Incestory: Veterans Affairs

Story Info
Family helps a vet recover.
4.9k words
4.27
45.5k
21

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers

My Wife, Michelle, and Linsey, our daughter, were smiling and waiting on the doorstep when I stepped out of the cab.

I was struck by how different Linsey looked now; she had inherited her Mother's looks and grown into a woman while I was overseas. They almost looked like sisters; Tall and thin with curly brown hair, big brown eyes, and waiflike features.

Then, I wondered for a moment where my sister was - Susan and I were very close and I was sure she would want have wanted to be here when I got home.

Michelle wrapped herself around me.

I took in every sensation: Her soft hair on my cheek; the soft breasts pressed into my chest; the warmth of her body.

I kissed my Wife's neck and thought of my sister again ... for some strange reason.

"Michelle," I whispered, "I missed you so much!"

"Oh, it's so good to finally hear your voice!" she cried! "Linsey come here!"

Linsey wrapped herself around me too, on my other side, and both of them held me tightly.

"I'm really tired," I said.

"Its okay, Daddy!" Linsey cried, "You're here now!"

*****************************

The IED got us when we made the turn onto the canal side of the dirt road outside the forsaken hamlet we'd just checked and cleared.

I knew it was coming because they knew it was coming ... I knew as soon as I looked back and the roaches ran for shelter. I felt the air pressure change and the breath being sucked out of my lungs even before the dust blew into my face.

Maybe it was my reaction to drop down in the HMMWV's cab that saved my life. Maybe, dying would have been better than the pain - but eventually even that stopped and I was in a warm comfortable place for a very long time.

*****************************

"Its okay, Baby!" Michelle whispered in my ear, "You're okay now."

She lay next to me, her warmth and softness was a kind of comfortable I'd forgotten existed.

I drifted back to sleep.

*****************************

I called in the Fire Mission but the soldier at the FDC couldn't get it right and I had to keep repeating the mission over and over, becoming more urgent as more and more of the enemy slipped out of the kill zone and into the rocks that would make following them downright deadly for our Squad and particularly dangerous for the dozen local conscripts that cowered behind us.

We needed Indirect Fire on them - now!

The annoying beeping of the radio warned me the battery was going to die.

Suddenly I heard a young woman's urgent voice crackling on the comm: "Ummmm ... Abort? Come back ... uh ... return to base!"

I felt a crushing wave of homesickness wash over me. That young soldier sounded a lot like my daughter.

*****************************

The bed felt hard and my back hurt terribly, as if all of the muscles had been ripped.

It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything at all. I heard someone breathing nearby and reached for my pistol - Of course, I wasn't wearing one anymore.

Then I realized that Michelle must have fallen asleep on the spare sofa in our bedroom again. She did that when I would get restless at night. She'd made me move it into our room after my first tour.

"Michelle?" I called to her.

I heard her stir and the sudden change in the sound of her breathing indicated she was awake.

"Larry?" she asked as if she wasn't sure it was me.

"Please, lay back down with me."

"Huh?"

"Don't make me sleep alone, I just got back."

"Sure, Baby," she said.

I felt her slide into the bed and press into me. She was wearing a long T-shirt and thick cotton sweats. She was a little softer than I remembered, she'd always been extremely thin, but I guess I couldn't expect her to stay the same forever. I didn't care, I was just so happy to hold her again.

She ran her fingers gently through my hair. It was definitely not regulation length anymore. I couldn't remember the last time I'd gotten it cut. This led me to wonder when my new orders were going to be cut and where I'd be reporting to this time. I was going to need to get my hair shaved off and get back in the gym.

"Stop it!" she whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"You're here with me now, okay?"

She was right.

I took her hand and slid it down my chest and over my hard stomach to my hardening penis. It was my way to let her know I was interested in a little playtime. She understood and caressed my stiffening cock gently through the material of my pajama bottoms.

I kissed her cheek and thought of my Sister again.

It took me a second to place it, but eventually I did, and it made sense ... she was wearing a fragrance similar to Susan's favorite perfume and when she was close to me it reminded me of her.

Smell could conjure memories like no other sense could.

"You smell like my Sister," I teased her.

"Oh," she said, "I hope that's not a bad thing!"

"Susan's kinda sexy," I chuckled, "Nice big tits."

"Oh, reaaally?" She giggled and tugged on my dick.

I kissed her lips gently.

"Larry, I ... ."

I kissed her again to silence her.

"I need you," I moaned, running my hand between her thighs, "I need to be inside you."

My fingers became insistent, pressing her clit and sliding back and forth over her luscious thick mound.

"Please?" I wasn't above asking nicely.

I could feel her heat on my fingers through the thick cotton.

"Larry," she said, "You shouldn't ask me to ... you were hurt and the doctors are telling us that you need to stay as still as possible, Okay?"

I tugged her shirt insistently and she slid on top me without too much resistance. I leaned up and kissed her again. Her hair tickled my face as I ran my hands over her soft ass and slid my fingers along the seam of the sweats between her legs.

"Ohhhh, okay," she purred and relaxed into me, "You win."

I tugged at the sweatpants and she assisted me by lifting her ass just enough so that I could slide them down to gain access to her. She reached into my pajamas and stroked my cock again, by this time it was slick with precum.

"I need you so much!" I said hungrily.

"Quietly," she whispered in my ear, "Linsey's sleeping."

I became insistent, grinding myself at her hand.

She slid my cock out of the pajamas through the slit and placed it between her thighs, it settled in against the panties covering her hot damp pussy.

I thrust harder but my back hurt so much that I gasped in pain.

"Shhhhhhhhhh," she hissed quietly, "Don't move," she said, gently rocking her hips, "I'll take care of it, okay?"

She rested her head on me so that we were cheek to cheek. Hers was moist and I wondered if she was crying.

*****************************

"Daddy?" Linsey asked from the other side of the room - she must have walked in on us.

"Go back to sleep, Linz, ... please?" My Wife asked insistently.

"Oh!" Linsey gasped, she must have realized what was going on, "Is he okay?"

"Go back to sleep!"

She circled her clit against my pubic bone, she was getting excited and her movements were becoming more urgent.

Linsey was old enough to understand abut sex.

I chuckled and Michelle kissed me as she reached between my legs and pulled aside the panties so that my cock was smeared with her warm juices.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She lifted herself up and placed the tip of my cock just at the entrance to her pussy.

"I love you," she whispered, "I'll do anything for you," she dropped her hot steamy pussy down onto the head of my cock and the sensation was the most pleasant I'd felt in a year.

"I love you too!" I whispered back.

She let herself slide slowly down my shaft and relaxed until I was completely inside her, embraced by her, filling her.

*****************************

I wasn't sure what happened but the next thing I knew I was in a chopper looking down at brown rubble and up at a dusty orange sky.

Bodies littered the valley.

"I killed them," I said to the pilot though she couldn't hear me over the roar of the rotors since I wasn't wearing a comm.

I hadn't killed them with my own hands; I'd directed the jets flying Air Support to napalm them - and the flyboys had professionally fried the whole lot in one pass.

The effect was still the same to me, as if I'd let the canisters fly myself.

Sometimes, I couldn't differentiate between the man who pulls the trigger and the man who gives the order. Both seem just as responsible.

The Pilot eased me down onto my back and lay gently on top of me: "Just try to forget about it, okay?" she said softly in my ear, "It's over now."

She smelled like my Sister.

*****************************

My Wife ground into me, her pussy muscles milking my throbbing penis as it slid in rhythm with the rocking of her body.

"You aren't hurting him are you?" Linsey asked in a concerned voice.

"Get out, Linsey!" she barked.

"It's after hours! They won't let me back in!"

I gasped and came, releasing a year's worth of backed up semen into my Wife as she moaned and writhed on top of me.

*****************************

"Get out!" I screamed at the jabbering tribesman shaking their fists and waving their shoes at us as we tried to hand them bags of wheat from the truck.

I pointed my carbine at them but they ignored me and kept jabbering.

"Please, calm down!" my Sergeant begged me in Susan's voice.

Pain shot through my arm.

Then I heard the beeping and the tribesman must have heard it too because they scattered in every direction.

*****************************

Michelle kissed me gently around the eyes and nose. I felt my spent cock plop out of her and globs of my cum drip onto my belly as she lifted herself off of me.

*****************************

They were talking ... My Sister and Daughter were in conversation with a man with a familiar voice.

I could hear their voices but the words were blurry and my head spun as if I was moving.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Linsey asked.

"It can't be any worse than it was, at least here the environment is familiar," the man's voice said.

"I think he should be closer to us," Susan said.

Their voices faded in and out before I could focus again.

"Our understanding of the mind is still in the stone ages when it comes to things like this, I'm afraid," the man said. "Neurons are like circuits, sometimes they reroute spontaneously. The affected area is close to those that control the hands, feet, ... and the genitals," he paused, "You might notice some activity."

"Really?" Linsey asked.

"Yes," the man said, "The signals can overlap - that's why your toes curl sometimes when you ... when you are ... enjoying yourself."

"I'm afraid our little Linsey wouldn't understand about that!" Susan laughed.

"Oh, I get it!" Linsey giggled.

The alarm clock was beeping but I was too tired to reach up and turn it off.

*****************************

I woke up to bright sunlight shining on my eyelids. Michelle was a morning person and liked to let in the morning light.

I'd had enough of the fucking sun to last a lifetime. I kept my eyes shut; I wasn't ready to face the early morning glare of Texas.

"Daddy?" Linsey asked, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah, Baby," I said rubbing my eyes.

She plopped on the bed and wrapped her arms around my chest crying softly.

*****************************

"What's wrong Michelle?" I asked my wife.

We stood in the doorway with my bags piled around our feet. I had my orders to report for rotation and Michelle was upset with me. She was crying softly into my chest.

"We talked about this before we got married and you knew this would happen."

She didn't answer me ... she just held me tightly.

"Michelle?"

"I'm here," she said, "I'm just listening to your heartbeat."

The closeness of her body and the feel of her lips and small perky tits on my chest made me harden in my pants. It gave me an idea.

"One more time?" I asked, using our keywords for a quickie.

"What?" she asked confused.

I reached down and grabbed a handful of her ass.

"One more time?" I repeated meaningfully.

"Oh!" she gasped as I pulled her tight against me.

"I want you," I said squeezing her ass and lifting her to press her tits into my chest.

She tensed up and tried to pull away: "No, I'm not ... I can't!"

I shoved her away a little too harshly. I felt terribly hurt and my watch started beeping faster to let me know it was time to go.

"Goodbye, then," I said.

"I'm sorry!" she cried, grabbing my face, and kissing me insistently on the lips, "Just calm down, okay?"

I was hurt by her rejection and it would be a long time before I would see her again. I needed to make love to her; I couldn't stand the thought of being without her for another year.

My need had turned to frustration and anger.

"Forget it, its okay," I said.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Forget it!" the anger in my voice surprised me.

"No!" she sounded like she was on the verge of tears, "Please, tell me how to make it better!"

*****************************

She seemed awkward about it at first, like she was out of practice and I found myself having to guide her movements by twisting my hands in her hair as I rolled my hips and pistoned my cock in her mouth.

She seemed hesitantant too but seemed to get the hang of it after a few minutes, settling into a pleasant rhythmic pace.

I didn't hold back and fucked her mouth eagerly, I was going to make it one to remember, it was going to have to carry me through another year in Hell.

When I finally came, she pulled away spitting and choking.

In the past she'd had no problem swallowing my loads, this time however, most of it ended up on my thighs.

*****************************

"Use this to clean up," my Sister said.

"That's awful!" Linsey cried, "How do you get used to it?"

"You never really do, Baby."

*****************************

The first one dropped like a sack of potatoes when the burst from my M4 caught him in the chest. The second, and more important target, was quicker and ducked into an alley as my next burst kicked up chunks of cement and brick from the wall where he'd been crouched with an RPG.

"Shit!" I spat.

I followed into the alley without waiting for backup. It was a stupid move but I didn't want this asshole to get away again.

"Come back!" Overwatch barked, her voice crackling with static, "I need you here!"

I pied the doorway and caught site of my quarry but Michelle grabbed my arm spoiling my shot.

"Shit! Get off of me!" I barked and tried to shrug her off.

"Don't move!" she ordered.

I felt shrapnel hit me. It stung like hell and I could feel the steel cut into my arm at the shoulder - but oddly - I didn't hear the explosion.

*****************************

Michelle was sucking me.

Her soft hair tickling my hips, her cool thin fingers craddling my balls.

"I love you so much," I moaned.

She paused and swallowed me down.

I was close to cumming but I forced myself to hold it back until I was completely down her throat.

Pressing her head to keep her still, I let the first jets of semen loose, she'd have no choice but to swallow it. Then I let her up enough so the next few spurts were in her mouth coating her tongue. For the finale I let her pull off so that my last few spurts splashed between her lips.

She licked me clean and stuffed me back in my pajamas as I started to drift back to sleep.

"I know you do, Baby."

At least the beeping finally stopped.

*****************************

Voices again.

Flashes of light.

"Whatever you two are doing it appears to be working," the man's voice said, "We're getting response to light and some voluntary movements."

"We're taking ... turns ... and logging every time he's lucid," Susan replied.

"He's coming back to us a little more each day, I'm sure of it," Linsey added.

*****************************

Chill air across my legs, warm soapy water across my chest ... I startled and opened my eyes.

I must have fallen asleep in the tub again. I'd been working hard the first few months of our marriage and the recruiter was taking his time filing my paperwork.

Michelle was between my legs and I was floating on the water, bouyed by her skinny legs underneath my ass. She was running a soapy loufa across my stomach and chest.

"You're so cut - and hard as a rock!" she giggled, "It's so sexy!"

I felt a rush at the compliment. I didn't try to workout so much as the entire day was a workout when you worked hard for a living.

My cock stiffened and threatened to poke her in the chin.

She giggled and ran her hands over it, sliding her palms up and down my shaft. She massaged my balls and gently stroked me with her fingertips.

I rocked my hips and she jerked on me, increasing the pace of her strokes to match me as I ramped up to full speed, until finally, I was arching my back and lobbing streams of cum across her cheeks and lips.

She kissed the tip of my cock as the last spurts splashed her lips and dripped down her chin.

*****************************

"I think I'm getting the hang of this," Linsey said.

"I'm not entirely sure that's such a good thing," Susan replied.

*****************************

Michelle squirmed under me, pushing me away with her hands while alternately clinging to me with her long thin legs.

"I love you, Michelle," I said before letting my semen flow and splash into her tiny little body, "Always!"

She jerked and quivered under me as an overpowering wave of orgasm caused her to cry out and soak me with our mingled juices.

"I love you too, Daddy!"

*****************************

"Larry?" My Sister asked urgently.

"Yeah, Susan?" I asked.

"You have to want to wake up, Larry."

*****************************

She was bent over and the long night shirt she wore couldn't hide the fact she wasn't wearing panties. The glistening lips of her beautiful fat Vulva were plainly visible. She'd gained weight but it was sexy and I was starting to really like it. She was a lot more ... comfortable than she'd been in the past.

"So beautiful!" I said.

She turned around and looked at me.

"What?" she asked coyly, recognizing the glint in my eyes.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her down onto the bed. She didn't resist when I rolled onto her. I felt myself hardening as she spread her legs to make room for me.

She held my head in her hands and looked me in the eye as I hovered over her with my dick pulsating at the entrance to her soft wet pussy.

"Take it easy, okay?" she said sternly, "Don't exert yourself too much."

"I won't," I said as I sank into her and gently rotated my hips.

She kissed me tenderly and rubbed my neck as I pumped inside her.

"Let me do this, Baby," she said, "hold still."

I held still and let her roll her hips so that her pussy slid up and down my length. After a few moments she kicked it up to a frantic pace, rocking up and down my shaft so fast I could hardly believe it.

I started to tense and felt the cum surge and fill my cock.

"I'm going to cum!" I cried.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh!"

I tensed myself and buried my spurting cock as deep as I could as I shot my loads into her,

"I love you so much," I said.

"I love you, too" she said sweetly in my Sister's voice, "Just come back to me, okay?"

*****************************

I found him.

He cowered in a dark room with his back to the wall. The windows, if you could call them that, were more like slits and were too small for him to escape. He wouldn't get the chance to make any more bombs now.

I shot him just as he dropped a grenade at my feet. It shouldn't have had time to arm itself at such a short distance but it did .. and it exploded.

The helicopter took a burst from an AA gun we'd missed on our patrol. They were halfway up the mountain and caught us broadside. The pilot died when the top half of her body disappeared in a pink spray as we spun and hit the ground with a tremendous dull thud that jarred my brain and made my head throb with bright green flashes of neon.

sex2xs2
sex2xs2
374 Followers
12