Incest Roleplay: Trapped In A Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,739 Followers

"OOOOHHHHHH, GODD-DD!!!! YESSS!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! FUUCCKK!!! OHH!! OHH!! I'M CUMMINNNNG!!! AANNNNHHHHH!!!!"

I move my mouth from her clit into her pussy itself, where my tongue tastes the cum flooding her ready and willing cunt. I swirl in her folds, making sure I make contact with her sweet pussy lips. I'm enjoying every second of her orgasm, and so is she.

"OhhGodbabypleassedon'tstopkeeptonguefuckingmepleas epleaseGodANNH--ANNH!" she blurts. I oblige her pleas by fucking her with my mouth, prompting her to shout "JESUS!! F-ffffUCK!!"

I make her come one more time, and I lick up her new cum. This time I make sure I have some in my mouth as I come up for air and crawl up my sister's gorgeous naked body. I see that she has broken a sweat from all the cumming. She is positively glistening, and breathing heavily from all the action.

She receives my deep kiss as lightning flashed in the window, followed by thunder. As her tongue touched mine, she tasted her own cum. "Mmmmmm. Is that me?" she asked.

I caressed her cheek. "Of course, that's you, baby. I wanted you to taste yourself the way I tasted you. That's your sweet pussy, my love."

She smiled, the wicked smile coming back. "I can't wait to taste you, bro."

I smile back. "What are you waiting for, sis?" I get off of her and lie back on the bed, my cock standing at full attention. "I'm ready for you, baby."

Sister: I raise my body up and grab my brother's swollen member. I stare for a moment at his beautiful cock, almost hypnotized by it. I open my mouth slowly sliding my lips on it and hearing him moan.

"Yes sis! Like that! You're mouth feels so warm!"

Immediately I can taste his precum. It's salty, warm and so good! I wiggle my tongue on the tip of his head while my mouth slowly sucks in more of his cock until I finally get it all in my mouth. I stare up at my bro for some assistance. He cups my face. "Now baby just move your lips up and down on it."

I do as he says and I know he likes it. He moans louder now and I love his taste so much that I almost forget about the awful storm outside. The candlelight dances around us and lightening from the storm flashes bright flashes. I can feel bro's cock twitching in my mouth with each stroke of my lips. I put more suction and He squirms on the bed.

I love watching my bro getting satisfied, finally by me. It was my turn to show him how much I love him. He looks at me and our eyes meet. He obviously likes the way his cock looks in my mouth.

"You are so beautiful sis. I love you." He says and his eyes close but flutter and his lips part. He looks like he wants to scream out his pleasure. His cock twitches hard in my mouth and I know it's time he wants to cum...

Brother: My sister's wet, warm mouth on my cock is, at that moment, one of the most beautiful feelings I'll have in my entire life. Every kiss, every lick, every suck, is pure heaven. At that moment, I could not have loved my beautiful sister more. She says she's never had sex, but she is handling herself more like a young woman who's more experienced than I thought possible.

"Ohh, God, yes baby," I moan, "ohh, yeah, suck my cock, baby, please..."

I feel my cock twitching in her mouth. My balls are tingling, and I feel the cum going up my shaft. I'm about to blow!

"Godd, I'm cumminng!" I scream. "I'm cumming in your mouth! Ahhhhh...!!"

I thrust my spasming cock into my sister's sweet mouth, letting go of my hot cum. She keeps my cock in her mouth and I hear her swallowing my goo. She jerks my cock, still sucking it, determined to drain my balls of every last drop. She looks up at me with her loving eyes. Finally, she lets go and crawls up my body. With her patented wicked smile, she gives me a soul kiss, and I feel my salty tangy cum on her tongue.

She breaks the kiss, caressing my face. "Tit for tat, brother," she says.

I smile at her. "Speaking of tit, sis," I say, my hand now caressing one of her gorgeous breasts. My head nuzzles between her breasts. I caress her left one, kissing the areola around her hard nipple. She moans as I lick the nipple slowly. My lips grip the nipple softly and I suck it. She hisses, not in pain, but in pleasure as I indulge myself on first one tit, then the other. At the same time, she caresses my balls and my cock, which is growing again.

Sister: "Bro, I need you to pop my cherry," I whisper as I stroke bro's cock.

He nods. "Yes I want to do that. I love you so much sis, I don't ever want you to be with any other guy. You're mine."

"Yes I am. I could never love another man the way I love you."

He holds me and gently flips me over laying me down on my back. I stare up at him and he spreads my legs. He holds his big cock in his hand and stares at my tiny pussy. He wonders how he'll be able to fit his cock in me.

He moves closer to me positioning himself between my legs. He caresses my thighs so lovingly and runs his hands all over my tummy..."Are on the pill sis?" He asks.

"Yes," I purr.

He sighes. "Ok just making sure. I love you but I think we're too young to have a child together."

he's so caring!

I feel his cock poking at my tiny entrance and I moan in pain at first...

Brother: I pull my dick back from her tiny pussy, worried for her. I caress her thighs to make her comfortable. "Are you alright, baby?"

She looks at me lovingly, touched by my concern. "Yes, baby," she coos.She called me "baby"! "I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me. I just need you inside me so much. Please..." she pleads. "Fuck me."

I breathe a slight sigh of relief, and I move towards her again. I decide that as much as she wants to feel my cock in her, I want to make her want it even more. I hold my member, still wet from my cum and her saliva and touch the tip of my shaft onto her very red and aroused clit. I move the tip around and on the clit, making her gasp and moan loudly. The sensitive feeling affects me too, but I don't want to cum too soon, so I stop. I hear her moan in disappointment, but I smile. I know the best is yet to come.

I place the tip of my cock onto her tight opening. Sis moans again, her head moving up against the pillow. She exposes her beautiful neck, which I intend to kiss lovingly when we fuck. I don't move any further. "Do you want this cock, baby?" I whisper, enough for her to hear.

"Yesss," she whispers.

"I said, do you want this cock?" I whisper again.

"Oh, God, yes," sis says, a little louder.

Without another word, I enter her slowly. She is so tight, her pussy grips the tip of my cock. We both let out moans at the same time. Slowly but surely, after getting an inch inside her, I pull out, with the tip again at her entrance.

"Do you want more of this cock, baby?" I ask her.

"Ohh, yeah, please..." she begs. "More...please more..."

I enter my sister again, this time burying two inches of my throbbing dick in her, and then I pull out again. I do this one more time. I am driving her completely crazy. I laugh softly, enjoying her rising mix of anticipation and frustration.

Finally, after inserting about three and a half inches of my cock, I feel her cherry. I don't go through just yet; I just carefully thrust in and out of her several times. She is gasping and moaning and practically begging me to go further.

I stop for a moment to admire my baby sister's face and her naked body. In a moment, I will take her virginity from her, and I will make her a woman. My woman, my lover, my new reason for being. After this, I won't deny her anything, nor will she deny me anything. I am in love with my sister, and I want to be with her forever.

"I love you so much, baby," I say.

"I love you, too, bro," she responds.

With one quick thrust, I push through and break her hymen. She yelps in pain and grasps my arms for support. I sink all 7 and a half inches of my cock in her and I lie down on top of her. "Sssshhhh," I softly whisper. "It's okay, baby...it was just for a moment. It's over now." I wipe the tears from her eyes, kissing her on both cheeks.

She looks up at me. "I'm yours now, my love," she whispers. Another tear rolls down her cheek. I tear up as well.

We kiss tenderly, then deeply, as I slowly thrust in and out of my sister, now my lover...

Sister: My legs wrap around my brother's waist and I can feel him so deep inside of me. He moves in and out furiously as if he hasn't had sex in a long time. Our eyes meet and we kiss, long deep kisses. I moan into his kisses. The pain I once felt, is gone. Nothing but pleasure now.

"Ooh this feels so good! I want you to do this to me more often," I moan.

Bro takes turns kissing my chest and lips. "We will do this more often baby. I can assure you."

Suddenly I feel my body tighten and his cock twitches inside of me. I'm going to cum! Oh god it's going to be so hard! My eyes close and my mouth opens but nothing comes out. I can't even scream from the intense pleasure...

"Hmmggghghh!" I finally let out and begin to orgasm on my brother's beautiful cock....

Brother: I feel my sister's pussy gripping tightly onto my dick, as she lets out her loudest moan ever! I bite on her neck, making her gasp and scream; I feel her gushing on my cock...

"Aw, yeah, cum on my cock, baby...oh, yeah...oh God," I growl through gritted teeth. "It feels so good you doing that...ohhhh..." I feel close to cumming myself. Her pussy feels like it's moving up and down my shaft.

I see my sister's face. She is gasping for breath, sweating, panting and moaning in pure ecstasy; her tits are bouncing up and down from my thrusts. My beautiful angel came hard, and soon I would be cumming too. I give her a deep long kiss, as I feel the familiar tingle of my cum building up, soon to blow!

I move her body down just the slightest, so I can bury my cock in her as deeply as possible. I feel my balls slapping against her ass as I fuck her furiously. I can feel her clit against the top of my shaft. The juicy friction would soon make her cum again. I already hear her moaning louder quickly. We hold our sweating, dripping wet bodies close together. I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Listen to me, baby," I whisper quickly, keeping up the pace, "I want you to try to look into my eyes when I cum, okay?" (Kiss) "I'll try to look in yours, too, baby. Just...don't look away...please...I want to show how much I love you."

"I--love you--bro," she whispered through gasps. "I'll see--you--cum...(gasp)...cum for me---baby---Goddd---hnnnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!"

My baby screams and cums again, her flooding and still wet cunt tightening around my cock as I keep fucking her! I can't stand it anymore! I boil over and let go! "Oh, God--unnnhhh--ohhhh-----nnnnnhhhhh---Ahhhhh---ohh shitt!!!--ohhhh---nnnhhhhh---nnnnhhh---nnnhhhh..."

I keep thrusting into my new young lover as I shoot my hot cum into her. We both cum at the same time, desperately staring into each other's eyes. In response, the thunder and lightning outside come together too, with the lightning briefly illuminating our bodies and the thunders sound rivaling our cries of passion. We close our eyes briefly; savoring our and each other's orgasms. My open mouth is above hers and we feel our breaths entering each other's mouths. Having been spent, I slow down, making each thrust softer and longer than the last, until I stop all together.

We don't move from each other for what seems like forever. I stay in her until I feel my dick becoming softer and softer until it slips out of her beautiful pussy. Slowly, but surely, with an electrifying touch, our lips touch and we kiss deeply and lovingly again. Suddenly, I feel a tear against her cheek. I take my hand and wipe away the tear. "I love you baby," I whisper. "I love you so much, I want to make love to you all the time. I want us to live together in our own home one day, and I want you to have my baby so we can all live together as one happy family." I caress her cheek and kiss her lips again. Now I start to tear up as I look into her beautiful, sacred blue eyes.

Sister: This time I wipe my brother's tears and kiss him tenderly. "This is so amazing bro. I mean I grew up with you in this house and I never thought we'd end up like this. In love. You are the love of my life and I do want to be with you, now and forever."

Bro holds me in his arms and we fall in a deep sleep. We awaken and he's behind me we are still naked in each other's arms. The telephone awakes me and I pick up. It's mom and dad they are going to be home in a few hours. I look out the window and see the sun is shining brightly as if there had never been a storm...

Brother: I see my sister naked by the window, the sun shining brightly, making her glow in the daylight. I walk up behind her, wrap my arms around her chest, and hold her close to me. I kiss her neck and nuzzle her ear. "Good morning, baby girl."

"Good morning, stud," she says, half jokingly. I chuckle, still kissing her neck. I feel her taking a deep breath. "Mom and dad called. They'll be home soon."

My hand finds a breast, my thumb lightly rubbing a nipple. "How soon?" I whisper in her ear.

"Very," she says softly. "We've got to fix up their bed. It's a mess."

"How soon?" I ask again, followed by sucking on her neck.

Sis is moaning. I'm breaking her down. "A few hours," she finally confesses. I move my other hand down to her crotch.

"We've still got time, babe," I say. "Last night was the beginner's course. I could teach you intermediate before they come home. I'll have to teach you the expert course another time..."

She turns around and looks up at me. "What's the difference between last night and today?"

I grin wickedly. "More positions," I chuckle...

Sister: I giggle. "More positions? Hmmm like doggie style?"

Bro raises a brow. "Now how do you know about doggie style?"

I blush. "Movies and magazine and of course the internet."

Bro groans and kisses me hard. Our wet kiss is long and deep. "Get on all fours baby. I want to do you doggy style and then maybe you can ride my cock. Would you like that?"

"Yesss!" I hiss.

I get on all fours and feel bro's hands rubbing my back and then go down to my waist. He slides one hand between my legs and touches my pussy. "Mmm you're already wet?"

"Yes," I blush.

"I like that. Sis is all ready for me. Now pick you ass up a little baby, I'm going to make love to you again..."

Brother: I rub the length of my hard cock up and down her wet slit. She's moaning into the pillow from the touch. She is hot for me again.

"You're gonna love this, baby," I say. I plunge my dick into her, and she lets out a long moan in time to my entering her. She stops when I put all of me in her. God, after the fucking we had last night, she is still tight. I love it.

I thrust slowly, savoring the feel of her pussy. Every few seconds, sis lets out an "ohh" that's sounds sexier than the last. She is music to my ears.

I softly grab the round cheeks of her beautiful ass, pulling her towards me; at the same time I thrust into her. I maintain a rhythm that the both of us love. Most especially my baby sister. "Mmmmm....nnnnnnnnnnn....ohhhhhhh...ohhh, Go-od...."

With our rhythm established, I begin to speed up. I moan as I feel the top part of my cock move against where her G-spot is. Sis' breathing is faster and her moaning gets louder and higher. It won't be long until she cums...

Sister: I feel my brother's strong body behind me thrusting in me. He moans with me and my body is on fire! This position is really hot! He's hitting my g-spot so good!

"T-this feels g-good!" I purr...

Bro kisses my back and keeps fucking my pussy hard. I could hear his balls slapping on my ass and then I feel it...again...my orgasm rises..."oooohhh bro! I'm c-cumming!"

Bro fucks me harder and faster feeling my pussy constrict on his cock...

Brother: I feel her tightening around my cock. "Your pussy feels so good, baby! Cum for me, baby, cum for me!"

"D-don't stop, bro...nooo...don't...stop...ahhh...ahhh...right there...yessss..."

"I wanna feel you wet, baby...ohhhh....I wanna feel you cum..."

Finally, she screams and moans louder than I've heard her so far since last night! "AHHHHH, GODDD!!!...JESUS, FUCK!!!! C-CUMMMMINNNGGG HAAARRRRDDDDDD!!!!

I feel her wetness cover all my cock as she cums hard. I revel in the moment and start screaming myself! "OHHH, YEAH, BA-BEEEE!!! I HIT THE MOTHER-FUCKIN' MOTHERLODE!!! YEEE-HAAAAA!!!!!"

The outburst makes us both laugh out loud, considering our present state. Still laughing, I stop fucking and bend over her. I kiss up the length of her back until I reach her neck. I nibble on her ear and get a chance to see her face. Sis is smiling like an angel. She's enjoying every second of this.

With my dick still in her, I wrap one arm around my sis and lift her up, until she is in a sitting position with her back to me. I kiss her neck as she reaches an arm around my neck. She begins to moan again as I take one hand and fondle her breasts. She turns her head and kisses me.

"God, that was so wonderful," she whispers. "I never came like that before..."

"There's a lot more where that came from, babe," I whisper back. I nibble at her ear again. "Ready to go for a ride, sis?"

Sister: I feel my body on fire again..."I'm so ready to ride!" I say excited

Bro lays down and his cock his still hard as a rock sticking straight up. "Slide your pussy on my cock baby. You'll feel it really deep this time."

I straddle his cock and grab it slowly begin sliding it in my pussy. It feels so good and I begin to move my hips feeling every inch of my brother's cock buried in me. "oooh yess!" I purr.

"You like that baby? Now just slide up and down my cock gently.Ahhh yess like that. Mmggghh!"

I am fucking my brohter's big cock now like a pro. He was so right about this feeling good. I can feel his cock veins rubbing hard against my the walls of my pussy each time I slide up and down his long shaft.

"this is my favorite so far bro...ooh my god!! " I yelp.

Bro lifts his hands up and grabs my breasts gently pinching on my nipples...

Brother: I bite my lip and grunt softly, gently pinching my sister's hard nipples. I look at her face, with her eyes closed and enjoying her pleasure. "Mmmmm, baby, this feels so good," I whisper. "Ohhh, yeahh...I love it, baby...you're ridin' my cock...come down here so I can suck on your tits..."

Sis groans an affirmative and bends down towards me. I gently grab both breasts in my hands and squish them together. I stick my tongue out and shake my head like I'm saying "no", licking both tasty nipples on her delicious tits. I kiss, then suck first her right nipple, then her left. "Mmmmmmmhhhhhh..." she moans, "nnnnnnnhhhhhhh...suck my titties...I love how you suck my titties, baby....ooohhh, yeahhh...like that, baby..."

She yelps when I give her gentle love bites on her tits, close enough to her nips, and not enough to give her pain. When I'm done, I kiss up her neck, where I feel her purring through my lips. My lips find hers and we give ourselves the sweet long kisses we desperately need from each other. She runs her hands on my chest and lightly touch my nipples, already hard from my arousal. She kisses my chest, then finds a nipple and sucks it. She strokes a thumb on the other...

I hiss in pleasurable response to her sucking and stroking. That, and her hot, wet and tight pussy riding me, starts my cock twitching. I moan from the sensations, and my baby sister is moaning right along with me, feeling her own pleasure. I grab her ass and move her hips into mine; at the same time I start thrusting into her to keep in time to her movement. We find a rhthym we both enjoy, as our grunting and groaning get louder in response. I want to make her cum hard while she's on top of me, and I want to cum so hard inside of her.

jessy19
jessy19
2,739 Followers