Incest Love Affair

Story Info
Young cousins find lust in each other.
1k words
3.92
72.9k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

My cousin and I have never been close since we grew up living very far from each other. At the time he was 20 and I was 19. Everything started when we started texting after he told me he would be moving considerable closer to me. In all the texting we grew very close, but nothing more than friendship grew out of it yet.

One weekend we invited him to sleep over by our house to give us an opportunity to spend some more time together and show him around. We had a lot of fun during the day, going to the beach, drinking on St. Patrick's Day, during the day I could feel a little bit of sexual tension creeping up, but nothing to major. That evening my cousin, my brother and I went out clubbing with some friends. The alcohol was flowing and we got flirtier as the night went by. I would ever so seductively stroke his ass or his body when none of our friends could see. I struggled to keep control of myself.

As we didn't have a guest bedroom, I got out a mattress for him, which we put in my room since there was no space in my brothers room. Luckily my parents didn't mind since he was family. My brother went to bed and my cousin went to sit on his mattress. I was unbelievable turned on, and took my clothes off in front of him to tease him, and put on my nighties. I was looking for any excuse to get him close enough to me, and my heart was racing. I told him he can come plug in him cell phone to charge next to my bed. When he came to stand next to me I looked up at him, put my hand around his neck and pulled his lips in for a kiss. He responded by kissing me hard while our breathing became wilder. I pulled him onto the bed on top of me while we were still kissing. He broke the kiss and looked at me with lust in his eyes. He removed my top and lightly but my neck as he cupped my c-cup breasts in his hands. I moaned lightly to try and not wake the rest of the house. I climbed on top of him and removed his shirt; I kissed his neck and gave him several love bites in his neck while my hips moved up and down over his growing erection.

His hands were all over my body, stroking my back and breasts and later pushing me down harder on his cock. We were both incredibly turned on but couldn't risk anything because of my parents. I moved back to his lips and kissed him, my tongue pressing through his lips to his waiting tongue, we kiss each other playfully and passionately for a while before I start kissing down his body. I kiss him all over, slowly and passionately, not wanting to miss one bit. I spread his legs and kneel between them. My fingers start prying the buttons of the pants loose while I kiss right above it. I slowly unzip his pants and pull it all the way down, taking his jockey along with it.

His penis is erect and I waste no time taking it in my hand and start to rub his member up and down. He relaxes his body and waits for what's more to come. I start moving my hand faster and stroking him harder for a while until I decide it's time for some more teasing. I take his penis firmly in my hand and softly lick the tip. I move it around, licking the head and the base to get it nice and lubricated. I finally give in to his begging and taking his penis in my mouth. I start moving slowly with my head, getting used to his size. Whilst I'm increasing my spread I try to take in as much of his cock in my mouth as I can take.

After a while of rhythmically pumping his cock with my hand and mouth he warns me that he is going to cum, this only fuels my lust and I increase my speed and suck harder and harder on his penis. He started pumping his cum load after load into my mouth, when he had filled my mouth I swallowed and licked his penis clean. He pulled me up to him and kissed me hard before he turned me on my back and pinned me to the bed. He kissed me hard while his one hand was pulling forcefully at my hot pants to get it off. He spread my legs stroking them for a while until he inserted one finger into me. I was so wet so it slid right it. He started pumping me fast; I could feel his erection growing again. After a while he slid in a second finger and moved in and out even harder and faster. My moaning grew louder and he knew my orgasm was getting close.

He pulled his fingers out and licked them clean. He positioned himself between my legs and started circulating my pussy with his tongue. I could barely take it, I wanted him so bad. He started licking my clit, playing with it and sucking at it. He again inserted one finger and kept a slow rhythm while fingering me. He knew exactly how to get me off and within minutes I was clutching at his head and bucking my hips up and down before I was over whelmed with wave after wave of an amazing orgasm... After I got down from my high he removed his finger and licked my pussy clean. We were both hot and out of breath when he moved back up towards me. We both wanted to fuck so badly. He pressed his erection against my slit while me made out one last time before he got into his own bed.

This is the end of Part One. Part two to follow shortly; please feel free to leave any criticism.