Incestory: A Curse

Story Info
Sister and Mom share a family curse.
6.2k words
4.36
94.7k
112

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers

She poured another round of whiskey in my shot glass and smiled mischeviously. I looked down at the glass and shuddered. It was the fourth one and I was really starting to experience the effect.

"Stephanie ..." I started to protest but my big sister gave me a stern look and held up her glass to shut me up and urge me on.

We sat across from each other in our parent's living room, the old glass coffee table between us. She was sitting cross-legged on the couch and I sat in the old wooden chair we used to suffer our 'time-outs' in when we were children. Of course, she'd spent way more time in the chair then I had.

She'd always been a little wild and I got the feeling, sometimes, that our parents had been a little relieved when she'd left for college last year. She was home now for a week to visit before the next semester started. It was her Junior year at St. Catherine's across town and I was going to be a Freshman at Stanmont nearby.

"I don't see how getting drunk is going to make me do better in college."

She sighed dramatically and flipped her long silky black hair back over her shoulder.

"Quit bein' a pussy!" She was starting to slur. "No brother of mine is going to college ... especially if he's gonna go Greek ... without knowin' the ropes!"

She slammed her shot back and set her glass down onto the coffee table harder than she'd probably intended to and burst into a fit of laughter.

"Whaaaat are you laughing about?" I brought my own shot to my lips but couldn't bring myself to drink it. Not yet anyway.

"Just picturin' ya gettin' it in the ass at the frathouse," she pumped her hips for emphasis, "Greek ... get it?"

"Shut up," I laughed with her, "what do you girls get into over at the chapter house? Hmmmmmmm?"

Stephanie peered at me through her dark bangs and let the mischevious smile fly again.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

My mind conjured images of piles of naked college girls entwined in sensual passion. I pictured my sister with some blonde cheerleader's face buried between her long thin legs.

"Why are you lookin' at me like that?" She asked as she poured herself another shot.

"Like what?" I pushed away the thought, threw back the shot, and shuddered.

I decided to hold on to my glass because I knew that if I set it down, Steph would pour me another.

She laughed again and leaned back on the couch to stretch.

I caught myself taking the opportunity to run my eyes over her body, lingering on her full perky breasts. The way she was stretching, they were barely contained in the tight red tank top she wore.

Her legs were spread a bit and I couldn't resist sweeping my eyes over the inside of her thighs ... all the way to the tiny white canvas shorts she wore. I did manage to resist checking out her camel-toe - she was my sister after all.

She was tall, only an inch or two below six feet, I was sure of it. She was also very thin, and she was mostly legs.

The thing I'd always noticed about her, growing up, was how long and elegant her hands were. Now, at twenty, she'd finally grown into them. That was the best way to describe her, I thought ... long and elegant.

It seeped into my consciousness that it was as if I was seeing her for the first time. Not just seeing her, but actually seeing her as a grown woman.

"The last guy who looked at me like that," she said to the ceiling before relaxing back into the couch and fixing me with her gaze again, "got himself laid."

I don't know if it was the shame or the guilt that made me avert my gaze and blush.

"OH MY GOD!" She burst out laughing again. "You were totally checking me out!"

"You are kinda hot." The liquor had done it's job; my mouth was taking over. "You look just like Mom."

"Shut up! Don't even talk about Mom being hot, Goofball!" She laughed and looked down at my empty glass. "You're a pussy and a pervert!"

"I'm not a pervert! I've never even ..." I managed to catch myself too late.

"HOLY SHIT! You're not still ...?" She clapped her hands and covered her mouth, wide-eyed, and dramatically.

"You never fucked that little promise-ring wearin', bitch-face, girlfriend of yours?" She jumped up and came around the couch with the whiskey bottle. "Did you?"

"She's a good girl!" I retorted. "Not like some chicks I know."

I looked up at her to imply that I was referring to her so she patted me on the shoulder as if she was consoling me. I knew she was just adding insult to injury.

"Good for you." She said as she took my glass from my hand and filled it. "You're too cool for her anyway."

She said it in a way that almost convinced me that she was being genuine and I felt a strange feeling wash over me.

It occured to me that I had actually missed her when she was gone. As much as we had pretended to hate each other over the years, there was still a little love underneath it all.

She plopped her ass on the table and handed me back my shot glass.

"If you fall through that glass table, I'm not cleaning up your blood."

"Look," she tilted my face up to hers with her finger and caught my gaze, "You are ..." she thought for a second and continued. "Let's face it ... you're kinda hot yourself."

She held up her glass. I held up my glass and she tapped her glass to mine.

"I know all kindsa girls that'd get all moist for ya."

"Oh, really?" I took the shot and held it out for a refill.

She smiled and took down her shot. "Trust me."

I guess there's a certain point when inhibitions just melt away.

She was very close to me. I could actually feel the heat of her body emanating from her bare legs on mine and I could smell the strangely intoxicating scent of her perfume blended with the whiskey she'd drank seeping from her pores.

It excited me - and I seemed to be too drunk to care.

She pressed her leg to mine and leaned in so close to me that her hair tickled my cheek.

"I'm kinda dewey myself," she whispered into my ear conspiratorally.

Something changed in me then. I could feel it. It was like a set of tumblers fell into place inside me and a door that had been shut and buried deep in my unconscious had swung open a tiny bit.

A flood of memories burst through the door. Memories I'd thought I'd buried.

I remembered masturbating, jerking my meat to thoughts of young cheerleaders and Asian chicks with hairy pussies, but at the end of the day ... whenever I'd reach that peak and let my mind go... my thoughts would seem to always turn to the women in my family: Aunt Helen; my sister; our cousins out West. Hell, sometimes, I'd even ejaculated thinking about Mom.

Maybe I was a pervert after all.

I took the bottle from her and leaned back. She leaned back and held out her glass. First, I filled hers, then I filled mine.

"Wanna play a drinkin' game?" I asked her.

She smiled a wide grin of victory and held her glass up to toast herself.

"That's the spirit!"

***************************

I don't know if it was the sound of my mother's gasp or the pounding of my heart that snapped me out of my blackout, but either way, my world had suddenly came to a screeching halt.

I looked around me to gather my bearings.

Mom stood in the doorway to my sister's bedroom ... I was in my sister's bed ... I was naked ... my cock was hard as a rock and a little slick. I didn't have to look to my left to know that the sweaty naked girl shivering in fear, reeking of liquor, and muttering the word shit over and over beside me was my sister.

I decided it was a good time to vomit in Stephanie's dirty pink plastic trash can beside the bed.

***************************

The shower wasn't loud enough to drown out the screaming.

I'd started to recall what happened in flashes: Soft lips; probing tongue; the salt and whiskey taste of her skin; the feel of her silky hair in my grip; sharp nails dug into my back; long thin legs wrapped around me.

"It's not his fault!" Steph screamed, "I made him do it!"

"I can definitely believe that!" Mom's voice was harsh and full of rage. "You little SLUT!"

"Fuck you!" Steph screamed.

"I bet you want to!" Mom screamed back.

"You wish!"

"HA!"

That would be interesting, I thought to myself, momentarily allowing myself to imagine the two of them grinding it out on each other. The fact that they were mother and daughter only seemed to make it all the more exciting for me. I absently wondered again if, just maybe, there wasn't something a little wrong with my mind.

"You better pray you aren't pregnant!"

"We didn't get that far ... thanks to you!"

I looked down at my balls . They appeared normal. I had always thought they would turn colors if you didn't get your rocks off.

"What is wrong with you?"

"You and I both know it wouldn't be the first baby in this family with both parents named Fitzgerald and no Marriage Certificate - now would it?"

That one confused me - but I didn't have the mental capacity at that moment to ponder over it.

"How dare you!" Mom screeched.

"Wait a second!" Stephanie's voice became lower and accusatory. "I know what you're really mad at!"

"Oh?" Mom retorted. "The fact that I walk in on my children fucking isn't reason enough?"

"You want him!" Stephanie cackled sarcastically. "Just like you wanted all of my boyfriends. What kinda mom fucks her daughter's boyfriends? And you have the nerve to call me a fucking slut?"

"And your FATHER?" Mom wasn't backing down. "Is that even a comparison? How can you justify that?"

"They were MY boyfriends! You BITCH! Dad made me go away to college because of YOU ... not ME! Believe me when I say he didn't want to leave ME!"

There was a pause. I turned off the water and leaned against the tiled wall. Apparently, I had no idea what had been going on in my own household or in my own family - I'd been ignorant my whole life.

"Those boys ... they weren't ... YOUR BROTHER!"

"You couldn't control yourself, could you?" Stephanie laughed. "You had to hurt me."

"At least I tried to break the fucking curse!"

"It's not a fucking curse!" Steph laughed sarcastically, "That's a fucking joke!"

"What do you call this then? How can this whole family be so goddamn crazy?"

"Whatever," I could hear Stephanie throwing things into her duffel bag. "I'll find somewhere to stay for the summer."

"Good idea."

"Tell Aaron ..."

"I'm not telling - YOUR BROTHER - anything for you!" Mom's voice raised another octave. "Don't you go near him!"

"I should say the same to you ... FUCKING WHORE!"

The bathroom door burst open and Stephanie rushed in. She threw back the shower curtain and pulled me to her. I stumbled out of the tub as she wrapped arms around me and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry, Baby!" She kissed my cheek and held my head still so she could whisper in my ear. "Please don't hate me!" She ran her lips over my cheek and I felt her hot breath in my ear again. My cock involuntarily jumped to life between her thighs. I tried to pull away but Steph wouldn't loosen her grip.

We could both hear Mom coming.

She let me go and stepped back. "You have my cell and know where to find me when you wanna talk 'bout it, okay?"

Mom appeared in the doorway and grabbed her by the arm.

"Get out of my house!" She growled in Stephanie's ear. "NOW!"

Stephanie nodded and peered at me through her bangs again. This time her big brown eyes were sad and the mischevious grin was gone.

I looked deeply and intently into her eyes. She didn't need me to say the words. We were brother and sister. We could communicate in a way no one else could.

I told her that I loved her and we would be together again someday.

"I'm going," she said over her shoulder. "You can let me go."

Mom let her go and she slid past her and, for the time being, out of my life.

***************************

Mom ran her eyes over me and it seemed to me as if she might have looked a little extra long at my erect junk.

"You should cover yourself," she stated matter-of-factly.

Her eyes ran over me again.

"You know," I reached over and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. "The last girl who looked at me like that got herself laid."

Mom put her hands on her hips and looked at me sternly. "I'm not amused."

She was an admin for one of our local clinics and was still dressed for work. She wore a white long-sleeved blouse and a knee-length skirt. For an instant, I imagined her in the slip I knew she wore beneath it all ... I imagined it clinging to her mature full-figured curves. Stephanie had inherited her beauty and they looked so much alike they were sometimes accused of being sisters.

"Want a drink?" I asked. "There's a bottle 'round here ... somewhere."

Her eyes shot to the empty whiskey bottle on the floor then snapped back to me.

"You didn't save me any."

"I'm drunk enough for the both of us."

"You are in so much trouble," she stated. "Once you start down that path ..."

I put my hand on her shoulder to steady myself.

"No shit, huh?"

She reached out and caressed my cheek.

"Get in bed," she said and turned to walk out of the bathroom, forcing my hand to fall away from her shoulder. It stung like rejection.

"Your own bed."

I don't know what came over me but I couldn't stop myself.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back into me.

She didn't struggle.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my stiff penis into her ass from behind.

She gasped but she still didn't do anything to stop me.

"I want you." I said as I ran my hands over her plump belly and under her thick, heavy breasts. "I want to fuck you right now."

She twisted and pulled away to her left and I followed her, determined not to lose my grip.

She hadn't turned to the door to get away - she'd turned so that I was behind her with my body pressing hers into the sink basin. I looked up and she was watching me intently in the mirror. Her lips were parted and her breasts were rising and falling with her breath.

"Aaron," she sighed sadly. "You don't know what you're doing. You're wasted."

"Yes," I replied, "I really do."

"Do you really?" She asked in a way that seemed as if she was asking herself - as if she wanted it to be true.

"YES! Godammit!"

A smile flitted across her lips for a moment before her eyes went dreamy. She seemed to slip into some kind of mental fantasy world and her body relaxed back into me, firmly planting my rock hard penis in her ass crack.

"Alright," she said to my reflection. "I can tell that you are not going to take no for an answer."

"No." I said into her hair.

She put her hands over mine and guided them back to her fat soft breasts.

"You were drunk." She said as if she was narrating our story. "You were overwhelmed with passion."

She began to slowly rotate her hips.

"You didn't know what you were doing."

I undid a button and slid my fingers inside her blouse.

"You couldn't control yourself."

I found her erect nipple under her bra and ran a finger over it.

"You wanted me so badly that your reason was completely gone."

She reached down and slid her skirt and slip up over her waist. The towel fell away and I was naked once again. My cock jumped and twitched as I slid it between her thick thighs and ran the tip along her panty-covered vulva. I could feel the heat of her pussy through the cotton. I could feel the material becoming moist as I slowly rolled my hips, grinding my meat into her.

"You had to feel me in your grip."

She moaned as I reached up and twisted my hand in her long silky hair, just as I had my sister's only an hour ago.

"You needed to touch me ... to touch me in that sacred place."

She guided my free hand to her crotch so I could pull the barrier of her now soaking panties away.

"You couldn't control it," My mother reached between her legs and leaned forward. "It wasn't your fault."

Her fingertips found the tip of my cock and guided it so that I slid along her steaming wet slit. She slid my hand into the front of her panties and guided my fingers to her engorged clit. Her pussy was bald and slick and it came as a bit of a shock to find out my mother shaved herself down there.

I moaned and thrust. From what I had gathered from my eavesdropping was - I hadn't got to bust a nut yet - and I wasn't going to miss out on another opportunity.

Mom rolled her hips in time with mine, swirling our fingers over her sopping wet bald pussy and in a few seconds I was gasping and trembling with the intensity of orgasm.

"It was the curse," she gasped and trembled as she seemed to reach a peak of her own.

"They were lost. Victims of their dirty little Family Curse!"

My balls swelled with the pressure and I felt my semen build up in my shaft. I never wanted the sensation to end but there was no way I was going to be able to maintain it with my cock soaked in my mother's juices at the entrance to her steaming cunt.

"Oh God," she muttered and spasmed against the sink causing various containers of creams and bottles of lotion to tumble over.

"Mom," I moaned. "I think I'm gonna ...!"

I grunted and lost control of myself - thrusting and releasing at the same time.

Mom reached down between her legs with both hands, grabbed my cock, and jerked on it to guide the spurts of cum to splatter in my sister's bathroom sink.

I watched it all over her shoulder in the mirror. It was a sight I knew that I could never ever forget.

Mom worked my meat like a pornstar, squeezing and tugging on me until the streams of semen dwindled to a steady drip, and finally ceased altogether.

When it was done, she let go of my junk, and spun around gently pushing me away with her body in the process.

"Go to bed," she said sternly and pulled down her skirt to cover herself back up. "Your OWN bed."

"Mom ..." I didn't really know what to say. More than anything ... I suppose I wanted to thank her.

"When you get up, I need you to leave this house." She ran her fingers through her hair. "You start school in a few weeks, I'm sure you will manage until then."

We both jumped when the front door slammed downstairs.

Mom raced past me to the bedroom window just in time to see Stephanie backing out of the driveway and pull off, engine roaring and tires squealing until she hit the turn at the end of the block.

We'd been so involved with our own little bathroom scene that it had never occured to us to consider that Stephanie might have still been in the house.

"SHIT!" She sat down on the bed and put her head in her hands. "SHIT!"

"Mom?"

"Go to BED!" She jumped up and rushed back towards me and the bathroom. "I have to clean up this mess ... again."

I stood in her way so she stopped and waited a few feet away, her gaze on the ground between us.

"Mom," I pleaded, "please look at me."

The fact that I was asking my mother to look at me as I stood in front of her naked might have seemed odd to an observer - but I didn't care.

"Aaron, you just don't know what is really wrong here." She finally looked at me. Her look was serious and emphatic. "It's a fucking curse!"

"What is?" I laughed at the absurdity of this situation being some kind of voodoo. "You keep saying that but it doesn't make any sense!" I preferred to believe that it was just insanity. "If this is a curse then I guess I don't mind it!"

Mom sighed and pushed past me into the bathroom.

"When you're ready to know ... I will tell you everything."

I wasn't in the mood for games.

"Mom ..." I put my arm on her shoulder to stop her. "Tell me now."

She spun and back-handed me hard enough to make me stumble backwards a few steps.

"I'm still your Mother!"

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers
12