Incest Through AOL Ch. 03

Story Info
It's daddy's birthday. What present did I gve him?
1k words
3.64
29.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love late nights with my daddy. Once again, don't bother contacting his s/n. I made it upp!

----------------

S T T E O T D

:-) Hehe baby I have been so curious, what is this present? You didn't have to get daddy anything, you are the only present he needs :-)

haybrittanix3

Well, that's what your present is.. Me. *Lays on your bed, naked, blushing*

S T T E O T D

*Grins and jumps up, getting on top of you as I kiss you and smile, stroking your hair slowly* Daddy's so lucky to have a daughter like you.

haybrittanix3

*Kisses you softly* Thanks daddy. So, it's your present. Tell me what to do to you.

S T T E O T D

*Strokes your hair slowly and watches you, just admiring you* I want you to suck Daddy's cock, it's been too long since you've swallowed the cum you came from.

haybrittanix3

*Giggles and gets on my knees and pulls off your boxers, staring up at you*

S T T E O T D

*Smiles down at you and runs my fingers through your hair, admiring you as I watch you* Such a good girl.

haybrittanix3

*Sucks the tip into my mouth, sucking on the head, as I watch you*

S T T E O T D

*Bites my bottom lip and continues to run my fingers through your hair, smiling down at you* Mmm... don't take your eyes off of mine, princess.

haybrittanix3

*Nods and sucks you into my mouth more and more with each suck*

S T T E O T D

*Leans my hips up to your mouth and smiles, relaxing as you take my throbbing cock into your mouth and I gently hold the back of your head*

haybrittanix3

*starts to deepthroat you and gags alittle as I keep watching you, licking the underside*

S T T E O T D

*My eyes stay on yours, sighing as you take my entire length down your throat, your tongue making my cock throb even more* Oh honey... you're such a good daughter... nobody else takes care of Daddy like this..

haybrittanix3

*Moans around your cock and tightens my throat up, licking underneath*

S T T E O T D

*Groans and leans forward a bit, pushing your head down so your mouth is pressed to the base of my shaft, unable to help myself* Good girl... that's Daddy's princess...

haybrittanix3

*Gags alittle and keeps deepthroating you*

S T T E O T D

Just like that, baby... *Holds your head as you deepthroat me and pushes down in rhythm with you, breathing heavier as I feel my load building* Almost done, princess...

haybrittanix3

*Looks up at you and sucks harder*

S T T E O T D

*My eyes meet yours and I stare into them, thrusting my cock down your throat as I whisper softly* You know your Daddy loves you, pumpkin?

haybrittanix3

*Nods and tightens my throat up and gags slightly*

S T T E O T D

*Groans and opens my mouth, letting out a long and deep moan, load after load pouring down your throat as I hold the back of your head, my eyes lost in yours*

haybrittanix3

*Keeps staring into your eyes and swallows all of your cum*

S T T E O T D

*I sigh, looking down into your eyes as I ease up a little, letting you suck my length as I stroke your hair again and brush it behind your ears* Good girl... nobody does it like you. And you're my daughter. :-)

haybrittanix3

*Smiles and continues to suck lightly*

S T T E O T D

*Leans back and relaxes, smiling down at you as I continue to stroke your hair, letting you suck my cock to get the rest of my cum* Do you like sucking down the cum you came from, angel?

haybrittanix3

I love it, daddy. What else do you want, daddy? *smiles*

S T T E O T D

*Smiles and pats my bed beside me, watching you* On your hands and knees, princess, Daddy needs to fuck his daughter to make it up to her for being gone all week.

haybrittanix3

*Nods and slowly sticks my ass in the air, leaning on the bed*

S T T E O T D

Good girl... *Wastes no time easing my just-sucked cock deep into your tight little pussy, pushing it all the way in until you've got me inside of you fully, leaning over you as my hands rest over yours and I begin to thrust into you firmly*

haybrittanix3

*Moans loudly as my cunt tightens up around your cock* ooh, daddy!

S T T E O T D

You're all Daddy wants, princess... nobody is going to be better than his one and only little girl... *I whisper in your ear as I pound my cock deep into your tightening slit, pumping fast and firm into you as I grind into you each time you take me in, kissing along the side of your neck and behind your ear, whispering again* This is why Daddy doesn't want anyone else, nobody to hide his daughter from...

haybrittanix3

*Squeals loudly and tries not to cum yet* I know daddy

S T T E O T D

*Brings one hand up and around your throat, leaning you back as I look down into your eyes and thrust even harder, making my pace slow down a bit to do it harder* Who do you belong to, baby?

haybrittanix3

I belong to you, daddy. *Moans and screams*

S T T E O T D

Good girl. *Pins your head down to the bed gently and forces my cock harder and deeper, pumping you as my cock throbs to the point of having to hold my breath to stay steady* And you know Daddy's going to take care of you.

haybrittanix3

I know, daddy. *Screams as I cum louder and louder*

S T T E O T D

*Moans with you and pounds my cum into you hard, forcing it inside as I drain my entire self inside of you* Oh god..

haybrittanix3

Mmm, daddy.. Happy birthday...

S T T E O T D

Thank you baby.... Good girl. *Eases out and lays down beside you, holding my arms open for you*

haybrittanix3

Night, daddy. (:

S T T E O T D

Night, princess. <33