eager gaze. The windows in the church were large and high and anyone could look in at any time. Rev. Tom watched his shameless daughter as she began playing with her titties, walking closer and closer to her father who was waiting on the pulpit.

"I hope your gonna fuck my tits tonight daddy. I need your big fuckstick so bad," she moaned, massaging her breasts teasingly.

When she was half-way, she kicked off her boots and pulled the rest of the dress off. Just as he expected, she wasn't wearing any panties and just had on a red garter belt and stockings. He could barely make out her pretty little toenails. After a very energetic fuck session, she made him paint her nails, blowing on them to make them dry. Then she'd make him suck her toes. She was the most demanding little daughter.

"Daddy aren't you gonna take all your clothes off. You really didn't think I wanted to do any work over here, did you daddy? Other than taking care of your big meaty cock, that is. I need my protein daddy," she moaned. Tom began pulling at his clothes, uncaring if anything ripped or was damaged.

Kimmy swayed and moved her curvy hips in a sexy dance, performing for her father. Her smooth snatch glistened in the darkness. Her nipples were large and rigid in the cool building. Every step bounced her sweet jugs closer to him.

Tom grabbed his daughter and eased her body down on the hay. The manger holding the replica baby Jesus is only inches from their feet. Tom shoves his hand between Kimmy's creamy thighs and dives into her wetness. She moans against his tongue and kisses him more deeply. She spreads her thighs wider wanting him deeper.

Tom grins and begins fucking his fingers inside her. He tongues her in rhythm to his fingers. Kimmy's wild beneath him. Her mound pushes against his fingers, her legs coming up and around his body holding him closer to her. Her are tits pushed against his chest.

He wanted to go slowly, to savor their time together, but she wanted immediate pleasure. He didn't know how many times they would be able to be together once their family arrived and he knew he wouldn't be able to resist her. He didn't care if he had to rent some skanky hotel room out of town. He'd find a way to fuck his baby girl.

"I need you daddy. Fuck me hard!" she screams. Her hands tangle in his hair, driving his mouth down to her tits. She reaches down to find his hard cock. Her hand feels so hot when she touches him. She shoves him, rolling him over so she can get on top. Their actions knock over part of the nativity scene. Neither of them cares as she reaches up and positions his wet cock under her wet hole.

She begins to ride him slowly. Her cunt comes all the way off his meat and then slams down again. The sweat running down her face, Kimmy pants and whimpers like an animal. Rev. Tom's eyes are closed and his hands reach up grabbing his daughter's tits firmly. His hand kneads and squeezes her harshly. At times he would get so carried away that her tits would stay red for days. He loved to pinch and twist them cruelly. He loved sucking them and biting and chewing at her lovely breasts, marking them as his.

"Yeah, fuck me Kimmy. Fuck me with your sweet pussy. You know daddy loves your pussy," he groans, shoving his hips upward to meet her. His cock is full and ready to burst. She never seemed care if he spilled his seed first. It just meant he would have to make her cum in whatever way she wanted when he finished.

He sometimes worried about getting her pregnant, but she always told him she was on the pill. Sometimes he wanted to knock her up and see her belly grow with his baby. Times like now he wanted to fuck her forever and fill her belly so full that no pill could stop his fertile cum.

He couldn't control it any longer, her pussy worked his cock until he couldn't think and then he erupted, spilling inside her with a roar. She continued rising and falling on top of him milking his cock for every drop. When his body calmed, she rested her head on his chest and waited.

Gently laughing, she traces circles around his nipples and listens to his breathing. His was cock still resting under her, softly deflating. His cum leaked down, wetting their bodies and the stage beneath. It would probably leave a stain.

When he stretched his arms under his head, she looked up and grinned impishly. "You know what this means daddy? You have to please me in whatever way I choose."

She was still grinning as she crawled up from his body and he could see his fluid on her body. She walked to where the baby Jesus doll laid, staring up, arms outstretched. Kimmy reached down and after gathering the doll in her arms began rocking the baby in her arms and humming 'Away in a Manger'. Her sweet tits swayed in rhythm.

Kimmy sat down on the stairs of the pulpit and crooked her finger at her father. "C'mere daddy," she breathed lustfully. Staring at her quizzically, Tom went to his daughter. She handed him the doll and reclined back on the stage. Kimmy opened her sexy legs wide.

"Fuck me with the doll daddy," she demanded, holding his shocked gaze sternly. In some ways her father still seemed to need a lot of training to keep up with her. She loved shocking him, pushing his limits. She didn't think any woman had ever done that for him. Her mother certainly didn't seem to have the imagination to mold a man like her father.

Rev. Tom kneels down and gently massages the head of the doll against her cleft. Kimmy moans and pushes her cunt against the doll's head. Her eyes close and she gives her body up to her father's care.

"You like that, don't you my dirty little slut?" her daddy taunts.

Her juices soak the face of the doll and coat her open thighs. One of his hands covers her swaying boob, while the other fucks the doll into her horny hole. The room fills with the sounds of her wet hole and moans. She loves her father's depravity and the fact that she could drag him down in what could only be considered sacrilegious behavior made her arousal even stronger. She loved challenging his morality.

Her hand reaches out and grabs her father's hand, pushing still even more of the doll's head inside her cunt. She wants to completely engulf the head, swallow it with her cunt and carry it inside her like a mother would carry it's child. She felt powerful and wicked and she loved the feeling. It was euphoric.

"Oh yes! Fuck me daddy! Fuck me hard! Fuck it in me daddy! Fuck! God fuck me now!" she screams.

Her hips undulate wildly, bucking the doll against her thighs. Rev. Cummings is half bent over her sexy body, sweat running down his face despite the coolness of the church. One of Kimmy's hands is scratching into the wood of the stage, marking it.

Kimmy cums, hunching her hips, grasping the doll to her violently and screaming loudly like a cat in heat.

To be continued ...

lilywhite31
lilywhite31
423 Followers