Incestory: Campus Daze

Story Info
Hot cousins cause a ruckus on campus.
8k words
4.26
60.8k
24
0

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers

"You fucking SLUT!"

Sara Jensen's voice snapped my attention away from my math notes and brought me back to reality with the quickness of a slap to the face. I didn't have to look around to know who she was referring to.

She stood at the top of the winding stone staircase that wound the back wall of Wessler hall. She was overlooking my perch on a lower wall that ran around the base of the Nineteenth Century brick building.

Her long blonde ponytail bounced as she folded her arms and tried to look tough in her little blue and grey school uniform. She was surrounded by three of her snottiest social climbing tagalongs.

"Hey, Douchebag," I said and smiled up at her, "I see you got some new friends after I kicked the shit out of the old ones."

She swept her arms out dramatically and pointed at me with both hands: "Come on, girls."

It was comical and I laughed out loud at the spectacle as they strutted down the steps behind her like a stupid-bitch limbo line. They spread out at the bottom of the stairs to encircle me. I thought for a moment that maybe - just maybe - I was supposed to be scared but I couldn't remember why.

I framed my tits with my hands like I was displaying a kitchen appliance on TV: "Don't get mad at me 'cause your little-dick Boyfriend pops a woody when he sees The Girls!"

"You think your so hot, Ginny DelToro, well I got news for you," she put her hands on her hips, "You don't have anything my boyfriend wants!"

I spun around and tugged my panties down with my right hand while pulling my short grey uniform skirt up with my left.

"Just this, Perra!" I laughed and wiggled my brown ass so they all got a look at my clean-shaven snatch.

"OH MY GAWD!" Sara squealed, "That Mexican bitch is crazy!"

They turned and ran back up the steps with Sara pushing at their backs to make them go faster.

"Argentinean, you stupid cunt!" I shouted after her.

I straightened myself up and looked around to see if anyone else had happened to catch the show. Like Oscar Wilde said: "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."

*****************************

Wearing a smile and watching from the shade of an Oak tree was relatively hot, if not somewhat scraggly looking, thin blonde girl. She wasn't wearing a school uniform and probably wasn't supposed to be on campus either, at least not from the looks of her.

Probably just some runaway. She probably needed somewhere to stay ... It wouldn't be the first time a stray hoochie had ended up on campus. The upper class guys on this side of town attracted those kinds of sluts. The arrangement seemed to be convenient for everyone.

The tramps got to party and a place to sleep. The guys would get them drunk. Most of the girls were eager to give up the ass and the guys were more than willing to accept it. She certainly looked the part with her ripped jeans, dirty black shirt, and beat up leather backpack.

Even from this distance I could see that her eyes were a bright ethereal green. They were captivating ... and familiar somehow; otherwise, she looked like shit warmed-over.

"Damn Girl," I exclaimed "What happened to you?"

"Ginny?" the girl asked hopefully.

She knew my name... I ran through my list of trashy blondes who would know my name, starting with the most dangerous and working my way down - she saved me the trouble.

"It's me," she stepped closer. "Tabatha."

I squinted and tried to imagine who would name such a pretty girl 'Tabatha'.

"Tabby!" she cried, "Your Cousin?"

This wretch standing before me was my Uncle Mark's daughter. Her family was wealthy enough to afford the tuition at this dump and I couldn't figure out why she'd be in such a horrid state.

"Tabby Fitzgerald!" I cried, ran to her, and threw myself around her.

She laughed and hugged me back. I let her go and looked her over.

"How's your brother?" I asked.

"You always did have a thing for Jaime, didn't you?" she asked in return, a touch of tease in her voice.

"Not as bad as the thing I have for you," I said smiling.

I'd spent a few summers in Chicago and our childhood sleepovers had been some of my favorite times. We'd discovered a few things about our young bodies together and ... I guess you never really get over your first crush.

Tabby had always been gorgeous ... just not at this moment in time.

She smiled back at me but the smile held something in it I didn't recognize.

"Let me see you, Slut!" I laughed.

She spread her arms and twirled slowly.

She wasn't too scrawny; she had been eating decently enough. Her hair would have been nice if it wasn't so dirty and tangled. She was tall like me ... we were eye to eye, as a matter of fact.

The best part about her was the way her t-shirt fit; tight on top and not quite long enough to conceal her sexy little belly button ring. The low-riding jeans were fashionable enough and I followed the curve of her flat navel and thin hips until they disappeared into the loose waistband.

She had the body of a ballerina but she would really need to clean herself up a bit if she wanted to draw some good attention on campus.

She gathered herself up and looked at me defiantly.

"Do I pass inspection?" she asked.

There was a glint in her eyes that said she'd been places and wasn't going to be fucked with.

"Baby, you got fuckin' hot!" I wasn't above a compliment.

"I could say the same to you," she looked me up and down, "In fact; I believe I will do just that."

"Come with me!" I tugged her arm. "NOW!"

I guess she thought I was going to turn her in or something because she turned to run.

"No you don't!" I grabbed her by her nappy hair, and dragged her towards the gymnasium building.

"Ginny ... ow ... ow ... ow ... please!" She tried to resist but failed. "OW ... ow ... stop ... STOP!"

"Are you gonna cooperate or do I have to kick your ass?" I asked her.

"Yes," she cried. "I swear!"

"Alright."

I let her go and when we turned back we were standing face to face a pack of the sweatiest, dirtiest, and shirtless football players I'd seen for awhile - well, since Friday night's party at least.

"What you got there, Ginny?" Wayne, our Punt-Returner drawled. He said my name like geeeny, and it irritated the shit out of me, but it wasn't necessarily his fault since he was a Texan after all.

"I need a favor," I said.

"Again?" James, our not-so-great Quarterback, asked.

Some supposed he was gay and I tended to agree with that speculation. How he had managed to make Team Captain was still a question of much debate and speculation around campus.

I pushed my Cousin towards the guys.

"Whoa, Dude!" Wayne stepped up and brushed Tabby's blonde hair out of her face, "Are you okay?"

He actually seemed concerned about my hot gringa Cousin. Having a dick can do that to guys sometimes.

"Now that Ginny's done dragging me around by my fucking hair I'm okay, I guess," she replied.

"Alright," James put his hands on his hips like a girl. "What do you want us to do with her?"

I imagined Tabby and James painting their nails together then quickly brushed away the thought. He would probably enjoy that and I preferred not to imagine him enjoying himself.

"¿En serio?" I asked, "If you can't think of at least one thing you could do with her, Trolo," I said as I stepped up and squeezed his bulge "then why don't you let the 'men' handle it?"

He had a good-sized pecker. I supposed he'd make his boyfriend happy one day.

Tabby noticed as well and smiled politely.

"Can't you put 'er up in the loft of the sorority house for a few days?" James offered.

"You want us to hide her?" Wayne asked hopefully, "She can stay with the us ..."

"¡Ni pensarlo!" I laughed, "We just need to use the showers."

"Again? Coach is gonna chew me a new asshole!" James whined.

"I bet he's gonna do worse than that to you but you can handle it, right?" I chuckled.

Wayne smiled and simulated gagging on a cock over James' shoulder.

"What's wrong with the girl's showers?"

"Too many girls."

*****************************

I pulled my Cousin into the Men's Locker room.

As we rushed past the ten or so guys in various states of undress Tabby apologized non-stop.

"Sorry ... sorry ... sorry ... so sorry!"

When we passed by Brad Tomler - I swear she checked him out. He wasn't bad looking, light brown hair and not too muscular - but he was really really really really stupid ... and he was dating Sara which only made sense somehow.

Tabby looked up at him steadily from under her hair; I jerked her towards the shower.

"Ginny!" Brad yelled. "I been lookin' for you!"

"Not now, Brad."

She didn't apologize to Brad.

"Go!" I ordered.

Fortunately, there were only two guys actually in the shower area this time.

I dropped Tabby off at the entrance and strolled in.

"Out, OUT, OOOUUUT!" I screamed, my voice echoing off the concrete walls.

"Damn, Ginny," Marcus 'Skinny' Johnson said. "Why you always bustin' in here like that?" he grabbed a towel but didn't bother to cover up. He was proud to be a giant and very well-endowed black man.

"Cover up, Marcus, and by the way, it isn't true what they say about black guys." I informed him. I tried to keep him humble when I could manage it.

"That water's ice cold, baby!" He shook his flabby six inches at me. "This is shriveled up!"

"Get the fuck OUT, Marcus!" I laughed.

The other guy, a pudgy white boy, ran between us and covered himself with his hands. It was a futile attempt to hide the little part of his dick not covered by his fat belly while simultaneously trying to avoid getting smacked by Marcus' wagging black monster.

"Hey, Squishy!" I hollered after him. "You'll make Varsity next year, Okay?"

*****************************

"You're kidding!" Tabby protested.

"Fine, watch me." I stripped off my blue vest and tossed it on the wet concrete floor.

Tabby looked over at the entrance separating the lockers from the showers and could see the crowd of jocks with their faces pressed against the long rectangular windows running down the center of each door.

None of them dared to try to enter although the doors were unlocked.

The jocks around here knew that to interfere with my show would be to end the show - and any chance of fucking any of the girls on my Dance Squad for a very long time ... I kept my bitches in check.

"There must be fifty guys out there!" she cried.

"Less than that," I said as I tossed my blouse. "Junior Varsity has an away game ... Besides I shower in here all the time ... it's sort of a tradition."

"What kind of tradition is that?" she asked.

"Mine."

Now I was only in my lift-up black bra and the short skirt. The cheers from the boys in the locker room grew louder, more insistent.

I stepped forward, bent over at the waist, unzipped her fly, and unsnapped her low-rider jeans. I was now eyelevel with her sexy little navel and tight midriff.

My legs were locked straight at the knees making my short skirt ride up my back and expose my ass. I shook it invitingly to draw more cheers from the locker-room.

"Alright, Bitch!" Tabby said smiling wickedly.

She put her arms in the air stretching languidly and wiggled her hips in my face at the same time. The move let her loose jeans fall to her feet in a heap so that my nose was only a few inches from her puffy little muff hidden behind white panties.

More cheers from the locker-room.

She slid her foot out of her sneaker, lifted her left leg up, and grabbed her knee. She pulled the knee to her chest and twisted sideways while bouncing her little white ass towards the cheering boys. For the coup-de-grace she straightened the leg so her bobby-socked foot hovered over my shoulder then lowered it gently, resting the heel on my shoulder.

She held the pose effortlessly.

The cheers became a roar! The doors creaked from the strain of the boys smashing each other and against the thin steel frames to get a better view.

"Oh, it's like that, huh?" I challenged her. No one was sexier than me - at least not on my campus. I ran the tips of my fingers down the inside of her long thin leg from ankle to thigh and flipped her hair up into her face with the back of my hand.

I let my eyes wander over her flat abdomen before dropping them to her sexy little panties. They were stretched tight and soaked through; I could make out every detail of her lovely pussy.

The boys began to beat against the thickly painted cinder-block walls and steel doors chanting.

"GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!"

Tabby's show was for me, not the guys, so I returned the favor.

I lifted my left leg over hers and spun so I was bent over with my ass pointed at her and my legs spread on either side of her thigh.

"GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!" the chant continued.

I put my hands on my knees, looked over my shoulder at her, and ran my moist panty-clad muff up and down her bare thigh. She had to feel the heat and moisture building up in me through the cotton.

Leaning back and laying my weight against her, I slid up the front of her body seductively making her firm perky tits slide down my back while her shirt slid up to reveal her midriff and sexy little waist.

I pulled my panties down to the middle of my thighs and swayed against her so that my short skirt flipped from side to side giving the boys a good long look at my pussy.

She pulled me up and turned me around by my shoulders so we were face to face again and ripped her t-shirt off over her head.

Next, she slipped her thumbs into my panties and slid them down as she ran her wet tits down my body. I jiggled my hips to let my panties fall. She dropped hers as she slid back up my body.

She laughed and her eyes twinkled like a little girl's as she leaned back to press her hot wet mound into mine and ran her fingers through her hair.

My heart fluttered.

I pulled Tabby to me forcing her to stumble out of her wet bunched jeans. We ended up in a shower-stall just out of sight of the guys, nipple to nipple.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Ignore them," I panted.

My pussy was soaking wet from more than just the shower streaming over our bodies.

Tabby started sniffling with tears in her eyes.

"Oh shit." I pulled her to me and she sobbed, wrapping her arms around me and crying softly into my shoulder.

"It's gonna be alright," I said.

Whatever had happened to her, I was determined to do something about it.

"Ginny!" Brad called back through the doors, "I love you!"

"Bring us some soap then, Boboso!"

*****************************

I snuck Tabby into my dorm room.

By 'snuck', I mean we boldly walked through throngs of whispering and pointing college kids in our wet clothes. Apparently, we had caused quite the uproar on campus.

"Everyone's dressed like some old perv's fantasy," Tabby said referring to our uniforms.

I kinda liked them because I didn't have to worry about what to wear so much.

"If you think this is slutty, you should see our Dance Squad outfits," I laughed.

The room was small and there were two single beds. The decor was old Texas hunting lodge and it made me want to puke - that's why I spent as much time as I could in the guy's locker rooms - it was less repulsive.

Tabby picked out my bed intuitively and sat down. She looked around as if she was afraid to touch anything.

Just then, my freshman roommate, Linsey, rushed into the room squealing: "Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God!"

"You're repeating yourself again, Linsey," I warned her.

Linsey was awkward but cute; that was the best way to say it. Her hair was short and curly and she was still a little on the scrawny side for her age. She could still land a good man one day and she was definitely fuckable.

She was the youngest member of our Squad and was one of those girls that seemed to somehow come out pretty but never realized it. She could move her body well enough on the floor and I sensed there was more to her than she let on - but I played along with her anyway. If she wanted to act the bimbo, I was happy to oblige her.

She was definitely alright as a roommate too. Partying in the room was not her style and that suited me fine since I preferred to destroy other people's rooms.

"Ginny! Everyone in school is talking about some urchin you took in and how you put on a strip show and ..." she saw Tabby and her flapping gums stopped flapping suddenly.

"Oh!" she stammered, "No offense, really!" She rushed in and sat next to Tabby on the bed, "It's the coolest thing I ever heard, honestly!"

"Linsey... Tabby ... Tabby ... Linsey ..." I hated formalities; it was always too much work. I suppose that's one of the reasons my Mother had banished me to Texas.

"Wow!" she gushed as she looked over Tabby, "You're so beautiful!"

Tabby politely smiled.

"You'll have to forgive my Linsey," I said flicking my wet top at my mesmerized roommate, "She's a little excitable."

*****************************

We spent the rest of the day shopping for clothes and supplies arm in arm like we were ten years old again. Tabby wouldn't let me get her a new backpack to replace the beat-up leather one she carried now but I made sure she had some sexy underwear and plenty of bathroom stuff.

Eventually we found ourselves together in the dressing room of one of the trendy boutiques just off-campus.

"Promise me you won't let yourself get that funky again," I demanded as we tried on clothes.

She lifted the hem of the black mini she was trying on and ran a finger under the band of the shear white panties I'd picked out for her.

"Being 'dirty' has its advantages sometimes," she purred.

¡Una Pinturita!

The fingertip found its way to the tender spot between her legs.

"Keep that up and I may have to clean you up myself!" I stated, licking my lips.

"What are you waiting for then?" she asked, "I feel a little dirty."

I pushed her down onto the bench and knelt between her legs quickly before she could change her mind. She squealed and wrapped her beautiful thin white legs over my shoulders as I buried my face in her blonde muff.

I used my tongue to work the panties away from her little honey-pot - soaking them through in the process. She groaned, wrapped her legs tighter around my head, and thrust her hips so that my mouth covered her pussy and my tongue found its way into her.

"That's it!" she grunted.

It only took us a few seconds to get her frequency down. She was gushing an orgasm over my face a few seconds after that.

"Ooooh, yeah, lick my pussy!" She banged against the thin wall with her head as she jerked. I concentrated my lips and tongue on her clit. She rolled her hips and smeared herself over my face making my chin sink into her as I bobbed my head and sucked the tiny nub.

"I'm going to cum again!" she cried.

I smiled and looked into her green eyes. She panted, her cheeks puffing with each exhalation through her pouty pursed lips.

She groaned loudly and seized my head between her thighs, spasmodically tightening and releasing her grip on my hair.

She was a squirter.

When she was finally done cumming on my face, her legs fell open to let me go. I spread the generous wetness to the inside of her thighs with my tongue and lips while I was there.

I looked up her perfect, milk-white gringa body, to see into her dazzling eyes. The look on her face made my heart pound - it was a look that said: "Get ready for the fucking of your life."

A loud man's voice came through the door: "We will have to insist that you purchase those garments now, Ladies."

"Shit! I haven't had my turn yet, Dude!" I giggled between Tabby's thighs.

Of course, I loved the outfits we'd picked out together. I was going to buy them all anyway.

*****************************

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers