Incest Island Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden, Bristol's pretty eyes looked up at her daddy, opened wide, just as she felt her pussy flooded with cum for the first time. It made her squirt on her father's crotch, making him cum more out of surprise. She saw his grin when he watched her tight little pussy squirt for him.

"Bristol, I didn't know you could do that for me."

"Is it alright, daddy?"

"It's kinda neat, darling. I really like it. I hope we can do this a lot more."

Bristol blushed as she lay on her back on the kitchen counter with her father's cock deep inside her, his infertile cum filling her pussy. She felt her father pull out of her and give her a long, passionate kiss on the mouth.

"Thanks baby. I really needed something exciting." her father told her warmly, rubbing her gooey pussy.

"Your welcome, daddy. Do you want to try my bum later?" Bristol replied innocently, hopping off the counter and holding her pussy with one hand as the cum inside her tried to leak out down her thighs.

"I really would like to, but I have to get to work... Besides, you're more than my little soldier can handle today."

"Maybe it will be ready for more at lunch time? I'm going to study."

Bristol felt her father swat her firm little ass playfully as they parted, he went to work in his office and she went for a shower to clean-up.

As the day went on, Bristol was getting bored of studying. She went for a stroll to her parent's room.

"Hey mom, can I come in?"

"Oh sure... Make yourself at home."

Bristol noticed how her mom was looking her over. They smiled at each other. She took a look at her mom's firm and still perky B-cup breasts, so much larger than her small cones. Bristol sat on the bed next to her mom, just like they used to do when she was younger.

"Your father said that you had sex with him..."

"We did, mom. It was good. Not Will, but good." Bristol replied, relaxing next to her mom on the big bed, both women nude.

"I'm so glad that you and your brother love each other so much. Will was very generous to allow us to share you with him."

Two womanly hands touched Bristol's tiny cone-shaped breasts, feeling them carefully and gently. Bristol held still and let out a quiet moan as her mom felt her up. Tiny hard nipples poked her mother's palms. They leaned into a kiss, both women sliding their tongue into the mouth of the other. Bristol's curious hands felt her mother's perky firm breasts, feeling the soft firmness and hard nipples of another woman for the first time.

"I used to do this with your aunt... That is, before the boat accident. I hope that Tannis and Tinley decide to come with Will. Your cousins might like it here." Mom spoke for a moment, smiling when she saw her daughter's delicate hands feeling her firm B-cups and pointy nipples.

"Tannis and Tinley too? We're going to have lots of people here... Do you think they can do all their classes on-line and be like Will and me?" Bristol asked innocently, her mother turning around to show her a wet pussy adorned with a small landing strip.

"They will like it here. We can have paradise here, if we want to." Mom answered, as she went into a 69 with her oldest daughter. Her face near her daughter's smooth hairless pussy.

Bristol fingered and licked her mother's pussy, excited because it was the very hole that she and her brother emerged from almost twenty years ago. She spread her legs wide for her mother, as a tongue and fingers probed her tight little pussy in return. Both women moaned into the pussy they were pleasuring, slurping and licking it eagerly. Bristol explored the labia of her mother's pussy, noticing how it was different than her own, and yet very much the same. She licked around her fingers as they slide in and out of her mom's pussy, much wetness forming around them. Her own pussy was on fire, very wet and sensitive, making her shiver and gasp quietly.

Dad walked in on his wife and daughter in a 69 on the bed in the master bedroom. He stopped and stared, instantly hard from the sight before him. Neither woman noticed him, as both were eagerly fingering and licking the pussy in their face. Slurping and licking was heard, not trying to muffle their moans with anything more than the pussy that their face was pressed against. He noticed that Bristol's cute little ass was positioned just perfectly for him to sneak-up on it.

Once he had applied some water-based lubricate to his raging hard five inch cock, he climbed onto the bed behind his daughter, his wife seeing him and giving him a smile while her mouth was busy giving pleasure to Bristol's small bald tight pussy. The mouth on Bristol's pussy let out as gasp when she saw her husband poke his dick into his own daughter's ass. Bristol held still and let out a happy yelp as she felt her father enter her bum for the first time. She was in ecstasy, her tiny rectum stretching open for her father's unprotected cock.

Licking her daughter's tight little pussy, tasting her wetness, she watched her husband's cock disappear slowly into her daughter's amazingly tiny asshole, her husband's balls resting on her nose. She let out a sigh, her pussy spasming on her daughter's mouth and fingers. Bristol squirted her mom's mouth at the same time, letting her have a good taste, just as her other parent had just a few hours ago.

Bristol saw her mom roll out from under her as she felt her father slowly fucking her ass with all five inches of his length, working it in as deep as he could, holding her by her boyishly slender hips.

"Oh daddy! Do you like fucking my bum? I like you in my bum!" Bristol moaned, looking over her shoulder to see her mother watching her husband moving in and out of her daughter's tight little asshole.

"I love it, darling! You're so tight! What do you think about your daughter, mom?" her father answered happily, keeping his slow but steady pace going, his balls squirted by Bristol's pussy as she was crying and moaning with happiness.

"She is so naughty! Does it feel good?"

"I love it mom! I love it when Will does it too. I feel like such a bad girl when I have a dick in my bum! Oh daddy!"

Bristol started flexing the tight muscles of her rectum around her father's cock, milking it as he moved back and forth within her asshole. She heard him groaning louder and felt him twitching inside her. Pressing her firm little ass back against her father's cock, she buried it as far it would go up her ass as he unloaded cum inside her ass for the first time. She was once more squirting, her mom's fingers playing with her super sensitive clit and her father's cock squirting cum deep in her bowels at the same time...

A few minutes later, Bristol and her father had pulled apart and cleaned-up. They lay on the big bed with her mom, all nude and exhausted. Each kissed the other and had a nap together.

End of part 3, more to come in part 4.

12