Incest Roleplay: Trapped In A Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers

"Ohhh, baby, grab the headboard--fuck me hard!" I growl. "I want you to bounce off me!"

"Yeah, baby, I'll fuck you hard, you fuck me hard!" sis growls back. "I want your cock so bad!...I want all your cock in me..."

Sis grabs the headboard and moves up and down faster. To keep up, I thrust up her pussy faster. Our wet and wonderful friction brings on my familiar tingle, and my baby's moans are getting louder and more shrilled by the second. It won't be long now...

Sister: "oooh goddddd!" I yelp cumming once again on my brother's cock. My entire body quivers from the sweet delight.

After my orgasm, I am weak. I can't move and bro just begins to thrust his hips upwards fucking me with his cock. He holds on to my waist fucking me fast and furiously. His cock twitches inside of me and suddenly I feel his hot spurts of incest cum shooting out in me.

"Ahhhhh fuck yes! Mmmm baby!" Bro grunts and keeps shooting sperm in me...

Brother: I thrust in time to my cock spurting cum into my baby sister, each release feeling like a jolt running through my loins! "Uhhh...hhh...uhhhh...hhh...ohhh...hh...ohhhh...nnnhhh..." Finally, my pleasure subsides and I look up dreamily at my beautiful new lover. She's moaning softly, with her eyes closed and in a complete daze.

I lift my head and chest up towards her. I end up in a sitting position with her still sitting on my now spent and softening cock. I wrap my arms around her and she has hers around mine. I don't know how long it takes, maybe fifteen, twenty minutes, maybe half an hour to forty-five minutes, but we spend that time kissing and caressing each other. Her tongue so soft in my mouth, her skin touching and brushing lightly against mine, our body heat keeping each other warm, my hand moving the hair away from her lovely blue eyes...for all that time, during those precious minutes, we are the only two people in the world.

Eventually, we end up lying back in bed, with my sister lying on top of me and with her head snuggling on my chest. My left hand strokes up and down her naked back and my right strokes her cheek. "God, baby, I love you so much," I whisper...

Sister: I close my eyes as I lie in my brother's loving arms. "I love you so much bro. I don't know how we are going to get away doing all of this without mom and dad finding out."

Bro kisses my forehead and sighs. "We'll we can't come out and tell them right away. Eventually we will have to tell them though. I love you sis and I want you to be with me now and forever."

I feel my heart pounding..."Are you saying you want to ...m-marry me?"

Brother: I smile, a little sadly. "I want to marry you, honey. But not right now." I interlace the fingers of my hand with hers. "We're together already, baby. We're brother and sister, and now we're lovers. When Mom and Dad are here, we can be the same old siblings who fight over the remote or the last slice of pizza, we can razz each other about the types of boys you like or the types of boys I like--" She looks at me in surprise. "--I'm kidding, you nut!" We laugh heartily. The sound of her laugh vibrates against my chest. "You know I like girls. And I certainly love you, babe."

She hums and coos in agreement. "And when Mom and Dad aren't here?"

"I'll take you against the nearest wall and fuck your brains out." She giggles that giggle that I love so very much. "Mom and Dad aren't here all that much, anyway, what with all the traveling that they do.

"Well, when can we tell them about us?" Sis asks, concern crossing her face.

"When we're both ready, hon," I reassure her. "When we're both ready."

I kiss her on the forehead and caress her face. I begin to notice we had sweated on our parents' sheets. We're practically giving off the smell of sex. I look at our parents' radio clock. Our mom and dad would be home in about an hour.

"Baby," I whisper, "we gotta get ready for our parental units. Let's hit the shower and get this bed pristine again..."

Sister: My brother and I shower together kissing passionatly as the water falls on us. I didn't want the day to end but unfortunatly it has. After our shower we eat a quick breakfast and then hear mom and dad's car pull up.

Mom rushes to us. "Are you both ok?"

I nod but remain quiet.

Bro does the same.

We go back to living our lives as brother and sister but when are parents aren't around we are lovers. One day mom and dad will see that but for now we'll just have to play our part.

jessy19
jessy19
2,741 Followers