Incest with My 55 Year Old Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
retired04
retired04
3,212 Followers

I took a chance. At first I thought she was sucking me off, because I was asleep and wouldn't know it. No way.

" Mom" I said, "that feels wonderful." She stopped sucking me. Then took my dick out of her mouth.
"Billy, please don't think badly of me, I couldn't help myself."

"So you were awake during all of this time."

"Are you kidding, how could anyone sleep though the fucking you gave me. "

" Why all of a sudden do you want me to know you were awake.?

" Now that you know and still want me, I can fuck you back. I don't know how hard it was for me to not move my ass."

"I want get on top of you, and ride your dick hard." mom stood up and started taking off her nightgown. She untied the little panties. I watched them fall to the floor. She started to crawl on the bed. I was still laying on my back with my dick pointing straight in the air.

I put my hand up." Could you do me a favor?

"Anything"

"Would you put on your garter belt and hose."

Mom jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. It didn't take her long at all to come back out. She stood by the bed. "How's this?" There she was awake in her white garter belt, hose and high eels. It made my dick even harder. Mom took my camera and handed to me.

"Maybe you would want to show this to your friends also"

I aimed the camera. Just before I took the picture, Mom raised her hands and put them in her hair, then stuck out her hip. I almost cumed right then. I took the picture and put the camera on the night stand. I hit the record button again knowing it would take a side view of us.

Mom jumped on the bed with her knees. "Ready to fuck mommy, Billy?"

She stood up and place a leg on each side of me. She started lowering herself. She first put her hands on my shoulders. She lowered her ass until my dick was right at the entrance.

Without any warning, she slammed her pussy down on my dick. She buried it all the way. As soon as she hit bottom she raised up again and slammed it down again. She liked fucking me hard. It didn't take me long to cum.

Part 5 is coming soon Mom at first pretending to be asleep.

retired04
retired04
3,212 Followers
12