Incestory: Three Way Weekend

Story Info
Sister needs help with niece over the long weekend.
8.1k words
4.17
121k
40

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers

Jenna had been in hard spots her whole life, but I'd never seen her this unkempt before. She looked like she hadn't slept in days; her eyes were puffy and most of her long curly brown hair was up in a careless loose bun.

She would still turn heads even in the state she was in ... it was just that looking like you hadn't slept in days wasn't the way to go if you made your living as an "Exotic Dancer".

"Hey, Lazy," she called to me from the bottom of the driveway, "Are you gonna stare at me all day or are you gonna come get these bags."

I had to wonder what she'd been up to lately.

"I'd rather stare at you," I replied.

She put a hand on her hip and pouted. She wasn't used to having to ask guys to do anything for her.

"Get these bags and you can stare all you want."

I felt a wave of perverse lust wash over me; she was in fantastic shape and she was barely dressed in tiny jean shorts and a tight tank top that did nothing to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Can I get a hug too?" I asked, making eyes at her breasts.

"Sure," she laughed, her pout turning into a sly smile.

I shuffled down the gravel driveway admiring her firm shapely legs, wide hips, and of course, the perfect natural full breasts. She was the hottest thirty-six year old woman I knew and the only one who could hang upside down on a pole every night.

I'd wanted to fuck her as long as I could remember but as fate would have it - she would have to be my sister.

My Niece, Helen, grumpily pushed past me and walked across the yard towards the house without even saying hello. She'd always been a less cheerful and younger version of her mother but today she seemed particularly sour. She looked like she'd just gotten out of bed herself - although it was early afternoon.

"What's wrong with you?" I turned and asked her.

"Too much overtime," she snapped, looking back at Jenna.

"Sorry, Bob," Jenna said defensively, "She must be on the rag or something."

I watched as Helen sashayed up the driveway; she had her mother's walk, the kind of walk that made guys take a second look, and I was no exception.

"She's a mess sometimes," she put her hand on my shoulder, "I just need her to stay for the holiday weekend, okay?"

"No worries." I said, absently taking the opportunity to admire her heart shaped ass as she bent back over to pull a backpack out of the trunk. "How are you doing these days?"

"Alright, I guess."

She'd recently broken up with her boyfriend and 'alright' was the best she'd been since. They'd never married but they'd been together so long it was hard to not think of them as husband and wife.

I was happy he was gone.

"Have you heard from him lately?" I asked, hoping she hadn't. He was a former customer of hers - and a complete asshole as well.

"It's over this time, Bob," she said unconvincingly, "I swear."

"I've heard that one before."

She sighed and looked up at the house.

"I don't know how long I can keep up with Helen, everything I've had to do ... you know how it is."

"I like having her around," I said, but as soon as the words left my mouth I wondered if Jenna might question my enthusiasm.

I did look forward to their visits, it just probably wasn't a good idea to let her Mother know how much ... or why.

Helen was old enough to move out but hadn't quite made the transition out of their apartment yet. Jenna had started bringing her to my house on the weekends to help keep an eye on her while she danced at Charlie's.

Helen was cute and thin, with all of her Mother's looks but the body of a very young woman, lithe and firm.

It was nice having my niece around. It gave me the chance to interact with a young woman and see my sister, something I hadn't done on a regular basis in a long time.

"Money isn't what it used to be," she continued, "This town's too small and I've prick teased just about every dude around here already."

She fidgeted with her top and I absently watched her tits jiggle. I was sure that having great tits was a big part of her income but I had a theory that they were probably the cause of most of her misery too.

"I gotta pull some fat tips this weekend or I'm outta luck - I'll probably have to leave town."

"Come back home," I offered, "Mom and Dad would've wanted you here."

"Would you want me here?"

"Of course!"

I never wanted her to leave in the first place.

"We're too old to be living together," she said dismissively.

"Who says?" I asked, "I love you ... doesn't that matter?"

She waved away my question.

"Where else would you go then?" I asked, "The only family you have left is me and I can't follow you if you need me."

She leaned forward and took my face in her hands.

"You're so fuckin' sweet," she sniffled, "Why can't I find a dude like my kid brother?"

I pulled her close and claimed my hug.

"I know that you would be there for me," she said quietly into my shoulder, "And I know that no matter what happens I can count on you to come to my rescue ... and I know you wouldn't be mad about it."

"Yeah, you're right; I always did let you have your way!" I teased.

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes as if she was measuring me, our noses only a few inches apart, it made me slightly uncomfortable.

"And you always will," she replied.

I had to consciously stop myself from leaning down and kissing her, she seemed to read my thoughts and smiled again.

"Of course," I conceded.

She put her head on my chest and held me.

I forced myself to relax and enjoy the warmth of her body. She'd always seemed to absorb the sun's rays and radiate it back - and I always imagined that she seemed to have a glow about her when I remembered us as children.

"When was the last time you had a girlfriend, Bobby?" She asked abruptly, snapping me out my thoughts.

"What?" I asked incredulously.

She smiled up at me and ran her fingernails along the back of my neck.

"When was the last time you even saw a real pussy?"

Now I was truly uncomfortable.

"No wonder you're losin' customers." I poked her stomach to make her back up a few inches.

"I'm just asking!" She ignored my pokes and pressed her full soft breasts more insistently against my chest. "Well? How long has it been?"

"A long time, okay?"

She put her head back on my chest.

"Got a thousand dollars?"

"What?"

"Do you have a thousand dollars? she repeated.

"Do you need to borrow some money?"

"I couldn't pay you back so I'd have to earn it!"

"What?"

She sighed dramatically in exasperation, grabbed my hands, and pulled them around her waist so I was holding her.

"Look, I charge five hundred for a private show," she stated, "What do you think?"

"Probably not a good idea," I laughed nervously.

She swayed her hips rhythmically as if we were together in a slow dance. My cock stiffened against my will and pressed against the inside of her thigh in response to her closeness.

"See," she giggled, "Mr. Peepee doesn't think it's a bad idea!"

Mr. Peepee was her nickname for my penis.

"At least those guys are payin' you thinking they might get something out of it," I pushed her away as gently as I could. "I know for a fact that I'm never gonna get that ass."

She let me go, slammed the trunk shut, and walked around the car to the driver's side door.

"Jenna, I'm sorry!" I followed her like a puppy trying to win back her approval.

She turned abruptly and I nearly stumbled into her.

"Wait!" I grabbed her arms to balance us and to keep her from getting in the car.

She wrapped around me again and kissed me lightly on the lips. I didn't pull away but I didn't respond either ... I was frozen in shock.

"Don't be such a chickenshit," she laughed, "I reeeeaaaally need the cash."

She let me go, ducked into the car, and pulled the door shut before I could react.

"I'll call you," she said as she pulled away.

Then she was gone, leaving my head spinning, with a hard dick, and a pile of her Daughter's bags piled on my driveway.

*****************************

Helen was in the kitchen going through the refrigerator.

She'd changed into a tight blue t-shirt, a tiny pair of white shorts, and platform heeled sandals that seemed like they would be too heavy for her thin ankles - I took the opportunity to ogle her from the doorway.

"Goin' out somewhere?" I asked.

She looked over her shoulder and I noted that she'd done her hair up a bit and put on makeup too.

"No, why?"

"Never mind ..."

A sick part of me hoped she'd made herself up to impress me ... the same sick part of me that wanted to fuck her mother.

"Don't you have any beer?" she asked.

"You're not old enough to drink beer!" I laughed.

She opened the freezer and found the Jager.

"Even better!" she exclaimed opening the ice coated bottle and taking a sip.

"That's expensive," I said and walked to the cabinet.

"A man's liquor says a lot about the man."

She sipped from the bottle again.

"What does that bottle say about me?" I handed her a glass and took the Jager from her.

"It says you got expensive tastes and aren't afraid to spend a little cash for the good things."

She held out the glass expectantly and I poured a few shots worth in it.

"There's Energy Drinks in the bottom drawer," I filled my glass halfway, "I think it's time you learned about the Jager Bomb, Young Lady."

*****************************

Two hours later we were dancing around in the living room and spilling our drinks on the hardwood floor. The mix of alcohol and energy drink made Helen cute and excitable. It was nice to see her laughing and enjoying herself for once.

"Oh shit!" she pulled out an old CD and read the song list on the back.

"What do you know about that?" I asked her over her shoulder.

"Go sit down!" she ordered and pointed to the couch.

"Okaay!" I drawled and plopped down.

Helen fiddled with the CD player until she got the song she wanted and started dancing slowly and rhythmically, like a belly dancer high on sleeping pills.

She looked over her shoulder to make sure I was watching her. I felt a rush of admiration and lust at her sexy young body; she was so fluid and graceful.

"Damn girl," I stammered, "you look like your mother did when she was your age."

That was the age I'd first noticed girls and started masturbating ... the age I started thinking of her mother's tits when I came in my sheets.

She smiled and spun, sliding her hands under her t-shirt, pulling it up to show me her tight abdomen and tiny little girl hips. I could see her young muscles ripple as she swirled her pelvis suggestively.

"Mom told me she used to dance for you," she giggled, "She said that she liked the way it made her feel when you watched her ... that you're part of the reason she dances now.

My blood rushed to my ears ... I never thought she'd tell her daughter that. She knew I lusted for her, she had to, I'd always considered it our little unspoken secret.

"Thanks," I laughed, "another shame I carry."

"She's not ashamed," Helen retorted, "Why should you be?"

She had a good point.

"So wise for one so young!"

"I must like it too," she laughed. "Look at my nipps!"

My eyes fell obediently to her firm little round titties as she pulled the shirt down so that they were outlined by the stretched material, her hard nipples poking through.

"See?"

I looked away blushing at my indiscretion.

"Watch me dance too, okay?"

I gave in and watched, she was my niece - but at this point in time she was just a sexy young woman enjoying herself by entertaining me.

She closed her eyes, let her dark hair fall around her shoulders, and swayed her body into a sensual far away state as she lost herself in the music.

*****************************

I was startled awake by the sound of Helen coming down the stairs. I blinked and rubbed my eyes when I saw her. She was in a white bikini and was carrying a towel.

It was morning and I was still on the couch ... I must have passed out.

"You like this bikini," she asked innocently as she turned side to side so I could see her from different angles.

"Yes it makes you look less scrawny," I teased her.

She stuck out her lower lip and glared at me with hurt filled eyes ... it was the same pout her Mother had always used on me.

"You didn't seem to mind last night."

No, I hadn't.

"You look great, Helen!" I laughed nervously, "Okay?"

"I'm going to get a little sun," she said, "There's some coffee made if you want it."

She turned and walked through the kitchen to get to the back yard.

*****************************

I watched her through the small window over the sink as I poured my coffee.

She didn't seem to notice that I was watching her but I knew she could see me as easily as I could see her ... at least from the chest up.

She rubbed lotion over her shoulders. Her skin was so white that it practically glared in the sunlight. Unlike her mother, she definitely needed to tan.

Images of her dancing for me last night blended with seeing her rub lotion over herself and it was too much for me to handle. I guess I was still a little drunk too, enough so that I forgot to worry about being a perverted peeper and fished my cock out of my sweats.

I stroked myself in time with the circular motions of her fingers over her cleavage, between, and under her sexy little tits. I could make out the outline of her nipples through the thin material of the bikini top. They were definitely hard again and if their size was any indicator, she was going to have bigger tits than Jenna one day.

I picked up my pace when she got to her tight flat navel and the top of her bikini bottom. She slid her fingers under the waist band and tugged until the material stretched taught; it was thin enough that I could easily make out the darker outlines of her puffy little mound.

I felt my balls tighten and set my coffee down so I wouldn't spill it as I started to rock my hips imagining my cock pistoning in and out of her.

She spread her long thin legs at the knee and ran her hands down the inside of her thighs giving me another full shot of her pussy lips straining the material of the bikini.

When her fingertips slid along between her legs to rub the lotion on her inner thighs I lost any sense of decency and jerked on my iron cock like a lunatic.

"Yeah, you little fucking slut!"

SPLAT!

My jizz splattered against the stainless steel tub of the sink in massive spurts.

"Rub it ... yeah!"

SPLAAAT

"Rub that fucking pussy!"

SPLLAAT!

"Fuck yeah, unnnnngh!"

SPLAT!

When I finished and was able to catch my breath, I looked back out the window guiltily to see if she'd noticed me.

She set down the lotion and laid back, her legs still spread wide, with her arms over her face. I couldn't tell if she'd seen me but she wasn't exactly going out of her way to be proper if she had.

I picked up my mug and sipped my coffee with shaking hands as my cock twitched on the cool edge of the sink and my globs of cum slid down the drain.

I realized I'd crossed a moral line ... jerking off thinking of your sister is one thing but jerking off watching your niece tan was in another territory all together.

Now the question was how far would I go?

I resumed stroking my cock and sipped my coffee to contemplate it.

*****************************

I went out Saturday afternoon to run some errands and try to get a little perspective on the perversion that was overcoming me. I was sure Helen knew I'd been watching her and I was nervous to be around her in the state I was in.

I passed by Charlie's and had to stop myself from going in to see my Sister.

I ended up at a shopping mall and walked around until I finally got the nerve to go home - it was late and starting to get dark.

*****************************

Helen was asleep on the couch. The empty Jager bottle sat on the coffee table. I noted that it had been half full when I put it away this morning.

She didn't have a pillow and was uncovered, wearing only one of my long white button-up shirts. She lay huddled against the cool evening air with her knees pulled up under her chin and her thin arms wrapped around her legs.

"Great!" I muttered, "Don't throw up on my couch."

She smiled and mumbled something in her drunken sleep.

I walked into the kitchen and set my mail and papers down on the kitchen island then strolled back into the living room to carry her upstairs.

When I rounded the corner, I noticed the shirt was now bunched up at her waist exposing her lovely little ass.

Instinctively my eyes went to her crotch. Her legs were together and I could see the white outline of where her bikini had been in bright contrast to the darker red skin that had been exposed to the sun.

She wasn't wearing panties and her clean shaven pussy filled the gap between her thighs. Two of her long thin fingers dipped slowly and methodically into her little pink hole up to the second knuckle.

I was momentarily mesmerized by the perfection of her little rose petal lips and the fullness of her Vulva. There was such a thing as an ugly pussy and this was definitely not one of them.

My cock stiffened and jerked violently against my leg.

Twisted dark thoughts and images clouded my mind. I wanted to fuck her so bad it hurt ... literally ... my balls throbbed in agony.

"Helen?" I asked quietly.

If she was sleeping I didn't want to wake her, if she wasn't, I didn't want to startle her.

She mumbled again and sighed before rolling onto her belly. The long shirt dropped down to cover her ass but it continued to swirl rhythmically with the movement of her hand.

I crept upstairs and a few minutes later I was splattering the shower tiles with thick jets of semen as I imagined fucking my masturbating teenage niece in the ass.

************************

I got the call I'd been half-expecting early the next morning.

Jenna had gotten herself smacked around in a hotel across town. The guy had refused to pay her after her 'private show' and had hit her when she tried to stop him from leaving. She wouldn't tell me his name. She knew I'd probably know who he was and would want to kick his ass.

************************

It was still dark when I got to the hotel. She was sitting on the curb, in a maroon Asian two-piece outfit that barely qualified as clothing, smoking a cigarette.

The manager made me pay before he'd let me get her bags out of the room. I guess I couldn't blame him.

In the car she lit another cigarette and checked her face for bruises in the rear view mirror as I drove.

"You have to quit that, Jenna," I said.

"I like smoking," she flicked the ashes at me, "and now you sound like a husband."

"The stripping, Dumbass," I barked at her.

"And do what?" she sniffled.

"Marry someone else, go back to school, I don't know!"

She sobbed and buried her head in her hands.

"You know I don't have either option, Bob!" she cried, "It's not that easy!"

"You need ..."

"I need a fucking pimp!" she interrupted, "Alright, that's what I fucking need!"

My heart wrenched and I felt a surge of emotion that was completely unnatural. I wasn't going to let anyone be her pimp under any circumstances.

"I have a thousand dollars," I said, "And more ... If you really want to earn it."

"A show isn't that much."

"I told you," I said, "I've got a thousand."

She looked at me steadily for a minute.

"That's a really good tip," she blew smoke at me, "too good."

"Earn it then," I suggested half-joking.

"Don't fuck with me, Bobby, I need the money."

And I really needed to fuck something other than my own hand.

"I'm not," I said.

"What do you want me to do for you?" she asked.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers